Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > ETC. Forums > General Off Topic

Old 10-12-2007, 05:07 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I have a serious question...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooncricket
China, Russia, and the US have United against many things and on many subjects..........

hence why I'm asking if our relations with them have always been this strained, or if this is getting worse and worse by the moment........
Like what? Aliens in movies? Russia & China are only semi cordial because we're so much stronger economically & militarily than both of them combined. Also, part of what you're seeing now is the distorted perception the liberal media is trying to present to the sheeple.

You asked for opinions. Don't get into pissing matches with the people that respond even though you're not getting the responses you're obviously looking for. Instead of asking for opinions why don't you just make the statement you want to?
Old 10-12-2007, 05:10 PM
Hummer Guru

HummBebe is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
What are you agreeing with me about? I'm not sick of it at all. It's kinda like wiping my ass after I take a turd. It just comes with the territory

speaking of asses..............

So somebody pisses in your Cheerios this morning and you come here to pick a fight.......

Old 10-12-2007, 05:11 PM
Hummer Guru

Big Dad is an unknown quantity at this point

What happened to the 1st reply...you know the one that painted a picture of gloom and doom? I'm new to the forum.... Who stirred the pot?

Last edited by Big Dad : 10-12-2007 at 05:15 PM.
Old 10-12-2007, 05:22 PM
Hummer Guru

Mooncricket...my 3 day weekend starts now...good luck in your quest for wisdom. Tact and diplomacy are your friends!

Old 10-12-2007, 05:33 PM
Hummer Guru

MarineHawk is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
China, Russia, and the US have United against many things and on many subjects..........

hence why I'm asking if our relations with them have always been this strained, or if this is getting worse and worse by the moment........

Russia and the U.S. were enemies almost constantly between 1917 and 1990. There was a brief "alliance" from 1941 to 1945 to defeat Hitler, but remember:
* Stalin started off the war as Hitler's ally. They enteried into the Molotoz/Ribontrop pact and divided up eastern Europe, whereby the Nazi's too western and central Poland and the Russians gobbled up eastern Poland, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, and Besarabia. And then, stalin invaded neutral Finland. During the 30s and 40s, he killed 15-20M of his own people out of insane paranoia and to collectivize the farms (even Lenin did not try the later, knowing that they'd have to kill millions to accomplish it). Stalin, for example, destroyed the food supplies in the Ukraine in the mid 30s, and just let millins of men, women, and children there starve to death to subdue them. For that reason, the Nazis were greeted as liberators by the Ukrainians (and many Russians) in 1941 until they proved to be just a murderous.
* Russia only became our ally, when Hitler invaded Russia.
* During the war, we bankrolled Stalin's war effort with tens of thousands of tanks, airplanes, trucks, etc...
* During the war, Stalin never really acted as our ally.
* During the war, Stalin murdered the Polish government in exile after inviting them to Moscow to discuss how he would turn over power to them after the war.
* At the end of the war, Stalin occupied and imposed his dictatorship over all of eastern europe and much of central Europe.
* After the war, Stalin blockaded W. Berlin to drive us out of there.
* For the next 45 years, the USSR and the U.S. were enemies in every political sense of the word. Both did everything, short of a mutually-annihilating WWIII, to cause the collapse of the other.
* We essentially won this struggle in 1990 when the USSR collapsed (in large part because the arms race with the U.S. bankrupted their feeble Communist economy).
* For a brief period (about ten years) there was a pretense that we had the same goals and were on the same team. That fiction, was unraveled when the Russians violently resisted our attempts to put a stop to Hussein, which was bribing Putin (and Chrirac and others) with billions of petro-dollars from the oil-for-food scheme to oppose us.

There's no doubting however, that our diplomitic ties are currently strengthening with most trully democratic nations. That's about the best we can do. china and Russia, as always, want to dominate the globe. We don't want them to do so. thus, we're really not allies.

France, Germany, Britain, Poland, Australia, etc..., do not want to dominate the globe, thus we have increasingly friendly alliances with them. Sarkozy is much more friendly than Chirac; Merkel much more than Schroeder; Brown is less though than Blair, but Britain is still very friendly; most of eastern europe really love us-we're more popular there than anywhare else--in part because they are trully tasting and embracing democracy for the first time--they love it and love us for helping them get it. Seriously, the trend is up.

