H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 01-29-2005, 07:10 PM
Hummer Authority

ShaggyX is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Spike:
The Shagmeister, who now lives in a constant reefer induced haze has finally lost all touch with reality. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>I am an s10 owner who has been bashing H2's on an H2 forum for almost 2 years now. I lost touch with reality a long time ago.
Old 01-29-2005, 07:17 PM
Hummer Guru

Spike is an unknown quantity at this point

Keep up the good work Shag. After all YOU are the official H2 Forum sanctioned resident troll!
And now I must get back to bashing this kid Superturd.
Old 01-29-2005, 07:20 PM
Hummer Guru

Spike is an unknown quantity at this point

Superturd,
It's refreshing to see that you went to a Jesuit high school for 4 years and a Jesuit college for 4 years and still don't have a ****in clue who and what the Jesuits are. You sound like a little spoiled rich kid whose Daddy sent away to private high school and private college for 8 years just to get rid off. Too bad, a tremendous waste of a good education.
Old 01-29-2005, 07:31 PM

Superman is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PARAGON:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Superman:
You just made my point. the H2 delivers the best of both worlds, but not the ultimate of one of them. You want the best on road... buy a BMW. You want the best off road... buy a rubicon. Go for a road trip in a rubicon... bring a heating pad for your back, etc. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>What exactly is your goal here? It's pretty lame trying to stir the pot <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who is stirring the pot? I didn't start this subject, I am just trying to point out the obvious

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>with an argument that was put down 2 years ago when many Jeep owners admitted that after wheeling with an H2 that they are very capable for all that they offer. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

at what point did I say that Hummers were not at all capable?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Please offer real substance to your argument as to why a Rubi is more capable than the H2. Having to disconnect the sway bar is only a sign of weakness in design. The H2 can still crawl through all of the obstacles (and many more) than a Rubi without having to manipulate the vehicle to achieve higher articulation. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The rubicon has a higher torque/lb figure after all the gearing and it has front and rear lockers so your previous statement holds no water. Knowing those statistics, what magical pixie dust makes it is better crawler? Articulation or not, this is a simple fact: lift a front tire on the H2 and you just lost the front axle. Lift a front tire in a rubicon and you are still getting 100%of the power that is being sent to front axle going to the ground.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>So, let's talk real world here. Your argument is based on design not on real world application. Show us where a stock Rubi has accomplished an obstacle that a stock H2 has not and then let's discuss that, for the sake of keeping this above the already-been-tried brow-beating from other Jeep owners. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Feel free to search the internet for side by side comparisons. I just showed you that in the end the Rubicon has more power better traction and a suspension that is better suited to off roading (that has been agreed upon many times on this board). What magical factor it is that makes the H2 better off road I cannot say, but the chips fall heavily in favor of the Rubicon.

I am not stirring the pot. I do not own a Rubicon, nor do I want one. I did not start this point in the thread. If, however, someone charged me with going out and buying for them the most capable offroad vehicle I could find for under 100k, I would be a fool to come back with anything else.
Old 01-29-2005, 07:34 PM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Superman:
I said Jesuit, not catholic. Check your facts. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OOOOPPPPS!!!!!!
Attached Images

My Video Collectionez

Old 01-29-2005, 07:39 PM

LasVegas is off the scale

Give it up Super. Stupid thread in this forum.
Old 01-29-2005, 07:45 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Spike:
Superturd,
It's refreshing to see that you went to a Jesuit high school for 4 years and a Jesuit college for 4 years and still don't have a ****in clue who and what the Jesuits are. You sound like a little spoiled rich kid whose Daddy sent away to private high school and private college for 8 years just to get rid off. Too bad, a tremendous waste of a good education. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why does one have to be sent away to go to a Jesuit school. What I was pointing out was the fact that the problems associated within the catholic church, in regards to his comments, have not reached to the Jesuit schools.

The jesuits take pride in their dedication to education and for the most part, consider their schools to be a standard above the normal catholic school. Few people would argue with them on this as well.

As handy as your google dictionary is, it cannot tell you everything, so I excuse you dimwittedness.

Every jesuit is catholic, but not every catholic is jesuit, and though not mutually exclusive, anyone who has had dealings with jesuits can tell you they are very different in their methods than normal catholics.
Old 01-29-2005, 07:47 PM

And now I must get back to bashing this kid Superturd. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I see... so you are the mighty e-warrior!!!

I guess I should hang my for you have thrahed me so soundly!!!

I apologize e-warrior
Old 01-29-2005, 07:49 PM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

So now you're telling us Jesuits are superior to Catholics????

You're starting to sound like a Nazi.

My Video Collectionez

Old 01-29-2005, 07:54 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DennisAJC:
So now you're telling us Jesuits are superior to Catholics????

