H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H3 Discussion Forums > General H3 Discussion

Old 02-24-2006, 02:42 AM
Hummer Authority

westhillsat is an unknown quantity at this point

His Gwagon does look fairly ghey. Bet something would break if he tried the jump with the gheywagon.
Old 02-24-2006, 02:42 AM
Hummer Professional

Scouts Out is an unknown quantity at this point

found it, Thanks. I would bet there is no way he has the balls to jump his G wagon like that. But it is a great way to get the most out of your $5 insurace coverage.

Superior Blue, Adventure Package, Roof mounted off road lights, Auto, 6 Disk Monsoon with XM, Brush Guard, Tire Cover, Husky mud flaps, flat steps, black fuel door.

Other Cars.....

1980 Triumph TR8 3.5 litre V8
Old 02-24-2006, 03:42 AM
Hummer Messiah

CO Hummer is an unknown quantity at this point

If I had a POS poser wago, I think I'd park it and rent a Hummer for off-road fun too.
Old 02-24-2006, 04:26 AM
Hummer Authority

hmrlvr is an unknown quantity at this point

Just an observation, and let me assure you guys I love my HUMMER. Until he posted that he rented the H3, but actually owned a Mercedes, he was our hero. "Oh those pics are great"-"awesome pics" Now, because he wasn't impressed, he's a troll? What happened to thick skin. We love our trucks, doesn't mean he has to. The rest of the pictures on this site speak for themselves. The H3 is more capable offroad than his Beverly Hills soccer moms SUV will ever be. Thats why all 4 of his tires will always be on the concrete. But the pictures are still cool, whether you like the car he drives or not.
Old 02-24-2006, 05:25 AM
Hummer Expert

RazM is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by G-wagenDriver:

Here's my rig. I don't have any crazy photos because I am usually by myself.

sdf </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No worries, here's one.

Old 02-24-2006, 08:23 AM
Hummer Professional

FLYINGBADGER2006 is off the scale

There was a post awhile back about ghey ass H3 commercials. Well that video would make one hell of a commercial. Better than that one freaky H3 commercial with the floating ballet people and their stupid stools. I mean take this video and mix it up with some other off-roading vids of H3 owners tearing it up in the woods or in the desert and compile them together and mix it with some cool rock music and Bam! You have a real H3 commercial.
Victory Red, Auto,Lux, Cashm w/ eb interior, tow pkg, BFG all terr 285/75/16 incl. spare, black side step bars, SMA chrome hood handles, Kenwood DVD, K&N Air Intake, McCulloch 8000K H.I.D. headlights, Custom made 100% sheepskin seat covers, Dual DVD headrests,SMA dual exhaust,Roof marker lights.
Old 02-24-2006, 11:51 AM
Hummer Guru

HummerNewbie is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by hmrlvr:
Just an observation, and let me assure you guys I love my HUMMER. Until he posted that he rented the H3, but actually owned a Mercedes, he was our hero. "Oh those pics are great"-"awesome pics" Now, because he wasn't impressed, he's a troll? What happened to thick skin. We love our trucks, doesn't mean he has to. The rest of the pictures on this site speak for themselves. The H3 is more capable offroad than his Beverly Hills soccer moms SUV will ever be. Thats why all 4 of his tires will always be on the concrete. But the pictures are still cool, whether you like the car he drives or not. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's not a matter of thick skin or not. It is a matter of knocking someone who doesn't know what the hell they are talking about when trying to knock the ride. I loved the video but that doesn't change that he doesn't know what he is talking about. I wouldn't be surprised if he did it hoping the H3 would break something just so he could share it. If he turned around and did the same thing with soccer mom mobile and showed the video then his opinion would care at least a little weight.

Slate Blue H3 Adventure w/sunroof, Monsoon/NAV, DVD and marker lights
Old 02-24-2006, 12:21 PM
Hummer Veteran

Hummerman 5150 is off the scale

Hey Mods. Can we delete the picture in the begining?

Victory Red with all the chrome and options
Old 02-24-2006, 12:44 PM

G-wagenDriver is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by hmrlvr:
Just an observation, and let me assure you guys I love my HUMMER. Until he posted that he rented the H3, but actually owned a Mercedes, he was our hero. "Oh those pics are great"-"awesome pics" Now, because he wasn't impressed, he's a troll? What happened to thick skin. We love our trucks, doesn't mean he has to. The rest of the pictures on this site speak for themselves. The H3 is more capable offroad than his Beverly Hills soccer moms SUV will ever be. Thats why all 4 of his tires will always be on the concrete. But the pictures are still cool, whether you like the car he drives or not. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's funny that you claim that I don't know what I'm talking about and turn around and make an incredibly ignorant statement about the Galaendewagen. It is widely heralded as the best civilian off-road vehicle with the exception of the H1. I take mine off-road 2-3 times per week. It is usually covered in mud. How do you think I know about the place I took the H3?

