H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 11-23-2006, 08:09 PM
Elcova Rookie

thedefiantone is on a distinguished road
Default Re: (not the PUS*Y H2)

So...as unfortunately expected, my Russian friend proves that unthought-out and pointless flaming posts are his specialty...so be it...

As for your remarks Gee-Roy; again, I appreciate that you brought this to my attention as I love a good debate, but, I'm beginning now to think that your purpose was to bring me into the group, see what they'd written and then start some sort of flame war because I'd be some big headed prick that would continue to trash the H2 while you sat back and watched and laughed. I've looked over some of your other posts in other threads and that seems to be your thing, stirring the pot a bit. Certainly nothing wrong with that, it keeps people on their toes and is sometimes progressive and healthy, but in this case, I think you might be a tad disappointed that I didn't come in here and go off on the H2 guys.

Additionally, you said in your last post, "You didnt say H2's were pussy just to sell your truck. Your feelings are your feelings. by you retracting all your statements makes you a girl to me. You said an h1 is far superior to the pussy H2" If you go back and read my 1st post in here, I address the whole "You didnt say H2's were pus*y just to sell your truck" in posting, "so we?re clear, I actually like the H2 rig, not so crazy about the H3 (here comes another onslaught of posts). It?s certainly not a HMMWV in the strictest sense of the term, but, I think they?re nice looking rigs", and I stand by that last statement, hence the PUS*Y reference. Perhaps not accurate, but my interpretation of the true HMMWV vs. the H2.

So, don't tell me I'm not sticking by my guns. Nothing in ANY of my posts is any form or type of retraction of anything I stated in my ad, simply a clarification that I'm not some arrogant AZZHAT that thinks I'm better than you, DOC or anyone else for that matter.

Lastly, and this is the most ignorant and inaccurate remark you made (READ: ignorant, not stupid, so make sure you realize the difference when you flame back), you posted that "You (I) said an h1 is far superior to the pussy H2". I could be wrong, but, SHOW ME where I EVER said that. I didn't...simple as that. Didn't say it in my ad, didn't say it in a post...they are two different breeds of truck.

One last comment on the PUS*Y remark to sell my truck. Actually G-Roy, that is EXACTLY why I said that in the ad, that and it gets folks attention. I ALWAYS run into people that are under the mystic and misguided belief that the H1 can go anywhere, do anything and climb up walls. They'll stop me in traffic and comment on all the places I must have taken the thing...they simply don't get the dynamics of weight vs. thrust, how sticky mud REALLY is, the fundamentals of traction, etc. They simply see what most people do perceive as the most bad ass truck on the planet...and I, as a sales person in this instance (selling a rig) am simply utilizing that ignorance (there's that word again) to help in selling a rig. Just like you bought your H2 (I'm betting) because you thought it was some bad ass rig because of the MARKETING that GMC did, I too am marketing a rig with catchy, or, as someone else posted, SASSY language to get people to read my ad vs. another.

In closing though, I would like to say that I don't think you're (G-Roy) completely malicious or anything. I was actually impressed by your 2nd post wishing me Happy Thanksgiving Day (if in fact that was directed at me, not the group in general). If that was for me, then, you probably are indeed more of a pot stirrer to make sure to keep people honest, the BEST kind of pot stirrer...the kind we probably need a lot more of in Washington! Ever thought of a job in politics??? ;-)

Alright kids...I've watched this thread for a few days and feel it's time I move on, I need to keep working to make sure I can get my 170k (*wink* to G-Roy...ps: I'd recheck those STATs, I too beleive they are WAY off). Again, with only one exception (my good Ruskie), I'm thankful for all of your posts and appreciate the criticism and the openness by most to make sure they got to know the person despite making a snap judgment. I do hope I run into you folks out on a trail somewhere...and again, as before, I ask, PLEASE REMEMBER YOUR TOW STRAP - and maybe a straight shot to ease the pain!

