H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 03-08-2005, 12:04 AM

Spidey is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Hey *******, first off who are you to judge the success of another, second of all, do you enjoy having everyone dislike you? It seems you dont have the capacity to realize that we don't regard you as anything but a menace, and no one takes anything you say to heart. Even if you did have a valid point, which you haven't, your attitude, and constant attacks on others, would cause us to disregard your statements anyway. Take off the caps, talk to us,not at us, be willing to accept the fact that not everyone will agree with you, and understand that you, as your title says are new to this forum. If you do that, perhaps people will converse with you, and not attack you, which to this point is what has happened, because you came in guns-a-blazing, and unable to accept critacism. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Boy did you impress me -- 4CHURCHILL

Well 1st of all Einstein I've been a member of this forum longer then you.
2nd I didn't come out hurling insults or guns a blazing either.I DID EXACTLY WHAT YOU STATED SHOULD HAPPEN I OPENED A TOPIC TO DISCUSS THE H3. I simply expressed that I'm not overly keen on the H3 simply because it is too close to the H2 in my opinion and may effect the value of the H2 and/or would have preferred to have the H3 make it's pressence later rather then sooner ,Or another possibility is to have the H3 in a different type of catagory eg electric solar run etc. KenP and andski answered or rebutted in a cival manner. Paragon started hurling the insults as normal

Lots of these "klicky" members just spew out nonsense without even really reading what the post is about. I'm doing what the forum needs and should have -- topics for discussion.

BTW -- You should talk ..some class act you are - get the plank otta your own eye ... your the one calling me an ******* and telling me I'm new to the forum.

So why don't you take the time to actually read the posts, grow up -- stop being a yes man trying to fit in.

You want to throw **** --- I can throw with the best of them.

However you certainly would not be a worthy adversary

So when your ready to converse let me know ...OK
Old 03-08-2005, 12:12 AM

4churchill is off the scale

You got me on the "new to the forum part", I just assumed you were, because no long standing member of an internet community would act the way you are. Last time I checked I had no plank in my eye, but then again maybe that's what prevented me from seeing your join date. How am I trying to be a yes man? I have had plenty of posts which have put me in "hot water" but none of them were derogatory, nor did they include any "mud slinging" Also why is someone named Spidey, telling me to grow up? Why don't you go find Mary Jane, and go to Tim Hortons for a cup of coffee. It's obvious my suggestions made in an attempt to help you get your point accross were taken in vain.

www.HUMMERNut.net
Old 03-08-2005, 12:52 AM

LasVegas is off the scale

Okay, let's try to figure out why people buy Hummers and shed some light on this thread. Take the poll here http://elcova.com/groupee/forums/a/t...1/m/1771085111
Old 03-08-2005, 01:01 AM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Spidey:

So when your ready to converse let me know ...OK </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Wow, this has all the makings similar to a brawl on Sesame Street.<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Spidey:
Paragon started hurling the insults as normal </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Well the contemptuous rudeness I "hurled" your way has a very strong foundation. You offered no subject for discussion. You displayed an insolence that was meant to antagonize and provoke. I simply played into your obvious desire, although probably not the way you intended. It is always possible to bind together a considerable number of people in impudence, so long as there are other people left over to receive the manifestations of the aggression. You simply miscalculated who or how many would attend your little bitch-fest. Coming to this board with the intent of starting something like you did is like grasping a hot coal with the idea of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who is going to be burned and you did.

