H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 01-06-2006, 02:15 AM
Hummer Guru

frank6150 is an unknown quantity at this point

I do so enjoy how you try and play off all your posts like what everyone is saying isn't bothering you. I'm bettin that after a round of getting kicked through the forum you have to resign to the closet and cry while masterbating.

Very entertaining watching you try to play everything off. You aren't doing well at it.
Old 01-06-2006, 02:25 AM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Humm This:
Never said the wine cellar was mine I said I'm getting it done for my dad as a present.

resent -> re-sent </div></BLOCKQUOTE><BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Humm This:
Mods: I'd put this in the general forum, but I have similar tastes with people on the H2 forum, so I'd like to keep it here if it's OK. Thanks!

Ok so in my basement, I have an unfinished wine cellar where everything sits boxed. Since I'm finishing all the unfinished parts of my house, I thought I'd hit this with a nice rack/cabinet thing. It's not that big of a space, about 50-75 sq ft. One wall is about 12 ft and I think I wanna have just one huge unit. I want to have cabinets on the bottom, normal height. Then on top, split it up into 3rds. The left and right sides being wine racks, the X style, and then the middle having a light on top, some normal standing wine bottles, a few glasses hanging upside down, and either a mirror, or some type of picture. Then I'm gonna have natural stone floors.

This is about the best thing I have come up with. I know I'm definately not the smartest on this board, so I wanna hear your opinions/ideas. I'll whip out PS and do a quick sketch of what I'm talkin about to give you guys a better idea.

Thanks SO much for the humidor idea! I TOTALLY forgot about that. You don't know how many cigars I have!

Thanks for the link too! I'm having this custom made but might get some stuff from there

I have all kinds of wines, it'll also be used for whiskey, liquor, all kinds of alcohols. I'm not sure yet whether I'm gonna use the racks just for wine, and put the other stuff in the cabinets, or just have sections for specific stuff.

I'm lookin more into the humidor now then anything else lol

I also got the idea to put a digital keypad lock on it and hang my 'special' rifles on the opposite wall. This is turning out to be a kickass project </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 01-06-2006, 02:26 AM
Hummer Guru

Spike is an unknown quantity at this point

originally posted by DoucheThis,
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Never said the wine cellar was mine I said I'm getting it done for my dad as a present.
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Okay Douche Bag, here it is.......your first post about YOUR wine cellar...
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Mods: I'd put this in the general forum, but I have similar tastes with people on the H2 forum, so I'd like to keep it here if it's OK. Thanks!

Ok so in my basement, I have an unfinished wine cellar where everything sits boxed. Since I'm finishing all the unfinished parts of my house, I thought I'd hit this with a nice rack/cabinet thing. It's not that big of a space, about 50-75 sq ft. One wall is about 12 ft and I think I wanna have just one huge unit. I want to have cabinets on the bottom, normal height. Then on top, split it up into 3rds. The left and right sides being wine racks, the X style, and then the middle having a light on top, some normal standing wine bottles, a few glasses hanging upside down, and either a mirror, or some type of picture. Then I'm gonna have natural stone floors.

This is about the best thing I have come up with. I know I'm definately not the smartest on this board, so I wanna hear your opinions/ideas. I'll whip out PS and do a quick sketch of what I'm talkin about to give you guys a better idea.
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No where in this statement does it say it is your dads house or wine cellar. It clearly is written to make people think the person that wrote this owns the basement and the wine cellar.

I'll get to the H2 later!!
Old 01-06-2006, 02:28 AM
Hummer Guru

For being your dads basement and wine cellar there is an awful lot of I/Me going on there!!
Old 01-06-2006, 02:29 AM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Humm This:
Hummer got broken into before I bought it, some things need replacing. The title is some of the stuff I need. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 01-06-2006, 02:30 AM
Hummer Guru

A f$ckin 17 year old with a wine cellar...Ha!
A 17 year old with a house.....Ha
A 17 year old with an H2.....Ha
A 17 year old with a homeless friend who needs a cell phone...Now that I believe!!!
Old 01-06-2006, 02:33 AM
Hummer Guru

One thing at a time there Jr. Let's get back to the wine cellar. What about it? Are you still going to maintain the house and wine cellar are yours?
Old 01-06-2006, 02:35 AM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

Sad Sad Sad...

To have Dumb This have his quotes posted then STILL stand firm to his lies is pityful.

What's even worst is when he shuts down his computer, he's back into his sad reality of having nothing.

Mabye we should let him have his fantasy. We're not animals.

Humm This...You go girl!

My Video Collectionez