The G500 is far more composed off-road than the H3. That is a fact. I have taken the same jump in my G500, but at 6,000 lbs, it is too heavy to get air. It has never once broken on me and the alignment has never even been affected. The H3 is totally hosed. The front wheels are pointing in different directions and the transfer case sounds like it's full of gravel. I beat on the G500 harder than any of the guys I go off-roading with. It gets scratched and scraped because it is a truck, plain and simple. It has coil-sprung solid axles and three locking differentials. The H3 cannot compete with it. I don't have video of the H3 failing to make it up my favorite slope that the G500 tackles without skipping a beat. My truck currently has the stock street tires on it and the ride is much better over land than the H3.

That being said, there's no need for you to talk about that which you have no experience with. I've played hard with both and the H3 does not even come close to being in the same league. Of course this is an H3 board, so there will be cries of 'impossible' because my statements are heresy. There's only one person that tried to have a rational discussion about the suspension of the H3 and the rest of the board just started to talk **** about a truck they are unfamiliar with. That is ridiculous.
Old 02-24-2006, 01:05 PM
Hummer Professional

oneworld is off the scale

G-Wagen, no worries about the capabilities of the 500, yes it is a great truck and top notch at that. But the H3 is a third of its cost. Can you tell me honestly how ****ed was the H3 after you jumped it. And dont you think that your 500 would have experienced some problems if you were able to jump it and land it at the same speed. Lets be honest, no stock truck is ment for that kind of abuse, if thats what you want to do with a truck > thats what the after market business is for. And Please take down that self portriat and put back the money shots. Only Kidding as most of the people in this forum should be.
Old 02-24-2006, 01:22 PM

G-wagenDriver is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by oneworld:
G-Wagen, no worries about the capabilities of the 500, yes it is a great truck and top notch at that. But the H3 is a third of its cost. Can you tell me honestly how ****ed was the H3 after you jumped it. And dont you think that your 500 would have experienced some problems if you were able to jump it and land it at the same speed. Lets be honest, no stock truck is ment for that kind of abuse, if thats what you want to do with a truck > thats what the after market business is for. And Please take down that self portriat and put back the money shots. Only Kidding as most of the people in this forum should be. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, since you asked nicely, I put a couple of the photos back.
Old 02-24-2006, 01:50 PM
Hummer Guru

HummerNewbie is an unknown quantity at this point

G-wagen,

I loved the video and we all love pics of Hummers being used as they were designed. You are entitled to your opinion but why don't you try to back it up. Whether you are or not, your posts make you sound like a troll. I do this...I do that...I wheel harder than anyone in the world...my rig is the best off road rig there is...but I don't have any pics to show you of me wheeling my vehicle. You have got to admit, you sound like just about every other troll that has crawled in here with that crap. I hope you actually do wheel your rig but unless you can back up your claims with at least some pics, no need to bring it up. Next time, get an H3 with adventure package and see the difference.

Slate Blue H3 Adventure w/sunroof, Monsoon/NAV, DVD and marker lights
Old 02-24-2006, 01:53 PM
Hummer Expert

RazM is an unknown quantity at this point

You're officially retarded.

You come to our forums, knock down the H3 and expect us to just accept your UNEDUCATED opinion?

You need to get some facts straight.

- You were off roading a BASE package H3. You want to do some hardcore wheeling? Go for the adventure package. If it's still not to your standards, try the H2. Since it's closer to the price range of your G-Spot wagon, I think that would be a more fair comparison, don't you? (Oh but wait, this isn't about fair comparisons, it's about you showing us you own a G-Spot Wagon. We're all very impressed)

- You're too chicken to wheel your Ghey-Wagon, and it's obvious. You use the excuse "I always wheel alone" BULLSH*T! You rent an H3, and you practically have a news team covering it, but when you wheel with your Ghey-Wagon you're alone?

Bring your boyfriends along to film you doing the EXACT same thing in your G-Wagon. You're so sure of your top heavy pimp mobile, I'd love to see the outcome.

And I don't buy the BS of the H3 being hosed.
Insurance or not, the rental place can tell if you've abused it beyond the terms of the insurance contract, and they'll be on your ass if any of what you say is true.
You're just smearing mud trying to get some leverage, but guess what kid. YOU'RE DROWNING.