Based on your last few posts you must assume that you were addessed in a manner ill-fitting of what you deserve. Since the things you type here will live in internet eternity, it is beholden of the members here to call out the infant-brained idiots such as yourself. To emphatically pronounce that the H3 is "BULL****" with no other basis than the farcical idea that it diminishes the ownership of current Hummer owners does nothing but paint a big red omphalos upon your forehead overlapped with a capital "L". Now, stand up, reach around and grasp both ears firmly, and yank your head out of your ass. Your view of things will be improved greatly.
Old 03-08-2005, 01:45 AM

Ahha. Like predicting the presidential election after the first state closed its polls, I see a pattern emerging (as I expected) from the poll. Most people seem to have bought/buy an H2 because they like the looks/appearance and because it's different "Like nothing else". Not because of its offroad ability, price, etc. Therefore, we're somewhat of a unique buyer for a unique vehicle. When I look at the H3, although it has some H2 similarities, it reminds me more of a beefed up Durango, without the H2 "extreme" features. With that in mind, I don't think it will have much of an affect on H2s, new, used or otherwise. There will probably be some that buy the H3 strictly on price but they couldn't afford the H2 to start with so no impact. Others will buy the H3 because they just can't handle the H2 size, but want to say they drive a "Hummer". Still no impact because they weren't going to buy an H2 anyway. Since the poll seems to be indicating that people buy H2's based on "looks/style" primarilly, it's my opinion that GM has designed the H3 just different enough and into the SUV "mainstream" as to NOT qualify in any way as an H2. I think GM has been very smart on this design and my best guess is that the H3 will have next to zero impact on the H2. I DO think it will cut into other SUVs like Durango, etc.

Update: With 15 votes in and after moving Seths one bogus vote it's nearly 100% for buying H2's based on difference/appearance/style. Set an H2 & H3 next to each other and although there are some similarities, they're vastly different vehicles. H3s will have no impact on H2s. GM hit it on the head when they said "Like nothing else" and that will continue to be its attraction. But everyone should remember that H2s are a targeted selective market and I think GM knows that and that's the very reason for introducing the H3. Smart marketing on their part.
Old 03-08-2005, 02:10 AM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale

AW Jonahs does that mean i will not get to buy My extremely discounted used H2 for off road? I had already been thinking about who would want what on it from the forum.
BUMMER MAN
TAZ
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges
Old 03-08-2005, 02:16 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RLTAZH2:
AW Jonahs does that mean i will not get to buy My extremely discounted used H2 for off road? I had already been thinking about who would want what on it from the forum.
BUMMER MAN
TAZ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry TAZ
Old 03-08-2005, 03:32 AM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Spidey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Hey *******, first off who are you to judge the success of another, second of all, do you enjoy having everyone dislike you? It seems you dont have the capacity to realize that we don't regard you as anything but a menace, and no one takes anything you say to heart. Even if you did have a valid point, which you haven't, your attitude, and constant attacks on others, would cause us to disregard your statements anyway. Take off the caps, talk to us,not at us, be willing to accept the fact that not everyone will agree with you, and understand that you, as your title says are new to this forum. If you do that, perhaps people will converse with you, and not attack you, which to this point is what has happened, because you came in guns-a-blazing, and unable to accept critacism. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Boy did you impress me -- 4CHURCHILL

Well 1st of all Einstein I've been a member of this forum longer then you.
2nd I didn't come out hurling insults or guns a blazing either.I DID EXACTLY WHAT YOU STATED SHOULD HAPPEN I OPENED A TOPIC TO DISCUSS THE H3. I simply expressed that I'm not overly keen on the H3 simply because it is too close to the H2 in my opinion and may effect the value of the H2 and/or would have preferred to have the H3 make it's pressence later rather then sooner ,Or another possibility is to have the H3 in a different type of catagory eg electric solar run etc. KenP and andski answered or rebutted in a cival manner. Paragon started hurling the insults as normal

Lots of these "klicky" members just spew out nonsense without even really reading what the post is about. I'm doing what the forum needs and should have -- topics for discussion.

BTW -- You should talk ..some class act you are - get the plank otta your own eye ... your the one calling me an ******* and telling me I'm new to the forum.

So why don't you take the time to actually read the posts, grow up -- stop being a yes man trying to fit in.

So when your ready to converse let me know ...OK </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You do have multiple personalities.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">You want to throw **** --- I can throw with the best of them. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Don't fool yourself. Your attempted retorts are oh so weak. Somehow I think that even if we were to convert your feeble comebacks from metric they'd still be just as lame.
Don't make me send my Trunk Monkey Dennis over to beat your ass.(If you don't know about the funny Trunk Monkey commercials that's too bad.)
Old 03-08-2005, 03:41 AM

Spidey is off the scale

Quote "You offered no subject for discussion."

