H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

View Poll Results: Who is the worst forum member ever?
timgco 10 55.56%
timgco 1 5.56%
timgco 2 11.11%
timgco 2 11.11%
timgco 3 16.67%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-02-2006, 03:41 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

And, Moonie, if you're going to post material out of the PM try to not make it appear one-sided.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DRTYFN:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mooncricket:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DRTYFN:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mooncricket:
Look DRTYFN, I didn't mean to affend you in the first place. I obviously dont play on the internet and search around AUTO forums as much as you do so I dont understand many of YOUR internet issues. I posted it as a joke that went to far and your ****ing ass cant get over it. I dont know you DRTY, but can assure you that I am not scared of you. So if you want to keep badgering me with your all mighty toughness, then we can meet up in Moab and ****ing dook it out. I actually love to brawl and I dont talk about it much, and I dont run around flexing my emuscles, but I can assure you that I have no issues of being scared of you at all. I think your a funny mother****er that obviously has a problem with me. So, I'll see you Moab to wheel if I can make it, and if you still feel like acting "the badass" we can ****ing fight like little highschool kids after school. Now, I'll stay the **** out of your posts so I dont bother you any more. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's obvious that you're not into thinking things through before opening your mouth.
You think it's ok to joke about child molesting? That's something I take issue with. It's not something cutesy or funny that I lay on anybody but the most serious trolls.

And I never said anything about "dooking it out". BTW, it's duking. And if you think you're just going to show up somewhere to have it out with someone you've never met or know anything about then you're a bigger dummy than I thought. But I'd be more than happy to show you that I can & will bring it. I've never started a fight, but I've ended every one I've ever been in.

Don't be such a drama queen:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Now, I'll stay the **** out of your posts so I dont bother you any more. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> I never said anything about excluding you from anything on this site. Just don't think you're going to make some shi<span class="ev_code_BLACK">tty</span> joke and get away with it. Even if you'd made it about someone else I'd still be on your dumb ass. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

however it's spelt you wanna keep making accusations that your gonna kick my ass then you better be able to bring it. If there is one thing in life I love the same way you love you H2 it is fighting and DOOKING it out if you must. You have acted from the very beggining like you want a ****ing piece of me in MOAB and you still to this day act as if I and everyone else should be scared of you. Now I'm 6 foot 205 pounds and around 10% bodyfat. You seem to act like I cant stick up for myself and that I'm a pussy and you use that every chance you get on the forums. If I dont make it to MOAB it's because my boss works my ass off. But, I wanted to come to Moab to wheel with a COUPLE fo people and actually to meet you. But if it's a big ****ing "tough" fest lets just set it up for some intertainment. I'm sure we could make some fun money off of it no matter who walked away and who didn't.... I respect your opinion towards my ****TY joke, but I dont respect people talking down to me like Im a pussy. I dont talk **** without fininshing it, obviously you dont either. If you feel we have a grudge that needs worked out then hell, lets work it out. I swear I dont have anything to prove with my Jeep, but I would be happy to come prove that I wouldnt be that one standing there with my dick in my hand scared......... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've never "talked down to you" regarding anything other than your extremely poor judgement on the issue of your shi<span class="ev_code_BLACK">tty</span> "joke". I don't know why you keep asking for attention by picking the scab off of this thing.
BTW, I'm bigger than you.

ps. ever hear of the Gracies? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 03-02-2006, 03:42 PM
Hummer Messiah

Moonie, is this spat due to the fact that you cry every time you see BrokeBack and are having confusing feelings now?
Old 03-02-2006, 03:46 PM
Hummer Guru

BlueTJCO has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I posted my "size" because you seem to think that your talking to some little high school kid that just runs his mouth for fun. I just want you to make sure that you want to keep running your mouth before I get in front of your FAT ASS with man boobs and you see that i'm not that little kid........

Your bigger then me cause you have a ****ing belly and fat all over your body DRTFYN.....You look like you weigh about 225 pounds and I'd guess your at about 18% BF and to me that makes you an overweight dip **** that just needs to run his mouth.....

Now, I might now be invited to moab but I'm gonna show up IN PERSON and I'm looking forward to meeting you...I SWEAR I will drive out to MOAB for at least 2 days. One to wheel, and one for whatever you want to throw at me. I am so ****ing sick of you and your tough talk towards me I want to puke. I tried to let it go for a long time but you just keep on coming and coming with it.........

now, here I am in person telling you to **** off
Attached Images

Old 03-02-2006, 03:48 PM
Hummer Guru

And, Moonie, if you're going to post material out of the PM try to not make it appear one-sided.

