H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 02-23-2007, 10:08 PM
Hummer Authority

RuggedH2 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: WTF...HUMMER HATER CONFRONTS ME TODAY

I'm kinda glad my truck makes them mad. I think it's funny. Those types seem more than a little (mental midget) to me anyway.

People look ridiculous when they're freaking out filled with emotion. Just remain calm, breathe, and enjoy the show. That REALLY pisses them off!

People have the right to free speech, but they don't have the right to make you listen to them. Walk or drive away, but continue to pay attention.

Dialing the police was a smart thing to do.

Old 02-24-2007, 03:13 AM
Hummer Professional

Motohead is an unknown quantity at this point

Just remain calm and ask if they have taken their medication today.

Here in FL we can not only carry a Stun gun, but alos a concealed weapon. In FL if you were in that situation, a bigger guy backing you up and threatening you in a corner you would have had the right to warn him first then pull out the gun. You were afraid for your safety.
Old 02-24-2007, 05:29 AM
Hummer Expert

MONSTERMATT is an unknown quantity at this point

UR A BETTER MAN THAN I
Old 02-24-2007, 06:15 AM
Hummer Guru

3Hummer is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motohead
Just remain calm and ask if they have taken their medication today.

Here in FL we can not only carry a Stun gun, but alos a concealed weapon. In FL if you were in that situation, a bigger guy backing you up and threatening you in a corner you would have had the right to warn him first then pull out the gun. You were afraid for your safety.

can you really i didnt know that! But down here that woudlnt happen over a Hummer becuase down ehre Hummers are the norm, thers like at alast 2 at every interesection.

Also im the only person who drives on in my school and havent gotten any issues with it usually people in the lot llike stare, and if i have the windows open i get only compliments. (knock on wood) And also i park in the very last spot, cause tis the only spot it fits in and way i see it is no one is going to walk all the way to the back to do sometihng, becuase there only going to do something when its on the way and convienient so they dont get caught (knock on wood again). And again as i said Hummers are normal down here like half the kids parents have a hummer so they ahve no problem with it.

2003 H1 HMCS: Ocean Blue Metallic, Grey Leather Interior

2010 H3 Alpha: Canyon Metallic, Cashmere Interior

2017 VW Jetta S

2012 Cessna 182T Skylane

used to have: 2007 base H3 Slate Blue

/''T''|[___|___]
[---T--L -OlllllllO-]
()_)"""()_)/"**"\)_)

Last edited by 3Hummer : 02-24-2007 at 06:29 AM.
Old 02-24-2007, 03:06 PM
Hummer Professional

md_sailor is off the scale

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Hummer
can you really i didnt know that! But down here that woudlnt happen over a Hummer becuase down ehre Hummers are the norm, thers like at alast 2 at every interesection.

Also im the only person who drives on in my school and havent gotten any issues with it usually people in the lot llike stare, and if i have the windows open i get only compliments. (knock on wood) And also i park in the very last spot, cause tis the only spot it fits in and way i see it is no one is going to walk all the way to the back to do sometihng, becuase there only going to do something when its on the way and convienient so they dont get caught (knock on wood again). And again as i said Hummers are normal down here like half the kids parents have a hummer so they ahve no problem with it.

WTF ? I tried to run spell check on this but it looked like it was going to take more time than it was worth to make the point... do not get me started on syntax and grammar
Old 02-24-2007, 06:05 PM
Hummer Authority

Bully13 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by WVHummer
I woke up last week to find "EARTH DESTROYER" written all over my windshields. Three different places. Thought it was funny at 1st, but then it started to aggravate me. fck em all. Think i'll get that for my new license plate:
ERTHDEST
PLANETDEST
I LUV CO
"I LUV CO"

I forget.... I think Either Dennis or Drty have that plate already
Old 02-24-2007, 10:57 PM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bully13
"I LUV CO"

I forget.... I think Either Dennis or Drty have that plate already

That would be DRTY's.

Mine is "I HRT CO"

My Video Collectionez

Old 02-24-2007, 11:11 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by DennisAJC
That would be DRTY's.

Mine is "I HRT CO"
Yours is what?
Attached Images

Old 02-25-2007, 05:32 AM
Hummer Professional

H2bill is on a distinguished road

Wanna bet all hummer haters will vote for Hillary? What the retard did to you is called menacing and it's against the law. The camera idea works well as would trying to get the names of any witnesses that my be willing to support you. If you feel you are being threatened with imminent physical harm, you are justified in protecting your self. That does not mean you can kill him (unless, of course, he is brandishing a weapon).

A retort I have used in the past with great results is to ask them, "If you're involved in a motor vehicle crash with a drunk driver, which would you rather be in, a Hummer, or a Prius? I happen to value my family's life more than an extra 2 miles to the gallon".

They usually have a dumbfounded look on their face as I turn and walk away at that point.
Old 02-25-2007, 07:06 PM
Hummer Authority

Hummer Aficionado_VT is on a distinguished road

That's so messed up. Anyone who would get in your face about what kind of vehicle you drive is severely messed up in the head.

America is based quite a bit on freedom of choice, and a very large amount on capitolism. When you mix the two together, the economic losers (i.e. crazy flyer dude) become enraged at the fact that all they can afford to drive is a 1996 Toyota Corrola, and not a luxury vehicle like the H2.

