H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 04-30-2005, 09:35 AM
Hummer Guru

Klaus is an unknown quantity at this point

Here's another training film for hospitality in this part of the world:
Attached Images

Old 04-30-2005, 09:43 AM
Hummer Guru

Klaus is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tower:
That explains SO much. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Old 05-02-2005, 07:53 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hart1:
Paragon: Nope, all postings are on my time and my computer (though, in fact, I am non-exempt and not on a clock), nice try, you will find a way to get me one day, I am sure of it! Keep trying. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I'll be, I left for the ranch on Friday and missed some more fun. Can't believe I missed the Deliverance stuff. Also, can't believe I missed our harty boy and some more of his stupidity. Ok, let's see how he tries to talk himself out of this one.

Harty, notice in your quote above where you say that "though, in fact, I am non-exempt and not on a clock." Maybe you need to try to study a little English because you suck at it. Non-exempt means that you are LIABLE. Of course, you meant to say that you were EXEMPT because of your high position as division head in the affluent well-respected city. But alas, you screwed up again and stupidly tried to be sound smart and said NON-EXEMPT.

Sorry guys, I just couldn't let this one stop at only 8 pages. ESpecially with goofy ole harty screwing up again.
Old 05-02-2005, 10:02 PM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DRTYFN:
Ok, Klaus & LV are scary, not in a "boo" Count Chocula kind of way, but in a ..... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

A reference to Count Chocula...LMAO!!!!

love it.
Old 05-02-2005, 10:19 PM
Banned

Only here at the H2 forum can you get your Count Chocula and Froot Loops all together.
Old 05-03-2005, 01:16 AM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:
Only here at the H2 forum can you get your Count Chocula and Froot Loops all together. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Attached Images

Old 05-03-2005, 01:24 AM
Hummer Messiah

Google images "Squeal like a pig"

http://images.google.com/images?hl=e...ig&btnG=Search

Look at the second pic from the left.
Old 05-03-2005, 01:35 AM
Banned

NO WAY!!!!!
Old 05-03-2005, 01:45 AM
Hummer Messiah

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:
NO WAY!!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>WAY!
Old 05-03-2005, 01:18 PM

Hart1 is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">quote:
Originally posted by Hart1:
Paragon: Nope, all postings are on my time and my computer (though, in fact, I am non-exempt and not on a clock), nice try, you will find a way to get me one day, I am sure of it! Keep trying.
I'll be, I left for the ranch on Friday and missed some more fun. Can't believe I missed the Deliverance stuff. Also, can't believe I missed our harty boy and some more of his stupidity. Ok, let's see how he tries to talk himself out of this one.

Harty, notice in your quote above where you say that "though, in fact, I am non-exempt and not on a clock." Maybe you need to try to study a little English because you suck at it. Non-exempt means that you are LIABLE. Of course, you meant to say that you were EXEMPT because of your high position as division head in the affluent well-respected city. But alas, you screwed up again and stupidly tried to be sound smart and said NON-EXEMPT.

Sorry guys, I just couldn't let this one stop at only 8 pages. ESpecially with goofy ole harty screwing up again. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Greetings Paragon, and welcome back:

I had a slight concern that this would backfire as way too obvious. But, it did not, even with “hints” of “try again” and “you will catch me...”. You took the bait. Like the proverbial fly on ****, you hopped on this and did not disappoint.

The point? To demonstrate that mechanical thinking persons, like Paragon, are predictable and can be easily manipulated. Why? Because obsessive, belligerent, presumptuous, negative people are predictable and can be easily manipulated. It is the duty of all free thinkers to see through these types of people. That way, awareness relieves one of feeling insulted and hurt. In fact, you have the power.

However, the truth may shock, but it never hurts, it can only heal. How can this information benefit Paragon? All he needs is courage. In fact, it takes a lot of courage to give up having an enemy. One profound Teacher of Esotericism rightly expressed it this way:

“Unawakened people demand enemies, for enemies provide a fierce agitation, and emotional thrill, which they tragically hold onto as life. As we dare to give up enemies we enter a void, experience it fully and eventually emerge on the other side of life.”

I hope Paragon reflects on this. Mechanical thinking is a gigantic hoax that few people see through it.

I eagerly await your response, hoping for the best. If negative, then I will examine the next few days of your emotional floods and discuss them in the context of using “non-identification” as a way of defeating this type of hypnotic sleep.
Old 05-03-2005, 01:28 PM

Hart1 is off the scale

Sfox: you KNOW

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">God this is some funny **** </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Great God, someone is finally "getting it"
Old 05-03-2005, 01:35 PM
Hummer Expert

Andy C is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hart1
"as a way of defeating this type of hypnotic sleep." </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I sure hope you come up with something soon - that is exactly the state of mind that I am in after reading this ****e.

