Originally posted by PARAGON:
How about you just quote it
Quote:
then post the screen shot tomorrow
Old 04-03-2006, 11:03 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

You just are't creative enough to make up the quote to sound like me and then try to back it up tommorrow with a screen shot
Old 04-03-2006, 11:05 PM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by THE BOSS:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by THE BOSS:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:
Look at the PM again. I never said anything about fighting. That's for kid's and rednecks. IIRC it was much more permanent.
thats a bunch of crap, how about i screen shoot it so we can all see what you really said </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>yea but now im on an apple computer genious and its alittle different. IF you wait a day ill post it on my computer. Or you can just tell me how to do it on this comp. You pick pussagon </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I love that story. Who is being the wuss here?
Old 04-03-2006, 11:07 PM
Banned

THE BOSS is off the scale

Host: PARAGON 1 participant
Active: (none)
Invited: THE BOSS

PARAGON Posted 04-01-06 08:25 AM
Just wanted to tell you that your a bitch. Why are you causing controversy with me? I dont even remember saying anything that should alarm your presence. Where do you live? Maybe I can take a road trip and beat your ass in person.
Old 04-03-2006, 11:08 PM
Banned

wow I didn't realize it but now that ive taken a look through my PMS, i counted 13 pms thanking me for putting you in your place
Old 04-03-2006, 11:13 PM
Banned

I live in Austin by the way. So if you really want to come over and fight me come right along you e-warrior. Wont have too much luck boxing with a gym trainer huh? Because everytime i post your online so that obviously means your on the internet 24/7 which means you have no outside activities- which means you must be a fatty who munches potato chips and talks **** on the internet
Old 04-03-2006, 11:25 PM
Hummer Deity

I call bullsh1t. You are still hiding behind an AE. As in "ALTER EGO" or as you called it "another name" because you are too much of a wussy to do it under your original.

You are just making an ass out of yourself. Did Paragon hurt you that much? Poor thing, so much anger and hurt. Do you lay there and think about him before you fall asleep at night?

You were so butt-hurt that you had to start a thread telling on him. OMFG please.

When you get exposed are you going to "leave" again?
Old 04-03-2006, 11:30 PM
Hummer Deity

Quote:
I live in Austin by the way. So if you really want to come over and fight me come right along you e-warrior. Wont have too much luck boxing with a gym trainer huh? Because everytime i post your online so that obviously means your on the internet 24/7 which means you have no outside activities- which means you must be a fatty who munches potato chips and talks **** on the internet

LMFAO, now he is a "gym trainer"

Old 04-03-2006, 11:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by h2co-pilot:
I call bullsh1t. You are still hiding behind an AE. As in "ALTER EGO" or as you called it "another name" because you are too much of a wussy to do it under your original.

You are just making an ass out of yourself. Did Paragon hurt you that much? Poor thing, so much anger and hurt. Do you lay there and think about him before you fall asleep at night?

You were so butt-hurt that you had to start a thread telling on him. OMFG please.

When you get exposed are you going to "leave" again?
e-followers.....just take a second to look at the guy your following. A guy who talks shiet on the net and sends pms about fist fighting. Pretty pathetic to follow a fruit with these characterisics
Old 04-03-2006, 11:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by h2co-pilot:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by THE BOSS:

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>how would you like me to proove this one? Been working at golds gym since 99. I dont tend to brag on it because its just a job, but this guy would literally be in the hospital trying to pull a stunt like that.
Old 04-03-2006, 11:33 PM
Banned

HIHUMMER is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
speaking of panties..does your hubby know?

My hub knows more about it than you do.
Attached Images

Old 04-03-2006, 11:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by HIHUMMER:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">speaking of panties..does your hubby know?

My hub knows more about it than you do. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>i hope so. Because that would be devastating if he didn't know what you were doing behind his back but then again you do choose bad choices. Look at the guy you follow on the internet so therfore I wouldn't hesitate to beleive a bad judgement you followed
Old 04-03-2006, 11:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Posted 04-02-06, 17:34
have ur little followers came in to bash me since ur not big enough to stand up for your e-pride? You have got to be the biggest cake on not just this forum but probably the net. I just got your PM you sent me about meeting up with me and fighting me. What kind of stupid **** is that? Get some balls man, do you not realize this is the freaking internet? You must be very confused with reality and sitting behind a computer. Loser

click here to see paragons lifestyle -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZS0f...%20goin%20nutz

Quote:

PARAGON Posted 04-03-06 08:25 AM
Just wanted to tell you that your a bitch. Why are you causing controversy with me? I dont even remember saying anything that should alarm your presence. Where do you live? Maybe I can take a road trip and beat your ass in person.

Ahhhh, too bad. You flunked. Should have gotten your fake date correct there sporty. You said on 04/02 that I sent you the PM but the PM you made up is dated 04/03, a day later. Rookie mistake. Not something a pro or someone with common sense would let happen.
Old 04-03-2006, 11:40 PM
Hummer Expert

Marcmedic is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by h2co-pilot:

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>how would you like me to proove this one? Been working at golds gym since 99. I dont tend to brag on it because its just a job, but this guy would literally be in the hospital trying to pull a stunt like that. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you the guy who services all the roid freaks? No wonder why you're pissed. Your testicles shriveled up to the size of rasins. What's the matter? Can't get it up unless you're watching another man do squats? You're just plain old pathetic. Inferiority complex. Let me guess, you're about 5'2" and took steroids to try and compensate for your short man's syndrome. I won't tell anyone. I promise. Now go wash some towels wipe some sweat off of the machines.
Banned

Quote:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by h2co-pilot:

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>how would you like me to proove this one? Been working at golds gym since 99. I dont tend to brag on it because its just a job, but this guy would literally be in the hospital trying to pull a stunt like that. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>those who can't train those who might
Banned

Quote:
have ur little followers came in to bash me since ur not big enough to stand up for your e-pride? You have got to be the biggest cake on not just this forum but probably the net. I just got your PM you sent me about meeting up with me and fighting me. What kind of stupid **** is that? Get some balls man, do you not realize this is the freaking internet? You must be very confused with reality and sitting behind a computer. Loser

click here to see paragons lifestyle -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZS0f...%20goin%20nutz

Quote:

Ahhhh, too bad. You flunked. Should have gotten your fake date correct there sporty. You said on 04/02 that I sent you the PM but the PM you made up is dated 04/03, a day later. Rookie mistake. Not something a pro or someone with common sense would let happen. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>that wasn't your first pm dumb ass i deleted the older one which was on the first. You had this all planned out huh? what a moron
Old 04-03-2006, 11:41 PM
Banned

HIHUMMER is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HIHUMMER:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">speaking of panties..does your hubby know?

My hub knows more about it than you do. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>i hope so. Because that would be devastating if he didn't know what you were doing behind his back but then again you do choose bad choices. Look at the guy you follow on the internet so therfore I wouldn't hesitate to beleive a bad judgement you followed </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The guy I follow on the internet? LMAO! You're one to talk aren't you f-ckbag!
Old 04-03-2006, 11:41 PM
Hummer Expert

Marcmedic is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

Quote:

Ahhhh, too bad. You flunked. Should have gotten your fake date correct there sporty. You said on 04/02 that I sent you the PM but the PM you made up is dated 04/03, a day later. Rookie mistake. Not something a pro or someone with common sense would let happen. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMFAO!!!
What an idiot.
Owned again.
RENT FREE BIATCH!!!