Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > ETC. Forums > General Off Topic

Old 12-06-2005, 11:34 PM
Hummer Guru

HummerNewbie is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by Alec W:
Peter does not know what he is talking about

He is from the liberal media, how could anyone believe he knows what he is talking about

Slate Blue H3 Adventure w/sunroof, Monsoon/NAV, DVD and marker lights
Old 12-06-2005, 11:36 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally posted by Psychobilly:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> You came on here all holier than thou

I came on here being very polite actually, at first refusing to stoop to the levels of dennis and the others till they just really started to piss me off. I called him out, yeah I talked a lot of **** then but I only hoped it would convince him he needed to man up and come on out. I had my hopes up and I probably said a few things that would piss off almost any hummer owner, for that i do appologise. I said it in the first place, its not my intentions to piss off any decent folks who respect their hooby and others in it. If I offended you and your not a racist trouble maker than please accept my appology as I have said time and again I did not wish to offend respectful decent people. Fact of the matter however is Dennis and his butt buddies are bring you guys down. I'd really like to talk hummer and wheelin and whatever without them, we could do it a whole lot more civil. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Ok, don't try to go re-writing history there sparky. This below was just your SECOND post on the Elcova forums
Quote:
I'm an expert, I dont need to ask you who you are by the way, you've already told me that your a rookie. What more you need to know? I spelled it all out for you. You few asshats realize your representing all h2 owners when you speak like that on here? Your promoting this hobby in a sour light yourselves. Furthermore on the video, I had no idea it was being made. Had I known i would of asked to see it before it as released at least but no biggie. Fact remains that trees are cut for worse things every day and I myself dont have to cut any more of them to run the trails. Maybe I should heed what you guys say and just keep all the hummers out to save the trees? Hows that sound, sounds like a black eye to me saying that they are not allowd in there because they cause more damage, kill more trees.....and that is what your getting at, right? And why is it alright to clear cut land or timber it with machines that do more damage in one week than wheelers could do in a lifetime? You rookies need to get your bearings straight, were building trails, opening more trails, not closing them...get the picture? I dont like to see any of the trees removed but they get removed, deal with it...
Old 12-06-2005, 11:44 PM
Hummer Guru

Spike is an unknown quantity at this point

originally posted by Psychobilly,
Quote:
I would rather see the decent normal folks who come here and participate in this hobby ban together
No you wouldn't, you clearly hate H2's and their owners. All you are doing here is trying to start a war between the forum members.

and then:

Quote:
But then again in all the threads I've read I only see you few scum bags so maybe there are no decent upstanding people around here.
But then you KNEW that before you even came here didn't you? Just like you KNOW our trucks are $hit.

and then:

Quote:
I'd like to meet a few decent H2 owners
No you wouldn't. It is obvious in almost every post that you wrote over the last 3 days, you clearly don't want anything to do with H2's or their owners.

And then:
Quote:
Wow..what a shame...no wonder no one likes H2's and their owners.
Now, finally you actually type what is truly on your mind. You come here and convey that feeling in every post you make and you wonder why people treat you like they did.

And then:
Quote:
I have nothing against hummer but holly cow, I cant believe anything or anyone would want to associate themselves with a fe of the Bums around here
Well, there it is again. And now we're all bums. Here is the big difference between us, all of my posts and most other's were nothing more than ball breaking in response to your $hitty attitude towards us and our trucks. But the one common denominator in all of your posts is your hate for H2's and their owners.

And then:
Quote:
I'd really like to talk hummer and wheelin and whatever
I don't believe that for a minute unless you mean sitting around with your friends bashing H2's. I honestly believe the ONLY reason you would let an H2 on your precious holy ground is so you would have the chance to get video of someone wrecking their truck. I think that would make your day. I may be wrong but that is the impression you and your friends give.

You remind me of some aqaintances of mine (they used to be friends until I got my H2). These are a few guys who off road in beat up 80 something tacos with lifts. And most of them use them for everyday drivers also. When ever we get together they spend the majority of the time talking **** about my truck. I got tired of defending myself and my truck to them, and I no longer hang out with them. It just isn't worth the aggrevation anymore.

These are your quotes from this thread only. I could go to the other threads and find many more of your quotes conveying the same $hitty attitude. At this point I just don't care enough to go back and look.
Old 12-06-2005, 11:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">we could do it a whole lot more civil.

