H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H3 Discussion Forums > General H3 Discussion

Old 02-05-2006, 02:10 AM
Hummer Authority

HummerJim is an unknown quantity at this point

I have a good friend who was looking at the H3. He read "all the posts on the H3 site," and told me he thinks the H3s are having too many teething problems.
I told him I've had mine since June and except for the transfer case not being filled properly on the early models, I've never been back to the dealer or had any problems after they topped mine off. Mine has had some hard use on the highway on trips, offroad and in the mud.
It always seems those with problems scream the loudest. I've also looked back at the separate pictures forum (there are some really good pictures I love looking at) and the problems posting on this forum and 11 of those with problems by my count never posted pictures - do they really own H3s? Whatever happened to H3Lady and her window trim? If you're happy speak up!
Old 02-05-2006, 02:10 AM
Hummer Authority

I have a good friend who was looking at the H3. He read "all the posts on the H3 site," and told me he thinks the H3s are having too many teething problems.
I told him I've had mine since June and except for the transfer case not being filled properly on the early models, I've never been back to the dealer or had any problems after they topped mine off. Mine has had some hard use on the highway on trips, offroad and in the mud.
It always seems those with problems scream the loudest. I've also looked back at the separate pictures forum (there are some really good pictures I love looking at) and the problems posting on this forum and 11 of those with problems by my count never posted pictures - do they really own H3s? Whatever happened to H3Lady and her window trim? If you're happy speak up!
Old 02-05-2006, 02:34 AM
Hummer Guru

NEOCON1 is an unknown quantity at this point

8,400 miles no problems and it has been used as intended
Attached Images

* Rollin with the Banned and the Damned *

"Fred Thompson for President "
Old 02-05-2006, 02:38 AM
Banned

HIHUMMER is an unknown quantity at this point

Just like survey's, 90% of the people that complete them are those who are unhappy w/ the service or whatever. Same rings true here. Negativity always speaks louder. (Not saying that everyone who's made a compliant against their H3 hates it...so don't get your panties in a wad, k?!)

I've had small problems (knock on wood) with mine (radio buttons flaking, recalled rear window washer, and the recent boot leak), but......

I LOVE MY H3!!!
Old 02-05-2006, 03:11 AM
Hummer Guru

The Green Lantern is an unknown quantity at this point

No problems here after 5 months and 7,000 miles.

Attached Images

Old 02-05-2006, 03:40 AM
Hummer Veteran

HUMRCHIC is off the scale

LOL...I've had mine a whole week and I love it!!!! But my offroading days are over so my H3 will never see mud. I know, I know. But that is just me! We had a 1979 (dare I say) Ford F-150 with a 429 bored something over I think 30, and it had 38" swampers, we did our fair share of the offroading on BlackRock up, down, backwards. That was enough for me...LOL. So my H3 will remain shiny.

See where other H3 owners are. Click Here

http://www.frappr.com/hummerh3owners

Join our Hummer Community and CHAT live with other H3 owners!!!
http://groups.msn.com/H3Owners
Old 02-05-2006, 05:07 AM

x-humm is off the scale

That's the reason why I am selling mine. Too many problems, mechanical problems, dealer's customer service sucks. Overall it was a bad experience buying this vehicle. I can count about 20 different problems that I have with my vehicle that the dealer is looking the other way. If I take to the dealer where I bought it from, there is a 1 1/2 week waiting period.
Old 02-05-2006, 05:10 AM

x-humm is off the scale

Oh by the way I have 18,000 miles in the damm thing. I don't wanna take a right going all the way to 50,000 miles.
Old 02-05-2006, 05:35 AM
Hummer Expert

walc is off the scale

I had an H3, built in 6/05, for 5800 miles, with zero problems.

2008 Ford F250 Super Duty, 6.4L PSD, XLT, 4x4, LB.
2006 Hummer H2 SUT.
2003 Land Rover Discovery S.
2007 Mercedes Benz E350.
2006 BMW M3 Convertible.
2007 Harley Davidson FXD Dyna Super Glide.
Old 02-05-2006, 05:36 AM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HUMMER NUT:
That's the reason why I am selling mine. Too many problems, mechanical problems, dealer's customer service sucks. Overall it was a bad experience buying this vehicle. I can count about 20 different problems that I have with my vehicle that the dealer is looking the other way. If I take to the dealer where I bought it from, there is a 1 1/2 week waiting period. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>That's not the topic of discussion. Frankly, I think you're full of ****. You've done nothing but bitch and complain since you got here. Carry your sorry ass to some ghey ass Prius forum where you belong.
Old 02-05-2006, 06:53 AM
Hummer Veteran

