H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 07-19-2007, 11:35 PM
Steve - SanJose

Default Re: H2 Vandalized

wtf
Old 07-20-2007, 12:07 AM
Hummer Professional

FiremanJay is an unknown quantity at this point

Im with NJH2 lets go to his house and camp out show our support
96 Road King
82 Vette
Old 07-20-2007, 12:17 AM
Hummer Veteran

meathook is off the scale

LEAVE NO HUMMER behind !!!!!!!!

AS A VICTION OF VANDALISIM YOU CAN SEE MY PHOTOS

LETS FIGHT THE TREE HUGGIN ,AL GORE LOVIN,GREEN PEACE,WHALE WATCHIN,GO GREEN QUEENS...
Old 07-20-2007, 02:31 AM
Hummer Veteran

bjc is off the scale

Actually, I would like to hire those vandals for one more job:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&viewitem=&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fs earch.ebay.com%3A80%2Fsearch%2Fsearch.dll%3Ffrom%3 DR40%26_trksid%3Dm37%26satitle%3D170132425350%26ca tegory0%3D%26fvi%3D1&item=170132425350
Birch White H3 Manual, Adventure Package, Sunroof, Trailering Package, Off-Road Lamps, Splashguards, Black Tubular Assist Steps, Black Crossbows, Mudder Mats, Ski Rack, Warn XD9000 w/ DOI Hawse Winch Bumper, DOI Prototype Skid Plates, M101A1 3/4 ton trailer.
Old 07-20-2007, 02:43 AM
Hummer Authority

RuggedH2 is on a distinguished road

Damn, the previous owner of that POS claimed to have spent 80K to vandalize his own ride. by no taste, whatsoever.

Old 07-20-2007, 03:17 AM
Hummer Veteran

Gunzz is off the scale
Thumbs up Re: H2 Vandalized

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiremanJay
Im with NJH2 lets go to his house and camp out show our support

I'm in. We should try and find a day and do it. I am here in Jersey and would gladly take the trip for support.
Old 07-20-2007, 03:41 AM
Hummer Guru

jmsspratlin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunzz
I'm in. We should try and find a day and do it. I am here in Jersey and would gladly take the trip for support.

You guys are funny
Old 07-20-2007, 05:47 AM
Hummer Veteran

Alt-F4 is on a distinguished road

To bad the FBI wasn't looking into it as "domestic terrorism" I bet they would have them in custody in no time.
74 J4000
05 Explorer Sporttrac Adrenelin
Old 07-22-2007, 08:55 AM
Hummer Veteran

SHYANNE is on a distinguished road

I am coming there to look for those guys and when they find me heres what I will be driving ! If you dont like hummers and big ones look out and get out of the way. I would love to meet those low lifes who did that and see what they think about this one when its runs over thier little rice burner. Its on ebay but man I would love to drive it over those guys cars when I found them.
Attached Images

Old 07-22-2007, 09:02 AM
Hummer Guru

Wonder how the public would view it if Hummer owners went and vandalized all the rice burners?
Old 07-22-2007, 10:58 PM
Hummer Veteran

SHYANNE is on a distinguished road

No one said ALL THE RICE BURNERS AS YOU SAID .I SAID (THIER) RICE BURNER AS IN ONLY THE PEOPLE WHO DID THIS DAMAGE TO THIS GUYS H 2. NOT ALLLLLLLL THE RICE BURNERS AS YOU SAID
Old 07-23-2007, 03:53 AM
Hummer Veteran

TKB is on a distinguished road

Sh!t I don't see the harm in my H2......as far as I'm concerned I'm helping the economy by supporting gas importation.....If these pu$$y a$$ tree huggers want to save the earth, they need to lobbey comercial airlines....public transit systems......cargo ships.....bombs.....space program? I don't even care about nature and I came up with other sh!t to really complain about in less than 20 seconds....
Old 07-23-2007, 10:00 AM
Hummer Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHYANNE
No one said ALL THE RICE BURNERS AS YOU SAID .I SAID (THIER) RICE BURNER AS IN ONLY THE PEOPLE WHO DID THIS DAMAGE TO THIS GUYS H 2. NOT ALLLLLLLL THE RICE BURNERS AS YOU SAID

Sorry, let me correct myself.....ONLY THE RICE BURNERS OF THE OWNERS. Heaven forbid a preactive strike.
Old 07-23-2007, 10:00 AM
Hummer Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKB
Sh!t I don't see the harm in my H2......as far as I'm concerned I'm helping the economy by supporting gas importation.....If these pu$$y a$$ tree huggers want to save the earth, they need to lobbey comercial airlines....public transit systems......cargo ships.....bombs.....space program? I don't even care about nature and I came up with other sh!t to really complain about in less than 20 seconds....

