H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H1 Discussion Forums > General H1 Discussion

Old 04-19-2006, 10:44 PM

maleko is off the scale

Looking @ a 1994 H1 4 door pickup bed open top. 6.5 NON turbo w/ 4 spd over drive tranny . it has central tire inflation ,not sure if it works though. it needs a total interior seat are torn dash is cracked. it has half doors with removeable top sides. it has 44k miles . with rusty door handles and trim pieces the body looks in good condition no dents . he also has 2 new tires as well as a new top.. what is this worth??? he says between 20-30k i think its to high more like 15-20k at most . please help as i need to act fast... thank you .
Old 04-20-2006, 11:50 AM
Hummer Authority

hmrlvr is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't own An H1 but have been shopping for one. It sounds kinda beat and kinda high priced from what I've seen. I'm sure these other guys could help you out more though since they know the repair costs of these things. Good luck
Old 04-20-2006, 02:50 PM

maleko is off the scale

Thanks, also does anyone know a website that sells interior parts for the H1 like seats and dash stuff? as well as mechanical and exterior parts..? Thanks again...
Mark.
Old 04-21-2006, 12:23 AM
Hummer Expert

Aubs is off the scale

Well, there's a 1994 EBay with 80K or something, opentop for BIN at $29,000 Here. But it also looks like it's in very good condition with a well-kept interior and a new diesel engine. Has a 12,000lb winch and doesn't say anything about rust....

So what you're looking at, it has less miles but it sounds like it's got too much work to do. Your estimate sounds about right.
KBB is suggesting about $25,000 for a vehicle in "fair" condition matching what you've given. It could be "poor" depending on how bad that rust is, what the title looks like (salvage,flood, etc.), and that interior work.

If you haven't purchased the vehicle yet do some online research. I think from what I've read that (I think) pre-1997.5 A/C systems can be hard to fix. Plus a maintenance record is important to make sure someone took care of it (which it sounds like they beat the crap out of it...). If the CTIS is busted, it sounds like it would be an expensive fix to me.

I'm not an H1 expert, but I wanted to share what I've come up with in research, since I'm also looking for an H1. Good Luck.
Old 04-21-2006, 03:02 PM
Hummer Expert

ckhagman is off the scale

Aubs what part of PA are you from.

Agreed that price seems a bit high.

www.bluehummer.com is able to get every hummer part that AM General has. If it is not on the website it doesn't matter he can get it.

I might be selling my 2000 open-top in the next few months just to put that option out there.
Old 04-21-2006, 03:26 PM
Hummer Expert

Aubs is off the scale

ckhagman, I'm from the Lebanon/Lancaster area, but I have been in Lake Placid, NY for a few months. I'm moving out to Summit County, CO within a month (hopefully!). I have to change my location...

I suppose that you're down around Philly somewhere after looking at your webpage? But maybe I'm wrong.
Old 04-21-2006, 04:55 PM
Hummer Expert

ckhagman is off the scale

Yup Philly area. But have been to the Lebanon/Lancaster area many, many times. Sister lives in Morgantown, B-inlaw works in Lancaster and I uses to have an office in Manheim, which moved to E-Town then to Columbia, then closed it. I used to hate the rt222/rt30 construction.
Old 04-21-2006, 05:30 PM
Hummer Expert

Aubs is off the scale

Yeah, I remember being told by my parents how I should avoid the construction, that it was horrible.

Most of my family lives in Lebanon, and my wife's family lives mostly down around Manhiem. I lived in E. Pete for a while, but it was too noisy (I was at Haydn Zugs on the corner). If you ever get up to Harrisburg, visit Hadyn's on Pine. Ask for Stu or Terry, and tell them you know me. Maybe they'll treat you well... Tell the parking attendant you know me, and he'll talk to you for hours about your H1! He likes my H2, and I was bad and gave him H3 literature. I shouldn't have encouraged him.