Long live HUMMER!
Old 02-28-2007, 07:31 AM
Hummer Professional

H2bill is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2bill
A retort I have used in the past with great results is to ask them, "If you're involved in a motor vehicle crash with a drunk driver, which would you rather be in, a Hummer, or a Prius? I happen to value my family's life more than an extra 2 miles to the gallon".

They usually have a dumbfounded look on their face as I turn and walk away at that point.

I rest my case. Pay close attention to the "The couple in the Hummer was treated and released for minor injuries".

UPI: Police: Using laptop caused deadly head-on

SACRAMENTO, Feb. 27 (UPI) -- The California Highway Patrol says a deadly head-on crash north of Sacramento was likely caused by a man at the wheel working on his laptop computer.

The crash occurred Monday morning on Highway 99 and involved a 28-year-old man in a Toyota Corolla who apparently lost control of his car and swerved into oncoming traffic, The Sacramento Bee reported Tuesday.

One driver told CHP investigators he swerved and avoided the Toyota, which then struck an oncoming Hummer. The couple in the Hummer was treated and released for minor injuries but the Toyota driver was pronounced dead at the scene, police said.

"We have reason to believe he was operating his laptop because it was still on and plugged into the cigarette lighter," said CHP Cmdr. Scott Silsbee.

The highway was closed for more than two hours for debris removal.
Old 02-28-2007, 08:00 AM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
One driver told CHP investigators he swerved and avoided the Toyota, which then struck an oncoming Hummer. The couple in the Hummer was treated and released for minor injuries but the Toyota driver was pronounced dead at the scene, police said.

"We have reason to believe he was operating his laptop because it was still on and plugged into the cigarette lighter," said CHP Cmdr. Scott Silsbee.
Going the wrong way on the clearly marked highway while fiddling with a laptop is definitely a good way to earn a Darwin Award. I'm just glad the dumbass hit a vehicle capable of protecting its occupants and innocents in a smaller more vulnerable vehicle weren't injured.
Old 02-28-2007, 08:49 AM
Hummer Veteran

ipeefreely is on a distinguished road

damn that story rules but sucks at the same time.

rules for the h2 owners

sucks for the guy in the camry. RIP
Old 02-28-2007, 09:54 AM
Hummer Professional

CBR_Raven is off the scale

Quote:
I rest my case. Pay close attention to the "The couple in the Hummer was treated and released for minor injuries".

UPI: Police: Using laptop caused deadly head-on

SACRAMENTO, Feb. 27 (UPI) -- The California Highway Patrol says a deadly head-on crash north of Sacramento was likely caused by a man at the wheel working on his laptop computer.

The crash occurred Monday morning on Highway 99 and involved a 28-year-old man in a Toyota Corolla who apparently lost control of his car and swerved into oncoming traffic, The Sacramento Bee reported Tuesday.

The highway was closed for more than two hours for debris removal.

The guy that was driving the H2 was actually my Co-worker. He had just traded his Suburban in for the H2 the day before and his wife was pissed at him so she made him return the H2 to get the Suburban back. They were on their way to the dealership to take the H2 back when the accident happened....sad story

2018 Polaris GEM e4
2019 Land Rover Range Rover HSE
2022 Chevy Silverado 2500HD Z71 Sport Edition
2022 Can-Am Maverick X3 XRS Turbo RR
Old 02-28-2007, 10:00 AM
Hummer Guru

HummBob is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBR_Raven
The guy that was driving the H2 was actually my Co-worker. He had just traded his Suburban in for the H2 the day before and his wife was pissed at him so she made him return the H2 to get the Suburban back. They were on their way to the dealership to take the H2 back when the accident happened....sad story

Holy CRAP!!!
Old 02-28-2007, 05:39 PM
Hummer Guru

dochummer is an unknown quantity at this point

Dang, are you serious? What does she think about the H2 now?

'03 H2
Old 02-28-2007, 05:53 PM
Hummer Veteran

Ground hawg is an unknown quantity at this point

sounds like a lot of you have had so experiance or other regarding what we drive. most of the time I get people waving or kids trying to climb out the rear windows of there parents cars to get a closer look at my H1. I have had the occasional a$$ hole flip me off though.
Could anybody put me incontact with a sticker company so that we can get stickers made that say " I HATE HUMMERS" then sell them to all the A$$ holes. So that i know not to help next time there stuck in the frigin snow. it will also offset the cost of all the diesel i use.

Regards Ground hwg
Old 02-28-2007, 06:15 PM
Hummer Novice

Boston Hummer is on a distinguished road

I've owned my H2 for only a short time now, and in the first week I had 3 or 4 people flip me off while driving towards me from the opposite direction. Funny ..they are always like the beardy weirdies or goth types with bumper stickers all over their crap box FOREIGN car...Hey at least H2s are made in the USA! The cell phone is a great means of defense.
Old 02-28-2007, 06:21 PM
Hummer Guru

frenzy1 is on a distinguished road

MY TRUCK : NO !
MY DOG : MAYBE
MY WIFE : YES

Old 02-28-2007, 10:15 PM
Hummer Guru

ROX is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBR_Raven
That's terrible!