H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > H2 Classifieds

Old 10-29-2010, 07:50 PM
Hummer Novice

A and L is on a distinguished road
Default We have several unique H2s in stock. You won't find any like them in the U.S.

We have 20+ highly unique H2s in stock that really need to be owned by someone who will appriciate them. Even if you are not looking to buy, check out what we have to get some good ideas for your own. AandLImports.com

Last edited by OrangeCrush : 11-11-2010 at 12:04 PM.
Old 10-29-2010, 10:49 PM
Hummer Veteran

seventwozero is on a distinguished road
Default Re: We have several unique H2s in stock. You won't find any like them in the U.S.

I wouldn't say "highly" really, OE parts and big shiny wheels. Although, props for having a great selection of 08/09's, I've seen your ebay listings more than once.
Old 11-09-2010, 12:00 AM
Hummer Novice

Default Re: We have several unique H2s in stock. You won't find any like them in the U.S.

Thanks for the semi-compliment. We don't "pimp your ride" or anything, but try to step-up where dealerships are non-existant.
Old 11-11-2010, 12:05 PM
Hummer Guru

OrangeCrush is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice selection.... there are two different type of people. Those that hate Hummers and those that love them.

For the latter, you've got a real good selection of some NICE H2's.

Good luck...

Mark
Old 11-23-2010, 09:58 PM
Elcova Newbie

azg1164 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by seventwozero
I wouldn't say "highly" really, OE parts and big shiny wheels.

^ this.
Old 11-23-2010, 10:15 PM
Hummer Novice

Look at the miles, but if you get distracted by big shiny wheels look at those too.
Old 12-15-2010, 10:58 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

While I applaud them for stocking Hummers I'm also have to at the ridiculous prices.
Old 12-15-2010, 11:10 PM
Hummer Novice

I see where you're coming from, but there is a HUGE demand for brand new H2 SUVs and SUTs. And, as you know, there are no more new ones. We literally bought the last new H2 and it is long gone. We did get an '09 with 5,000 miles the other day. Our Hummers aren't for everybody. Our customers typically don't go off roading or any of that fun stuff. But, if you think these prices are ridiculous I invite you to monitor our inventory and see how many we sell and buy every week. Perhaps you are missing the big picture. Because the demand is so high for THE BEST H2s on the market, we sell every one of them rather quickly.
Old 12-17-2010, 06:10 PM
Hummer Professional

mbdougl is off the scale

It must be all that oil money in Texas, around here (MD) I can figure blue book or below to get a low mileage H2. I figure wheels and tires are like a pool when you buy a house, they look real nice but they add no resale value . Most people love H2's around here but it is hard to own one as a daily driver when gas is $3 a gallon! Here is a good example of a local 07:

http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail.jsp?tracktype=usedcc&csDlId=&csDgId=&listin gId=51732757&listingRecNum=1&criteria=sf1Dir%3DDES C%26alMdId%3D21230%26mkId%3D20018%26stkTyp%3DU%26m dId%3D21230%26rd%3D40%26crSrtFlds%3DstkTypId-feedSegId-mkId-mdId%26zc%3D21409%26rn%3D0%26PMmt%3D1-1-0%26stkTypId%3D28881%26sf2Dir%3DASC%26sf1Nm%3Dpric e%26sf2Nm%3Dmiles%26alMkId%3D20018%26rpp%3D50%26fe edSegId%3D28705&aff=national

I have never driven an 08/09 but I am sure they will bring a little more, I like that I can run regular gas in my old 04 and my Rockstars don't blind drivers as I roll down the highway

Last edited by mbdougl : 12-17-2010 at 06:24 PM.
Old 12-17-2010, 06:34 PM
Hummer Novice

It almost sounds like a good deal. It has great miles, and good equiptment. However, it's a terrible color. It's an '07. And equally as big of a hit, it has a dirty car-fax. No wonder this dealer hasn't sold it since August. The difference is like night and day from driving an '07 and driving an '08. If you haven't driven one, I encourage you to take one for a test drive somewhere. I do not sell these H2s here, I deal with our wholesale (other makes and models from dealer to dealer). Our sales guy could tell you all of the ins and outs of the differences between the '07s to the '08s. But, I can tell you that we DO pay top dollar for the 08/09 H2s with less than 30K miles. So I challenge you to find some for us and make some money.
Old 12-17-2010, 09:55 PM
Hummer Professional

Big.Z.hummin is on a distinguished road

so do you guys get all those chrome rockstars at a discounted rate?... cause no one else will buy them

73' Dodge Charger. 400 Magnum. B5 Blue. White Leather.
Old 12-17-2010, 11:29 PM
Hummer Novice

Not much of a discount if any at all. When I first started here We had about 50/50 black rockstars vs. chrome. I think we still may have a couple on the lot. But, for the most part, we take the pictures with the crome sets because it catches everybody's eyes. It works too, huh? And while we're on the rim subject... does anybody here want a set of winter rims/tires? All these that we put rockstars on we've taken off the stock rims off and sitting in the warehouse. So, we have all conditions of tires from 50% to brand new. Tons of '07s still laying out there, and quite a bit of 08 and 09s too. We've got a couple sets of the limited ed. 20" chrome too.
Old 12-18-2010, 02:18 PM
Hummer Professional

Ed G. is off the scale

I agree, hard to find or not, those prices are INSANE!!!
Old 12-20-2010, 04:14 PM
Hummer Veteran

dvl57 is on a distinguished road

As your prices are on the high side, kudos to you if you can move the trucks.
I see alot of H2's on the road down here in Houston.

I had my 08 for several years now - still love it.

What you're selling them for only helps the resale value of my truck.

Congrats...and hope your business prospers.

Regards,

Donald (houston)

2008 H2
Billy Boat Exhaust
Old 01-18-2011, 04:34 PM
Hummer Novice

Thanks Donald. We really have set the market for the late model low mileage H2s. More than once, I have called a dealership to buy their H2 I ask them where they get their asking price from. They have told me that they look at our lot and price them off ours. If you ever want to sell yours, call us. We'll pay up for the 08/09s with less than 30K miles.

Last edited by A and L : 01-19-2011 at 04:11 PM.
Old 01-19-2011, 03:53 PM
Hummer Expert

HumminNBoatin' is on a distinguished road

Let me know if you would be interersted in purchasing my 2003 H2. It has 116K miles on it. It could use a set of new tires on the front....

It is totally set up for offroad and will come with a cache of spare parts as well. I am only 1/2 way interested in selling it as I have my eye on an H1.

Oh yeah I hope you like the color! lol

Old 01-19-2011, 07:46 PM
Hummer Veteran

seventwozero is on a distinguished road

needs more bling.
Old 01-19-2011, 08:05 PM
Hummer Expert

HumminNBoatin' is on a distinguished road

That would be a perfect project for the next owner! lol