H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H3 Discussion Forums > General H3 Discussion

Old 09-02-2005, 11:02 PM

H3Lady is off the scale

DennisAJC

You did not have to post your picture here...
Old 09-02-2005, 11:17 PM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

I pretty much respect the H3 Section. I enjoy reading the fellow Hummer posts. In general, I read, enjoy, and compliment on the rigs.

You IMO are a touchy little bitch that whines incessantly, bringing nothing positive.

Take your negativity tease and get the **** out. You promised to leave once, but like a herpe you contracted from the last pizza boy, you returned.

It's such a downer whenever you post.

My Video Collectionez

Old 09-02-2005, 11:24 PM

H3Lady is off the scale

Quote:
Originally posted by DennisAJC:
I pretty much respect the H3 Section. I enjoy reading the fellow Hummer posts. In general, I read, enjoy, and compliment on the rigs.

You IMO are a touchy little bitch that whines incessantly, bringing nothing positive.

Take your negativity tease and get the **** out. You promised to leave once, but like a herpe you contracted from the last pizza boy, you returned.

This is H3Lady's son...you ass hole...I will find your VIN in the system as I can and I hope you don't need a major repair on you H3....MY MOM IS OUT OF HERE TONIGHT... FU you canook basterd

My mom is handicap and sitsat home all day..I happen to be online reading this...
Old 09-02-2005, 11:42 PM
Hummer Guru

frank6150 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by H3Lady:
This is H3Lady's son...you ass hole...I will find your VIN in the system as I can and I hope you don't need a major repair on you H3....MY MOM IS OUT OF HERE TONIGHT... FU you canook basterd

My mom is handicap and sitsat home all day..I happen to be online reading this...

What a ****ing tool.

I'm quite certain you are a retard. When you are done lickin mommies ass crack make sure you do your homework otherwise no popsicle for you!
Old 09-03-2005, 12:09 AM
Hummer Guru

HummBebe is an unknown quantity at this point

"This is H3Lady's son...you ass hole...I will find your VIN in the system as I can and I hope you don't need a major repair on you H3"

Careful !!! You are not the only person on this site who knows somebody who knows somebody who knows somebody.

Momma needs a new pastime......
Old 09-03-2005, 12:11 AM

Georgemarc is off the scale

Handicap?
Sits at home all day?
Having a H3 makes perfect sense to me for H3Lady
Perhaps the next commercial for the H3 can focus on the handicap and how the H3 is the prfect vehicle for them......
Give me a brake
Old 09-03-2005, 02:36 AM
Hummer Veteran

DWPC is an unknown quantity at this point

IIRC, the window sticker says the H3 has 85% US/Canadian content. It couldn't be that high with a Korean-made engine, even if the percentage was weight.
Old 09-03-2005, 03:10 AM
Hummer Expert

H3 Builder is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
GM release this vehicle ahead of schedule..I know this for a fact...they are now tightening quality control for it and that is good...real good. My H3 is now waiting for a control module and a new rear end...

No, Its release was pushed back by 6 weeks because they wanted to make sure that things were in order. I think we have done a great job in this area. Sure there are some problems, but all mass produced vehicles are prone to these problems, especially with all the electronics in vehicles these days. As far as quality control, we can match up with anyone in the buisness. As an assembly plantwe always strive to get better. As far as tightening quality control, it's been pretty tight from day one.

As far as the engine, I thought it was all North American made. Not to say it wasn't designed by someone outside the USA. Like the Colorado was designed by Isuzu.
Old 09-03-2005, 05:55 AM
Hummer Messiah

Quote:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DennisAJC:

My mom is handicap and sitsat home all day..I happen to be online reading this... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Damn! I feel so guilty now.

Just because your mom is a retard and is a miserable shrivelled up gunt, doesn't mean it gives her the right to bring everyone else down on this Forum.

Now go and lift your mom into bed and tuck her in.

Remember, lift her like a human being....Not like a six pack.

My VIN# is 3342GO-****457348YOURSELF8544-1

My Video Collectionez

Old 09-03-2005, 11:55 AM
Hummer Veteran

Tones H3 is off the scale

LMAO
Old 09-03-2005, 02:13 PM
Hummer Professional

Hummertech is off the scale

Quote:
Originally posted by VTSTOMPER:
H3Lady, why do you troll so hard? Do you hate your H3 that much? It seems like you never post happy thoughts about - well anything.

I would only expect to see a thread like this from a pissed off person that really dislikes the Hummer name.

I GUESS HER GLASS IS ALWAYS HALF EMPTY
Old 09-03-2005, 02:30 PM

MyxH3 is off the scale

This thread chuckles me....
Old 09-03-2005, 09:49 PM
Hummer Authority

partsguy is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H3Lady:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DennisAJC:

My mom is handicap and sitsat home all day..I happen to be online reading this... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Damn! I feel so guilty now.

Just because your mom is a retard and is a miserable shrivelled up gunt, doesn't mean it gives her the right to bring everyone else down on this Forum.

Now go and lift your mom into bed and tuck her in.

Remember, lift her like a human being....Not like a six pack.

My VIN# is 3342GO-****457348YOURSELF8544-1 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Heartless bastard!
Are you sleeping with drty or just going on your own to be an *******?
peoples with downs should not be played with. You are thankful your kids are healthy and without major problems of the type you have shown in that picture.
Look at your kids and tell me I"m wrong.
Dick!~!!!
Old 09-04-2005, 02:31 AM
Hummer Messiah

Partsguy,

Did something happen that made you a saint all of a sudden????

Born again Christian?

