Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > ETC. Forums > General Off Topic

Old 01-04-2007, 06:17 PM
Hummer Guru

BlueTJCO has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default Re: Happy People at Starbucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by K9sH3
I agree with James on that tip jar, WTF I want to knock it over.

you have the option to tip or not tip. Some people such as myself actually appreciate the coffee "dude" that makes my coffee in the morning and understand the **** money they make all while dealing with elitist *******s that then come to work and chat about them on the internet. All while they are just trying to make you a ****ing coffee and make a couple more cents an hour

If you dont like to tipp, dont do it. But many of us dont have any issues with throwing a few extra pennies in a jar to help out someone at the end of the day that makes maybe 9 bucks and hour before taxes...

and had the guy been an ******* that didnt have anything to say, the same people would be whinning about the ****ty service they recieved while trying to get their coffee that morning and wondering why the starbucks kid didn't stroke their ego that morning before leaving. Whine about not getting good enough service, and then whine because the person taking your order is simply trying to do what his job is. He is in sales, and I think that it's more than likely his job to try to add on merchandise or what ever it may be when a customer is purchasing something. This is pretty damn simple to figure out, JAMES...I'm sure you want your printer techs to try to sell add on merchandise to your clients when out on a job? Dont you pay them an extra "bonus" or "incentive" for such a thing?

Last edited by BlueTJCO : 01-04-2007 at 06:28 PM.
Old 01-04-2007, 06:29 PM
Hummer Guru

3Hummer is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooncricket
you have the option to tip or not tip. Some people such as myself actually appreciate the coffee "dude" that makes my coffee in the morning and understand the **** money they make all while dealing with elitist *******s that then come to work and chat about them on the internet. All while they are just trying to make you a ****ing coffee and make a couple more cents an hour

If you dont like to tipp, dont do it. But many of us dont have any issues with throwing a few extra pennies in a jar to help out someone at the end of the day that makes maybe 9 bucks and hour before taxes...

If you get that coffee or food or whatever it is that you want even the guy does ask a few extra questions that make you upset look at this way, when its all done you have what you want!!!

2003 H1 HMCS: Ocean Blue Metallic, Grey Leather Interior

2010 H3 Alpha: Canyon Metallic, Cashmere Interior

2017 VW Jetta S

2012 Cessna 182T Skylane

used to have: 2007 base H3 Slate Blue

/''T''|[___|___]
[---T--L -OlllllllO-]
()_)"""()_)/"**"\)_)
Old 01-04-2007, 06:36 PM
Hummer Authority

K9sH3 is on a distinguished road

Not to continue with the argument here, and I do agree to a point about the dang tip jars, But it seems that everywhere you go now there is one. But now you have them in drive thru's.
Now-a-days everyone wants a tip, some at the starbucks in my town hold your change over the tip jar. Basically asking for it. Thats what I do not like!

And here is another tip that corp america has taken away, Papa Johns Pizza has added a built in tip when you have delivery, That does not go to the driver. They call it a delivery fee, the drivers call it less tip for them.
Old 01-04-2007, 06:41 PM
Hummer Authority

JamesT is an unknown quantity at this point

you have the option to tip or not tip. I KNOW Some people such as myself actually appreciate the coffee "dude" that makes my coffee in the morning and understand the **** money they make all while dealing with elitist *******s STICKS AND STONES ... SO NOW WE ARE ALL ELITIST FAWKERS?t hat then come to work and chat about them on the internet. All while they are just trying to make you a ****ing coffee and make a couple more cents an hour WHAAAAAAA

If you dont like to tipp, dont do it. OK THANKS FOR YOUR PERMISSION But many of us dont have any issues with throwing a few extra pennies in a jar to help out someone at the end of the day that makes maybe 9 bucks and hour before taxes...AGAIN...WHAAAAAA

and had the guy been an ******* that didnt have anything to say, the same people would be whinning about the ****ty service they recieved while trying to get their coffee that morning and wondering why the starbucks kid didn't stroke their ego that morning before leaving. Whine about not getting good enough service, and then whine because the person taking your order is simply trying to do what his job is. He is in sales, and I think that it's more than likely his job to try to add on merchandise or what ever it may be when a customer is purchasing something. This is pretty damn simple to figure out, JAMES...I'm sure you want your printer techs to try to sell add on merchandise to your clients when out on a job? Dont you pay them an extra "bonus" or "incentive" for such a thing? NOPE...WE DONT "UPSELL" ANYTHING. AND WHATS A "bonus" or "incentive" THEY HAVE A JOB. A GREAT JOB THAT PAYS WELL. IF THEY DONT LIKE IT THEN THEY CAN GO WORK AT...SAY MAYBE....STARBUCKS????
Old 01-04-2007, 06:42 PM
Hummer Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by K9sH3
And here is another tip that corp america has taken away, Papa Johns Pizza has added a built in tip when you have delivery, That does not go to the driver. They call it a delivery fee, the drivers call it less tip for them.