As I said before WTF are you on about.

And I would still have fired the prick.
Old 05-03-2005, 01:44 PM
Banned

First, I'll warn you. You are way over your head. One should not assume things as others have tried in the past. You start first by lying about your posts, yourself and things in general. I can promise you this, freethinking is not the answer. Enlightenment, as you so dearly hold, is nothing but an excuse to scab over the past emotions of your life that you were unable to handle. By being able to write off the past by now saying that you have the answer to life and that answer involves only being responsible to one's self is the coward's way.

No, my sick friend. You did not intend to type non-exempt, just as you screwed up the a vs. an thing and the other crap. You just simply have a problem wanting to fit in in a place where you obviously do not belong. A place of real men with real lives who do not have to make stuff up to try to brown-nose there way into asking for acceptance from others as you have. You could have avoided all of this by simply being a man. Not lying and accepting when you were wrong. You have argued that the dictionary is wrong and you are right, tried to cover up your stupidity by later saying you meant to do it all the while, all here sees right through you and laugh, laugh.... oh how they are laughing at you.

Let me be so bold to explain enlightenment to you. Enlightenment entails learning, something you have not done. It involves knowledge, something you have shown no hint of. Worst of all enlightenment combines both the good and the bad. You see, to see all, you have to be able to see the absolute worst life can provide as well as see the best. That is enlightenment. Feeble-minded excuse-seekers such as you can't handle the truth and can't live with the knowledge of the bad things in life.

You read a couple of books and quote from others, how about trying something original, your own thought. How about thinking for yourself instead of listening to someone else on how your are supposed to think. Can't do that can you. It's because the world needs balance. It needs buffoons like you to balance out for the true able-minded people that is most representative here.

How's that for context of "non-identification" smart-ass.
Old 05-03-2005, 01:53 PM

Hart1 is off the scale

Everything I typed was/is true. Pot, kettle, black? But please, continue...

Thanks for proving my point!

Don't stop, I need more material....

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Let me be so bold to explain enlightenment to you </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No need, your actions already have....thanks!
Old 05-03-2005, 03:02 PM
Hummer Guru

ROX is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KenP:
Google images "Squeal like a pig"

http://images.google.com/images?hl=e...ig&btnG=Search

Look at the second pic from the left. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

"A Pickin and A Grinnin!" That's some serious Enlightenment! Thanks for the laugh!
Old 05-03-2005, 03:14 PM
Banned

tower is an unknown quantity at this point

Hart,

I wasn't going to continue on this thread, but I simply cannot tolerate this. You didn't find the Jehovah’s Witness religion to be a good fit. That speaks well for your ability to reason (even if it took years for you to come to that realization). You now have read books by various authors that resonate with you. I'm glad for you. If you can't find your own way, I'm glad that you have guides. But you are now proselytizing with the same fervor you demonstrated in your JW days. You are unwittingly thinking that if this is the way for you, it must be the way for everyone. This is exactly the pitfall of your JW thinking. You are as a man trying to teach basic addition to Gauss. Paragon's comments were spot on. Please stop embarrassing yourself by trying to convince others that you have a superior or esoteric way. No one is buying it. No one here is interested in having you as a teacher.

Since you seem so rapt in the quotations of others, I will leave you with this one. It has a few slightly different forms which have been variously attributed to Abe Lincoln, Mark Twain and Albert Einstein:

“ 'Tis better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.”

The absence of a rebuttal from you will prove your ability to learn.
Old 05-03-2005, 03:22 PM
Hummer Expert

Andy C is off the scale

Eloquently put Tower.

Personally I would have told him to go f@#k himself - but I am Scottish and a little more straight forward.
Old 05-03-2005, 03:25 PM

Hart1 is off the scale

Tower:

I will take your post as a sincere effort to communicate. Let me express this:

I just gave my opinion and for the past two days Paragon has shadowed my posts, trying to ridicule and insult. Why have you not spoke up about this?

I have only responded each time to a "Paragon" attack, I have never started it.

Now, why do you ignore this fact? What would you do? I have a right to expose this for what it is. A waste of time.

Reread this topic and my other posts, and let the readers decide!

I look forward to your fair, balanced views.
Old 05-03-2005, 03:32 PM

Hart1 is off the scale

PS:

Everyone here has put forth "opinions" and what they believe should be done, all the time. To use the "straw man argument" and imply that I have no less a right is ludicrous. Like others thoughts, please leave or take mine. Tha's all anyone has to do.

Unlike you, I look forward to your views.

If you are honest as you claim, you would at least grant some of these points to me.