H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H3 Discussion Forums > Technical Discussion and Customizing your H3

Old 08-19-2005, 04:44 PM
Hummer Veteran

Mr Hank is off the scale

Hey all,
I own a base H3 and after reading this forum decided to make this my first accessory purchase. I purchased the factory H3 mudflaps from Lynch Hummer (these guys rock!). They were super easy to install and fit perfect. There was no need to take the tires off and all 4 flaps went on in 15 min. Here is the really cool part. They cost me $79 delivered when my dealer wanted $300 for them. I saved the $220 which means almost 4 tanks of gas in the beast!
Old 08-19-2005, 04:44 PM
Hummer Veteran

Mr Hank is off the scale

Hey all,
I own a base H3 and after reading this forum decided to make this my first accessory purchase. I purchased the factory H3 mudflaps from Lynch Hummer (these guys rock!). They were super easy to install and fit perfect. There was no need to take the tires off and all 4 flaps went on in 15 min. Here is the really cool part. They cost me $79 delivered when my dealer wanted $300 for them. I saved the $220 which means almost 4 tanks of gas in the beast!
Old 08-19-2005, 05:50 PM
Hummer Expert

First Hummer is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mr Hank:
Hey all,
I own a base H3 and after reading this forum decided to make this my first accessory purchase. I purchased the factory H3 mudflaps from Lynch Hummer (these guys rock!). They were super easy to install and fit perfect. There was no need to take the tires off and all 4 flaps went on in 15 min. Here is the really cool part. They cost me $79 delivered when my dealer wanted $300 for them. I saved the $220 which means almost 4 tanks of gas in the beast! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mark in parts is awesome to work with.I have bought alot of stuff from him and he does rock.
I just got the rubber floor mats today from them and they are a must.I have H3 carpet mats for sale if you are interested,they are grey color front and rear.Will ship for free,make me offer.
Old 08-19-2005, 06:43 PM
Hummer Professional

DeLeon is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by First Hummer:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mr Hank:
Hey all,
I own a base H3 and after reading this forum decided to make this my first accessory purchase. I purchased the factory H3 mudflaps from Lynch Hummer (these guys rock!). They were super easy to install and fit perfect. There was no need to take the tires off and all 4 flaps went on in 15 min. Here is the really cool part. They cost me $79 delivered when my dealer wanted $300 for them. I saved the $220 which means almost 4 tanks of gas in the beast! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mark in parts is awesome to work with.I have bought alot of stuff from him and he does rock.
I just got the rubber floor mats today from them and they are a must.I have H3 carpet mats for sale if you are interested,they are grey color front and rear.Will ship for free,make me offer. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do you have a pic of the carpet mats? I'd buy them if they look in good shape
Old 08-19-2005, 07:27 PM
Hummer Expert

First Hummer is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DeLeon:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by First Hummer:
Hey all,

I just got the rubber floor mats today from them and they are a must.I have H3 carpet mats for sale if you are interested,they are grey color front and rear.Will ship for free,make me offer. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do you have a pic of the carpet mats? I'd buy them if they look in good shape </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My H3 only has 2100 miles onit so the mats have not got alot of wear.Yes will have picture in few minutes.
Attached Images

Old 08-19-2005, 07:51 PM

Georgemarc is off the scale

Definitely recommend the mud flaps, both practical and a nice additional to the look.
Old 08-23-2005, 09:13 AM
Hummer Guru

f5fstop is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey all,

$300.00, WOW. My dealer charged me $89.00 for all four; installed.
Old 08-25-2005, 12:58 AM
Hummer Expert

jp's-h3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the info!
I'm going to call Lynch Hummer re. sliders, mud flaps and rack cross bars. I hope they give me a great deal as well. (1-800-hummer-9)
Old 08-25-2005, 01:28 AM

mightypuck is off the scale

They cost me $79 delivered when my dealer wanted $300 for them.

I payed $80 from my local dealer. $300??? What a rip off. Definitely well worth it. Saved my paint from flying rocks.
Old 09-07-2005, 12:16 PM
Hummer Guru

HummerNewbie is an unknown quantity at this point

Hank,

They said $300 for the mud flaps. That is ridiculous. I have a accessory list right here that I got from them last night and it says $199 which is still too high. Just looking over the list, all most all the prices look high to me, but it is a dealership and they are always over priced.

