H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 06-01-2005, 10:45 AM
Hummer Guru

HummerNewbie is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H2GuyPerson:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by N2ITNSD:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">heh yeah ok.. My parents are both dead but thanks anyway. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now thats beyond pathetic . </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry if your parents have passed away but I would say the reason that N2 called it pathetic is that it came across as a lame, feel sorry for me, come back. Could be wrong, but that is the way I read it.

Slate Blue H3 Adventure w/sunroof, Monsoon/NAV, DVD and marker lights
Old 06-01-2005, 12:54 PM
Banned

tower is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by h2co-pilot:
I took that one from Lord Drty on the violin thread. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can't believe H2GayPerson did the violin thing. Every Martial Arts instructor I have ever had has said "You only use violins as a last resort."

(Sorry, I couldn't help myself. )
Old 06-01-2005, 01:51 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H2GuyPerson:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by N2ITNSD:
Why would that be an insult? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

heh yeah ok.. My parents are both dead but thanks anyway. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How'd you kill them and where'd you hide the bodies?
Old 06-01-2005, 07:27 PM
Banned

DRTYF? (the imposter) is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DRTYFN:
Why would that be an insult? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

heh yeah ok.. My parents are both dead but thanks anyway. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How'd you kill them and where'd you hide the bodies? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Very funny
Old 06-01-2005, 08:05 PM

really can\'t is off the scale

Is there a Hummer website for mature people? I'm not talking about you Tower, but everyone else here seems to come here to pretend they're in junior high. I really would like a recommendation for a serious hummer discussion group without all the rancor and hostility. I'm sure I'll be "owned" now.
Old 06-01-2005, 08:11 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by really can't:
Is there a Hummer website for mature people? I'm not talking about you Tower, but everyone else here seems to come here to pretend they're in junior high. I really would like a recommendation for a serious hummer discussion group without all the rancor and hostility. I'm sure I'll be "owned" now. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> You have yet to ask a serious question.
http://elcova.com/groupee/forums/a/t...6311000521/p/1
Nor have you attempted to engage anyone on a meaningful level about the HUMMER line. You started off with a "junior high" post. Don't blame us for not taking you seriously. You brought that on yourself.
Old 06-01-2005, 08:19 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by really can't:
Is there a Hummer website for mature people? I'm not talking about you Tower, but everyone else here seems to come here to pretend they're in junior high. I really would like a recommendation for a serious hummer discussion group without all the rancor and hostility. I'm sure I'll be "owned" now. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Well, in society, things tend to get dumbed down to the lowest level that is there. When you and others (such as this thread's starter) post, we make every attempt to converse at your level.

Besides what exactly is the point to your post? You "really would like a recommendation for a serious hummer discussion group?" Speaking of juvenile. Are we supposed to think that and your entry into this forum was some kind of "adult" attempt at discussion?
Old 06-01-2005, 09:52 PM
Hummer Messiah

I'm sure I'll be "owned" now. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry, you were own3d a long time ago.
Attached Images

Old 06-01-2005, 10:22 PM
Banned

Dear really can't,

This IS the Hummer website for mature people serious hummer discussion. I consider it an honor to be able to communicate with legends such as DRTY, Paragon, PhilD, KenP, DennisAJC, AlecW and the list goes on and on. I have access to other H2 owners who in one way or another press their vehicle to its limit. I can cite many occasions where the GM solution for service issues grew out of discoveries made by participants of this website. And access to these solutions is as close as one's computer.

That having been said, when someone with a juvenile mentality (BTW, I'm NOT referring to you) enters the site with narcissistic intentions of drawing attention to themselves by trying to rake muck and insult others, with no desire to learn, let alone contribute constructively, it elicits (understandably, I think) a knee jerk reaction from those of us who do use this site constructively. We all close ranks. It's not planned; it's just a natural manifestation of our feelings of fraternity and our unwillingness to let anyone destroy what has become our “tribal” home.
Old 06-01-2005, 10:27 PM
Hummer Guru

HummerNewbie is an unknown quantity at this point

T~,

I am not sure it could have been said an better than that.

Thank You

Slate Blue H3 Adventure w/sunroof, Monsoon/NAV, DVD and marker lights
Old 06-01-2005, 10:55 PM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

Nicely said Tower.
WAYA HEYA HUMMA! (I can joke because I am part native)
They scalp em' and then rape thier skulls!!!
Attached Images

Old 06-01-2005, 11:24 PM
Hummer Professional

LoLo is off the scale

Maybe H2GuyPerson will be going away to summer camp soon... isn't that how unruly (and, in thei case -- spoiled) children spend their summer? We can only hope!

05 Desert Sand H2 Adv
Old 06-01-2005, 11:25 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Tower this link is for you:

Make sure you have your sound turned on
Old 06-02-2005, 02:21 AM
Banned

Zzzzz
Old 06-02-2005, 02:30 AM
Hummer Professional

LoLo is off the scale

Zzzzz </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

hmmm... must be after his bedtime!

05 Desert Sand H2 Adv
Old 06-02-2005, 02:41 AM
Hummer Messiah

Poor little thing must be all tuckered out after another long day of giving tourists $2 handjobs.
Old 06-02-2005, 03:48 AM
Banned

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:
Tower this link is for you:

Make sure you have your sound turned on </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DRTYFN:

Poor little thing must be all tuckered out after another long day of giving tourists $2 handjobs. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So crude , but so damned funny !
Old 06-02-2005, 05:09 AM

Mully is off the scale

H2GuyPerson; Consider how much more you often suffer from your anger and grief, than from those very things for which you are angry and grieved. Frederick Buechner once wrote...Of the Seven Deadly Sins, anger is possibly the most fun. To lick your wounds, to smack your lips over grievances long past, to roll over your tongue the prospect of bitter confrontations still to come, to savor to the last toothsome morsel both the pain you are given and the pain you are giving back--in many ways it is a feast fit for a king. The chief drawback is that what you are wolfing down is yourself. The skeleton at the feast is you.

Every step you take, is a step away from where you used to be.

Old 06-03-2005, 06:22 AM
Banned

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mully:
H2GuyPerson; Consider how much more you often suffer from your anger and grief, than from those very things for which you are angry and grieved. Frederick Buechner once wrote...Of the Seven Deadly Sins, anger is possibly the most fun. To lick your wounds, to smack your lips over grievances long past, to roll over your tongue the prospect of bitter confrontations still to come, to savor to the last toothsome morsel both the pain you are given and the pain you are giving back--in many ways it is a feast fit for a king. The chief drawback is that what you are wolfing down is yourself. The skeleton at the feast is you.

Every step you take, is a step away from where you used to be.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Let me search for the right words.. Hmmm oh yeah, blow me! Like I give a **** what anyone here thinks. I was having fun with the little puppets but it got old..
Old 06-03-2005, 10:03 AM
Hummer Guru

Dan is an unknown quantity at this point

Let me search for the right words.. Hmmm oh yeah, blow me! Like I give a **** what anyone here thinks. I was having fun with the little puppets but it got old.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh look, proof that they let fags into the miltary.