My Video Collectionez

Old 10-17-2006, 07:13 AM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: IF YOU DRIVE AN FJ YOU MIGHT BE A SISSY

Quote:
Originally Posted by DennisAJC
Did somebody say Camel Toe?
I have a great GIF for that... I just can't find it....
Old 10-17-2006, 07:55 AM
Hummer Expert

RazM is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenP
I have a great GIF for that... I just can't find it....

If it's as good as your bouncy gif, we can all forget about the FJ being better than the H3 nonsense that this thread has turned into

Last edited by RazM : 10-17-2006 at 07:58 AM.
Old 10-17-2006, 08:45 PM
Hummer Authority

Wisha Haddan H3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by PARAGON
You are a fucking idiot!

You want to play word games to fix your butthurt? Fine. I really don't give rat's ass. Just makes you look more like the dumbass you apparently are comfortable being.

If you want to argue something, first STFU and read. Attempting to re-write what someone else has said and/or written is lame, at best. Saying the FJ winched much of the time is not giving it credit and is not accurate. Maybe I wasn't there, maybe I didn't see any of it and just photochopped my H2 into the pics. I specifically said they winched a ton, in reference to what and how much they wheeled there you can't accurately reword that into "much of the time" for your butthurt benefit.

Secondly, I didn't frame you as a "web-wheeling FJ hater." You did that all by yourself.

Lastly, I don't have to explain anything to you dicks. Anyone that cares to heed my opinion can have at it. As far as you web wheelers, I could give two shits.

Please let the rest of us know when you go wheeling on something more than dirt roads and follow these types of rigs.

Wow paragon, you're wound out pretty tight. I'm not trying to give you an ulcer. I just want to know why you said the FJ performs better offroad than the H3. Because "paragon said so" isn't good enough for me.

I've explained very clearly why I chose the H3 over the FJ after my test drives and research. I was hoping for a logical coherent explanation of why you would choose differently. I already respect the FJ's engineering (tho I hate it's exterior design), and I'm genuinely interested in your opinion. But your name calling, obscenities and insults are out of line.

For myself, I wasn't trying to twist what you said. You wrote "they had to use that winch a ton this weekend". "Had to" means the winch was required. And unless you actually meant 2000 lbs, "a ton" means a lot of the time. "Much" means a lot. So when I wrote "they needed the winch much of the time" I was directly paraphrasing you, not playing word games.

I don't care if you love the FJ, or if you just hate the H3. But if you have a rational explanation for believing the FJ is superior, then let's have it. Otherwise, thanks for the cool picture of the FJ and please get some anger management.
Old 10-17-2006, 08:57 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisha Haddan H3
Wow paragon, you're wound out pretty tight. I'm not trying to give you an ulcer. I just want to know why you said the FJ performs better offroad than the H3. Because "paragon said so" isn't good enough for me.

I've explained very clearly why I chose the H3 over the FJ after my test drives and research. I was hoping for a logical coherent explanation of why you would choose differently. I already respect the FJ's engineering (tho I hate it's exterior design), and I'm genuinely interested in your opinion. But your name calling, obscenities and insults are out of line.

For myself, I wasn't trying to twist what you said. You wrote "they had to use that winch a ton this weekend". "Had to" means the winch was required. And unless you actually meant 2000 lbs, "a ton" means a lot of the time. "Much" means a lot. So when I wrote "they needed the winch much of the time" I was directly paraphrasing you, not playing word games.

I don't care if you love the FJ, or if you just hate the H3. But if you have a rational explanation for believing the FJ is superior, then let's have it. Otherwise, thanks for the cool picture of the FJ and please get some anger management.

You have no idea who I am or what I am like. Wound tight is the farthest of explanations of my demeanor. Simply stating one's convictions is not being "wound tight." The fact that I add colorful adjectives and nouns is simple. It make for better reading and makes numbskulls like you get riled for no reason.

You are still trying to twist things while all-the-while claiming differently. I've never stated what vehicle I would choose. Never proposed which one I "liked." Never stated that the FJ was superior. I stated that the FJ could outwheel the H3. I've wheeled with both and it's a simple fact. Cut it how you want. It's just the way it is.

I don't need any satisfaction from H3 owners, H2 owners nor FJ owners for that matter, so, at this point, my willingness to detail why has long since left.

When I posted pictures and dick H3 owners start questioning my comments about the trucks being stock because they don't have the original bumper, I have absolutely no desire to be any more informative.

So, again, I don't feel the need to explain anything.
Old 10-17-2006, 09:06 PM
Hummer Guru

dеiтайожни is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Never stated that the FJ was superior. I stated that the FJ could outwheel the H3.

You never did? My mistake. Oh wait, next sentence!
Old 10-17-2006, 09:07 PM
Hummer Expert

ZigsRig is off the scale

Quote:
please get some anger management.

Old 10-17-2006, 09:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dеiтайожни
You never did? My mistake. Oh wait, next sentence!

If that's what makes your boat float.
Old 10-17-2006, 09:14 PM
Hummer Authority

BlueHUMMERH2 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Never stated that the FJ was superior. I stated that the FJ could outwheel the H3.