Also, it can get only better. I doubt many will want to read this article, but it explains what's really going on right now: http://www.prospect-magazine.co.uk/article_details.php?id=9804

If you want to know what really going on, what the facts are, and not just the general pessimistic conclusions by the media, read that article. The reason the main Dem candidates are backing off their demands/promises to immediately get out of Iraq is they’re starting to understand who the fundamentals have shifted in the last few months. Sometimes victories are costly and take time. We’re almost there. We really have no dedicated enemies in Iraq any more since the Sunni’s have turned against Al Qaeda other than the foreigners and bands of criminals. We no longer are fighting the Iraqi political insurgents who were previously by far the main reason form the civil and military strife going on over these.
Old 10-12-2007, 05:43 PM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

Times have changed Moonie. With kids you'll notice even more.

1. I don't recall anyone with peanut allergies when I was a kid. And now there seems to be at least 1 or 2 kids per class with it. Gone are the days of PB&J for lunch.

2. They're letting dyke and fag books into the schools now like "My two Dads" and "My two Moms" and teaching kids that open wound rubbing and chocolate diving is natural.

3. Discipline is a "Time Out" instead of a good ole' fashion belt. But this change I'm actually quite fond of.

4. People coming into a country that feeds and generously take care of them, and starts to bash it because they get greedy and want more. But going back to their homeland is not in the cards because they get persecuted over there.

5. People shoving their religions and cultures down our necks and call us racists for not accepting it. Whereas if you do the same in their country, they would immediately cut off your head with a steak knife out in public.

6. H3ers bad mouthing H2ers when 100% of the time they need us to strap them out off the trails.

There's more but it would take too long.

My Video Collectionez

Old 10-12-2007, 05:52 PM
Hummer Messiah

CO Hummer is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by DennisAJC
6. H3ers bad mouthing H2ers when 100% of the time they need us to strap them out off the trails.

For crying out loud. He asked for a serious discussion here.

Clearly the statistics show it's only 96%.
Old 10-12-2007, 05:52 PM
Hummer Guru

Quote:

1. I don't recall anyone with peanut allergies when I was a kid. And now there seems to be at least 1 or 2 kids per class with it. Gone are the days of PB&J for lunch.

2. They're letting dyke and fag books into the schools now like "My two Dads" and "My two Moms" and teaching kids that open wound rubbing and chocolate diving is natural.

3. Discipline is a "Time Out" instead of a good ole' fashion belt. But this change I'm actually quite fond of.

4. People coming into a country that feeds and generously take care of them, and starts to bash it because they get greedy and want more. But going back to their homeland is not in the cards because they get persecuted over there.

5. People shoving their religions and cultures down our necks and call us racists for not accepting it. Whereas if you do the same in their country, they would immediately cut off your head with a steak knife out in public.

Wait a minute! You actually made sense there. WTF?

Old 10-12-2007, 05:56 PM
Hummer Guru

BlueTJCO has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRTYFN

You asked for opinions. Don't get into pissing matches with the people that respond even though you're not getting the responses you're obviously looking for. Instead of asking for opinions why don't you just make the statement you want to?

WTF are you talking about...... I have no statement to make. Just want to understand. I dont see where anyone is getting pissed off this morning? Are my responses different to any response I've ever had on this board?
Old 10-12-2007, 05:57 PM
Hummer Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Dad
Who stirred the pot?

Damn guys........

Last edited by BlueTJCO : 10-12-2007 at 10:44 PM.
Old 10-12-2007, 05:58 PM
Hummer Guru

Quote:
Are my responses different to any response I've ever had on this board?

No. That the problem.

Old 10-12-2007, 05:59 PM
Hummer Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Dad
Mooncricket...my 3 day weekend starts now...good luck in your quest for wisdom. Tact and diplomacy are your friends!

It's not a quest for wisdom, I'm trying to learn something about a subject I never cared about up until lately.........
Old 10-12-2007, 05:59 PM
Hummer Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarineHawk
No. That the problem.