Or just a guy with TWO FACES????? Help me here.

Quote:
Originally posted by partsguy:
Hook up a 220v grid to the floor boards.Instant
fried ass hole.
<span class="ev_code_RED">To your fellow man?</span>

Quote:
Oh,I forgot nasty looking girl in this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<span class="ev_code_RED">Didn't even know her?</span>

Quote:
So shes a HOT PIG.
<span class="ev_code_RED">Making fun of fat people is acceptable to you?</span>

-When Devilsfan posted the same type of picture you were so digusted about, you showed glee and approval???... http://elcova.com/groupee/forums/a/tpc/f/2606011751/m/7.../945108408#945108408

-Not to mention your dislike for certain races.

Nothing I hate more than a person with two faces. Are you trying too hard to appease the H3 crowd? Help me here because I've lost respect for you.

Are you always a two face? Do you do that when you're peddling your auto parts? Say anything for the sell or appeasment?

Ya I got kids with certain problems and good friends with kids that are RETARDS. We accept it, live with it, and make light of it. That's life.

Your kind is the worst kind. You wave your hands in the air crying treat the handicap with respect!!! And walk away with a snicker knowing you just pulled the wool over their eyes.

Now STFU you DICK.

My Video Collectionez

Old 09-04-2005, 03:19 AM

H3OH is off the scale

Well, something I learned out of this...

That would explain the Jeckyl/Hide posts by H3Lady. Her and her son trading off.

But I have to ask...if she is crippled, how is it she has several Harley's and an H3? Or if it's her sons toys, why doesn't he/she/it change their name to "H3Son" or something? I thought her son was the one that worked for GM?

I'm confused. I give up. I need more beer.

Old 09-04-2005, 04:53 PM
Hummer Authority

You will never hear me say a damn thing about
Race,or peoples with a disabilty!!!
Last time I checked a person that is over weight is not considered a disabilty.
Posting picture's like that are the weakest thing
a (so called)Man can do!
And no I claim to be no saint,but You have a real problem.
My child's know how I feel about people who steal or bully others!Can you say the same.
Think for crying out loud!
Buy the way when you join the human race let me know.
I not here to make anyone happy I just try to help when I can ,If you checked I do not push myself on anyone!!
so peddle this you ass.
Have a NICE DAY in your Ivory tower,
being the god you are.
Old 09-04-2005, 05:09 PM
Hummer Veteran

HeimenHummer is off the scale

Quote:
Partsguy,

Did something happen that made you a saint all of a sudden????

Born again Christian?

Or just a guy with TWO FACES????? Help me here.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by partsguy:
Hook up a 220v grid to the floor boards.Instant
fried ass hole.
<span class="ev_code_RED">To your fellow man?</span>

Quote:
Oh,I forgot nasty looking girl in this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<span class="ev_code_RED">Didn't even know her?</span>

Quote:
So shes a HOT PIG.
<span class="ev_code_RED">Making fun of fat people is acceptable to you?</span>

-When Devilsfan posted the same type of picture you were so digusted about, you showed glee and approval???... http://elcova.com/groupee/forums/a/tpc/f/2606011751/m/7.../945108408#945108408

-Not to mention your dislike for certain races.

Nothing I hate more than a person with two faces. Are you trying too hard to appease the H3 crowd? Help me here because I've lost respect for you.

Are you always a two face? Do you do that when you're peddling your auto parts? Say anything for the sell or appeasment?

Ya I got kids with certain problems and good friends with kids that are RETARDS. We accept it, live with it, and make light of it. That's life.

Your kind is the worst kind. You wave your hands in the air crying treat the handicap with respect!!! And walk away with a snicker knowing you just pulled the wool over their eyes.

Now STFU you DICK. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

DAMN!!!!!!LMAO! Can't get anything past you Denis. I'm with you bro.

I notice that alot on the site. People who say anything just to be part of the crowd. Like the ones who tell the beggers they don't have any change but carry a big wad of cash.

Partsguy. you should lighten up. I don't think Dennis was using that pictre as a stab at handicaps. You act like some kind of newb. Your split personality postings just made you look like an arse.
Old 09-04-2005, 05:58 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

My mom is handicap and sitsat home all day..I happen to be online reading this... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>They're both very negative, aren't they? H3Lady'sboy, your spelling sucks. Get off the computer and get to school.
Old 09-04-2005, 11:33 PM
Hummer Authority

Dennis I really did not ever want to call you out but,do you think It's right to post pictures of people with certain disabiltys like that. .
I'm not the god you are and I'm sorry for ever calling you out.
Have a great life.
You call me two faced maybe.....But posting picture's like that are not right.

Reguards
JJG
Old 09-05-2005, 09:45 PM
Hummer Professional

Dani is off the scale

Quote:
Originally posted by f5fstop:
Not correct....
For proof, here is a vehicle build sheet for my Hummer.
Component Code : 10 - ENGINE ASSEMBLY
Source Plant : T - CPC TONAWANDA, NEW YORK
Part/Num Broadcast : NJT Traceability : 043350379
Date Scanned : 04/26/2005 Time Scanned : 09.38.00 Scan Station : 01

Please note: Engine Assembly Source Plant....Tonawanda, NY.

More proof:
3.5L I-5 Information
This is the GM powertrain website, that shows were all the engines are manufactured.

Now, I need to ask, which son told you this? The lawyer or the GM executive?

Mark (or is it Marc) from GM works either at this plant or nearby. I believe he can verify.

I talked to my father in law about this and he confirms that the engine is made at the Tonawanda plant. I think he would know as he works at that plant.