H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 03-07-2005, 07:44 PM
Hummer Expert

ckhagman is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4CHURCHILL:
many people will go with new over used, even if it isn't exactly what they are looking for. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
If this is infact true then that is really bad. If someone really wants something (the h2) and settles for an H3 it is really sad. When the H2 came out I test drove it and bought a used H1. Maybe it is a little different but spidey is a crack pot for 2 many reasons to list. First he started the damn thread thinking people would agree, second he can't agrue his point without contradicting himself.
Old 03-07-2005, 07:50 PM

4churchill is off the scale

ck, all I can say is 75% of my customers will gowith their second choice new, then their 1st choice used. I think its a pride issue. I feel the way you do though. I would definately not settle, especially on as large of a purchase as a vehicle.

www.HUMMERNut.net
Old 03-07-2005, 08:40 PM

Spidey is off the scale

DRTYFN,
IT'S GUYS LIKE YOU THAT MAKE IT SO EASY FOR GUYS LIKE ME TO BE SO SUCCESSFUL. YOU ARE REALLY NOT THE SHARPEST KNIFE IN THE DRAWER ARE YAH haahaa !! I REALLY DO FEEL SORRY FOR YOU IN MY OPINION YOU TALK LIKE A LITTLE IMMATURE TEENAGER RATHER THEN USE LOGIC AND REASONING EVERYTHING JUST GETS EITHER FLAMED OR SOME SEXUAL INUENDO THOWN IN. IT JUST SHOWS ME HOW SHALLOW OF A PERSON YOU ARE AND HOW LIMITED YOUR CAPIBILITIES ARE. THIS WHOLE THING WAS AND IS ABOUT THE RESALE OF THE H2. IF THE H3 HAS ALMOST ALL THE CAPIBILITIES OF THE H2 WHY ON EARTH WOULD ONE WANT TO SPEND THE EXTRA MONEY ?? IF YOU DON'T THINK STRONG SALES IN THE H3 WILL CAUSE THE USED MARKET TO DROP OR CHANGE IN THE H2 THEN YOUR THE IDIOT. THEN TO SAY IT DOESN'T MATTER MAKES ME LAUGH AT YOU EVER MORE. BTW HOW LONG ARE THE LINE UPS FOR THE ORIGINAL MOVIE ONCE THE SEQUEL CAMES OUT ???
Old 03-07-2005, 08:54 PM
Hummer Guru

Spike is an unknown quantity at this point

I ****in hate people that type in all capital letters! How lazy can you be? Give the cap lock key a rest!!
Old 03-07-2005, 09:00 PM
Hummer Guru

Spike is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Spidey,
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">BTW HOW LONG ARE THE LINE UPS FOR THE ORIGINAL MOVIE ONCE THE SEQUEL CAMES OUT ??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Just goes to show how dumb you are! Do you really think that is a good comparison?
Old 03-07-2005, 09:08 PM

Spidey is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">If this is infact true then that is really bad. If someone really wants something (the h2) and settles for an H3 it is really sad. When the H2 came out I test drove it and bought a used H1. Maybe it is a little different but spidey is a crack pot for 2 many reasons to list. First he started the damn thread thinking people would agree, second he can't agrue his point without contradicting himself. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ckhagman,

I DON'T NEED TO HAVE EVERYONE AGREE WITH.IT DOESN'T TAKE A ROCKET SCIENTIST TO SEE THAT THE H3 WILL LIKELY BRUISE THE RESALE IN THE H2.
WHERE EXACTLY AM I CONTRADICTING MYSELF. I ADORE THE H2, LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT. BUT THE WRITE UPS HAVE INDICATED THAT THE H3 PROBABLY WILL HAVE MOST OF THE FEATURES THE H2'S HAVE BUT ARE GOING TO COST LESS. IF I KNEW WELL IN ADVANCE THAT THEY WERE GOING TO MAKE A CHEAPER COPYCAT OF THE H2 IT MAY HAVE INFLUENCED MY DECISION. IF THEY HAD COME OUT WITH A DIESEL H2 WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED TO OUR RESALE THEN. TELL ME AGAIN THAT NO ONE HERE BOUGHT THIS FELLA BECAUSE OF IT'S LABEL ... LIKE NOTHING ELSE !!! tHE ADVERTISING CAMPAIGE ITSELF PROMOTES IT. LET HE WHO IS WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE. THE BS ON THIS FORUM IS UNBELIEVABLE
Old 03-07-2005, 09:10 PM

Spidey is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Just goes to show how dumb you are! Do you really think that is a good comparison? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I GUESS TIME WILL TELL SPIKE WON'T IT.
Old 03-07-2005, 09:13 PM
Hummer Authority

ShaggyX is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Spidey:
BTW HOW LONG ARE THE LINE UPS FOR THE ORIGINAL MOVIE ONCE THE SEQUEL CAMES OUT ??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Hey Dumbass...did you ever notice how the Original Movie tends to be put back on the new release rack when a sequel comes out because the Sequel revitalizes interest in the original? Sort of like how the original Star Wars movies started selling again when the Phantom Menace came out (for better or worse)?