For example the funland video thread would of ended with more invites for you guys to wheel there. Thats not a bad thing since there is very few legal places out east. Where were at now there will never be another Hummer in there again aside from the guys I know and have had out there. Those guys are some of the most polite and respectful folks to ever wheel at the funland, always thanking everyone and so on and that is why they come back and why geoge can set up rides there. That is why we at the funland were considering to have the hardcore portion of the red cross/hummer club run there. Since you hummer folks have the likes of dennis and his cronies as your heros and apparent mentors I have to say there are a lot of wounds to heal before that option becomes available again and can you honestly blame me for feeling that way?? You guys are way better off without those turds stinking up this place. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>You have to be trembling with laughter as you type this horsesh!t. Why in the fck would anyone here even give one rat's ass about some piece of Pennsyltucky farmland owned by someone you refer to as Pinky and Fatty. Oh.... are you seriously so fecally blinded that you truly think that your grabass sh!thole of a place would be considered a location of interest for anyone other than the sister-banging cousins you call friends? It's like Yugoslavia calling saying that they won't honor our passports anymore. BIG FCKING DEAL
Old 12-06-2005, 11:50 PM

Psychobilly is off the scale

Wheres my first post? true, it didnt take you guys long to get on my bad side but theres nothing all to ****ty in my second even that i can see. It got ugly a little later than that buddy but who's to blame? I can be friend or enemy and you guys made a quick enemy. Thats alright though, your on the way out with you other buddy. Is there a website for the KKK? You guys should go there and hang with all those guys, I bet they are every bit as angry and super homo gay. Right up your alley
Old 12-06-2005, 11:55 PM

You see paragon logical people will try to find the truth before just assuming something. If I were you I'd look into the hummer clubs scheduling from this past summer and see. The ride didnt happen actually because from what I hear there was a group of H2's on some of the state land where the other part of the event was to be held. They were there without permission and in places they shouldnt be. The state agency who controls that piece of land near Johnstown who had origionally given the permission said no way. The Hardcore are at the funland was still an option but the state land has gone away. You guys are really losing. Sorry to see it actually but no sweat off my back, I can still wheel and I can do it every single day.
Old 12-06-2005, 11:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Wheres my first post? true, it didnt take you guys long to get on my bad side but theres nothing all to ****ty in my second even that i can see. It got ugly a little later than that buddy but who's to blame? I can be friend or enemy and you guys made a quick enemy. Thats alright though, your on the way out with you other buddy. Is there a website for the KKK? You guys should go there and hang with all those guys, I bet they are every bit as angry and super homo gay. Right up your alley
You wanna try that one again! Maybe try to stay a little focused as you type. Your incoherrent babble might be seen as ledgers to potential hate crimes.
Old 12-06-2005, 11:58 PM
Hummer Guru

Spike is an unknown quantity at this point

originally posted by Psychobilly,
Quote:
I had my hopes up and I probably said a few things that would piss off almost any hummer owner, for that i do appologise.
For a moment, I saw a glimmer of hope....

and then:
Quote:
Is there a website for the KKK? You guys should go there and hang with all those guys, I bet they are every bit as angry and super homo gay. Right up your alley

You really are quite the diplomat aren't you?
Old 12-07-2005, 12:05 AM

Sorry you feel that way spike but like I said, I can be friend or enemy and I alread appologised if I offended you, said I was talking **** trying to make denny want to do battle with me....were past that point now. If this was about me just hating hummer would they be on my trails with me?
Old 12-07-2005, 12:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
You see paragon logical people will try to find the truth before just assuming something. If I were you I'd look into the hummer clubs scheduling from this past summer and see. The ride didnt happen actually because from what I hear there was a group of H2's on some of the state land where the other part of the event was to be held. They were there without permission and in places they shouldnt be. The state agency who controls that piece of land near Johnstown who had origionally given the permission said no way. The Hardcore are at the funland was still an option but the state land has gone away. You guys are really losing. Sorry to see it actually but no sweat off my back, I can still wheel and I can do it every single day.
Dude, lay off of the weed so that you can put some letters together that closely resemble words and sentences.

If a fcking event didn't happen it's not on a calendar. There was no even scheduled except for Penn's Cave and Paragon. Your other bullsh!t about the Red Cross/Hummer accreditation happening at the farmlands is completely hysterical. Sport, you are just way over your pay grade here.
Old 12-07-2005, 12:35 AM

Quote:
Go search pirate 4x4 for "H2". You will not find a single positive thread about H2s there. Not one. That site has 500,000 or so members and represents the 4x4 community.

Well I wonder why? With people like you leading the way your going to get grief. I gave you guys the full benefit of the doubt after hearing all the **** about you guys everywhere else. I opened private trails to you guys, not holding any of that other **** against you (would you do the same thing for my isuzu or s10 or buggy????). Sorry but you guys deserve that ****ty reputation, you have earned it 100% from what I can see. Your actions and attitudes are a disgrace to the off road community. youve done a fine job of converting me. I had nothing against the hummer community before stumbling here.

Pirate has 50,000 ish member too by the way not 500,000. I stop in there once or twice a week.
Old 12-07-2005, 12:37 AM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
(would you do the same thing for my isuzu or s10 or buggy????).