Old 10-12-2007, 06:01 PM
Hummer Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by HummBebe
So somebody pisses in your Cheerios this morning and you come here to pick a fight.......

Hey beautiful

NO one pissed in my cherrios, and I never once tried to pick a fight. God damn, do you all have such huge flaming sore pussies today?
Old 10-12-2007, 06:04 PM
Hummer Guru

[quote=MarineHawk]

There's no doubting however, that our diplomitic ties are currently strengthening with most trully democratic nations. That's about the best we can do. china and Russia, as always, want to dominate the globe. We don't want them to do so. thus, we're really not allies.

quote]

Old 10-12-2007, 06:05 PM
Hummer Guru

Quote:

Lots of things to look at. Having a young child and growing up in general has really gotten me interested in politics over the past year. Never cared much about anything other than how my baseball swing looked, what my batting average was, and chasing tail up until now
Old 10-12-2007, 06:09 PM
Hummer Guru

Here...........

Let me start over.

I'm just looking for some insight into what is going on in our world today. Politics in general are not something I've taken a lot of interest in in the past and I'd like to see what others have to say about the state of our country as it is.

Sorry for calling Russia and China our allies. ...

See, as I stated VERY clearly, I dont know much about all of this but would like to learn.
Old 10-12-2007, 06:12 PM
Hummer Guru

Me too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hucky
your coming of age where Time and Events are starting to mean more to you.

Things are getting worse, but that line is the same in every generation, We as humans dont always adapt to change and most people in America are Sheep, If one guy says the economy is in the ****ter, we all start to follow and pass the word along.

We have become a society of posessions, where people see value in a person based on what he owns, Thanks to Media and the exploitation of the Rich and access to theyre homes and rides, etc...

Nobody really puts values on Marriage, Family, Future etc... Thats all taken for granted.

The generations of immigrants coming into this country has really changed it alot for the worst, The outsourcing of america has really hurt us too, but americans want a deal regardless of the future impact, Americans are fat and lazy, they feel an entitlement to life, nobody wants to work for it, especially the baby boomers and they teach theyre children the same thing, why do you think the white kids of america today have no work ethic, Its not cause the mexicans are taking theyre job, its cause MTV and media told them that you cant have a paper route, you cant work at a restaurant, that would be lowering yourself, you need to start at the top, You have been at your job 2 days, you should be the president by now.

Something has to change in this country.

We are a country of Rich and Poor, no more middle class, only to be worse in the years to come. America needs to start manufacturing jobs here again, farming here again, Grow real food, Grow real animals.

The **** they put into livestock to grow faster and then we eat it, its not healthy by any means. The milk we drink, the veggies we eat, its all fabricated by means of stimulation.

Farmers helped built this country and we turn our backs on them saying, that we can get that in a pill form.

The medications that doctors throw at us, and we think its safe cause a doctor told us so, get a clue, its about profits for the RX companies and its about vactions and bonuses for the doctors for pushing them.

Wake up Citizens, take back America, it starts in your home.

Rant

I disagree that things are so gloom and doom...i.e. the "stirring the pot"

Old 10-12-2007, 06:12 PM
Hummer Guru

Quote:
Oh please Mr. ****ing has something to say but wont/cant/doesn't just come out and ****ing say it?

what? what do you have to say that isn't just some one sentence crap line to try to call someone out on something they already admitted to not knowing much about... ....

Do you want to explain to me what your getting at, why your getting at it, and then we can continue to chat and I can continue to learn?

Ok...suppose I got defensive here but didn't really think about it as I'm just a smart ass as it is. Just didn't feel like setting myself up for someone else to slam me as I ALREADY mentioned I am very virgin on the subject...

Last edited by BlueTJCO : 10-12-2007 at 06:15 PM.
Old 10-12-2007, 06:16 PM
Hummer Guru

HummBebe is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Lots of things to look at. Having a young child and growing up in general has really gotten me interested in politics over the past year. Never cared much about anything other than how my baseball swing looked, what my batting average was, and chasing tail up until now

That's exactly right "Children arrive to make Adults out of their Paernts"

Welcome to the World Moonie