H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 05-11-2005, 11:59 PM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

May I suggest the Mauna Loa Chocolate covered Macadamias. My Mom gives them to me on special occasions, they are my favorite.

Tower is very right when he says those liquid supplements may supress the appetite. When I was younger my docotr was worried about my weight and Rx'ed milkshakes. I drank them but wasn't hungry for any solids.

Are you hearing any of this my qwerty king?
Old 05-12-2005, 12:02 AM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DRTYFN:
Bunch of red.
Dillweed </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Man! Drty picked him apart like a crab.
Old 05-12-2005, 12:04 AM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RLTAZH2:
My next goal is to add weight. Well help with weight problem if anyone can.
Thanks
TAZ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ask tower. He's a very "healthy" vegetarian.
Old 05-12-2005, 12:41 AM
Banned

tower is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DRTYFN:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Todd@ProDyno:
We are ready and waiting to serve you. Apon… </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
<span class="ev_code_RED">Apon??? WTF is apon? Is that how that works when a bank holds the tittle? Thanks. </span> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tittle? WTF is tittle? Is that DRTYspeak for a small breast?

Also, Drty, even you will admit that I am something of an expert at keeping weight on!
Old 05-12-2005, 01:50 AM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Todd@ProDyno:

Attached Images

My Video Collectionez

Old 05-12-2005, 01:57 AM
Hummer Messiah

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tower:

<span class="ev_code_RED">Apon??? WTF is apon? Is that how that works when a bank holds the tittle? Thanks. </span> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tittle? WTF is tittle? Is that DRTYspeak for a small breast?

Also, Drty, even you will admit that I am something of an expert at keeping weight on! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I meant to say tittle. I've been treated to a picture of a female friend's glorious globes, so I'm very focused on mammaries tonight.

And the "healthy" vegetarian thing was the joke.
Old 05-12-2005, 03:11 AM

SssH2 is off the scale

I like some bling but ...

I don't like H2's lowered period. Put your 24's on a Denali with a soccer mom sticker on the back.

It makes me sick to see a H2 in this condition. Those wheels are lame. Why do you need nerf bars ?

It makes me want to take off all my chrome when I see this....

-SssH2
Old 05-12-2005, 03:15 AM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale

Thanks everyone for the advice. My Doc said what tower and Co-pilot was talking about. Dennis He did recommend allot of protein like you mentioned to prevent the muscle from basicly consuming itself if I'm playing sports or active outside stuff in the heat. Then he said but, You cannot get enough carbs so do not be afraid of those. They will be a quicker fuel to help muscle retain and take in the protein. I told Him good grief Doc I'm going to have to hire a dietician to go around with me all the time. He laughed and said just take everything We talked about and balance it out equally leaning a little more to carbs. Ok I can understand that. He did say that I need to find a weight gainer drink. I mentioned the ensure type products bt, He said He does recommend them to a normal digestive system but, I need something more radical. Those are more tame than imagined but great for the elderly or children who can absorb but, need to do it more slowly and carefully. Doc said I needed an IV bag of calories to wear around My neck.

There is a guy who helps the pro sport guys in Little Rock and yes We do have some pro sports here. AFL 2 called the Twisters. We have held the attendance record for the league since it started about 4 or 5 years ago. We love football here in the south. But, anyway he helps them and another pro football team, basketball, hockey (which shocked the heck out of Me that it could last here but, it has).

He told me tell this guy He sent Me and He could help but, He is gone for the week. So hopefully I'll catch Him next week. I'm going to try and be careful this weekend. I have to Ump a 3 day girls fastpitch tourney with 3 Umps per field. 2 games on 1 game off if there are enough qualified plate Umps, which in Jacksonville, AR they are 3 and I'm one of them. We are bringing in Umps from around the state hoping to get more plate qualified guys or gals. It is supposed to be cooler here this weekend so that will help.

