H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 07-08-2005, 01:38 AM

H1\'s need only apply is off the scale

You are FOS! There is no way the H2 could withstand my Dodge's or even the Ford's diesel. I find it hard to believe that anyone would take their 50K toy H2 and perform this test. Got photos? I would if I went through this test. Why not document something that is such a Pain to set up.

Maybe your 2500 modified was driven incorrectly.

Maybe your crane could beat the dodge, but not a crappy H2.

BTW: Us mortal men usually cannot find steel cable as easily as a professional crane operator, maybe that is why I suggested a chain.
Old 07-08-2005, 01:40 AM
Hummer Professional

Harley is off the scale

... there is an Element here in Norman w/ a tag:

"babyhmr"... sad...

I thought they were just toasters...

k
Old 07-08-2005, 01:52 AM
Hummer Professional

Fastest H-Town Realtor is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H1's need only apply:
I laugh at all of you that paid big bucks for an H2.

The military version (H1) is truly an awesome vehicle, but your H2 is only as good as a stock Silverado 1500 4X4 off-road.

The Element (And yes my wife has one) was designed way before your H2 (ultimate marketing gimmick) was.

The chassis on your overpriced H2 (I think the 2 means second rate) is exactly the same as the Chevy full sized SUV. EXACTLY the same!!! The H2 is a typical GM marketing gimmick and you all got sucked right in!!

If you want real fun, get a Dodge of Ford one ton diesel 4X4. Haul a ton on board, seats 5, and tows almost 20000 LBS! These are real trucks, not a Tonka toys on a Chevy chassis!

Lay off the Element, as I can buy 3 of them for what you all waster on your Chevy H2, I mean hummer H2. I also get 28 MPG on the highway.

And my big Diesel Dually gets over 20 MPG too! I am sure your H2 is not up to the challenge of taking on the Cummings Turbo Diesel! I tell you what. We will chain our hitches together facing apart from one another. Then I will dump the clutch on my 6 speed, and we will see how tough the H2 is. I promise, I won't even rev above 3000 RPM either!!!!

BTW, when you Hummer dies, since you all like to waste money, send it to a good charity, at least it will be utilized for something useful. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Damn...dude has issues...try therapy. Does he even own a Hummer? Or is this just a unemployed troll with nothing better to do?

Have-08 Titan C/C,06 GCSRT-425FTLB & AWD, other junk..
Want-08 Viper, 06 M5
Old 07-08-2005, 02:26 AM
Hummer Professional

Harley is off the scale

I figure a troll...

K
Old 07-08-2005, 04:09 AM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll be in CO later this year eric. Bring a big cable. I'll bitch-drag-slap your ass all over the desert.
Old 07-08-2005, 06:18 AM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

Eric, you silly little man glue-gobbler. GFY! If it weren't enough that the lame forum guys were goofing on you, now you've got to come over here again and get bitch slapped.
****, even the butt-kissing newbie HammerH2 is goofing on your gay ass.
http://hummernetworkforums.com/index.php?t=msg&th=15906...b3144d8aa0a8e239d822

Bring your tired old ****-ass rig to Moab and we'll pull your bitch sled and you(with your over-flowing diaper) around. I'll bring the wet-naps.
Old 07-08-2005, 12:17 PM

rvs9 is off the scale

Bottom line is that we own an H2 and he doesn't!

It's gay that a guy would visit a forum dedicated to a vehicle that he can only fantasize about owning with only a Honda Element and a Dodge truck in his garage.

Send your wife down to Tennessee. I'll show her the difference between an Element's back seat and my H2's back seat. I know just where to lay her legs as I make her say my name. I may even watch a movie on my headrest monitors while she takes a mouthfull "Like Nothing Else".
Old 07-08-2005, 12:48 PM
Hummer Expert

NoMoGMPG is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry to break the news, that isn't Eric.

Eric isn't married, he doesn't own a dually or a RM250. This is someone else.

Dave
1999 AMGeneral H1 6.5TD BLACK Wagon e-Lockers Front and Back, Rubberduck4x4 RockTubes, Extended Undercarriage Protection,"Big Duck" 2" body lift/2 1/2" suspension lift, 41" IROK Radials on 17" Cepeks w/Rock Rims, (in process)Centered front diff, 3.08 gears, 12k Brakes and 12k halfshafts
Old 07-08-2005, 02:23 PM

NCHummerman is off the scale

You are incorrect about the chassis .. do some homework and you will see that in part you are correct that it started as a GM SUV chassis -- the long one as used for a Suburban, Escalade ESV,etc. --- but it has been cut, strengthened and reshaped at both ends, just a few of the many modifications. Go to the factory as I did and you will see .... we are all so lucky to live in America, a place where you can drive a Honda and I can drive whatever I like and we can still all be friends .... just great !!!!
Northern California

www.zootsuitstore.com
------------------------------------
Old 07-08-2005, 02:32 PM
Hummer Expert

