H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 02-01-2006, 01:15 AM

TootsSUT is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HummerLV:
looks like a pretty sloooowww day, this should be 56 pages by now. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That was the first thing I noticed when I popped in right now!! Whatzupwit that???

\'05 Black SUT LUX/ADV package
Old 02-01-2006, 01:15 AM

Edspad is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bondage:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rodster:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Edspad:
Quote: Rod
What if the big scar is in a place that nobody wants to see? :eek

Mental Scars Count ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wish. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How about emotional scars? My wittle feewings get hewt aw da time!

Sean
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh - back to nonsensical blabbering inane meaningless posts. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I Think the emotional scars falls under the mental category, in that case the ladies will have us beat...lol, there all scared up for our
maleness

Old 02-01-2006, 01:16 AM
Hummer Authority

Racer-X is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> My father died in a Skill saw accident. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ROFLMAO!!! I really gotta learn not to read here while sipping coffee.
Old 02-01-2006, 01:18 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rodster:
Oh, so it's a 1/31/06 mystery? Sounds like fun!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bondage:
<span class="ev_code_RED">PRIZE UPDATE! PRIZE UPDATE! PRIZE UPDATE! PRIZE UPDATE!</span>

More! We have more!

Johnny, tell 'em what they've won!

Two great gifts for two lucky drivers! Each one will recieve one of these lovely Hummer-sized "Red Cross First Aid Kits"!!

I think the first one should go to whomever can show off the biggest scar - whether it's a war wound or a C-section scar! And the second? Well - whoever bleeds first on the trail.

Maybe not.

Sean
ps - and stay tuned 'cause there's still much more to come!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nice play by play!

What if the big scar is in a place that nobody wants to see? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Regarding the scar contest: We'd love for you to show it!!! No matter where it is!!

Regarding the blood contest: Be careful. There are girls attending and I think it might just be that...... ahhh, forget it!!

Old 02-01-2006, 01:22 AM

Bondage is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TootsSUT:

Regarding the scar contest: We'd love for you to show it!!! No matter where it is!!

<span class="ev_code_RED">Itty bitty circumcision scars do not count.</span>

Regarding the blood contest: Be careful. There are girls attending and I think it might just be that...... ahhh, forget it!!

<span class="ev_code_RED">And, oh good Christ MUST I say it - tampons DEFINITELY do not count.</span>
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 02-01-2006, 01:24 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TootsSUT:

<span class="ev_code_RED">And, oh good Christ MUST I say it - tampons DEFINITELY do not count.</span>
</div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You said blood! You never excluded anything from the blood contest! I say all is fair game!!!

Disgusting, yes, but fair game!! You might want to delete that contest now????

Old 02-01-2006, 01:26 AM

Bondage is off the scale

Oh, so it's a 1/31/06 mystery? Sounds like fun!

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, it is!!! Per a discussion we had earlier, something VERY timely happened on this very day today!

Sean
Old 02-01-2006, 01:29 AM

Bondage is off the scale

</div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You said blood! You never excluded anything from the blood contest! I say all is fair game!!!

Disgusting, yes, but fair game!! You might want to delete that contest now???? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

K. First off, you're disgusting. Secondly, the contest was for the first person to bleed "on the trail." Okay. Go ahead.

Sean
ps - I'll stop this discussion now if you will.
Old 02-01-2006, 01:32 AM

You mean you want actual blood to drip on to the trail??? Well, um, gross but ok!!!!!

Just kidding!!! I guess I'll have to lose that competition!!

Old 02-01-2006, 01:33 AM

Bondage is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Racer-X:
are those the covers that have the article? I seem to remember them having titles regarding the trip right on the cover. Maybe not.

Gobi ladder came today... Already installed. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Time to get serious for a sec - dammit. Did you drill the optional second hole at the top? If not, you really should - it's easy and it makes the damn thing ROCK SOLID!

Sean
Old 02-01-2006, 01:45 AM
Hummer Authority

Racer-X is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Racer-X:
are those the covers that have the article? I seem to remember them having titles regarding the trip right on the cover. Maybe not.

Time to get serious for a sec - dammit. Did you drill the optional second hole at the top? If not, you really should - it's easy and it makes the damn thing ROCK SOLID!

Sean </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I did indeed, although I shed a tear while doing so. I'm 6'1" 200 lbs. No way I wasn't adding it.
Old 02-01-2006, 01:49 AM

rodster is off the scale

These are the correct issues. Two of their vehicles were Hummmers. One H1 and one SUT.

Congrats on the ladder!
Old 02-01-2006, 01:51 AM

rodster is off the scale

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry to read you won't be competing.
Old 02-01-2006, 01:53 AM

rodster is off the scale

surgeory scars shouldn't count either. them aint real scars. I just about cut my foot off with a skill saw once. I may be a competitor in the scar game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There's already a competition for scars like that. It's call the Darwin Awards.
Old 02-01-2006, 03:01 AM
Hummer Authority

Racer-X is off the scale

surgeory scars shouldn't count either. them aint real scars. I just about cut my foot off with a skill saw once. I may be a competitor in the scar game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There's already a competition for scars like that. It's call the Darwin Awards.
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Old 02-01-2006, 03:25 AM

Bondage is off the scale

Sean </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I did indeed, although I shed a tear while doing so. I'm 6'1" 200 lbs. No way I wasn't adding it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Outstanding! Do you have the swing out spare tire carrier? If not, you could add a HiLift Jack mount on the back bumper. It's a great way to stow the jack, and makes a good first step up to the ladder!

Sean
Old 02-01-2006, 03:42 AM

Bondage is off the scale

Izzit time to go yet?

I want an oompaloompa and I want it NOW!

Patience is NOT a virtue. I'm gonna go over to the Stitzmeister's and tinker with Toot's rig. Well. That didn't sound right, did it?!

Sean
Old 02-01-2006, 03:51 AM

rodster is off the scale

Izzit time to go yet?

I want an oompaloompa and I want it NOW!

Patience is NOT a virtue. I'm gonna go over to the Stitzmeister's and tinker with Toot's rig. Well. That didn't sound right, did it?!

Sean </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're gonna go where and do what to whom? You're right, that didn't sound right.

Quoting lines from Willy Wonka?
Old 02-01-2006, 03:53 AM

rodster is off the scale

Can't wait to see your new brushguard, Sean. I need new ideas ... my truck seems maxed out on things to weld/screw/rivet/bolt to the outside.

I've been thinking about an SUT bed rack rumble seat for the kids. Little leather helmets and goggles, no worries 'bout puke.
Old 02-01-2006, 04:17 AM
Hummer Authority

Racer-X is off the scale

Sean </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I did indeed, although I shed a tear while doing so. I'm 6'1" 200 lbs. No way I wasn't adding it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Outstanding! Do you have the swing out spare tire carrier? If not, you could add a HiLift Jack mount on the back bumper. It's a great way to stow the jack, and makes a good first step up to the ladder!

Sean </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Spare is on the Gobi. I think if I ever got a highlift I would put it up top also.