H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > Photos of YOUR H2

Old 03-15-2004, 07:44 PM

fo shizzle is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jnsfox:
Hey! what's the story with the grey one??! Did it break a tie-rod or something???

Besides obviously lamenting on a rocky trail, the owner needs to get busy and wash it as well.

Seth <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nice - you got me. I should have known from the "wash it" remark that you were yanking me. And here I was trying to be helpful and explain what I knew about it.

I am just looking for and trying to share stuff that is interesting to me - trail carnange and 26" of bling qualifies. Bone stock pewter lux... ... ... does not.

I did search and did see a few smacked around H2s, and some actually off pavement, which were great. Much more interesting than beauty shots in driveways (unless you bring the bling). So, whip out the Zippos and have at me.
Old 03-15-2004, 07:59 PM
Hummer Expert

Buckeye Hummer is an unknown quantity at this point

I think it's time to release the truth about Alec's mishap with the tie rod:

I was tired of Alec being the #1 Hummer Guru on the site so I paid Shaggy $14 to saw half way through Alec's tie rod before he went out that day. I feel terrible about it now and hope that Alec can forgive Shaggy for his terrible deed. I mean..it's really Shaggy's fault even though I paid him right?
Old 03-15-2004, 08:40 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Buckeye Hummer:
I think it's time to release the truth about Alec's mishap with the tie rod:

I was tired of Alec being the #1 Hummer Guru on the site so I paid Shaggy $14 to saw half way through Alec's tie rod before he went out that day. I feel terrible about it now and hope that Alec can forgive Shaggy for his terrible deed. I mean..it's really Shaggy's fault even though I paid him right? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Shaggy, that crook. He came to me and told me he had this great idea for an H2 video. That he thinks he could get close enough to Alec's rig to sabotage it if I could only come up with one good doobie. I told him to go for it and that Dennis would be sure to hook him up.

I can't believe Shag scammed me like that, damn double-dipper.
Old 03-15-2004, 08:51 PM
Hummer Expert

Buckeye Hummer is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Alec W:
That's ok, while shaggy is busy with my tie rod he won't notice the puddle of break fluid under his truck. Could be the fastest Lion's Back decent ever <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now that made me laugh

Thanks Alec and see you soon!
Old 03-15-2004, 09:09 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Alec W:
That's ok, while shaggy is busy with my tie rod he won't notice the puddle of break fluid under his truck. Could be the fastest Lion's Back decent ever <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 03-16-2004, 12:40 AM
Hummer Authority

H2Finally is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by fo shizzle:
Nice - you got me. I should have known from the "wash it" remark that you were yanking me. And here I was trying to be helpful and explain what I knew about it.

I am just looking for and trying to share stuff that is interesting _to me_ - trail carnange and 26" of bling qualifies. Bone stock pewter lux... ... ... does not.

I did search and did see a few smacked around H2s, and some actually off pavement, which were great. Much more interesting than beauty shots in driveways (unless you bring the bling). So, whip out the Zippos and have at me. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>yo fo, good attitude! Welcome to the forum & stick around! We need voices for the blings!
Old 03-16-2004, 03:27 AM

CRUZMISL is off the scale

Yeah the tie rods suck and so do a few other things about the truck but let me tell you about my Z06..... for comparison.

Warped rotors-machined 3 times by GM then they were so paper thin they warped before i left the ****ing dealer. Had to buy new ones at my expense.

Column lock. While in a parking lot the steering column mechanism locks up and NO way to fix it other than call a tow truck. That was convenient

Seat ripped. The side bolster of the driver seat ripped with only 10,000 miles of use. No i'm not a fat ass, it's just cheap leather.

Oil burning motor. I burned a quart every 800 miles but GM says it's normal. (they can blow me)

If I only have to worry about a tie rod, I'm doing good

Joe

PS I traded that hunk for the H2. Give them their garbage back and let them deal with it if it's all "normal" I did swear I would never buy another GM but I like the H2 too much.
Old 03-16-2004, 02:34 PM

cubby is off the scale

I have "bling bling" and still manage to do more than curb crawling.....
Attached Images

Old 03-16-2004, 02:36 PM

cubby is off the scale

One more.....
Old 03-16-2004, 02:42 PM

cubby is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cubby:
One more..... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OOOPS....
Attached Images

Old 03-16-2004, 06:02 PM

fo shizzle is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cubby:
I have "bling bling" and still manage to do more than curb crawling..... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Right on