Old 12-07-2005, 12:57 AM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Well I wonder why? With people like you leading the way your going to get grief. <span class="ev_code_RED">And with bums like you leading the way, or sheep population will go extinct.</span>

I gave you guys the full benefit of the doubt after hearing all the **** about you guys everywhere else<span class="ev_code_RED">.And who the **** are you cum gurgler?</span>

I opened private trails to you guys <span class="ev_code_RED">Again the lies about ownership.</span>

, not holding any of that other **** against you <span class="ev_code_RED">Again who the **** are you?</span>

(would you do the same thing for my isuzu or s10 or buggy????) <span class="ev_code_RED">YES</span>

. Sorry but you guys deserve that ****ty reputation, you have earned it 100% from what I can see. Your actions and attitudes are a disgrace to the off road community. youve done a fine job of converting me. <span class="ev_code_RED">How come you still like man sausage then?</span>

I had nothing against the hummer community before stumbling here. <span class="ev_code_RED">Atleast your love for the gay community is still solid.</span>

Pirate has 50,000 ish member too by the way not 500,000. I stop in there once or twice a week. <span class="ev_code_RED">And they hate you guts over there too.</span>

BLW will be the untimate club for the man sausage community.

My Video Collectionez

Old 12-07-2005, 02:11 AM
Hummer Messiah

CO Hummer is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow. I just got back from the shower. Major boner......but that's another story.

PsychoHillBillyHumper,
I'm sure that 99.9% of the folks in the four wheeling community are groaning with agony when you stand up and "speak" for them. That was so beautifully illustrated when you posted on PBB and they disowned you like a bad habit (on a side note: son't worry, you can keep coming here to GET owned).

Now git a long a little doggy and scrurry back to your PA rathole.

I've got work to do, the first of which is to update (sadly) my list of places to see before I die:

Mt. Everest
Egyptian Pyramids
Moscow
Tigris River
Thailand
<STRIKE>Funlands</STRIKE>
Old 12-07-2005, 02:21 AM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by CO Hummer:
Wow. I just got back from the shower. Major boner......but that's another story.

LMMFFAO!!! Rib boy, guess what your new nickname is?
Attached Images

Old 12-07-2005, 02:31 AM
Hummer Veteran

Kellen is an unknown quantity at this point

psychobilly,
I'll chime in here too (as I did on the other thread). Ignore these veteran "trolls". Trust me, there are a LOT of people here that aren't saying anything but are behind you 100%. Look at Orangecrush, for example. He just started a thread that indirectly supports EXACTLY what you are saying. I normally don't say much. But being asian and all, this so OVER the top. I'll stand up with you and Peter any day.
Old 12-07-2005, 03:35 AM
Hummer Messiah

Quote:
Originally posted by CO Hummer:

PsychoHillBillyHumper,
I'm sure that 99.9% of the folks in the four wheeling community are groaning with agony when you stand up and "speak" for them. That was so beautifully illustrated when you posted on PBB and they disowned you like a bad habit (on a side note: son't worry, you can keep coming here to GET owned).

Now git a long a little doggy and scrurry back to your PA rathole.

I've got work to do, the first of which is to update (sadly) my list of places to see before I die:

Mt. Everest
Egyptian Pyramids
Moscow
Tigris River
Thailand
<STRIKE>Funlands</STRIKE>

LMAO!!!!!!

Connie, I think you're hot.

My Video Collectionez

Old 12-07-2005, 03:36 AM
Banned

joe+sfa is off the scale

Quote:
Hahaha. Hey Billgoat. You haven't had enough of a beating yet on this forum and PBB? You are still too stupid to understand that he goes by "DennisAJC" and not "Dennis_AJC"?

Whadda we gotta do to, sing it to you via banjo music?

Yep its your beloved Dennis
Old 12-07-2005, 03:43 AM
Hummer Messiah

Quote:
Originally posted by joe+sfa:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Hahaha. Hey Billgoat. You haven't had enough of a beating yet on this forum and PBB? You are still too stupid to understand that he goes by "DennisAJC" and not "Dennis_AJC"?

Yep its your beloved Dennis </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

DAAAAARRRR!!!!!!

There's a DennisAJC and a Dennis_AJC.

Guess which one is me? You must be a retard if you can't tell the difference by now.

DAAAARRRRR!!!!!!!

P.S. Try me in ANY Forum I'm on. You'll lose my child.

My Video Collectionez

Old 12-07-2005, 03:54 AM
Hummer Messiah

CO Hummer is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by joe+sfa:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Hahaha. Hey Billgoat. You haven't had enough of a beating yet on this forum and PBB? You are still too stupid to understand that he goes by "DennisAJC" and not "Dennis_AJC"?

Yep its your beloved Dennis </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Jethro,
Did ya git an invight from 'ol brother Billy? Can ya introdewce yerself proparly before postin'?