H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 02-01-2006, 04:21 AM

rodster is off the scale

Yo Racer-X ...

Just got done reading the two articles. Good stuff! Want me to scan?
Old 02-01-2006, 05:12 AM
Hummer Authority

Racer-X is off the scale

yes please. I bet many other would love to read it too. Need my email address?

I may still have those issues. I was looking at covers for the Mojave trip. It helps to know what the covers actually look like. I'm going to look now but I bet it's safe to scan them for others.
Old 02-01-2006, 05:26 AM
Hummer Authority

Racer-X is off the scale

OK, I found part two (sept 05). Thinking back I do believe I gave my brother part one to read and never got it back. It would be great if you could scan it and email.
Old 02-01-2006, 11:20 AM
Hummer Professional

HummerLV is off the scale

mornin pad!!!!!!
Old 02-01-2006, 11:36 AM

Bondage is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rodster:

<span class="ev_code_RED">What's wrong with Willie Wonka???</span>

Can't wait to see your new brushguard, Sean. I need new ideas ... my truck seems maxed out on things to weld/screw/rivet/bolt to the outside.

<span class="ev_code_RED">It'll be a little extreme...but hopefully you'll like it!</span>

I've been thinking about an SUT bed rack rumble seat for the kids. Little leather helmets and goggles, no worries 'bout puke.

<span class="ev_code_RED">That'd be too damn cool!</span>

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 02-01-2006, 11:40 AM

Bondage is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Racer-X:

Spare is on the Gobi. I think if I ever got a highlift I would put it up top also. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That works - but it's a PITA to put up there and take down. And I worry about balance and my poor old aching back! Aside from the spare, I try to keep only big, bulky, LIGHTER items up there - duffle bags full of sleeping bags, tents, etc., and the heavier stuff lower to the ground so my roof rack doesn't become a skid plate!

Sean
Old 02-01-2006, 11:42 AM

Bondage is off the scale

BTW - I'm having a Jerry can holder (twin) made to mount on Toot's spare tire this week. Any body else want one? I don't think the existing ones posted earlier in the thread are available for our bolt pattern.

Sean
Old 02-01-2006, 11:43 AM

Bondage is off the scale

Oh, and coughpadcough, Morning ever'body!

Sean
Old 02-01-2006, 12:29 PM

Edspad is off the scale

Good Morning all
Thinking back to some of our histroy, the mojave trail was never taken by the Donner party was it ?

Old 02-01-2006, 01:33 PM
Hummer Professional

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bondage:
BTW - I'm having a Jerry can holder (twin) made to mount on Toot's spare tire this week. Any body else want one? I don't think the existing ones posted earlier in the thread are available for our bolt pattern.

Sean </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

more info, your holding out on us,,,,i always want new stuff to put on my rigs.
Old 02-01-2006, 01:35 PM
Hummer Professional

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rodster:
Yo Racer-X ...

Just got done reading the two articles. Good stuff! Want me to scan? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i'd like to see it also
Old 02-01-2006, 02:05 PM

TootsSUT is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Edspad:
Good Morning all
Thinking back to some of our histroy, the mojave trail was never taken by the Donner party was it ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

only once.

\'05 Black SUT LUX/ADV package
Old 02-01-2006, 02:09 PM
shhrtbs

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Edspad:
Good Morning all
Thinking back to some of our histroy, the mojave trail was never taken by the Donner party was it ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

no, the donner party was farther north, out of Reno, the other city in the state of Nevada. we have a run there the same weekend as yours.

i'm following the larger people around, as i have a big appetite.
Old 02-01-2006, 02:11 PM

Jese, good 'ol Bundage is started to make it sound like I'm sitting on the couch munchin on Bon Bon's while he's doing all the work!!

You all will be happy to know that I actually took part in watching the CB installation!!!

And, IIIIII alone ordered and picked up the top lights that are way too small!!

Seriously, I did find a fab dual brush guard for $100 bucks, cash! It's on already!!

Old 02-01-2006, 02:23 PM
Hummer Guru

HummBebe is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by shhrtbs:
Good Morning all

i'm following the larger people around, as i have a big appetite. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Old 02-01-2006, 02:48 PM

rodster is off the scale

Morning all!

Pic of the J-can holder, please.

I'll see if I can figure out the scanner today. If not, somebody will be here tomorrow that knows. Scanning is easy but converting it to something other than humongo JPGs is the challenge. Maybe a PDF?

Toots -- What lights did you get that are way too small? Congrats on the b-guard score!
Old 02-01-2006, 02:48 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HummBebe:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by shhrtbs:
Good Morning all

i'm following the larger people around, as i have a big appetite. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who posted that?? I don't see it from anyone?? But I do you have say that you'd starve if you were stuck with me! As a matter of fact, I think I'd be the one with the food source!!! (and I carry!)

Old 02-01-2006, 02:50 PM
Hummer Professional

i may have some items of interest that some or all of you might want or need, are we doing a welcome bag of sorts or is it just prizes to be won, maybe for the person or persons losing the most stuff off there truck.
Old 02-01-2006, 02:53 PM

Morning all!

Toots -- What lights did you get that are way too small? Congrats on the b-guard score! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tanx for the grats!!! Things turned out okay, huh???

They were the Warn lights but I'm embarrassed to say what size/type. It was that bad! I'm such a girly girl!! Anyway, I'm picking up PIAA's today to replace them........ two 520 drivers and two 580 pins. That should solve the problem!! NEVER TRY TO GO CHEAP!! NEVER!!!

Old 02-01-2006, 02:58 PM

rodster is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HummerLV:
i may have some items of interest that some or all of you might want or need, are we doing a welcome bag of sorts or is it just prizes to be won, maybe for the person or persons losing the most stuff off there truck. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not sure we'll have a welcome bag because some of the stuff is in CA, some in NV. There are a few goodies for everyone and a number of prizes.

Whatcha have?