Happy Thanksgiving once again...I'm going to eat!
Michael
Old 11-23-2006, 08:12 PM
Hummer Guru

dеiтайожни is on a distinguished road

NAZI
Old 11-24-2006, 01:53 AM
Hummer Veteran

geeroy10 is on a distinguished road

sorry for my post..I was a wee bit drunk last night!
Old 11-24-2006, 11:21 AM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale

I have not been flamed but, I try not to be inflamitory unless the cause would really call for it. I have defend My Buds though.

But, before anyone get's feeling like flaming TAZ may I request with KENP's approval that I be allowed the privilege of being flamed first by the sultry tongue with an extreme vocabulary. One of My favorite people I know on the forum. She will do it with Her extreme wit and imagination. The Lucious and I would guess one of the most beloved Forum members and My secret gal, except that KENP set us up out of pitty for Me. The fantastic, the one and only Miss Co-Pilot.

So My friend Ken if You would give the most impressive looking, You lucky dog and how You lucked into this situation I will never figure it out even though You have tried to explain. Just proves even more that you do not know how You lucked into catching My Co-Pilot. Well anyway I humbly ask you let the most extrodinary Miss Co-Pilot flame Me.

If anyone remembers the very quite heart breaking description of Her drive back a year or so ago, which I obviuosly have not forgotten it. She was beginning to adapt to the Ligenfelter powered Black Beauty H2 and decided to desribe He trip to the local tanning bed, will understand why I request for KEN My Buddy to allow Me this one priviledge to allow Co-Pilot to flame me.
Thank You KEN,

TAZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boar-Ral
When you have more time and read several of the threads in the forums, I think that you will find that everyone is treated pretty equally. I think everyone has flamed everyone at some point. In general, though, we all get along quite well. Usually. I think it turned out that the post linking to your auction was simply one of the first threads people read today.

That being said, we all say a lot, we all talk a lot, but we really are quite open-minded. Yeah, I say things, without obviously knowing the facts, in an effort to get a chuckle from someone, but no one actually thinks I am serious about these things.

Coming here does take courage, though -- even on the internet -- and it was cool of you to post. I think a few things will be straightened out in the coming posts. Unfortunately, I do not think I will be able to take you up on the offer to go wheeling, because I live out in the sticks even more than most of the members here -- even Dennis! (Though we are almost neighbours.)

Not really sure else what to say, but, uh, welcome?
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges
Old 11-24-2006, 11:54 AM
Hummer Guru

WTF. Are you drunk? That was the longest post ever, to just say a name.
Old 11-24-2006, 12:11 PM
Hummer Authority

Quote:
Originally Posted by dеiтайожни
WTF. Are you drunk? That was the longest post ever, to just say a name.

Point being?

TAZ
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges
Old 11-24-2006, 12:13 PM
Hummer Guru

No point?
Old 11-24-2006, 12:30 PM
Hummer Authority

Ok cool.

Just working an old and sort of inside joke that newer members would not know about. If I can get Co-Pilot to oblige You all would be in for a treat on her part and be appreciative that she did Her thing even though she may be reposting the old treat and flaming Me for bringing it up. Plus if any have seen a glimpse of this woman You would understand it would not even be barely stretching the truth concerning the description about herself.

TAZ
Old 11-24-2006, 12:40 PM
Hummer Guru

I 'spose.
Old 11-24-2006, 01:02 PM
Hummer Authority

We are cool then?

Really though My reputation is for being long with my posts. I'm working on it.
Was and still is I guess, a joke that I should get credit for 2 or 3 post credits with each one I put up.

TAZ
Old 11-24-2006, 01:07 PM
Hummer Guru

maybe, I was just kidding anyways, I haven't slept yet. But that was a really long post, or rather a short novel and I kind of felt ripped off at the end.
Old 11-24-2006, 04:17 PM
Hummer Authority

K9sH3 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeroy10
sorry for my post..I was a wee bit drunk last night!

Hangover? Hopefully you have the day off and you can get right back to that Holiday cheer,
Old 11-24-2006, 06:06 PM
Hummer Veteran

geeroy10 is on a distinguished road

nah. not much of a hangover! Im on a 6 day drunk with my son gone for the holidays... Today is day 5! Ive felt like crap in the mornings but Im good around lunch time...

oh yeah, I am off til December 12th!