Really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by paragon
After this weekend, all I can say is FJ Cruisers > H3

Looks like you said "After this weekend, all I can say is FJ Cruisers are greater than H3."
Old 10-17-2006, 09:35 PM
Hummer Veteran

funkzilla is on a distinguished road

Quote:

You nailed it dude. This guy is a post whore...web wheeler (I had never heard that before he brought it up and seeing his post count there is no way he actually prys his ass out of that chair to hit the trails.)

I too looked at the FJ/Rubi/H3 before pulling the trigger. I chose the H3 for the sum of the parts not the fact that some putz saw someone do something with a one rig he thinks the other rig could not pull off.
Old 10-17-2006, 09:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueHUMMERH2
Really?

Looks like you said "After this weekend, all I can say is FJ Cruisers are greater than H3."
So, featherduster boy, what exactly is your point?
Old 10-17-2006, 09:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkzilla
You nailed it dude. This guy is a post whore...web wheeler (I had never heard that before he brought it up and seeing his post count there is no way he actually prys his ass out of that chair to hit the trails.)

I too looked at the FJ/Rubi/H3 before pulling the trigger. I chose the H3 for the sum of the parts not the fact that some putz saw someone do something with a one rig he thinks the other rig could not pull off.

Right, I'm the web-wheeler.

Tell you what. When you think you have wheeled more trail than me, let me know and let's compare notes.

I'm betting I've wheeled more trail with my H2 than you've wheeled period.
Old 10-17-2006, 09:42 PM
Hummer Veteran

Quote:
Right, I'm the web-wheeler.

Tell you what. When you think you have wheeled more trail than me, let me know and let's compare notes.

I'm betting I've wheeled more trail with my H2 than you've wheeled period.

ok...whip it out big boy, lets measure.
Old 10-17-2006, 09:45 PM
Hummer Authority

Quote:
You have no idea who I am or what I am like. Wound tight is the farthest of explanations of my demeanor. Simply stating one's convictions is not being "wound tight." The fact that I add colorful adjectives and nouns is simple. It make for better reading and makes numbskulls like you get riled for no reason.

You are still trying to twist things while all-the-while claiming differently. I've never stated what vehicle I would choose. Never proposed which one I "liked." Never stated that the FJ was superior. I stated that the FJ could outwheel the H3. I've wheeled with both and it's a simple fact. Cut it how you want. It's just the way it is.

I don't need any satisfaction from H3 owners, H2 owners nor FJ owners for that matter, so, at this point, my willingness to detail why has long since left.

When I posted pictures and dick H3 owners start questioning my comments about the trucks being stock because they don't have the original bumper, I have absolutely no desire to be any more informative.

Nah, not a bit riled. It's actually making my sick day go a little faster.

I wish you would state your convictions tho. Your rants and invective are getting old. It's always the same old "you're a dick", "you're an idiot", "you're a dumbass" or "you're butthurt" every time somebody disagrees with you, has a different opinion or asks you to explain yourself. People say you're a great wheeler with tons of experience and great advice. Could be true, but who would know it with all the name-calling.

You'd have a lot more credibility if you'd build people up instead of cutting them down. You have 22,700 posts for gods sake. That's quite a legacy of insults and invective. Can you imagine all the people you could have helped or advice you could have given instead? But you'd rather rile people up and call them names. What a waste.
Old 10-17-2006, 09:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Nah, not a bit riled. It's actually making my sick day go a little faster.

I wish you would state your convictions tho. Your rants and invective are getting old. It's always the same old "you're a dick", "you're an idiot", "you're a dumbass" or "you're butthurt" every time somebody disagrees with you, has a different opinion or asks you to explain yourself. People say you're a great wheeler with tons of experience and great advice. Could be true, but who would know it with all the name-calling.

You'd have a lot more credibility if you'd build people up instead of cutting them down. You have 22,700 posts for gods sake. That's quite a legacy of insults and invective. Can you imagine all the people you could have helped or advice you could have given instead? But you'd rather rile people up and call them names. What a waste.

Just more nonsense, I don't have 22,700 posts.

Just ask the majority of H2 owners, I am always helping or giving advice. There are only a few that try to provide technical help in the H2 section. Guess what, stick-your-foot-in-your-mouth, I am one of the main ones.

The colorful additions are usually left of trolls, troublemakers and AEs AND off topic discussions. But since so many of the H3ers that have posted in this little foray can't see outside of their own little world, it's not surprising none have any clue.
Old 10-17-2006, 09:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
ok...whip it out big boy, lets measure.
I already have, numbnuts. Much of it's on this forum.
Old 10-17-2006, 09:58 PM
Hummer Veteran

Quote:
I already have, numbnuts. Much of it's on this forum.

dude...if you want to include nuts in the measurement, I damn sure got you beat...mine are freak'n huge...circus big...call guiness
Old 10-17-2006, 10:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
dude...if you want to include nuts in the measurement, I damn sure got you beat...mine are freak'n huge...circus big...call guiness

I suggest you call the urologist.
Old 10-17-2006, 10:07 PM
Hummer Authority

Quote:
Just more nonsense, I don't have 22,700 posts.

What are you talking about? It's plain as day in your header.
Attached Images

Old 10-17-2006, 10:08 PM
Hummer Authority

BlueHUMMERH2 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
So, featherduster boy, what exactly is your point?

Just showing that you can't even remember what you posted yesterday. 'tis all.