That being said I still agree with Spike on this one...that was a stupid comparison. A movie sequel does not affect the value of the original. The quality and demand of the original dictates the price.

Not sure where I am going with any of this...but it sounded good at the time.
Old 03-07-2005, 09:15 PM
Hummer Authority

ShaggyX is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Spidey:
LET HE WHO IS WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE. THE BS ON THIS FORUM IS UNBELIEVABLE </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I didnt buy a crappy ass H2. Does that mean I get to cast the first stone???
Old 03-07-2005, 09:19 PM
Hummer Expert

Buckeye Hummer is an unknown quantity at this point

Bob, can I have "Who Cares" for $500 please?

Competitors will hurt the H2 more than anything. If Jeep brings out the Rescue as advertised it will be far better off road than the H2 and even the H1. The h2 will need and overhaul in a year or two anyway.
Old 03-07-2005, 09:27 PM
Hummer Expert

Buckeye Hummer is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Shaggy,

BTW, I took out my touerag in the desert yesterday. I was really surprised at how well it did, in pirellis for that matter LOL
Old 03-07-2005, 09:32 PM

Spidey is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I ****in hate people that type in all capital letters! How lazy can you be? Give the cap lock key a rest!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

hugs & kisses spike xoxoxo
Old 03-07-2005, 10:02 PM
Hummer Authority

Albie is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Buckeye Hummer:
Hey Shaggy,

BTW, I took out my touerag in the desert yesterday. I was really surprised at how well it did, in pirellis for that matter LOL </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Welcome back!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-07-2005, 11:00 PM

LasVegas is off the scale

I like the H3. I plan to buy my wife an H3. I dislike idiots and people that yell on the net. So blow it out your ass.
Old 03-07-2005, 11:11 PM
Hummer Professional

funpilot is off the scale

I too have a deposit on the H3. But I will tell you that if it is priced too high, I will buy a used H2. So I believe the sucess of this vehicle, beyond the initial sales to people who are not sensitive to price, will drop quickly if it is not priced as indicated on Lynch Hummer, beginning around 30K. If it is close to 40K, then H2 resales will be easy. So, yes, for some of us, getting into a Hummer is what we want but may not be able to afford (I have 6 vehicles and have spent more than I should...). SO an attractively priced H3 could be very attractive. Also, don't forget that the H2 for many is simply too big, even if they can afford it, another value to the H3.
Old 03-07-2005, 11:17 PM

Hey *******, first off who are you to judge the success of another, second of all, do you enjoy having everyone dislike you? It seems you dont have the capacity to realize that we don't regard you as anything but a menace, and no one takes anything you say to heart. Even if you did have a valid point, which you haven't, your attitude, and constant attacks on others, would cause us to disregard your statements anyway. Take off the caps, talk to us,not at us, be willing to accept the fact that not everyone will agree with you, and understand that you, as your title says are new to this forum. If you do that, perhaps people will converse with you, and not attack you, which to this point is what has happened, because you came in guns-a-blazing, and unable to accept critacism.

www.HUMMERNut.net
Old 03-07-2005, 11:29 PM
Hummer Authority

partsguy is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Spike:
I ****in hate people that type in all capital letters! How lazy can you be? Give the cap lock key a rest!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>It's a Country thing.Key boards in Canada Do not have
shift keys.You will really cry when you find
out there will be a H2 Alpha and H3 Alpha.They
wil be the up level Hummers.I think you have a
self image problem.Why else would you worry what
someone else will or might buy.
Thats just unamerican
Old 03-07-2005, 11:47 PM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale

Remember this is a 20 year Young Lady. My Daughter. I was talking to Her about H3. She has been pressuring Me to get Her an Acura RSX used and do the rice rocket stuff to it. No power but look with wide body kit etc. I told her by the time I buy good used one $20,000 and body kit $5000 then everything to install, paint whatever. I told Her I could get Her a new H3. I promised her a new car into her 4th year of college as she was going to be driving more and farther to begin studies to be a Radiologist. When I told Her the price estimate for H3 She said forget that get Me a good Used H2 2004. So for whatever that is worth I kind of had the same feeling even though i like the H3. There may be another H2 in the yard and if I can put it off long enough I'll give Her My 05 and get an H2 Alpha 1.

Then if the H3 kills resell of H2 I'll still get the H2 for the forum to build into an off roader. H3 ends up getting Me the best of all the worlds. Super safe ride for kid, New ride for Me and an off roader to get all My forum buddies to help me design. Yahoo!!!!!

TAZ
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges
Old 03-07-2005, 11:48 PM
Hummer Guru

timgco is an unknown quantity at this point

Daaaaammmnnnnnn Church, ILMAO.

Funpilot has a very vaild point too.

Size does matter for many. This H3 will boost sales becasue of size too. It will be priced close to a year old H2 with low miles though.
for those looking for a truck in the high 30's to low 40's, this will be perfect for them if size is key.
Old 03-07-2005, 11:49 PM

Sometimes people just piss me off...(note: Tim did you get my PM?)

www.HUMMERNut.net