H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 09-23-2005, 10:20 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hart1:
Alac, Drtyfn, can't you two read? He proved my claim... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ALL HART1'S ASS ARE BELONG TO US
Old 09-24-2005, 03:00 AM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

Nasty girly girl.:barf:
Old 09-24-2005, 03:27 AM
Hummer Messiah

Where is she anyway?
Old 09-24-2005, 01:05 PM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alec W:
Funny. Will the evil mod (who is S&B) deleat that one tonight like last night too?

S&B is dead. Trust is broken because of the moderation </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't worry. I won't MODERATE this one.

My Video Collectionez

Old 09-25-2005, 02:11 PM
Hummer Messiah

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DRTYFN:
Where is she anyway? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Who?
Old 09-26-2005, 01:54 PM

Hart1 is off the scale

Too easy: "4x4 Type Maps" = Trail Ratings and Trail Names, remember the "Intel" that is needed for some? What good is a "4x4 type map" if it does not include this information?

The maps that were shown does not have this information, but are also missing 90% of the trails out in Baja

I know Attention Deficit Disorder is problematic for you two, but try to keep up!
Old 09-26-2005, 02:12 PM
Hummer Deity

Fubar is an unknown quantity at this point

How in the HELL did you ever conjure up enough brain cells to pass your driving test, let alone figure out how to fill out the loan app for your truck? Let me guess you got your license out of cracker jack box and someone else filled out the paper work for you..

What the F*** are you talking about? Your point originally was that there were no maps of Baja. Well you were proven wrong there so now your going to twist this around until you find some glimmer of hope of proving some twisted point in your feeble mind. Give it a rest and come up with some other topic you might be more informed on.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hart1:
Too easy: "4x4 Type Maps" = Trail Ratings and Trail Names, remember the "Intel" that is needed for some? What good is a "4x4 type map" if it does not include this information?

The maps that were shown does not have this information, but are also missing 90% of the trails out in Baja

I know Attention Deficit Disorder is problematic for you two, but try to keep up! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 09-26-2005, 02:22 PM
Hummer Messiah

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Fubar00:
How in the HELL did you ever conjure up enough brain cells to pass your driving test, let alone figure out how to fill out the loan app for your truck? Let me guess you got your license out of cracker jack box and someone else filled out the paper work for you..

What the F*** are you talking about? Your point originally was that there were no maps of Baja. Well you were proven wrong there so now your going to twist this around until you find some glimmer of hope of proving some twisted point in your feeble mind. Give it a rest and come up with some other topic you might be more informed on.

I know Attention Deficit Disorder is problematic for you two, but try to keep up! </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You've been talking to me too much.
Old 09-26-2005, 03:05 PM

Hart1 is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">What the F*** are you talking about? Your point originally was that there were no maps of Baja. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not true. Never posed this, you dip ****.

Reasoning with you is like trying to give medicine to a dead man.

Your either can't read, or are a Neanderthal (or, you could be both).

The issue was "Intel"= Trail Ratings & Trail Names.

My post clearly shows that "4x4 type maps" I was referring to included this "Intel" i.e., Trail Ratings & Trail Names for Baja, again, I have never seen any substantial maps of Baja that shows this "Intel."

If you wanted a "4x4 type map" of Baja, would you not want this "intel" included?

In my mind, It would not be a 4x4 type map without this information (trail ratings and trail names). Se the diff between Topos and 4x4 maps?

Do you get it? Or, or you so blinded by your wanting to "prove me wrong" that you can't take your head out of your ass long enough to read what was posted?

Since I am dealing with some ass holes here, let me also put this disclaimer out:

I never claimed that 4x4 type maps complete with trail ratings and a majority of trail names do not exist for Baja. I have never come across any in all my research. I have never seen any. And so far, no one has produced a map that does.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Topos? No ****. I carry a GPS. But that was not the issue.

I have never, ever seen a Baja map with trail ratings, never. I have yet to see a detailed map with trail (off road) names throughout baja. If you know of some, please share.
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 09-26-2005, 03:16 PM
Hummer Deity

your a f ing idiot and I'm not going to justify this with a response.
Old 09-26-2005, 03:31 PM

Hart1 is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">your a f ing idiot and I'm not going to justify this with a response. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yea, right. Don't disprove what was posted, just insult.

Have you found a map with trail ratings yet for Baja?

Or, is all you can produce is a map on how to get to a Mexican McDonalds in Baja? Or, a Topo map with no trail names?

Ass Hole.
Old 09-26-2005, 04:00 PM
Hummer Deity

Ok **** for brains since you can't seam to remember what you typed a few pages back let me refresh your memory. Your quote:
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I 4x4 Mexico a lot, and without the benefit of 4x4 type maps (they just don't exist.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ok see you said 4x4 maps of Baja don't exist.

You didn't say "trail rated 4x4 maps" you said simply that 4x4 maps of the area didn't exist. A topo map is a 4x4 map of the area. It may not have all the info you're looking for but it is what it is. A map intended for 4x4 use.

Now what part of that seams to be so damn difficult for you to remember or admit to? I'm sorry if your fragile ego has been hurt by the truth.

Are we clear on what you said not what you meant to say?
Old 09-26-2005, 06:01 PM
Hummer Messiah

Old 09-26-2005, 09:46 PM

Hart1 is off the scale

Why take my words out of context? Here is the context:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">quote:
NEVER, not once! I have always researched EVERY single trail I have been on. To go out and start a trail without this intel can be very dangerous, not to mention a risk to your life and others around you. have been luck to meet up with this group to go out and run these trails in CO and UT.

(I responded)
You may be the exception to the rule. I don't know. We should do a poll, a good question is raised.

What if you are with an Expert Guide like Tower was? Would you still do all that mapping?

You are a better person than me or the 4x4 group(s) I hang with. It is fun to explore and hit the unknown...Does this fact make you right and me "wrong"? Or, should one now be subjected to ridicule for not knowing the name of a trail or rating?

Also, I 4x4 Mexico a lot, and without the benefit of 4x4 type maps (they just don't exist for much of Baja)...This won't stop me from going.

However, my outlook on this aspect may need adjustment, thanks for the powerful points you have made.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

4x4 type maps = Trails that are marked and rated. Farbar if you can't understand this I can't help you. This was my meaning, and the context shows.

You even admitted that you came up short on findig rated trails, so I know you understood my claim.

Let the readers decide. I stand by my claims.
Old 09-26-2005, 10:14 PM
Hummer Deity

dude go out and get laid, relax.. your heads going to explode. Give it a rest. I could care less what you think or what you say or what you thought you said. It doesn't matter and it doesn't solve or reslove anything. All any of this is proving is that you are the type of person who will argue and argue and argue knowing full well they are wrong but you'll keep arguing until you get your way. Whatever makes you happy I really don't care.
Old 09-26-2005, 10:59 PM
Hummer Professional

Location: Killing Fields or Antenora...if u know where that is contact me NOW.
H3OwnerDiz is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alec W:
anything you post from this day forward automatically gets flamed by the "auto flame the ******* bot" </div></BLOCKQUOTE> YIKES! I think Vincent found that auto-flame-the-*******-bot you mentioned. See? He keeps his flaming weapon on the wall!
Attached Images

Boulder Grey H3