Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > ETC. Forums > General Off Topic

Old 01-14-2005, 09:01 AM

Sideshow is off the scale

BRB,....gotta dust my nuts!
Old 01-14-2005, 01:42 PM
Hummer Veteran

Woogy is off the scale

Reading that thread is like driving by a bad accident... you wanna look away, but you can't. It's the end of the world as we know it.
Old 01-14-2005, 05:37 PM

LasVegas is off the scale

Go with the Green.....but watch the water!!
Old 01-14-2005, 05:55 PM
Hummer Professional

jfox is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sfox:
See here is the problem I have now, after reading the thread it sounds like an increasingly good idea, but it's just so damn fruity.......I think I should start with Gold huh

S <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by a Subaru freak:
...I lay on my back, get all spread eagle style, and spray, pour, shake, whatever, the powder there....then gently pat into place... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If I come home and find you doing this I will divorce you and take the H2.

J.
Old 01-14-2005, 05:58 PM

That's funny as hell J but we don't tell you ladies how to do your personal things
Old 01-14-2005, 06:12 PM
Hummer Professional

Great, next you will be asking for one of these for your application business...

J.
Attached Images

Old 01-14-2005, 06:15 PM
Hummer Professional

Where is my lawyer?

J.
Old 01-14-2005, 06:27 PM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jfox:
If I come home and find you doing this I will divorce you and take the H2.

J. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Seth spread eagled. ****! I just threw up my lunch!

My Video Collectionez

Old 01-14-2005, 06:40 PM
Hummer Professional

Now Dennis, people who live in glass houses...Have you already forgotten about your little incident?

J.
Old 01-14-2005, 07:04 PM
Hummer Messiah

There's something wrong when one mans claim to another man's penis size is taken seriously.

Had it been a woman's finding, well, we'll never know.

My Video Collectionez

Old 01-14-2005, 07:10 PM
Hummer Professional

Maybe you can get a second chance at making a better impression this next trip.

J.
Old 01-15-2005, 12:56 AM
Hummer Messiah

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jfox:
Maybe you can get a second chance at making a better impression this next trip.

J. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ya, like the impression Adam tried to leave on my hip when he hugged me.

My Video Collectionez

Old 01-16-2005, 11:25 AM

RoverRoller is off the scale

What the....???? Morons. Subaru owners are sick bastards
Old 01-16-2005, 04:18 PM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale

Gentlemen and Ladies
OK I have read the Fag thread at Subaru and all the threads here. I'm 48 and never dusted my nuts so this is sort of a disturbing concept. BUT, as a club if We are going to decide that this is something that is going to be done then it has too be everyone or no one. Now that I have covered that, We will have to send someone undercover to the Subaru club meetings so He can learn how this all works and actual profesional experienced nut dusters application tech. or if it is left to personal taste. This spy will have to get the low down on all qualified nut dusting products and He must rank them according to what is recommened by the subura nut duster manual. Now this will be a dangerous assignment and I have been a member only a few months and old enough that I probably would lose it the first meeting and either laugh myself into a hernia or just pick up chairs and start knockng the crap out of people, so there for I respecfully request that I not be asked to be this undercover person. Now You veterans of this forum need to step up and take charge to organise this operation and I will bet there are some ex or current Special Forces that would be the person for the job or be able train a few in case we lose one member during the operation we have his backup trained. The Special Forces are lethal if need be but are skilled at stealth and highly trained mentally to keep themselves under control for the good of our National Club so that We can be on top of the last technology and not fall behind the bottom feeders. Thank You for Your time Gentlemen and Ladies for alowing me to put forth this idea of potential plan of action to keep us up to date on the latest nut dusting technology.
I humbily submit for the forums consideration.

TAZ (Rick)
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges
Old 01-16-2005, 07:29 PM
Hummer Messiah

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RLTAZH2:
Gentlemen and Ladies
OK I have read the Fag thread at Subaru and all the threads here. I'm 48 and never dusted my nuts so this is sort of a disturbing concept. BUT, as a club if We are going to decide that this is something that is going to be done then it has too be everyone or no one. Now that I have covered that, We will have to send someone undercover to the Subaru club meetings so He can learn how this all works and actual profesional experienced nut dusters application tech. or if it is left to personal taste. This spy will have to get the low down on all qualified nut dusting products and He must rank them according to what is recommened by the subura nut duster manual. Now this will be a dangerous assignment and I have been a member only a few months and old enough that I probably would lose it the first meeting and either laugh myself into a hernia or just pick up chairs and start knockng the crap out of people, so there for I respecfully request that I not be asked to be this undercover person. Now You veterans of this forum need to step up and take charge to organise this operation and I will bet there are some ex or current Special Forces that would be the person for the job or be able train a few in case we lose one member during the operation we have his backup trained. The Special Forces are lethal if need be but are skilled at stealth and highly trained mentally to keep themselves under control for the good of our National Club so that We can be on top of the last technology and not fall behind the bottom feeders. Thank You for Your time Gentlemen and Ladies for alowing me to put forth this idea of potential plan of action to keep us up to date on the latest nut dusting technology.
I humbily submit for the forums consideration.

TAZ (Rick) <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMAO!

Yes! I agree with Taz. Who among you have the balls(For dusting)to take on such a mission?

My Video Collectionez

Old 01-16-2005, 09:37 PM

Alright Taz & Dennis. Let's save the resources and cut right to the chase (or nuts, whatever). First, it's not the least bit Fag, just a nice refreshing personal hygiene touch. Second, don't knock it if you haven't tried it. Third, I agree. We can't have the Subaru econo(nuts) ahead of us on "nut-dusting" technology. And forth, how about a little line in the sand for you moncho guys. Go get yourself some Gold Bond GREEN (even I won't challenge you to that Blue Nuclear nut melting toxic junk burner). Then take a nice refreshing warm shower. Don't dry them off, just apply in any fashion you choose a generous amount of the old Green. When you're able, report your findings back to the forum.
Old 01-16-2005, 10:34 PM
Hummer Messiah

OK **** it. I don't care if you guys flame me. I'm tryin that **** tonight!

It's time my boys got out of the jungle.

My Video Collectionez