H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 09-22-2005, 11:58 AM
Hummer Authority

ShaggyX is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DennisAJC:
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>Some has to photoshop tower's face onto that one.
Old 09-22-2005, 04:25 PM

Hart1 is off the scale

lol! Talk about some here proceeding from a number of false assumptions....

No good deed will go unpunished.

Thanks for the trip report....
Old 09-22-2005, 04:31 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hart1:

Thanks for the trip report.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I just want to see some pics and the names of the trails he went on. What are you talking about?
Old 09-22-2005, 05:52 PM

Hart1 is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Sorta smells like BS to me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Come on Tower. Pictures tell a thousand stories. You don't honestly expect us.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">... If you know it was a 4+ run, you had to know the name of the trail. Also, he said he thinks... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

(However, The Timco/Dennis Photos were brilliant and very funny...)
Old 09-22-2005, 05:58 PM

Hart1 is off the scale

Tower:

I have a question. What was Mr. Burk's view of the Hummer H2? Did he say?

I am thinking of going to his Anza Borrego trip in November....
Old 09-22-2005, 06:18 PM
Hummer Deity

Fubar is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DennisAJC:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by timgco:
I found one of the "4+++ trail" Tower ran while in Moab. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>
here you go ShaggyZr2

Last edited by Fubar : 09-01-2006 at 03:15 AM.
Old 09-22-2005, 07:19 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hart1:

Thanks for the trip report.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>You are one stupid loser. "trip report?" What trip report? We have asked about a "trip report" repeatedly but all we've gotten is the run-around. Your nonsensical one-liners is about as witty as wipers on a goat's butt.
Old 09-22-2005, 08:18 PM

Hart1 is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">You are one stupid loser. "trip report?" What trip report? We have asked about a "trip report" repeatedly but all we've gotten is the run-around. Your nonsensical one-liners is about as witty as wipers on a goat's butt. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow, "Stupid Loser" that's really a good one.

I found Tower's impressions and overviews of his experience entertaining and informative.

The information on Mr. Burk's 4x4 trip offerings (via his web site) was appreciated and used.

If his efforts are not good enough for you, maybe its time for you to get off your fat ass and file your own trip report?

Your continuing false assumptions and accusations while amusing, are really irreverent.

damn....
Old 09-22-2005, 08:29 PM
Hummer Authority

ShaggyX is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Alec...does that trail have an off-camber rocky section? Because if it does I think I have been there before. It is really intense isnt it?
Old 09-22-2005, 08:36 PM
Banned

Your continuing false assumptions and accusations while amusing, are really irreverent. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>No, actually they are not. First please explain what false assumptions I have made and any accusations I have laid. If it's that you are a stupid loser, well that has been well documented by you.

As far as anything being irreverent, to receive reverence, you have to have credibility and respect first.
Old 09-22-2005, 08:38 PM

Hart1 is off the scale

Alac:

I was wondering when you would "pop" up.

At any rate, Tower's first post was focused on what Mr. Burk Offered...So the subject seemed to me to be Mr. Burk's services and what a good time Tower and his companion had. True?
Old 09-22-2005, 08:39 PM

Hart1 is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">... If you know it was a 4+ run, you had to know the name of the trail. Also, he said he thinks... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Here is a good example of your BS. No, you don't "Had to know" the name. Give me a break.

Notwithstanding, you are now going to tell me what I think? lol...
Old 09-22-2005, 08:49 PM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

Hart,

Never had any beef with you before but you need to shut that pie hole of yours.

I'm sure you would not appreciate someone lying to you about their abilities to later put yourself and your family/friends in danger. Unfortunately this was the case with Tower and his credibility about anything has been in question since.

Tower I have no doubt is a good person with a generous heart. But he has issues with his ego.

Instead of clearly admiting his "INEXPERIENCE" and "EXTREME FEAR" during our last Moab trip. He displayed incredibly idiotic behavior on the trails ENDANGERING some of the group members.

It was obvious Tower was desperately trying to maintain his "RESCUE MAN" status repeatedly ignoring other members warnings and guidance. Later on having an excuse for every numerous incident involving him.

There is no room for that kind of crap with our group of friends and for the type of wheeling we do. Know it alls are fine. Just be prepared to back your BS.

There. I said it. But I think it had to be said.

My Video Collectionez

Old 09-22-2005, 08:50 PM
Banned

Here is a good example of your BS. No, you don't "Had to know" the name. Give me a break.

Notwithstanding, you are now going to tell me what I think? lol... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>You had to ride the short bus to school didn't you. How would you ever know the trail classification if you didn't get the information from somewhere legitimate. How would somewhere legitimate list trails and their difficulty ratings without naming them or otherwise differentiating the trails.

Oh, I guess we are to assume that someone on one of their first trips on the trails can then provide the trail ratings himself.

Just plain stupid.
Old 09-22-2005, 08:55 PM
Banned

Your continuing false assumptions and accusations while amusing, are really irreverent. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Pot, kettle, black?

****ing idiot. You are the one that makes stupid assumptions and lays false accusations and lies about crap. Or do you not remember accusing me of "hacking" your personal computer.
Old 09-22-2005, 09:01 PM

Hart1 is off the scale

Greetings Dennis:

Thank you for your thoughts. Let me offer this:

I know Towers ego, because I have been the unwilling recipient of the same. However, this does not excuse the implications that he did not go or, he was somehow a liar or giving "BS", or his information did not rise to the level of a Pulitzer for Journalism.

If this happened to you, I would be the first to stand up and say so, if it were not true.

It is my current viewpoint that the main subject of Tower's Topic was Mr. Burk's 4x4 offerings. Secondary were the impressions of the course Mr. Burk offered., and a recommendation to try it out.

Sorry, but I enjoyed his post, valued the information, and I believe he was truthful. If you feel these viewpoints warrant the Paragoon treatment, then fine I respectfully disagree.

However, I found the Courage Photos tasteful and very funny, and all in good fun.

I just hope Tower's "ego" does not prevent him from posting future topics here...
Old 09-22-2005, 09:10 PM

Hart1 is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">You had to ride the short bus to school didn't you. How would you ever know the trail classification if you didn't get the information from somewhere legitimate </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Here is a good example of what a mental midget you are. Why don't you try to put some flesh and blood on Tower? He is Human, right?

I can imagine being very excited and a million things running through my mind as you start out. I can imagine Burk yelling out that the next stop is a 4++ trail, and with all the excitement and things going on, you did not register the name of the trail. Plausible? You bet.

Have any of us been on a trail we did not know the name of? Or know the F-ing rating on? You bet.

You are one cruel, sad (and wrong) dude.