H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H3 Discussion Forums > General H3 Discussion

Old 09-07-2005, 05:35 PM
Hummer Veteran

Laura is off the scale

we were up at the cendars this week end and i sure would like to take the h3 there, we had our quads but the whole time i was seeing jeeps and keeped thinking im going to have to come back whith the h3...we were up there in my husbands truck and 5th wheel ...what a cool area
Old 09-07-2005, 07:16 PM

H3OH is off the scale

I have been seriously debating the roof marker lights on my H3. I think I'll jump in and grab the brush guard first and then see what's going on with the lights.

I have the tubular side steps and haven't noticed the dirty pant legs yet. I guess I just keep it too clean!

I'm 6'1 and while I use them on occasion, I usually just reach around them and touch the ground. I will say this, there's no way in hell you're ever going to hand wash the top of the H3 unless you have the steps, or a step ladder. I climb all over it when hand washing it, and I barely get it done.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> One day I will be the proud owner of a black '67 GTO. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

All I can say is "Kick ass" and I want a ride in it!
Old 09-07-2005, 08:21 PM
Hummer Guru

HummerNewbie is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H3OH:
I will say this, there's no way in hell you're ever going to hand wash the top of the H3 unless you have the steps, or a step ladder. I climb all over it when hand washing it, and I barely get it done. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your supposed to wash the top too

Slate Blue H3 Adventure w/sunroof, Monsoon/NAV, DVD and marker lights
Old 09-07-2005, 10:07 PM
Hummer Professional

killian is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Laura:
Killian
my guess is that we somewhat live close to each other. (by the looks of the pic) Ive only seen one other black one and i see it everymorning but it dosnt have the step bars. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I see a black one every day too, It has what looks like a sat tv dish mounted on the cross bars. I have a locksmith shop on the SE corner of 23rd Drive and Glendale, they cruise the area all the time. What part of town are you in? PM me if you want...
Old 09-07-2005, 10:54 PM

Jersey Guy is off the scale

MARKER KIGHTS LOOK GREAT BUT ARE VERY LOUD AND EMBARASSING WITH FRIENDS IN THE TRUCK SHAME ON YOU GM SHAME ON YOU HEY KILLIAN ALMOST MATCHING RIGS
Old 09-07-2005, 11:14 PM
Hummer Professional

killian is off the scale

Right on!
Old 09-08-2005, 04:33 PM
Hummer Veteran

Laura is off the scale

Killian
im not sure if the private message went threw but im near the Biltmore area.
Old 09-08-2005, 11:18 PM

paunchy1975 is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 1COOLH3:
I just picked up my H3 last Friday and my salesperson told me they couldnt install the marker lights because they were "quarantined" from GM because they leak. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My dealer told me to bring it in Monday that got a fix from GM for my lights. This seems to go against what other people are posting. Going to have them fix them and install my chrome gas door.
Old 09-09-2005, 12:03 AM
Hummer Veteran

H3ProspectKy is off the scale

I picked up my H3 on 8/18 and I have Roof Marker Lights and have no wind noise and no condensation, no problems with them at all (knock wood).
Old 09-28-2005, 01:07 AM

paunchy1975 is off the scale

Sorry the fix worked picked it up today, long story was short shipped the gas cap, got it a week late and was in germany for the frankfurt autoshow last weekend. By the way the base h3 starts at 54K Euro in Germany and gas is about twice as much. Anyway the gas cap looks great and no more rattle, the dealer put thicker insulation under the lights as directed by GM.
Old 09-28-2005, 01:41 PM
Hummer Veteran

Raydog is off the scale

Wow... thats more than double what the base model is in the U.S. which is around $29k. If you convert it ($1.2 to 1 euro) it is $64,800 for the base model. I wonder what the Luxury pakage runs.
Old 09-30-2005, 03:36 AM

WPBGUY is off the scale

I was considering to add marker lights. But there was too much confusion. I went to the dealer and looked at the ones they instaalled (they said they were the new version) they did not fit perfectly and tere was black foam in there. Then I saw 1 with the off road lghts (NICE) perfect fit. I ordered them from lynch. Gonna try to install them myself. I send pics and let y'all how it went.
Attached Images