H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 01-30-2006, 02:15 AM

TootsSUT is off the scale

Lost it but it's okay. It went higher than I was willing to go so I stopped. They were those DVD headrest thingys but I do have one in my dash so it was no big deal!

See what you did to me Rodster??

\'05 Black SUT LUX/ADV package
Old 01-30-2006, 02:20 AM

rodster is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TootsSUT:
See what you did to me Rodster?? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Old 01-30-2006, 02:22 AM

Edspad is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rodster:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Edspad:
Or Modify this
CJ MOUNT </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's the same as the one at 4WP, yes? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Im not sure, im looking at there site now
4 wheel parts

Quote Rod:
Actually, we might encounter a few Joshua trees that big on this run! And when you head north with us on a future run, the trees can get tall and often hang over the trail. Fun, fun, fun.

I could remove the spare tire and mount it on the rack..but the prospect of picking the spare off the rack, of course if ive got a flat im not haveing tons fun either huh...lol

Old 01-30-2006, 02:28 AM

rodster is off the scale

Edspad, I'm starting to think I want you behind me on the trail!
Old 01-30-2006, 02:29 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Edspad:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rodster:
Or Modify this
CJ MOUNT </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's the same as the one at 4WP, yes? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Im not sure, im looking at there site now
4 wheel parts

Quote Rod:
Actually, we might encounter a few Joshua trees that big on this run! And when you head north with us on a future run, the trees can get tall and often hang over the trail. Fun, fun, fun.

I could remove the spare tire and mount it on the rack..but the prospect of picking the spare off the rack, of course if ive got a flat im not haveing tons fun either huh...lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ed, do you have the shields? Sorry if you stated this already, I havn't been keeping up.

Old 01-30-2006, 02:34 AM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KenP:
Just ratchet the cans down. They won't go anywhere. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Intruder alert! Intruder alert! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Wow, there sure are a bunch of people in Chat. Is it like this everynight?
Old 01-30-2006, 02:43 AM

Bondage is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Racer-X:
CB is in! atleast a temp install. if the right stuff comes in time I can finish, if not it works for now. scratch one off the list! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good man!

Sean
Old 01-30-2006, 02:44 AM

Edspad is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Ed, do you have the shields? Sorry if you stated this already, I havn't been keeping up.

Jennifer </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No I sure Dont , No Rocker bars either im going to have to be kind of careful on this run. i dont want my wife getting the wrong impression of what it means to have a good time
off road..Pin stripes or banged up Q panal will not help my case...lol

Old 01-30-2006, 02:46 AM

Bondage is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TootsSUT:
I'm in the process of trying to steal something else from e-bay!!! I have 3 screens open right now!!! And, no, I'm not telling what it is!! Wouldn't want any competition!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What monster have I created? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

OMG you have no idea. She's been on there ALL DAY trying to buy things she doesn't even WANT! ROFLMFAO And she hasn't won the bid on a single one!

Sean
Old 01-30-2006, 02:47 AM

Leave me alone!!

What do you all think of the Warn lights? Lights I do want and WILL be buying!!!

Old 01-30-2006, 02:48 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Ed, do you have the shields? Sorry if you stated this already, I havn't been keeping up.

No I sure Dont , No Rocker bars either im going to have to be kind of careful on this run. i dont want my wife getting the wrong impression of what it means to have a good time
off road..Pin stripes or banged up Q panal will not help my case...lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Was going to let you know about the thread in classified about the SUT shields for sale but you are taking your H3, right?

Old 01-30-2006, 02:54 AM

Edspad is off the scale

Quote:Jennifer
Was going to let you know about the thread in classified about the SUT shields for sale but you are taking your H3, right?

Yep im bringing an H3, might have to trim down those SUT Shields if i purchased them ive never seen Shields for the H3 as yet?

Old 01-30-2006, 03:02 AM

Bondage is off the scale

off road..Pin stripes or banged up Q panal will not help my case...lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't worry about the rocker bars - you can drive the whole Road and not really need 'em - unless you wanted to do some of the more difficult side stuff you really will be fine without them.

On an H2 I highly recommend the shields. An H3 just may be narrow enough to squeek by untouched.

And about the low hanging Joshua tree branches....I wouldn't want a can of fuel sticking up there.....

Sean
Attached Images

Old 01-30-2006, 03:09 AM

rodster is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KenP:
Wow, there sure are a bunch of people in Chat. Is it like this everynight? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If by chat you mean this thread, yes, it is like this every night and likely will be until this event is done. Hop a plane and come on out!

If by chat you mean the real chat room, hmmm, I just looked and there's no one there.
Old 01-30-2006, 03:10 AM

rodster is off the scale

I dunno, Bondage ... Looking at those pictures is doesn't look all that narrow. We're talking stuff that's easily waxed out?
Old 01-30-2006, 03:12 AM

Edspad is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Don't worry about the rocker bars - you can drive the whole Road and not really need 'em - unless you wanted to do some of the more difficult side stuff you really will be fine without them.

On an H2 I highly recommend the shields. An H3 just may be narrow enough to squeek by untouched.

And about the low hanging Joshua tree branches....I wouldn't want a can of fuel sticking up there..... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for Info Sean. I will just follow behind the H1 and H2's let you guys do all the bush wacken
I think i might have found somthing i could use, instead of the top Rack mount. maybe this spare tire mount. hmmm..now what is my bolt pattern?
Spare Tire Blitz Can Carrier Adapter

Old 01-30-2006, 03:17 AM

Bondage is off the scale

Attached Images

Old 01-30-2006, 03:19 AM

Edspad is off the scale

Damn....... Taken out by a Joshua tree

Old 01-30-2006, 03:21 AM

Bondage is off the scale

I dunno, Bondage ... Looking at those pictures is doesn't look all that narrow. We're talking stuff that's easily waxed out? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

For the most part, yeah. But on the few REALLY narrow ones, I was driving carefully instead of snappin pics.

Sean
Old 01-30-2006, 03:34 AM

rodster is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bondage:
For the most part, yeah. But on the few REALLY narrow ones, I was driving carefully instead of snappin pics.
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've driven through much tighter spots (some full of dead growth) and have yet to get a scratch that can't be waxed out (by the mobile detail guy ) so I probably won't put the shields on. They are a PITA to put on!