Look DRTYFN, I didn't mean to affend you in the first place. I obviously dont play on the internet and search around AUTO forums as much as you do so I dont understand many of YOUR internet issues. I posted it as a joke that went to far and your ****ing ass cant get over it. I dont know you DRTY, but can assure you that I am not scared of you. So if you want to keep badgering me with your all mighty toughness, then we can meet up in Moab and ****ing dook it out. I actually love to brawl and I dont talk about it much, and I dont run around flexing my emuscles, but I can assure you that I have no issues of being scared of you at all. I think your a funny mother****er that obviously has a problem with me. So, I'll see you Moab to wheel if I can make it, and if you still feel like acting "the badass" we can ****ing fight like little highschool kids after school. Now, I'll stay the **** out of your posts so I dont bother you any more. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's obvious that you're not into thinking things through before opening your mouth.
You think it's ok to joke about child molesting? That's something I take issue with. It's not something cutesy or funny that I lay on anybody but the most serious trolls.

And I never said anything about "dooking it out". BTW, it's duking. And if you think you're just going to show up somewhere to have it out with someone you've never met or know anything about then you're a bigger dummy than I thought. But I'd be more than happy to show you that I can & will bring it. I've never started a fight, but I've ended every one I've ever been in.

Don't be such a drama queen:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Now, I'll stay the **** out of your posts so I dont bother you any more. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> I never said anything about excluding you from anything on this site. Just don't think you're going to make some shi<span class="ev_code_BLACK">tty</span> joke and get away with it. Even if you'd made it about someone else I'd still be on your dumb ass. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

however it's spelt you wanna keep making accusations that your gonna kick my ass then you better be able to bring it. If there is one thing in life I love the same way you love you H2 it is fighting and DOOKING it out if you must. You have acted from the very beggining like you want a ****ing piece of me in MOAB and you still to this day act as if I and everyone else should be scared of you. Now I'm 6 foot 205 pounds and around 10% bodyfat. You seem to act like I cant stick up for myself and that I'm a pussy and you use that every chance you get on the forums. If I dont make it to MOAB it's because my boss works my ass off. But, I wanted to come to Moab to wheel with a COUPLE fo people and actually to meet you. But if it's a big ****ing "tough" fest lets just set it up for some intertainment. I'm sure we could make some fun money off of it no matter who walked away and who didn't.... I respect your opinion towards my ****TY joke, but I dont respect people talking down to me like Im a pussy. I dont talk **** without fininshing it, obviously you dont either. If you feel we have a grudge that needs worked out then hell, lets work it out. I swear I dont have anything to prove with my Jeep, but I would be happy to come prove that I wouldnt be that one standing there with my dick in my hand scared......... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've never "talked down to you" regarding anything other than your extremely poor judgement on the issue of your shi<span class="ev_code_BLACK">tty</span> "joke". I don't know why you keep asking for attention by picking the scab off of this thing.
BTW, I'm bigger than you.

ps. ever hear of the Gracies? </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMMFAO>>>>>>>>.hahahahahahhahaha

Let me guess, you trained Brazilian Grapling with the Gracies correct? Well then our fight should be great considering the fact that I STILL train at the Krav Maga institute of Denver and know quite a bit about grapling myself. I didnt rent a gracie video and watch it to try to lose me belly in my living room
Old 03-02-2006, 03:52 PM
Hummer Authority

ShaggyX is an unknown quantity at this point

This thread is making me smile. I love you guys.
Old 03-02-2006, 03:52 PM
Hummer Guru

Adam in CO is an unknown quantity at this point

That picture is hilarious, but you guys are ruining my "I hate Tim" thread.
Old 03-02-2006, 03:53 PM
Hummer Messiah

Krav Maga??? They wear dresses, right?

No wonder you're such an e-bad ass. You really bring the ghey.
Old 03-02-2006, 03:54 PM
Hummer Authority

Albie is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Adam in CO:
That picture is hilarious, but you guys are ruining my "I hate Tim" thread. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL True that...... so tell us why you hate little timmie
Old 03-02-2006, 03:57 PM
Hummer Guru

No wonder you're such an e-bad ass. You really bring the ghey. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

wow, you just proved to me that you know lots and lots about lots, but nothing about the martial arts or "fighting" for that matter. You might want to learn yourself a little something before you open your fat ass mouth again......
Old 03-02-2006, 03:59 PM
Hummer Authority

ShaggyX is an unknown quantity at this point

This thread brings teh funnay. You two have no idea how well you would get along in the Real World.
Old 03-02-2006, 03:59 PM
Hummer Messiah

I posted my "size" because you seem to think that your talking to some little high school kid that just runs his mouth for fun. I just want you to make sure that you want to keep running your mouth before I get in front of your FAT ASS with man boobs and you see that i'm not that little kid........

Your bigger then me cause you have a ****ing belly and fat all over your body DRTFYN.....You look like you weigh about 225 pounds and I'd guess your at about 18% BF and to me that makes you an overweight dip **** that just needs to run his mouth.....

Now, I might now be invited to moab but I'm gonna show up IN PERSON and I'm looking forward to meeting you...I SWEAR I will drive out to MOAB for at least 2 days. One to wheel, and one for whatever you want to throw at me. I am so ****ing sick of you and your tough talk towards me I want to puke. I tried to let it go for a long time but you just keep on coming and coming with it.........

now, here I am in person telling you to **** off </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for letting me live rent free in your head. You have some serious issues in here. Oh, look, here's one... Tom Cruise... EEEYYUUU!!!! It's all sticky!!! ICK!!!