Waxing is off the scale

I have owned my H3 since August and have 4,100 miles on it. The only incident I had was the rear washer recall. I still smile everyday I get in my H3. I am 100% pleased with the H3. I can't even think of one thing to complain about.
Old 02-05-2006, 07:59 AM
Hummer Veteran

mudderducker is off the scale

no problems here. but if I do, the dealer will take care of it. you get a loaner (another h3) and the warranty will last for 4 years, 50,000 miles, pretty much the whole time I will own it. not really a concern of mine. ohh, and a free car wash for it's lifetime, the dealer is a mile from my work. Sewell Hummer is a class act.

my friend/neighbor just bought one too. black, on black, on black. it's pretty sharp. need to get a group photo

Land Rover Convert - H3 ADV

http://www.deltawaterfowl.org/
http://www.ducks.org/
http://www.joincca.org/

Old 02-05-2006, 11:00 AM
Hummer Authority

NewHummerGuy is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you Ken...glad someone put him in his place... <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KenP:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HUMMER NUT:
That's the reason why I am selling mine. Too many problems, mechanical problems, dealer's customer service sucks. Overall it was a bad experience buying this vehicle. I can count about 20 different problems that I have with my vehicle that the dealer is looking the other way. If I take to the dealer where I bought it from, there is a 1 1/2 week waiting period. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>That's not the topic of discussion. Frankly, I think you're full of ****. You've done nothing but bitch and complain since you got here. Carry your sorry ass to some ghey ass Prius forum where you belong. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm Gonna crazy you my body
=================
Old 02-05-2006, 11:03 AM
Hummer Veteran

H3ProspectKy is off the scale

I've had mine since 08/18 and had the rear wiper recall (replaced while I had an oil change), and the low tire pressure warning has come on when the temp. gets to 55 and above. Not one problem otherwise and I couldn't be happier with quality and performance so far.
Old 02-05-2006, 11:21 AM
Hummer Authority

GLBLWARMR is an unknown quantity at this point

I had a major tranny failure on my H2 and you know what sh*t happens. I would not get rid of my rig. There are going to be times that some people are going to have more issues than others. Perfect example is I bought a dodge ram 1500 about 10 years ago. Two months later my father in law bought the same type. I never had any problems until 120,000 miles. He had them right off. He had to take his truck down three or four times for major issues. He now has 250,000 miles on it and mine is dead. It may take some time to get the bugs worked out but hell that is what warranties are for.
2013 Victory Cross Country
2006 Suzuki Hayabusa
Old 02-05-2006, 12:18 PM
Hummer Expert

DarthKarl is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KenP:
Frankly, I think you're full of ****. You've done nothing but bitch and complain since you got here. Carry your sorry ass to some ghey ass Prius forum where you belong. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

x2

5 months/3700 miles = not a single problem so far.
Old 02-05-2006, 12:40 PM
Hummer Guru

f5fstop is an unknown quantity at this point

VIN 695, only problems not caused by me is the belt squeak, and an occasional rough idle. Will take to a dealer for the fix on the squeak and a new re-program to fix the rough idle. Also, squeaky stab bushings, but only when cold.

Latest problem, is it won't shift out of PARK when brake applied, BUT THIS WAS CAUSED BY YOURS TRULY, when running some wires. So, can't blame this one on Hummer.
Old 02-05-2006, 12:50 PM

Pukematrixx is off the scale

Have had my rig for three months and have had 1 alignment problem which was caused by me. The dealer turned my car around in under a half day with giving me a rental. I've previously owned an Audi, Saab, and LR3. The audi and land rover were in the shop within the first two months. As somebody already mentioned, everytime i get in the truck I smile. Too bad I'm moving and it's not coming with me till the summer time
Old 02-05-2006, 01:07 PM
Hummer Authority

I guess I'm one of the high mileage guys with two long trips and 31,879 miles as of this morning. I haven't taken mine back for the wiper recall but will do that eventually, and I'm very satisfied with the fit and finish and performance. The Onstar has been a surprise as I never thought I would use it, but it came in handy when I was without my cell phone and got to call an ambulance for a diabetic going into insulin shock, and I've used it a few other times. Green Latern and Neocon get my votes for pictures of the month - something about a Hummer covered in mud! I still love driving mine, and it appeals to the bling types and the serious offroaders as well.
Old 02-05-2006, 01:19 PM
Hummer Expert

Mike E is off the scale

No problems here. Just the wiper recall that the dealer took care of. Very happy with the vehicle.