Who the **** are they to ask for tip anyways. They are just some loser pizza delivery driver that brings me my food because I'm to lazy to get out and get it myself. They dont deserve a ****ing tip. And to be honest with you, they are so damn happy everytime they show up to my house that it pisses me off and I'm not gonna tip them anymore anyhow!
Old 01-04-2007, 06:44 PM
Hummer Authority

Quote:
Who the **** are they to ask for tip anyways. They are just some loser pizza delivery driver that brings me my food because I'm to lazy to get out and get it myself. They dont deserve a ****ing tip. And to be honest with you, they are so damn happy everytime they show up to my house that it pisses me off and I'm not gonna tip them anymore anyhow!

THERE YOU GO!!!! THATS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT! NOW YOU SOUND LIKE AN ELITIEST ******ER!!!!
Old 01-04-2007, 06:46 PM
Hummer Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesT
you have the option to tip or not tip. I KNOW Some people such as myself actually appreciate the coffee "dude" that makes my coffee in the morning and understand the **** money they make all while dealing with elitist *******s STICKS AND STONES ... SO NOW WE ARE ALL ELITIST FAWKERS?t hat then come to work and chat about them on the internet. All while they are just trying to make you a ****ing coffee and make a couple more cents an hour WHAAAAAAA

If you dont like to tipp, dont do it. OK THANKS FOR YOUR PERMISSION But many of us dont have any issues with throwing a few extra pennies in a jar to help out someone at the end of the day that makes maybe 9 bucks and hour before taxes...AGAIN...WHAAAAAA

and had the guy been an ******* that didnt have anything to say, the same people would be whinning about the ****ty service they recieved while trying to get their coffee that morning and wondering why the starbucks kid didn't stroke their ego that morning before leaving. Whine about not getting good enough service, and then whine because the person taking your order is simply trying to do what his job is. He is in sales, and I think that it's more than likely his job to try to add on merchandise or what ever it may be when a customer is purchasing something. This is pretty damn simple to figure out, JAMES...I'm sure you want your printer techs to try to sell add on merchandise to your clients when out on a job? Dont you pay them an extra "bonus" or "incentive" for such a thing? NOPE...WE DONT "UPSELL" ANYTHING. AND WHATS A "bonus" or "incentive" THEY HAVE A JOB. A GREAT JOB THAT PAYS WELL. IF THEY DONT LIKE IT THEN THEY CAN GO WORK AT...SAY MAYBE....STARBUCKS????

No JAMES, but you are an elitist bastard. Ever since the first thread I read a long time ago coming to the forums and asking everyones advice whether or not to fire an employee of yours.

You dont upsell anything? WOW!...

You now want to act like I'm whinning? I'm not whinning...I dont work at starbucks or serve anything. But I do read your posts as whinning and bitching because your little beautiful starbucks experience didn't quite go the way that the BIG TIME PRINTER COMPANY OWNER (CEO) if you will wanted it to.

I'm just using common sense, and saying that your a whinney bastard if it affected you so much you had to run to ELCOVA and whine about it. I'm sure 90% of anyone here agrees with you, but there are some as myself that see it as elitist whinning...

Here's a thought.......make your own ****ing coffee you whinney bitch. Thats what the starbucks employee should have told you!

Last edited by BlueTJCO : 01-04-2007 at 06:48 PM.
Old 01-04-2007, 06:50 PM
Hummer Guru

Quote:
THERE YOU GO!!!! THATS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT! NOW YOU SOUND LIKE AN ELITIEST ******ER!!!!

that was a joke dip ****
Old 01-04-2007, 06:51 PM
Hummer Authority

Quote:
No JAMES, but you are an elitist bastard. Ever since the first thread I read a long time ago coming to the forums and asking everyones advice whether or not to fire an employee of yours.

You dont upsell anything? WOW!...

You now want to act like I'm whinning? I'm not whinning...I dont work at starbucks or serve anything. But I do read your posts as whinning and bitching because your little beautiful starbucks experience didn't quite go the way that the BIG TIME PRINTER COMPANY OWNER (CEO) if you will wanted it to.