Hmmmmmmm .... wondering how the production of the H3 might affect the value and demand of the H2. 66 replies / 770 views - hmmmmm I see your your point --- Paragon No discussion topic here.

Quote "
Well, personally, I think you are one of the stupid ****birds who should have your hummer ownership immediately and permanently revoked. What the hell is this stupid **** about, "HANDFUL OF FAITHFUL PATRIOCHS DESERVE TO BE ABLE TO SHARE IN A FEW MORE YEARS OF GLORY
RATHER THEN BE SOLD AS THE FAD OF THE EARLY NEW CENTURY AND POSSIBLY THE NEXT GLOBAL NOVELTY ACT."

Guy, if this is what has been bothering you for a while, a new life is in order for you. What other people buy and own should no more affect you as a Hummer owner as it should the stupid eco-idiots. You are worse than the eco-idiots because you don't even have a reason that is in the realm of logic for not wanting a vehicle produced.

Get off your self-centered high-horse of an ass and enjoy the vehicle you have and quit worrying about how what someone else drive's effects your fragile juvenile psyche."

So far except your usual sewer mouth of volcabulary and unsubstantiated accusations you have offered me nothing by way of a rebuttle regarding the positives of the H3 and how it might harm or add value to the H2 resale.

Believe me I do realize that it might require a few words outside of the cesspool head you have filled with such catchy phrases such as "silly little bitch" "*******", pie eater, fag , fart hehehehehe! You are not looking for a discussion. Your just a waste of my time. I think you need to grow up - I really feel Sorry for you man ??
Old 03-08-2005, 03:45 AM

Hey Spidey, I got a rebuttle.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
Old 03-08-2005, 03:53 AM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Posted by spidey:
66 replies / 770 views </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
It's like a train wreck, you just gotta watch.
Old 03-08-2005, 04:10 AM

Spidey is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Las Vegas
Well I can help you with the latter Good Buddy Cheer up and stop suffering
There is public education available out there for you called schools.
That's S-C-H-O-O-L-S. Check it out There should be one in your
neighborhood.
Old 03-08-2005, 04:24 AM

Boy, you do have a problem grasping the point.
Old 03-08-2005, 04:25 AM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

Since when was SPIDEY considered and treated like a troll???

This guy has been a good standing member longer than most.

Paragon, don't let your Guru status get to your head. SHUT YOUR ****ING YAP for once. I get sick of big **** ass know it alls(except Klaus )

I for one KNOW you well, you're not Mr. know-it -all . I can prove it too.
Attached Images

My Video Collectionez

Old 03-08-2005, 04:26 AM
Hummer Authority

NJ H2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I wonder what will happen to the street value of my Spidey H2 when the Spidey H3 comes out??

Old 03-08-2005, 04:27 AM

4churchill is off the scale

Im convinced this guy doesn't have a post third grade education (American Level ). It's obvious he has convinced himself of his own bull****. See what socialized medicine does, if he were in America, he would have been seen by a doctor who could have prescribed some emotional control medications. Geeze, and you Dennis, always have to come and defend the Canadians!

www.HUMMERNut.net
Old 03-08-2005, 04:33 AM

Damn. Dennis is back.
Attached Images

Old 03-08-2005, 04:39 AM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

Sick for a few and this is what I return too...A witch hunt! Can't you guys pick on the Mexicans or some other? Sorry Albie, I couldn't resist.
Attached Images

My Video Collectionez

Old 03-08-2005, 04:41 AM

Spidey is off the scale

DRTYFN

The only positive thing I can say about you Thank god by your own hands your sperm goes straight to the toilet. It's a scary thought to think you may reproduce one day. Seriously -- The only reason your alive is because your not dead yet. You contribute nothing from what I can see.