Slate Blue H3 Adventure w/sunroof, Monsoon/NAV, DVD and marker lights
Old 09-10-2005, 01:26 PM
Hummer Expert

walc is off the scale

Bought mine, from Lynch Hummer online, for $87, including shipping to MD. Received them a few days after order.
Super simple installation, without removing wheels and with regular drill. Just turn front wheels for the front installation.
I think they finish/add to the look of the black/gray oem steps, as well as protecting against paint chips.

2008 Ford F250 Super Duty, 6.4L PSD, XLT, 4x4, LB.
2006 Hummer H2 SUT.
2003 Land Rover Discovery S.
2007 Mercedes Benz E350.
2006 BMW M3 Convertible.
2007 Harley Davidson FXD Dyna Super Glide.
Old 09-10-2005, 07:34 PM

Game Over is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by walc:
Bought mine, from Lynch Hummer online, for $87, including shipping to MD. Received them a few days after order.
Super simple installation, without removing wheels and with regular drill. Just turn front wheels for the front installation.
I think they finish/add to the look of the black/gray oem steps, as well as protecting against paint chips. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm still waiting for a reply from Lynch for my mud flaps inquiry ..I may have to write them again
Old 09-20-2005, 03:30 PM
Steve - SanJose

I had the Los Gatos, CA dealer install 4 mudflaps while H3 was in for oil change. Total cost was about $160 (of which 1/2 was labor).

Steve
Old 09-20-2005, 04:13 PM
Hummer Expert

walc is off the scale

That's around $150 an hour for the labor.

2008 Ford F250 Super Duty, 6.4L PSD, XLT, 4x4, LB.
2006 Hummer H2 SUT.
2003 Land Rover Discovery S.
2007 Mercedes Benz E350.
2006 BMW M3 Convertible.
2007 Harley Davidson FXD Dyna Super Glide.
Old 09-28-2005, 04:00 AM
Hummer Professional

FLYINGBADGER2006 is off the scale

I just bought my mudflaps for $84.00 out the door from my dealer in the Milwaukee area. They were quoting $130.00 for the install. I passed on the offer, I rather do it myself and save the money for gas
Victory Red, Auto,Lux, Cashm w/ eb interior, tow pkg, BFG all terr 285/75/16 incl. spare, black side step bars, SMA chrome hood handles, Kenwood DVD, K&N Air Intake, McCulloch 8000K H.I.D. headlights, Custom made 100% sheepskin seat covers, Dual DVD headrests,SMA dual exhaust,Roof marker lights.
Old 09-28-2005, 12:05 PM
Hummer Veteran

crotch_rocket_pilot is off the scale

I ordered the mudflaps and rubber mats this weekend. Already have the mats, cant wait to get the mudflaps and see how much of a difference they really make.
Old 09-30-2005, 08:43 PM
Hummer Veteran

primal-hunter is off the scale

Anybody had any luck with installing mudflaps on a H3 with rocker panel protection? I don't see why this would not work?
Old 10-30-2005, 08:55 PM

Gun Oil is off the scale

Don't know how you guys had such an easy install on tyhe mudflps.....when I tried, the plastic push fastenrs that they want you to reuse are about a 1/2 inch too short to stay in.....frustrating!

I'm letting Mr. Goodwrench deal with it!
Old 10-30-2005, 11:50 PM
Hummer Guru

fourfourto is an unknown quantity at this point

mudflaps was simple install with angle drill attachment. plastic screws are also supplied with flaps for the inside 1/4 inch hole reuable one goes snap in.Give it a try the dealer wanted $100.00 for install .

H3 gray aventure ,sunroof, steps ,roof rack ,smokers package ,window vents, sunroof visor, hard spare tire cover, h3 valve caps ,mudflaps and K&N filter 2,900+ miles
H3 gray adventure,brushguard,hood handles,sunroof,steps,crossbows,smokers package,window/sunroof visor,Airbrushed spare tire cover,mudflaps,K&N filter,SS Hummer insert,Hummer rubber mats,cargo rubber mat + shade,12 volt airhorn,eclipse nav/dvd/rear camera/mini remote,autostart,12 volt fridge,high beam garage remote,underhood air compressor, taillight bezels ,clinometer ,trailer brake and hitch.
Old 10-31-2005, 04:22 AM

hummerdonthurtem is off the scale

Gun Oil -

The fasteners should work. I had no problems installing the mud flaps on my rig.