To-Shay!!!
Old 07-23-2007, 04:20 PM
Hummer Authority

Alan06SUT is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoe1

When I joined this forum I joined specifically to disprove a comment that I read about the Prius being more environmentally damaging than a Hummer.

Well, you havent disproved anything. What happens to the batteries that are so toxic? Put them in yucca mountain right? Why is the lifespan only 100,000 miles? Thats not very sustainable. They may cost less to operate than a hummer (MAY b/c I havent researched it yet, and they havent been out long enough to see long term maint.) but they still use fossil fuel and extremely toxic and environmentally un-friendly batteries. Also they have extremely limited capabilities and space. They simply are not up to the task for many people who tow, haul, have big families, etc. You probably have to get furniture and other large items delivered right? Well I can guarantee the truck it comes to your house on gets worse mileage than my H2. So why does everyone want to compare the h2 to the prius so often? The prius is not the answer to pollution, and I believe all they do is make some people feel less guilty due to their faux eco friendly image. Hummer hate does the same thing, falsely releves guilt.
Old 07-23-2007, 04:52 PM
Hummer Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan06SUT
Well, you havent disproved anything. What happens to the batteries that are so toxic? Put them in yucca mountain right? Why is the lifespan only 100,000 miles? Thats not very sustainable. They may cost less to operate than a hummer (MAY b/c I havent researched it yet, and they havent been out long enough to see long term maint.) but they still use fossil fuel and extremely toxic and environmentally un-friendly batteries. Also they have extremely limited capabilities and space. They simply are not up to the task for many people who tow, haul, have big families, etc. You probably have to get furniture and other large items delivered right? Well I can guarantee the truck it comes to your house on gets worse mileage than my H2. So why does everyone want to compare the h2 to the prius so often? The prius is not the answer to pollution, and I believe all they do is make some people feel less guilty due to their faux eco friendly image. Hummer hate does the same thing, falsely releves guilt.

VERY WELL SAID!
Old 07-23-2007, 05:38 PM
Hummer Veteran

zoe1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan06SUT

First, hanks for being so diplomatic. I haven't been well received on this forum even though I've tried the diplomatic approach myself. I appreciate your civility.

The Prius lifespan of 100,000 miles is erroneous. There is a cab fleet in Canada with well over this mileage that's operating on their initial battery packs. Though this isn't an issue yet, the batteries are recycled and the manufacturer offers an incentive for compliance. They're big on keeping these out of the waste stream. And no, so far I've picked up a 10 foot oak tree and a picnic table from Home Depot and have packed it in the car. The car is very accommodating as the back seats fold down. The tow capacity, however, is much lower than the Hummer. I agree that everyone has different needs for a car and that smaller cars aren't for everyone. I do, however, think our perception of what we need is a little skewed. Decades ago, people got along just fine with small cars and small houses.

So far as your last statement, I'm not sure that their acts relieved anyone's guilt. As you can see by the replies on this thread, all they've done is to serve more divisiveness in this country.......over a car. The irony of it is that now the Hummer owner has to go purchase extensive materials to fix his car. That's not really what typical eco people want. I'm not really sure of what they thought they'd accomplish doing something like this. In my mind, I always wonder why people like this get attention. Keep stuff like this out of the media and don't give people like this a platform.

And please know it wasn't me that compared the Prius to the Hummer. They're entirely different cars with different purposes and as such, there can never be a true comparison.
Old 07-23-2007, 06:00 PM
Hummer Guru

dеiтайожни is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Decades ago, people got along just fine with small cars and small houses.

100,000 years ago people got along just fine with no cars and tiny caves. I see no reason for progress, maybe we should revert back to that way of life. You go first.
Old 07-23-2007, 06:06 PM
Hummer Authority

Hummer Aficionado_VT is on a distinguished road

There's a good chance he/she all ready has...

How do you get internet access in your cave anyhow?
Old 07-23-2007, 06:10 PM
Hummer Authority

Hummer Aficionado_VT is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Decades ago, people got along just fine with small cars

Decades ago, people drove around in these kind of things. ANYTHING but small, zoe...
Attached Images