H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 11-17-2005, 06:26 PM
Hummer Veteran

Kellen is an unknown quantity at this point

You all think rats are funny. But when you are starving, you'll change your tune.
Old 11-17-2005, 07:06 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Connie_Chung:
You all think rats are funny. But when you are starving, you'll change your tune. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Tastes like chicken
Old 11-17-2005, 07:56 PM
Hummer Guru

Spike is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">quote:
Originally posted by Connie_Chung:
You all think rats are funny. But when you are starving, you'll change your tune.
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Tastes like chicken </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Rats taste like rats, it's dog that tastes like chicken. Haven't you ever had Moo Goo Dog Pan, Sweet and Sour St. Bernard, Sesame Sheppard, Cashew Collie, General Tso Terrier or Bulldog and Broccoli?
Old 11-17-2005, 08:09 PM
Hummer Veteran

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Spike:
Rats taste like rats, it's dog that tastes like chicken. Haven't you ever had Moo Goo Dog Pan, Sweet and Sour St. Bernard, Sesame Sheppard, Cashew Collie, General Tso Terrier or Bulldog and Broccoli? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You idiot. Rats and dogs are not fried like sweet and sour pork. Fried food is an American thing. They are steamed.
Old 11-17-2005, 08:12 PM

Bondage is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hummer Geek:
Wrong war - "goose-stepping" would be WW1. Do you want me to explain it to you? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, you could TRY to explain it, but you'd still be wrong. The German Army was still "goose-stepping" on the parade ground through WWII.
Attached Files
File Type: goosestep (25.6 KB, 401 views)
Old 11-17-2005, 08:16 PM

Bondage is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alec W:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hummer Geek:
If it wasn't for Americans, Praque boy would be Goose-stepping to another tune--the whole world would be.
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>
So, the British, Canadians, Australians, Polish, Danish, etc. etc. had nothing to do with WWII? Weird, because I thought America got into the fray kinda late and only after the Japs bombed the piss out of Perl Harbor.

Maybe where I grew up (UK) we have different history lessons? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Alec - there were a lot of nations involved in the Allied Power's struggle against Nazi Germany. However, your history books should have taught you that no less a contemporary authority than Winston Churchill acknowledged that it was the U.S. which saved Great Britain's butt - and consequently the world.

Sean
Old 11-17-2005, 09:36 PM
Hummer Veteran

Hummer Geek is off the scale

Yeah, unfortunately, I stand corrected. They were GSing for Stalin too. Only until the US was forced into the Great War did if finally come to an end.
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bondage:
Wrong war - "goose-stepping" would be WW1. Do you want me to explain it to you? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, you could TRY to explain it, but you'd still be wrong. The German Army was still "goose-stepping" on the parade ground through WWII. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 11-17-2005, 10:14 PM
Hummer Guru

originally posted by Connie Chung,
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Rats and dogs are not flied rike sweet and sour pork. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fixed
Old 11-17-2005, 10:25 PM
Hummer Veteran

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Spike:
originally posted by Connie Chung,
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Rats and dogs are not flied rike sweet and sour pork. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fixed </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You Idiot. You spelled "fried" and "like" wrong.
Old 11-17-2005, 10:29 PM
Hummer Guru

How much do you charge for a half hour washy-washy?
Old 11-17-2005, 11:09 PM

Bondage is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alec W:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bondage:
Hey Alec - there were a lot of nations involved in the Allied Power's struggle against Nazi Germany. However, your history books should have taught you that no less a contemporary authority than Winston Churchill acknowledged that it was the U.S. which saved Great Britain's butt - and consequently the world.
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I am not disagreeing; my point is that people like Hummer Freak seem to think its all America and it’s not.

I am stuck in the middle when it comes to patriotism; I’ve lived here for ¾ of my adult life (17 years), but am still a Brit at heart. We have helped and stood beside the US in a lot of conflicts with the exception of Vietnam, we had no strategic interest as you had no strategic interest in the Falklands deal (we did win our struggle though ). I don’t think we helped much in your civil war either but we were still pissed about your independence and all

The UK can’t compare in numbers to the US simply because the size (it fits into Colorado 4 times over) and the population, however we do what we can which is why I still feel patriotic and proud. It’s kinda cool to be proud of two countries

I am not really a WW2 expert, but didn’t Russia loose more people in the last couple of months of WW2 than the the combined axis and allied army did during the entire war? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Alec, the US and UK will be forever wrapped up together. There was no greater ally to Reagan than Maggie. The Gipper and the Iron Lady were an incredible team which brought down the Iron Curtain with their hardline, coordinated stances against Communism. And the Falklands? Thatcher was fawking incredible!

