H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H1 Discussion Forums > General H1 Discussion

Old 03-23-2006, 06:18 AM
Hummer Expert

Huck BB62 is an unknown quantity at this point

Da!

I'm up for it. Don't get it, but I'm up for it!
Old 03-23-2006, 12:57 PM
Hummer Guru

fourfourto is an unknown quantity at this point

Attached Images

H3 gray adventure,brushguard,hood handles,sunroof,steps,crossbows,smokers package,window/sunroof visor,Airbrushed spare tire cover,mudflaps,K&N filter,SS Hummer insert,Hummer rubber mats,cargo rubber mat + shade,12 volt airhorn,eclipse nav/dvd/rear camera/mini remote,autostart,12 volt fridge,high beam garage remote,underhood air compressor, taillight bezels ,clinometer ,trailer brake and hitch.
Old 03-23-2006, 02:46 PM
Hummer Guru

DDWH is an unknown quantity at this point

<span class="ev_code_WHITE">.</span>
Attached Images

"OBAMA......Making Jimmy Carter LOOK GOOD!"
Old 03-24-2006, 04:52 AM
Hummer Expert

Quote:
Originally posted by Alec W:

Since I don't live on here, guess I missed it. I have NOT missed that you've relurkerposted this same picture over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again, probably accounting for half your post count.

What's your point again? It's almost like when someone asks a question and someone says "Try the search function" instead of just helping out. Chill attack dog, chill. Little furry monsters that lurk under the bridge to jump people are called what?
Old 03-25-2006, 02:24 AM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally posted by Huck BB62:
Little furry monsters that lurk under the bridge to jump people are called what?
Ooh! Ooh! I know this one.

Huck BB62s, right?
Old 03-25-2006, 03:09 AM

CampMaster  is off the scale

Old 03-25-2006, 04:53 AM
Hummer Expert

Quote:
Originally posted by PARAGON:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Huck BB62:
Little furry monsters that lurk under the bridge to jump people are called what?
Ooh! Ooh! I know this one.

Huck BB62s, right? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey herpetical scabby dude, you ever give it a break? What's next? "I know you are, what am I?" You crack yourself up.
Old 03-25-2006, 01:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Hey herpetical scabby dude, you ever give it a break? What's next? "I know you are, what am I?" You crack yourself up.
Come on, if you want to try to make a funny, at least try to get it right. It's "herpetic scabby dude."

Herpitical would be the adverbial version, you were making an attempt at applying it to an adjective version.
Old 03-25-2006, 06:11 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Huck BB62:
Come on, if you want to try to make a funny, at least try to get it right. It's "herpetic scabby dude."

Herpitical would be the adverbial version, you were making an attempt at applying it to an adjective version. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>No wonder it didn't make any sense.
Old 03-26-2006, 03:23 AM

CampMaster is off the scale

That's the way the commercails should be in th US!
Old 03-26-2006, 07:14 AM
Hummer Expert

Quote:

Herpitical would be the adverbial version, you were making an attempt at applying it to an adjective version. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now you're an english teacher? I figure you'd pick up on that, I just didn't think it worth the effort to fix. Hell, it made you read it, think about it, post about it huh? Out at the Boron mine, a gigantic mine out in the middle of the desert, they post the speed limits on site at wierd numbers like 9mph or 13 and a half mph. It makes people take notice. Adverbial schmerbial, you've made this a 'tard fest forum, not a term paper. Had I simply inserted a comma after herpetic, would that have made you better understand what a sad post jumper you are?

Really, it's all in jest, I look forward to some original, and informative postings by you so that I can expand my knowledge base. Mowing through all of the technical analysis gets boring, God save us.

I never knew Don Rickles used the internet.
Old 03-26-2006, 03:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
I never knew Don Rickles used the internet.
He's dead *******.