H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H3 Discussion Forums > Photos of YOUR H3

Old 12-23-2005, 10:50 PM
Banned

THE BOSS is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alec W:
Please learn to read. It's sad but you are very badly owned and too stupid to realize it. LMFAO </div></BLOCKQUOTE>ok keyboard ninja.You really got me!

The maturity level is really at its all time lowest. How about you come back after like lets say 5 years when you grow up a bit more and then you can go about battling people on the internet for your e-pride.
Old 12-23-2005, 11:00 PM
Banned

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alec W:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by THE BOSS:
Please learn to read. It's sad but you are very badly owned and too stupid to realize it. LMFAO </div></BLOCKQUOTE>ok keyboard ninja.You really got me!

The maturity level is really at its all time lowest. How about you come back after like lets say 5 years when you grow up a bit more and then you can go about battling people on the internet for your e-pride. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
LOL. You're a sad, sad little boy. Maybe when you get older and more mature you will understand </div></BLOCKQUOTE>since when is a 32 yr old a little boy? I can tell your a little kid because:
1.none of your statements have been valid
2.You dont even understand what the word Owned means
3. Your insults couldn't even be degrading for a 4 yr old
4. Every insult you bring up is just exactly what i wrote before it (kind of like the "i know you are but what am I" phrase)
5. You havent even denied the fact your a youngin
6. Your just not very intellegent at all
Old 12-23-2005, 11:03 PM
Banned

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by THE BOSS:

The maturity level is really at its all time lowest. How about you come back after like lets say 5 years when you grow up a bit more and then you can go about battling people on the internet for your e-pride. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
LOL. You're a sad, sad little boy. Maybe when you get older and more mature you will understand </div></BLOCKQUOTE>since when is a 32 yr old a little boy? I can tell your a little kid because:
1.none of your statements have been valid
2.You dont even understand what the word Owned means
3. Your insults couldn't even be degrading for a 4 yr old
4. Every insult you bring up is just exactly what i wrote before it (kind of like the "i know you are but what am I" phrase)
5. You havent event even denied the fact your a youngin
6. Your just not very intellegent at all </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Raaaarrhhhhhhhh11!! : </div></BLOCKQUOTE>and theres number 7
Old 12-23-2005, 11:05 PM
Banned

Shut it kiddo </div></BLOCKQUOTE>this defines number 3,4,and 6
Old 12-23-2005, 11:13 PM
Banned

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">im done with you so dont waiste your time arguing because that will just make u look more retarded fighting with yourself. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Rarrrhhhhhhh11!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
This is ownage. Nice try but you're weak.

That is all </div></BLOCKQUOTE>if u read up some more dumbass i said i changed my mind because you make a fool out of yourself more and more each time u type back...

this defines number 2
Old 12-23-2005, 11:15 PM
Banned

Rarrrhhhhhh11!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 12-23-2005, 11:18 PM
Banned

Rarrrhhhhhhh11!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>what? nothing else to say so this is your way of "playing it off"
grow up kid
Old 12-23-2005, 11:18 PM
Banned

My name is THE BOSS and I am enraged by Alec W.....

Raaaarrrhhh11!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>maturity 101
Old 12-23-2005, 11:21 PM
Banned

My name is THE BOSS and I am enraged by Alec W.....

Rraaaarrrhhh11!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>ok e-gangster
Old 12-23-2005, 11:24 PM
Banned

Rraaaarrrhhh11!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>are u done getting exposed? Or do u want to keep going kid?
Old 12-23-2005, 11:31 PM
Banned

LMAO

Raaaaarrrrhhhhhh </div></BLOCKQUOTE>ok now its just getting boring. You really have nothing to say except your gay little RARR crap...Its official youve been pwned. Dont beleive me? Go ask around. It was a little entertaining at first but then as it kept moving along your maturity quickly began to drop..unlike you I have events to do outside of the internet. And im out...
Old 12-23-2005, 11:58 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

LMAO

Raaaaarrrrhhhhhh </div></BLOCKQUOTE>ok now its just getting boring. You really have nothing to say except your gay little RARR crap...Its official youve been pwned. Dont beleive me? Go ask around. It was a little entertaining at first but then as it kept moving along your maturity quickly began to drop..unlike you I have events to do outside of the internet. And im out... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>you have "events?" What ghey 12yo e-punk has "events?"
Old 12-24-2005, 12:03 AM
Banned

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Megah3:

All i can say is Wow paragon.. Jon Lahijani is a friend that let me use his sever to upload pics Shermin Lahijani is his Cousin who you already know is a Optometrist because you obviously clicked her link. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>WTF. Who the fck is Jon, is that gocart kid? Clicked on what link?

Now you are really reaching for it. What kind of story are you trying to make up now?
Old 12-24-2005, 12:05 AM
Banned

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Megah3:
I thought you said the car was A BF Goodrich Project car That's funny cause i don't think bf Goodrich would approve of there car saying nitto and to prove that it is the same car look at the pic of the truck with the paint job and no wheels it seems to have the same sticker NITTO Tires. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>You can't be serious.

Did you forget what's on "your" fender now?
Old 12-24-2005, 12:18 AM
Banned

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:
I thought you said the car was A BF Goodrich Project car That's funny cause i don't think bf Goodrich would approve of there car saying nitto and to prove that it is the same car look at the pic of the truck with the paint job and no wheels it seems to have the same sticker NITTO Tires. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>You can't be serious.

Did you forget what's on "your" fender now? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>now ur just putting words in his mouth. Its neither BF goodrich or a nitto truck therefore it can have whatever the hell stickers it wants.You know what he means.Hes stating that a tire company wouldn't allow there vehicle to have other stickers from other tire companies. Get your mind correct and stop jumping on this dudes dick. Everything u hold against him, he has prooved you wrong..What makes you think your gunna get anything out of playing detective? alright now im seriously leaving, im tired of prooving yall dumbass e-thugs and e-detectives wrong
Old 12-24-2005, 12:33 AM
Banned

alright now im seriously leaving, im tired of prooving yall dumbass e-thugs and e-detectives wrong </div></BLOCKQUOTE>super duper double dog seriously leaving

What have you proved again?
Old 12-24-2005, 12:34 AM
Banned

now ur just putting words in his mouth. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Sorry, we couldn't. There wasn't enough room with your tinker bell shoved up in there.
Old 12-24-2005, 06:57 PM
Banned

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:
now ur just putting words in his mouth. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Sorry, we couldn't. There wasn't enough room with your tinker bell shoved up in there. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>wow i would have expected this to come out alec's mouth but not yours. Did his maturity level rub off on you the wrong way? Or are you just mad because your not right?
Old 12-26-2005, 04:14 AM

4churchill is off the scale

How did I miss this??

www.HUMMERNut.net
Old 12-26-2005, 10:32 PM
Banned

R2 is off the scale

now ur just putting words in his mouth. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Sorry, we couldn't. There wasn't enough room with your tinker bell shoved up in there. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>wow i would have expected this to come out alec's mouth but not yours. Did his maturity level rub off on you the wrong way? Or are you just mad because your not right? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I thought you gave up?