H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 02-05-2006, 04:17 AM
Hummer Guru

HummBebe is an unknown quantity at this point

pad

PAGE 59!!!
Old 02-05-2006, 04:18 AM
Hummer Authority

Racer-X is off the scale

Sorry to hear that Alec. Inspite of our recent differences I for one don't take that kinda thing lightly. Been there.
Old 02-05-2006, 04:21 AM
Hummer Guru

HummBebe is an unknown quantity at this point

another Pad
Old 02-05-2006, 04:22 AM

TootsSUT is off the scale

My father died at 56. AT 56!! Quickly, I might add so I understand.

Life does go on. They do say that life is so tough, it'll kill ya! And what doesn't kill ya, only makes you stronger.

Now that's sounding all sentimental, huh?

\'05 Black SUT LUX/ADV package
Old 02-05-2006, 04:23 AM
Hummer Authority

Racer-X is off the scale

Need a tear pad HB?
Old 02-05-2006, 04:23 AM

lolol

Old 02-05-2006, 04:25 AM
Hummer Authority

Racer-X is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alec W:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Racer-X:
Sorry to hear that Alec. I for one don't take that kinda thing lightly. Been there. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I actually do take it lightly. It’s just part of the cycle of life and death. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now why doesn't that surprise me?
Old 02-05-2006, 04:29 AM

beavis is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">OK, I hope your not pulling our chains. But incase your serious I know Beav VERY well and he wouldn't joke about such things. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

True

Sorry Alec...

Thought you were kidding...

Lost both of my parents to cancer too....
Old 02-05-2006, 04:33 AM
Hummer Authority

Racer-X is off the scale

LMAO! We have another groupee forum and theres a chat right now. My Wife is in chatting, Beav is in the chat and I zipped in and typed PAD and zipped back out. LMAO!
Old 02-05-2006, 04:35 AM

beavis is off the scale

PAD!

OK..

going to go chat with your wife now..LOL!
Old 02-05-2006, 04:36 AM

Bondage is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alec W:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TootsSUT:

Life does go on. They do say that life is so tough, it'll kill ya! And what doesn't kill ya, only makes you stronger.

Now that's sounding all sentimental, huh? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Dad 64, Mum 59. Me 42 = maybe 15 or so years left and no time for liars really. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't worry about it f'cktard - only the good die young - you've got decades left in ya.

Sean
Old 02-05-2006, 04:37 AM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by beavis:
Sorry all....

Shameless PAD post here...

its just that...I want to make it all the way to 20 posts so that I will have SO MANY posts and everyone here will think I am sooo important and like me...really like me!

Gotta go now, mom just took my jammies out of the dryer and she's gonna read me a story for nite nite.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE><BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Posts: 21 | Location: Ramona | Registered: 01-30-06 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>You're over your limit. Go to bed.
Old 02-05-2006, 04:39 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TootsSUT:

Dad 64, Mum 59. Me 42 = maybe 15 or so years left and no time for liars really. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was trying to be understanding! That wasn't necessary. E-stuff is one thing. Death is another.

Old 02-05-2006, 04:42 AM

Bondage is off the scale

I was trying to be understanding! That wasn't necessary. E-stuff is one thing. Death is another. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was complimenting the man's parents! My Mother was a saint. She died at 68. My father is a prick - he's still going strong at 80.

Sean
Old 02-05-2006, 04:44 AM

Bondage is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bondage:

Don't worry about it f'cktard - only the good die young - you've got decades left in ya.

Sean </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I doubt it, I figure 10-15 years left </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well why don't you use them wisely and well instead of following me around all day screaming Liar Liar liar? You seem like a nice guy otherwise. Wassup wif dat?

Sean
Old 02-05-2006, 04:45 AM
Hummer Authority

Racer-X is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Don't worry about it f'cktard - only the good die young - you've got decades left in ya.

Sean </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

OMFG! I just pee'd myself laughing! Quick, I need a PAD!!!
Old 02-05-2006, 04:47 AM

Bondage is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Racer-X:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Don't worry about it f'cktard - only the good die young - you've got decades left in ya.

Sean </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

OMFG! I just pee'd myself laughing! Quick, I need a PAD!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jesus H Christ Racer you are funnier than hell. I'm gonna disconnect your CB so I don't die in the desert laughing and driving off of a cliff.

Sean