I'm starting to think you got a bad dosage of 'roids. If that's really a pic of you it explains a lot. Typical wannabe bad ass. I fart in your general direction.

On the body fat subject - WHEEEEE!!!! I've seen 10%ers get worked. Your neck doesn't look like you're lean. And you've got those goofy fat guy fingers. Is that a tube of KY on the shelf behind you? HAHA!!! You are ghey.
Attached Images

Old 03-02-2006, 04:03 PM
Hummer Messiah

No wonder you're such an e-bad ass. You really bring the ghey. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

wow, you just proved to me that you know lots and lots about lots, but nothing about the martial arts or "fighting" for that matter. You might want to learn yourself a little something before you open your fat ass mouth again...... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Awwww... didums get yer feewing hurt? Poor baby. You get butt hurt over this but you still can't comprehend the severity of "joking" about child molestation? You are dumber than a rock and gheyer than a lubed up BABHUMV.
Old 03-02-2006, 04:07 PM
Hummer Guru

10% BF isn't lean DRTFN.....but 18% and your a fat ass...

No, the roids were actually really good. Brought me from about 15 1/2 inch Biceps a year ago to around 17 1/2 now. And I'm looking forward to popping your zit of a head in them
Old 03-02-2006, 04:08 PM
Hummer Guru

wow, you just proved to me that you know lots and lots about lots, but nothing about the martial arts or "fighting" for that matter. You might want to learn yourself a little something before you open your fat ass mouth again...... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Awwww... didums get yer feewing hurt? Poor baby. You get butt hurt over this but you still can't comprehend the severity of "joking" about child molestation? You are dumber than a rock and gheyer than a lubed up BABHUMV. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I understood the SEVERITY OF JOKING ABOUT IT YOU ASS MONKEY> That is why I APOLOGIZED TO YOU AND THE FORUM ABOUT 50 damn times.....

NOw, why dont you just keep running your mouth to me. I like that better, gets me more Roid Rage for when I come to Moab and **** down your neck......

ANd no, just a bottle of lotion cause I have dry skin......

not roids though. Just eating correctly and taking protein...oh and working my ass off at the gym but you prob wouldn't know much about that unless you have a internet gym set up for yourself.
Old 03-02-2006, 04:09 PM
Hummer Guru

Adam in CO is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Albie:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Adam in CO:
That picture is hilarious, but you guys are ruining my "I hate Tim" thread. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL True that...... so tell us why you hate little timmie </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's a joke. Tim and I are VERY good friends, and we decided yesterday that we would phuck with the other members a little bit.
Old 03-02-2006, 04:14 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I can see it now. Coming in April.......

"MOAB..... The new Brokeback Mountain"
Old 03-02-2006, 04:22 PM
Hummer Messiah

10% BF isn't lean DRTFN.....but 18% and your a fat ass...

No, the roids were actually really good. Brought me from about 15 1/2 inch Biceps a year ago to around 17 1/2 now. And I'm looking forward to popping your zit of a head in them </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are ghey. You stop wasting your time here and posta a male to male classified on www.craigslist.com or look for your soulmate there. You're out of luck here.
Old 03-02-2006, 04:26 PM
Hummer Messiah

Awwww... didums get yer feewing hurt? Poor baby. You get butt hurt over this but you still can't comprehend the severity of "joking" about child molestation? You are dumber than a rock and gheyer than a lubed up BABHUMV. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I understood the SEVERITY OF JOKING ABOUT IT YOU ASS MONKEY> That is why I APOLOGIZED TO YOU AND THE FORUM ABOUT 50 damn times.....

NOw, why dont you just keep running your mouth to me. I like that better, gets me more Roid Rage for when I come to Moab and **** down your neck......

ANd no, just a bottle of lotion cause I have dry skin......

not roids though. Just eating correctly and taking protein...oh and working my ass off at the gym but you prob wouldn't know much about that unless you have a internet gym set up for yourself. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And the reason we're playing e-grab ass right now is becasue you had to open your soon-to-be man pole licking mouth and say this:
quote:
Originally posted by DRTYFN:
Ahhhh... a little love spat.
Also, pheewwww!! Thought I was going to be voted in unanimously

no, we all knew you'd get your panties in a bunch and want to fight whomever used your name in a joke........ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Does this even begin to make sense to you yet or are you in such a ghey mating frenzy that reasoning with you is futile? BTW, best of luck with your classified ad. Some ghey guy will be lucky to find you.
Old 03-02-2006, 04:27 PM
Hummer Messiah

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:
I can see it now. Coming in April.......

"MOAB..... The new Brokeback Mountain" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

To quote the AE TGL: "If he's going, I'm not."
Old 03-02-2006, 04:32 PM
Hummer Professional

MikeXML320 is an unknown quantity at this point

Attached Images