It must be very cool to have two outstanding world powers to claim as your own! Be proud of both - but "love the one your with"!

And yeah, Germany's Eastern front was originally a slaughterhouse for the Soviets - then a slaughterhouse for the Germans. Even you Brits weren't fighting a ground war on your home soil, and neither were we Yanks. But the Russians? They fought like dogs for their homeland and millions died.

By the way - are you as embarassed by Neville Chamberlain as we are about Jimmy Carter?

Sean

ps - Hey Czech - GFY
Old 11-22-2005, 11:24 AM

Tom Berg is off the scale

USA will never get control of the oil in that region - So just head home.
Empy handed.
No one thanks you.
Mind your own business from now on.

Not all arabs are terrorists.
Not all americans are fat beacuse of beeing fed peanutbutter from the age of one day.
Not all swedish people are blond.

Ok, so start calling me names now. Waiting...
Old 11-22-2005, 11:50 AM
Hummer Guru

HummerNewbie is an unknown quantity at this point

Let's see, what is wrong with your statement.

Blindly follow others that much that you believe it is all about the oil

Nobody thanks us? Please, there are millions that are now free that thank us. Just because the liberal media doesn't like to show it doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

Mind our own business? Do you happen to remember a certain day a little over 4 years ago

Who the hell said all Arabs were terrorists? If that were the case we would be killing all of them both here and over there. Get a freakin clue

Of course all Americans are not fat but I surprise you don't blindly believe that like everything else.

I know several Swedish people and you are correct, they are not blond but they, unlike you, have some brains in their head.

Slate Blue H3 Adventure w/sunroof, Monsoon/NAV, DVD and marker lights
Old 11-22-2005, 12:08 PM

Tom Berg is off the scale

>>>>Mind our own business? Do you happen to remember a certain day a little over 4 years ago>>>>>
Go after Al Qaida then.
Not all arabs.

The org.BaderMeinhof are/were from germany. Why don´t you start bombing germany as well??

They have found some kind of Arabic terroristorg. w connection to Al Qaida in an apartment here in Stockholm.
P R O U D US troups coming soon and "help" sweden too?
(We don´t have any oil. Try Norway)
Old 11-22-2005, 12:32 PM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tom Berg:
They have found some kind of Arabic terroristorg. w connection to Al Qaida in an apartment here in Stockholm.<span class="ev_code_RED">Well go get 'em Swiss Miss.</span>
P R O U D US troups coming soon and "help" sweden too?
(We don´t have any oil. Try Norway) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're right, but you have dirty oil money. Sorry about your financial loss after we imprisoned that tyrant.
Old 11-22-2005, 12:34 PM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tom Berg:
>>>>Mind our own business? Do you happen to remember a certain day a little over 4 years ago>>>>>
Go after Al Qaida then.
Not all arabs. <span class="ev_code_RED">I think you mean Muslims.</span>

BaderMeinhof are/were from germany. Why don´t you start bombing germany as well??

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh yeah, I forgot you are still pissed about Germany too. Dirty money. Dirty dirty money.
Old 11-22-2005, 12:39 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Why don´t you start bombing germany as well??
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>Been there, done that. Have the T-shirt.
Old 11-22-2005, 01:01 PM
Hummer Guru

HummerNewbie is an unknown quantity at this point

The org.BaderMeinhof are/were from germany. Why don´t you start bombing germany as well??
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not familiar with them but is the German government supporting them or knowingly allowing them to operate in the country unimpeded? Didn't think so, maybe you should try again. Don't like what is going on, do something about it or STFU. We don't need whiney liberal bishes on here so why do you go back and watch some more Al Jazeer

Slate Blue H3 Adventure w/sunroof, Monsoon/NAV, DVD and marker lights
Old 11-22-2005, 04:45 PM

Hart1 is off the scale

Eldar2k is right! Except for ending Slavery, Fascism, and Communism, War has not solved a thing!

My Son is graduating from Marine Core boot camp December 3rd! I am very proud!