Orbital H2 is off the scale

I actually embarrassed on of our PMs into dumping his element. this guy would come into my office and want to talk about sports carsn a couple of months later he bought an element (claimed it was for the grand-kids)then tried to talk to me about sports cars again, I told him that he was no longer qualified to hold the conversation. then about 4 months later he finally dumped the POS.
Old 07-08-2005, 02:44 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KenP:
I'll be in CO later this year you spineless POS cum gargler. Bring a big cable. I'll bitch-drag-slap your ass all over the desert. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>FIXED
Old 07-09-2005, 02:08 AM
Hummer Expert

Yetti is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">You are FOS! There is no way the H2 could withstand my Dodge's or even the Ford's diesel. I find it hard to believe that anyone would take their 50K toy H2 and perform this test. Got photos? I would if I went through this test. Why not document something that is such a Pain to set up. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wish I would have taken picture...
I had to have my wife come out and remove my 3/4 ton DODGE plow truck from the snow this last winter, I was nose down an imbankment and couldn't get out for the snow I had floated over(half way up the door).
the wife saw me walking back to the house and came out with the H2, I had the strap hooked up in about 30 seconds and she tried it without locking the axles it spun one tire on each end sitting on our icee road, so I had her back up and get a fresh trac and lock use 4hi loc spun 3 of 4 tires didn't budge the dodge, so I un hooked her and let her shift to lo loc and hit the elctric diff-loc, re hooked and I didn't even have to get back in the dodge, she dragged it out in park! it was pulling great and didn't spin a tire.

if anyone can find it, had a post last year about the guy at work who wanted to hook back to back with his Dodge dually V10 4x4, I told him if he wanted I would bring in strap and we would do a pull off in the gravel lot acrossed the street. he kept saying that it was no contest, so I brought in the strap and told him he would have his chance to show what he could do...He totally wussed out! I tried to get him to do it and then I couldn't get him to even respond, he was total pussy about the whole thing.
www.wegotmud.com
www.glfwda.org
Old 08-20-2005, 10:07 PM

PtA2PtBIzElemental is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H2Norcal:
Mine is in getting 18 warranty items repaired this week and the mini-van loaner vehicle sure doesn't carry the same weight around town. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

'Not going to be very popular here, but you guys just don't get it, and neither does the H1 guy. Transportation's about Point A to Point B, and getting there with a little comfort and maybe even style. H2's are this decade's little red sports car of the '70's & '80's: compensation for those old, balding men with insecurities. If you idiots can afford a $50k attachment to your manhood, then do it, be happy and shut up about it. What I find funniest is you losers going on and on about a wiser man's license plate. Personally, I think H2's look kinda cool, but I'd never want to drive one because I know what other people think of some old man that drives one. When I see an old man in a Honda Element; I know he's wants to get where he's going, RELIABLY (no 18 warranty repairs in ONE visit, lol), safely, inexpensively, and with nothing to compensate for . . . .
Old 08-20-2005, 10:16 PM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

Tee hee, I know.

"I like my Element cause I know where I'm going." Then why don't you get a Ford Focus?
Attached Images

Old 08-20-2005, 10:41 PM
Hummer Professional

Goalkeeper has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PtA2PtBIzElemental:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H2Norcal:
Mine is in getting 18 warranty items repaired this week and the mini-van loaner vehicle sure doesn't carry the same weight around town. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

'Not going to be very popular here, but you guys just don't get it, and neither does the H1 guy. Transportation's about Point A to Point B, and getting there with a little comfort and maybe even style. H2's are this decade's little red sports car of the '70's & '80's: compensation for those old, balding men with insecurities. If you idiots can afford a $50k attachment to your manhood, then do it, be happy and shut up about it. What I find funniest is you losers going on and on about a wiser man's license plate. Personally, I think H2's look kinda cool, but I'd never want to drive one because I know what other people think of some old man that drives one. When I see an old man in a Honda Element; I know he's wants to get where he's going, RELIABLY (no 18 warranty repairs in ONE visit, lol), safely, inexpensively, and with nothing to compensate for . . . . </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You, my friend, are the sad loser. It's YOU that's worried about what people think. We couldn't care less and only defend ourselves when we need to.

You don't know **** about me, I drive the H2 because I like it. I'm not a pussy and am afraid of what other people my think of me - boo hoo hoo.

You're the ignorant loser. Same lame argument as everyone else - must need to compensate; and it's always about $$$$.

You speak of safety, what the hell would you want your wife (well in your case, male life partner) to get into an accident in? A green prius or a Hummer.

You're a joke...
01 - Ducati 748 Bip, Yellow- Giddy Up!!