H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 05-05-2005, 06:56 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by maz:
Everyone can speak what the feel. I think that this is most evident. What a great place we all live to be able to sound off and say what we want to say. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>You don't live here, sorry.
Old 05-05-2005, 06:57 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sfox:
Enjoy your trophy/useless truck Maz it's probably the most worthwhile part of your life. When you turn your back on our country like you have, their ain't much point to ya anymore. People sweated, suffered, and died to ensure the hgihest quality country in the world. You "fled" (i.e. chicken-****) to Canada instead of contributing to the future of a country that ensured yours, stay there you ungrateful piece of crap. Last post to respond to this loser, guys like him are worse than the terrorists, at least with them you know where you stand.

S </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Damn, another dumbass and I'm gone all day. Seth, well put. Thanks.
Old 05-05-2005, 06:59 PM

Hart1 is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> How is it that anyone here suppresses what anyone else says as long as it is not fully profane. Just as you have your opporunity to speak what you feel, so does everyone else, even if it is in rebuttal. Just because someone else's comments make more sense than yours does not equate to suppressing your speech.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ahhh, but what a heavy price some pay to speak when you are on line.

And this topic is a good example. Instead of exploring the reasons for the claims made by Maz, you go straight to name calling and insults. True, he dissed GW, but two wrongs donot a right make. There is nothing wrong with a good argument, exploring both sides, however, is seems you can't open your mouth without **** coming out. I swear I am back in high school when I read your "pronouncements."

I really wonder if your balls are this big in person, face to face?
Old 05-05-2005, 07:04 PM

maz is off the scale

You are such a piece of work. Let me guess, your mother and father were blood related.

I left for a better opportunity in my field of work. I make much better money here then I could possibly expect in the US. If this is wrong then I guess there are a lot of Americans that are wrong for pursuing the best economics for their personal situation.

I am sure if you were offered what I was, you wuld have relocated to North Korea if you could.
Old 05-05-2005, 07:05 PM

maz is off the scale

You are just another example of a very poor educational system that has not only failed me but most Americans.
Old 05-05-2005, 07:09 PM
Banned

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hart1:

And this topic is a good example. Instead of exploring the reasons for the claims made by Maz, you go straight to name calling and insults. True, he dissed GW, but two wrongs donot a right make. There is nothing wrong with a good argument, exploring both sides, however, is seems you can't open your mouth without **** coming out. I swear I am back in high school when I read your "pronouncements."

I really wonder if your balls are this big in person, face to face? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Are you getting you itty bitty feewings hurt. Ok, Mr. Enlightenment. Bible says eye for an eye. In the United States we execute some criminals. When someone shoots at me I shoot back and kill them. Etc. Etc. Etc. Don't be so dumb as to play high school footsie, especially with the back-handed attempt at calling me out. What chu wanna fight?

You just keep on spiraling. So, did you own a VW Bus or not?
Old 05-05-2005, 07:10 PM

maz is off the scale

Just because it is considered such in the US does not mean jack ****. It might be assumed to mean such, but it is far from correct. Press is print media nothing more nothing less. Look at the word numb nuts. Press as in printing press.

Never saw a press in a radio of TV station lately. Maybe you know better octogon.
Old 05-05-2005, 07:10 PM

Dallion is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by maz:
You are just another example of a very poor educational system that has not only failed me but most Americans. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I find it hard to believe that you even own a Hummer. Are you sure your not some tree hugging troll attempting to use wit to get people fired up? And failing quite horribly at it.

If not then perhaps you need a thorough psychological evaluation, as typically people who trash Bush are tree hugging eco-nazi's, who drive little Prius' and cry and hold hands everytime a Hummer even passes them.

Have any pictures of your ride?
Old 05-05-2005, 07:11 PM
Banned

You are such a piece of work. Let me guess, your mother and father were blood related.

I left for a better opportunity in my field of work. I make much better money here then I could possibly expect in the US. If this is wrong then I guess there are a lot of Americans that are wrong for pursuing the best economics for their personal situation.

I am sure if you were offered what I was, you wuld have relocated to North Korea if you could. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Riiggghtttt!!! You know. Using that logic. I could live anywhere in the world I want to and still make the same kind of money I make now. It doesn't matter where I live for me to make the money I make. So, your point is..... oh, well you didn't have one.
Old 05-05-2005, 07:12 PM

maz is off the scale

Sorry working and having fun with you guys at the same time;

Actually they die trying to come to the US in order to secure a vote and get him back to the dust bowl they call Texas.
Old 05-05-2005, 07:12 PM

maz is off the scale

maybe you should practise what you preach
Old 05-05-2005, 07:13 PM
Hummer Guru

Klaus is an unknown quantity at this point

I left for a better opportunity in my field of work. I make much better money here then I could possibly expect in the US. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Dennis,

Is is true? Does Canada really require Burger King to pay more? No wonder maz moved!

Here he is now:
maz in action
Old 05-05-2005, 07:13 PM

maz is off the scale

what I mean by here is North America. And yes, I do live here.
Old 05-05-2005, 07:14 PM
Banned

You are just another example of a very poor educational system that has not only failed me but most Americans. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Yeah right Ok I'm tired......... . . .. . . . . . . . What???
Old 05-05-2005, 07:16 PM

maz is off the scale

if you are asking me, then you are wlecometo find out.

If you are talking to someone else then he can only tell you how bug his balls are.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hart1:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> How is it that anyone here suppresses what anyone else says as long as it is not fully profane. Just as you have your opporunity to speak what you feel, so does everyone else, even if it is in rebuttal. Just because someone else's comments make more sense than yours does not equate to suppressing your speech.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I really wonder if your balls are this big in person, face to face? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 05-05-2005, 07:17 PM
Banned

maybe you should practise what you preach </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Are you on drugs or something? Who are you talking to? Is is someone in your office?
Old 05-05-2005, 07:19 PM

maz is off the scale

You are right in the US we execute some criminals. The only nation out of the G7 that still does. What a great thig to brag about. You should also brag about the thousands that die in your country that are not criminals.

You must eat roadkill
Old 05-05-2005, 07:21 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:
maybe you should practise what you preach </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Are you on drugs or something? Who are you talking to? Is is someone in your office? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Thanks Paragon, he makes these little one and two sentence posts with no references.
Old 05-05-2005, 07:23 PM

maz is off the scale

See there you go again trying to pigeon hole everyone here. I never signed a Republican party membership card when I took ownership of my H2. If I had to, then I wuld be driving a VW bus, maybe.

I have a great 2004 H2. Love it. Not a tree hugger eventhough we have many more trees up here to hug then where you probally live. Just don't like GW or his father.
Old 05-05-2005, 07:25 PM

maz is off the scale

The point is I do not have to live in the US to be an American. I do not have to love the Republican party, GW or GW SR. to be an American.

If you think differant, then you have lots to learn and you better spot living under rocks octagon.