So, are you manly enough to accept the challenge of videotaping your wagon doing the same jump? If everything you said was accurate, I wouldn't see any problems accepting the challenge.
Old 02-24-2006, 02:39 PM

NOLAhummer is off the scale

where's the link to this jump video?
Old 02-24-2006, 02:57 PM
Hummer Guru

HummBebe is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by G-wagenDriver:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by oneworld:
G-Wagen, no worries about the capabilities of the 500, yes it is a great truck and top notch at that. But the H3 is a third of its cost. Can you tell me honestly how ****ed was the H3 after you jumped it. And dont you think that your 500 would have experienced some problems if you were able to jump it and land it at the same speed. Lets be honest, no stock truck is ment for that kind of abuse, if thats what you want to do with a truck > thats what the after market business is for. And Please take down that self portriat and put back the money shots. Only Kidding as most of the people in this forum should be. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, since you asked nicely, I put a couple of the photos back. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How f*cking generous of you....

Old 02-24-2006, 03:06 PM
Hummer Messiah

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RazM:
You're officially retarded.

You come to our forums, knock down the H3 and expect us to just accept your UNEDUCATED opinion?

You need to get some facts straight.

- You were off roading a BASE package H3. You want to do some hardcore wheeling? Go for the adventure package. If it's still not to your standards, try the H2. Since it's closer to the price range of your G-Spot wagon, I think that would be a more fair comparison, don't you? (Oh but wait, this isn't about fair comparisons, it's about you showing us you own a G-Spot Wagon. We're all very impressed)

- You're too chicken to wheel your Ghey-Wagon, and it's obvious. You use the excuse "I always wheel alone" BULLSH*T! You rent an H3, and you practically have a news team covering it, but when you wheel with your Ghey-Wagon you're alone?

Bring your boyfriends along to film you doing the EXACT same thing in your G-Wagon. You're so sure of your top heavy pimp mobile, I'd love to see the outcome.

And I don't buy the BS of the H3 being hosed.
Insurance or not, the rental place can tell if you've abused it beyond the terms of the insurance contract, and they'll be on your ass if any of what you say is true.
You're just smearing mud trying to get some leverage, but guess what kid. YOU'RE DROWNING.

So, are you manly enough to accept the challenge of videotaping your wagon doing the same jump? If everything you said was accurate, I wouldn't see any problems accepting the challenge. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

EXCELLENT post Raz!

Still LMAO at:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">- You're too chicken to wheel your Ghey-Wagon, and it's obvious. You use the excuse "I always wheel alone" BULLSH*T! You rent an H3, and you practically have a news team covering it </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 02-24-2006, 03:14 PM
Hummer Messiah

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alec W:
What a bunch of pure drivel </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Amen brother.

However, I ran it through Yahoo's Gheyboy-to-English translator and it came out a bit different:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by G-FagenDriver:

I am gay. Look at me! I am gay. Look at me! I am gay. Look at me! I am gay. Look at me! I am gay. Look at me! I am gay. Look at me! I am gay. Look at me! I am gay. Look at me! I am gay. Look at me! I am gay. Look at me! I am gay. Look at me! I am gay. Look at me! I am gay. Look at me! I am gay. Look at me! I am gay. Look at me! I am gay. Look at me! I am gay. Look at me! I am gay. Look at me!

I am gay. Look at me! I am gay. Look at me! I am gay. Look at me! I am gay. Look at me! I am gay. Look at me! I am gay. Look at me! I am gay. Look at me! I am gay. Look at me! I am gay. Look at me! I am gay. Look at me! I am gay. Look at me! I am gay. Look at me! I am gay. Look at me! I am gay. Look at me! I am gay. Look at me!

I am gay. Look at me! I am gay. Look at me! I am gay. Look at me! I am gay. Look at me! I am gay. Look at me! I am gay. Look at me! I am gay. Look at me! I am gay. Look at me! I am gay. Look at me! I am gay. Look at me!

I am gay. Look at me! I am gay. Look at me! I am gay. Look at me! I am gay. Look at me! I am gay. Look at me! I am gay. Look at me! I am gay. Look at me!

I am gay. Look at me! I am gay. Look at me! I am gay. Look at me! I am gay. Look at me! I am gay. Look at me! I am gay. Look at me! I am gay. Look at me! I am gay. Look at me! I am gay. Look at me! I am gay. Look at me! I am gay. Look at me! I am gay. Look at me! I am gay. Look at me! I am gay. Look at me! I am gay. Look at me! I am gay. Look at me! I am gay. Look at me! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 02-24-2006, 05:55 PM
Hummer Veteran

H3less is off the scale

as NOLAhummer sezwhere's the beef? or has the link disapeared?
Old 02-24-2006, 06:36 PM
Hummer Authority

HummerJim is an unknown quantity at this point

GWagen thought the video was GREAT and saved it. That would have made an excellent commercial, but I'm sure the do gooders would have gone nuts like they did a year ago with the boy driving the Corvette commercial, which I thought was KEWL~