H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > Photos of YOUR H2

Old 12-23-2003, 12:11 PM

JCJ is off the scale

This bride was also so very much in love with my H2, I made an exception driving her, o yeah, and her groom, on their wedding day!
Attached Images

Old 12-23-2003, 12:11 PM

JCJ is off the scale

This bride was also so very much in love with my H2, I made an exception driving her, o yeah, and her groom, on their wedding day!
Old 12-23-2003, 12:14 PM

JCJ is off the scale

Here comes the bride:
Attached Images

Old 12-23-2003, 12:17 PM

JCJ is off the scale

In Wholy Matrimony...
Attached Images

Old 12-23-2003, 12:25 PM

JCJ is off the scale

The Pastor taking a peek:
"Bless this truck!"
Attached Images

Old 12-24-2003, 01:50 AM

FrgMstr is off the scale

Does the wing do anything functional like keeping dirt off the rear window or is it all show??

My job: http://www.HardOCP.com
Old 12-24-2003, 01:12 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Actually the spoiler is very purposeful. Since most of the weight of the H2 is at the front, when air-dropped from the C-130 in an urban shopping mall crisis the spoiler keeps the H2 from nose-diving and helps it land on all fours.
Old 12-24-2003, 02:55 PM

FrgMstr is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PhilD:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FrgMstr:
Does the wing do anything functional like keeping dirt off the rear window or is it all show??<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now, now, I'm going to have to quote your own words back to you now;

"is knocking down what other's like just a part of your personality?"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Unlike you who called people that had smoked lenses "drug dealers" as a statement of fact, I asked a question that was honest and did not attack the person posting. And just for the record I have done a lot of volunteer work in Nueces county helping people try and break their heroin addictions as well as AIDS awareness classes and screening. So yes, I will have smoked lenses and no, I will not sell drugs to people from the doors of my truck.

Phil, I know you have owned a couple of Hummers, but I am sure I was driving 4x4 vehicles back even when you had hair. There have been some products on the market, very much like the spoiler pictured that were designed with a purpose beyond aesthetics in mind. I do not have anything against Paragon having a spoiler on his truck and actually think it looks pretty "cool". Also I never knocked him but was looking to him for a bit of intelligence about the product. If it helped keep the window clear, I would think of purchasing one.

As for your comments about slow speeds, well no duh. It is a "wing" not a windshield wiper which I think anyone can see and I think most people of average intelligence realize that a wing needs airflow to function. I think you got your feelings hurt because I called you on being what I thought was an ass. (See that is a statement of opinion and not a statement of fact.) Brush the dirt off, lick your wound and go on. You need to apply your little guerrilla tactics to posts that don't involve you and obviously you really have no knowledge of or at least you did not express it that way.

Thanks or Paragon for answering my question in a humorous manner. You letting me know your experience with the product is what I wanted to know. I think you should paint it to match though!!

Merry Christmas to all. Even PhilD.

Old 12-24-2003, 03:13 PM
Banned

Whoa there, FrgMstr! That spoiler is not on my rig. I have had those on the back of other vehicles and if you are at speed all of the time, they work, but their overall function does not outweigh the less than appealing aesthetic value. They don't look very good and don't work very well.
Old 12-24-2003, 03:23 PM

FrgMstr is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by paragon:
Whoa there, FrgMstr! That spoiler is not on my rig. I have had those on the back of other vehicles and if you are at speed all of the time, they work, but their overall function does not outweigh the less than appealing aesthetic value. They don't look very good and don't work very well.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry I got distracted with another subject. I think it actually looks ok, as long as it is not CHROME! Hehe.

Old 12-24-2003, 04:01 PM
Hummer Authority

JamesT is an unknown quantity at this point

I have a spoiler on mine (see pic) and what a difference in gas mileage and power. Prior to the spoiler I was getting 11.5 MPG and now I get 22 MPG. Lets hear anyone talk crap now about the spoilers.

"Dont be the next anything...be the first something."

www.fixmyprinter.com
Old 12-24-2003, 04:08 PM
Hummer Authority

JamesT is an unknown quantity at this point

For those who take all of this stuff so seriously...my last was a joke. My H2 does not get 22MPG with the spoiler. Thats crazy! With the spoiler and the 6" lift and 18" tires I only get 19 MPG. Phil is a witness.

"Dont be the next anything...be the first something."

www.fixmyprinter.com
Old 12-24-2003, 04:43 PM
Banned

I wonder what kinda mileage you would get if you added a front spoiler on the hood and possibly an airdam down below?

If you would add spoilers that provide lift instead of downforce you could lessen the rolling resistance of the tires and therefore increase your mileage threefold.
Old 12-24-2003, 04:45 PM

FrgMstr is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PhilD:
FrstMgr, I had my doubts about you, thanks for removing them, now I have no doubts <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are welcome you obviously needed help understanding.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Seeing as you brought the subject of your 4WD prowess I can't help asking, when did you have your first 4WD? Yes, I did have hair when I had mine.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

1982. And I am pretty sure you had hair back then, although I could be very wrong as there were not many traces on your head to go by.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>BTW I don't recall calling anyone a drug dealer as "statement of fact", I made a light hearted reference to people that pimp up their trucks. Whether you care to admit it or not, lot's chrome, large rims, darkened lenses, etc are all styling traits of a certain lifestyle.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you go back and read what you wrote you will see that what I am saying is 100% correct. Seek out an English teacher if need be. Also, the thread you made your drug dealer comments in was not about lots of chrome and larege rims....It was about us removing all the Chrome and black powder coating the stock rims. So by your own admission your comments were not well placed.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Your question was pure sarcasm to start with. You really are a piece of work...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I see you are one of those people that has access to everyone's thoughts and feelings and is able to pinpoint what other posters really mean. <---- See that? That is what I use when I post sarcastic comments.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>The reason I brought the not keeping the rear screen clean bit, was due to the fact that previously when this subject was discussed that was brought up as a reason to have a spoiler.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, I guess you wouldn't have come off like you did had you actually explained that. I do not have the power of knowing what is going on inside you head, sorry.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>You really shouldn't take an internet forum so seriously.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who said I did? Maybe you should apply this to yourself and your actions here. Again you make assumptions you are not close to being qualified to comment on. Maybe I saw you make a comment that was not well thought out and I wanted to bring that to your attention. Maybe that made you a bit upset and caused you to fire back instead of saying, "You are right, sorry to come off as an ass." Maybe I administer a forum that has over 30,000 active members and I have learned how to deal with folks like you when it comes to making a point?

The bottom line is this. You likely came into this thread to attack me because you felt wronged by my actions earlier that called your poor posting etiquette into question when you should have just said sorry for basically calling me a “drug dealer” for wanting smoked lenses. It was insulting to me. Funny that you can share your opinion about what I like in the way you did but when I share my opinion that you are basically just a little out of line you get all in a snoot and must lash out against me. I actually thought we were by this but you brought it up again so I answered. Now you want to call me a piece of work because you are again upset that I brought your post into question. Personally, I am waiting to see what your logic comes up with next. This is just now getting fun on my end. <---- That means this made me smile.

Heck, I just wanted to know from a guy that owned a spoiler if it kept dirt off the window.

Old 12-24-2003, 05:02 PM

FrgMstr is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by paragon:
I wonder what kinda mileage you would get if you added a front spoiler on the hood and possibly an airdam down below?

If you would add spoilers that provide lift instead of downforce you could lessen the rolling resistance of the tires and therefore increase your mileage threefold.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

But just remember at slow speeds, your spoilers won't work. It has to do with air turbulence and stuff. Hehe.