Doc wants Me to exercise but, I have to be careful because that can kill appetite in some. I told Him I'm very active and not changing that. I just got to find a way to fuel the engine. My problem now is that the tecture of some things just will not stay in Me to put it nicely. He said I just about could not eat anything that would hurt unless it surpressed My appetite of which I have none. I'm getting better about watching the time tower. It is so easy to get busy and look up and it has been 8 hours since I had something. I Love Baby Ruths so Doc said to go ahead and carry the mini ones around to eat as long as I'm taking My childrens chewables twice a day. I get vitamins IV mostly but, He said they have found that in My situation that there is something about the saliva mixing with the chewables allow them to be absorbed when no others will that You just swallow. They looked into liquid vitamins but did not mix with saliva enough. Somehow the chewable attaches to the saliva and prepares it to absorb. They figured it out with chemo patients who lose appetite bad. He said he wished weed was medically legal it is the best thing He has seen for appetite loss in the studies they do for cancer patients. But, He said it has such a bad stigma to it but, it could be so helpful for chemo patients. He said boy if i could prescribe that it would save allot of trouble the patients have. I know that is not a very scientific explanation but, heck I do not understand allot of this mess anyway. He said the same thing that can help You gain weight can cause loss if used wrong. I'm a little worried about summer with all the ball and Umping, not counting working on My Baby. He said I have to increase water but if to much i will negate the vitamin and mineral gain. He said switch back and forth between water and sport drinks to hopefully balance it out. I have never used sport drinks much so I'm behind the curve there. So recomendation would be useful there for sure. I am from the old school in sports from football days. Drink allot of water and live off salt tablets. Sometime I would get carried away figuring if a little was good allot had to be better. Man talk about sick from to much salt. YUUUUUUCK!! He said using either one to the extreme would not be good with malabsorbtion. Well anytime someone thinks of something or runs across something PM Me and let Me know so I can look into. I almost forget Doc did absolutely recommend the Macadamias nuts. I love them so i got to get out and get them. I had forgot about them because in My head I always looked at them as fattening so now they are a good thing. O BOY!!!
Thanks Gang
TAZ
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges
Old 05-12-2005, 03:57 AM
Banned

Taz,

Gatorade was designed for pro football players and is as good as anything out there for your purposes. If you can't stand the taste of salt, cut it to 50% with water. Then keep sipping all day long!

As far as marijuana goes... the phenomenon is known as "the munchies." It is well documented. Now I am a ski patrolman and, as such, would not advocate your breaking any laws. But I think you must consider, why your doctor has told you the following:

“I wish weed was medically legal. It is the best thing I have seen for appetite loss in the studies they do for cancer patients. It has such a bad stigma to it. It could be so helpful for chemo patients. Boy if I could prescribe that, it would save a lot of trouble the patients have.”

I believe your physician was making a suggestion here. I believe he was advocating certain steps that might make your efforts to gain and maintain weight a lot easier. You might want to consider this seriously.
Old 05-12-2005, 04:36 AM
Hummer Messiah

And if Taz gets busted his doctor can come visit him in prison and bring his some special lotion for his red, raw and boo-booed butthole.
Old 05-12-2005, 05:59 AM
Banned

C'mon, DRTY. If your boy GW could snort coke in college, Taz can smoke a little doobie.
Old 05-12-2005, 01:49 PM
Hummer Messiah

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tower:
C'mon, DRTY. If your boy GW could snort coke in college, Taz can smoke a little doobie. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't you have some vegetables to eat or something?
Old 05-12-2005, 08:14 PM

Todd@ProDyno is off the scale

sorry to disrupt the trailer park guys. ease up. everyones got their different flavor. Maybe youd like these other creations we've had our hands on

Old 05-12-2005, 08:17 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

Damn, that's a HUUUUGE pic.
Attached Images

Old 05-12-2005, 08:17 PM

escalade grilles u say? yea.. we do that too. No ones really done that to a H2 have they?

Old 05-12-2005, 08:18 PM
Hummer Messiah

Fixed it before I could. Thanks.
Old 05-12-2005, 08:20 PM
Hummer Messiah

escalade grilles u say? yea.. we do that too. No ones really done that to a H2 have they?

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>Yes, and it was ugly.
Old 05-12-2005, 08:22 PM

I really dont get it guys... Everyones all about

Guess I shoulda looked around more and realized this wasnt the site. We do EVERYTHING to H2s. We had not yet gone this route with one so we figured why the heck not. Theres more than a few of this style h2 around here...and they are selling for quite a bit more. I dont assume to know the potential owners, except that it will be someone looking for this look...and someone that doesnt have the time on their hands to have it created for them.

But seriously...thanks for the warm welcome
Old 05-12-2005, 08:28 PM

Dallion is off the scale

Theres more than a few of this style h2 around here...and they are selling for quite a bit more.
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wait you just said this was ONE OFF.. Now your saying these things roll through the streets everywhere?!?! And I was about to plunk down the 100k for it too
Old 05-12-2005, 08:30 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

If you want to sell something here, try contacting the site owner first. Don't spam. You haven't earned the right to post something for sale without getting **** for it.

If you were a legit member of this forum, it would be one thing, but we're not fond of unfamiliar solicitors.