You're starting to sound like a Nazi. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes I am a nazi. Dammit, I always get caught

Why don't you see if you can find some info on the number of NHS students per jesuit school compared to a normal catholic school. My school had the highest in the state, second in the state, which generally had less than half of us, was also a jesuit school. We still managed to be ranked in the top five in the state in football basketball and baseball as well almost every year.

Better than other catholic schools??? You betcha.
Old 01-29-2005, 07:56 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Who is stirring the pot? I didn't start this subject, I am just trying to point out the obvious
<span class="ev_code_RED">Your comprehension is obviously very lacking. With the out of left field Jesuit comment and now this conundrum. I believe "stirring the pot" is not the same as "starting the subject"</span>
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>with an argument that was put down 2 years ago when many Jeep owners admitted that after wheeling with an H2 that they are very capable for all that they offer. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

at what point did I say that Hummers were not at all capable?
<span class="ev_code_RED">No, you first, at what point did I say that you said that Hummers were not at all capable</span>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Please offer real substance to your argument as to why a Rubi is more capable than the H2. Having to disconnect the sway bar is only a sign of weakness in design. The H2 can still crawl through all of the obstacles (and many more) than a Rubi without having to manipulate the vehicle to achieve higher articulation. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The rubicon has a higher torque/lb figure after all the gearing and it has front and rear lockers so your previous statement holds no water. Knowing those statistics, what magical pixie dust makes it is better crawler? Articulation or not, this is a simple fact: lift a front tire on the H2 and you just lost the front axle. Lift a front tire in a rubicon and you are still getting 100%of the power that is being sent to front axle going to the ground. <span class="ev_code_RED">Here we are again. My tractor has more torque per pound and is geared extremely low and yes it has front and rear lockers AND much more agressive tires, but you don't see me touting it as more capable, simply because it is the sum of the parts as a whole, not just some items. And you are severely wrong about the front end. Lift a front tire and the H2s traction control applies more power to the tire with traction. The H2 has the ability to send nearly all of the power to just one wheel if that wheel happened to be the only one with traction.</span>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>So, let's talk real world here. Your argument is based on design not on real world application. Show us where a stock Rubi has accomplished an obstacle that a stock H2 has not and then let's discuss that, for the sake of keeping this above the already-been-tried brow-beating from other Jeep owners. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Feel free to search the internet for side by side comparisons. I just showed you that in the end the Rubicon has more power better traction and a suspension that is better suited to off roading (that has been agreed upon many times on this board). What magical factor it is that makes the H2 better off road I cannot say, but the chips fall heavily in favor of the Rubicon. <span class="ev_code_RED">Umm, no. You are the one providing the dissenting opinion here, I believe it is you that needs to convince us.</span>

I am not stirring the pot. I do not own a Rubicon, nor do I want one. I did not start this point in the thread. If, however, someone charged me with going out and buying for them the most capable offroad vehicle I could find for under 100k, I would be a fool to come back with anything else. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><span class="ev_code_RED">Fool you are. That, sport, is surely something you have displayed most convincingly.</span>
Old 01-29-2005, 08:03 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PARAGON:
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well you have certainly refuted convincingly what I said.
Old 01-29-2005, 08:12 PM
Banned

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well you have certainly refuted convincingly what I said. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Actually, sport, you easily refuted yourself. You are your own worst enemy on this subject.
Old 01-29-2005, 08:16 PM

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well you have certainly refuted convincingly what I said. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Actually, sport, you easily refuted yourself. You are your own worst enemy on this subject. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Old 01-29-2005, 08:20 PM
Banned

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well you have certainly refuted convincingly what I said. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Actually, sport, you easily refuted yourself. You are your own worst enemy on this subject. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>To describe you, I could not have said it any better.
Old 01-29-2005, 08:36 PM

Kevin B is off the scale

Well one thing he said is true

orignally posted by Superman

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> When people get Jeeps they come with little nuts <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 01-29-2005, 08:39 PM
Hummer Authority

ShaggyX is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by N2ITNSD:
Well one thing he said is true

orignally posted by Superman

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> When people get Jeeps they come with little nuts <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Wow...I completely missed that. Classic.
Old 01-29-2005, 08:45 PM

To describe you, I could not have said it any better. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So let me get this straight. Money is no object. If I was going to build my H2 I would pull the front susp. Install a rc60 from an 05 super duty with some sort of selectable locker. I would then put a Klune V underdrive on the tc. I now have a vehicle with solid axles, more ftlb/lb, and a TRUE 4wd system with REAL lockers (in other words, grade no longer matters in the "10% grade on one wheel" claim, just axle shaft strength now, which is much higher in the front now). I now have a setup more comparable to a rubicon.

You would consider these upgrade useless by your logic.
Old 01-29-2005, 08:46 PM

Feel free to name a better upgrade package as well.
Old 01-29-2005, 08:56 PM

Kevin B is off the scale

Here is an upgrade every jeep should come with (note the clearly depicted straight front axle which I thought you would like)
Attached Images