I'm just using common sense, and saying that your a whinney bastard if it affected you so much you had to run to ELCOVA and whine about it. I'm sure 90% of anyone here agrees with you, but there are some as myself that see it as elitist whinning...

Let me just say this.

I am rubber and you are glue. Everything you call me bounces off of me and sticks to you.

Old 01-04-2007, 06:51 PM
Hummer Guru

"These people are making me want to blow chunks. EVery day I play this freakin game.

Happy Person: Good morning, Welcome to StarbuckS. Would you like to try a blah blah blah or how about a blah blah blah?

Me: No, just a coffee.

Happy Person: OK then, how about a orange danish blah blah blah?

Me: No thanks.

Happy Person: Is that all then? Maybe a sandwich for later?

Me: NO!!!...just a coffee.

Happy Person: Thank you. Please drive around to the window. (NO SHIAT...I WAS GOING TO ASK YOU WHAT TO DO NEXT!!!!)

Ahhhhhhhhh......its 5:30 in the freakin morning. If I wanted a danish I'll freaken tell you! Just pour the dambed coffee and STFU!

Oh...and take that tip "box" and cram it up your ars you happy bitch!

Just because you got a college degree in "Humanities or "the Arts" and a stellar job pouring coffee doest give you the right to be so GD happy!

Whewww. I feel better. "

NOW THAT IS ELITIST...or are you just to ****ing smart to figure it out...?

Someone is doing there job, and being TOO happy for you.......
Old 01-04-2007, 06:57 PM
Hummer Authority

K9sH3 is on a distinguished road

Quote:

LMAO! But I still tip them.
The ones here are older retired people trying to make ends meet, and yet they ARE always happy. Maybe it is that that are just happy to have a job. Hmmm, I am gonna ask them.
Old 01-04-2007, 07:01 PM
Hummer Authority

Happy Person: Thank you. Please drive around to the window. (NO SHIAT...I WAS GOING TO ASK YOU WHAT TO DO NEXT!!!!)

NOW THAT IS ELITIST...or are you just to ****ing smart to figure it out...? YES. THANKS FOR POINTING THAT OUT.

Someone is doing there job, and being TOO happy for you....... [/quote]
Old 01-04-2007, 09:58 PM
Hummer Professional

mdoyle is on a distinguished road

I've taken an online survey given by Starbucks via random receipt printouts and several of the questions directly ask if you were greeted, asked to purchase additional items, ect. So from the sound of it, they're doing their job correctly at your local shop.

FWIW they have my drinks ready and muffins for the kids and even know how the order varies depending on whether it's a weekday or weekend.

Of course that's not as bad as having your voice recognized over the Burger King drive-thru speaker
Old 01-04-2007, 10:01 PM
Hummer Authority

Look...Im just pointing out that its freaking irratating at 5:30 im the a.m.

Gheez

Just for the record...I put $$ in the little tip box often. Now please stop calling me names. It hurts my feelings.
Old 01-04-2007, 11:50 PM
Hummer Messiah

CO Hummer is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Look...Im just pointing out that its freaking irratating at 5:30 im the a.m.

Gheez

I actually thought your rant was pretty funny and would like some more!
Old 01-04-2007, 11:52 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

what is "starbucks"
Old 01-04-2007, 11:54 PM
Hummer Authority

Quote:
Originally Posted by CO Hummer
I actually thought your rant was pretty funny and would like some more!

Cool. I am going out for dinner tonight. I'll seee what I can do.

Be careful though, we dont want to piss off MOONPUPPET
Old 01-04-2007, 11:58 PM
Hummer Authority

partsguy is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Cool. I am going out for dinner tonight. I'll seee what I can do.

Be careful though, we dont want to piss off MOONPUPPET
James stay out off Friendlys you'll pop a heart valve!
Old 01-05-2007, 12:01 AM
Hummer Messiah

CO Hummer is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Cool. I am going out for dinner tonight. I'll see what I can do.

Pics or video, please.

And please give a tip this time. I mean, those burgerflippers have their habits to support.

Last edited by CO Hummer : 01-05-2007 at 12:03 AM.
Old 01-05-2007, 12:48 AM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by CO Hummer
Pics or video, please.

And please give a tip this time. I mean, those burgerflippers have their habits to support.

Maybe that's why Moon is so mad.

Anyone that is too cheery at the buttcrack of dawn is annoying- James was just venting...... I can tell you for a fact James helps out those in need. In fact- more than most I have ever met so character judgement isn't necessary.

I made 9.00 an hour in my second year of dental assisting.....fawk- I should have applied at Starbucks.