H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H3 Discussion Forums > Photos of YOUR H3

Old 12-05-2005, 11:26 PM
Hummer Veteran

TheArchiTexan is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HIHUMMER:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TheArchiTexan:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4CHURCHILL:
should we let him in on the secret....

6"5 300lbs

Does that sound like a shrimp???

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>i bet your a fat ass pussy tho, im 6'2 with 315 on me..so it would be a pretty fair fight. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Churchie would whoop your punk A$$!! Hell...I would whoop your punk a$$. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>you wanna play that? Why do u think you didn't win your little mom award? Probably cuz your face looks like a man. I wouldn't be suprised if you have a mustache either. Your husband looks like a douche bag, your ugly..what a perfect couple..Atleast you kept your clothes on, sheesh that would be pretty scary. A-cup, get out of here.
Old 12-05-2005, 11:34 PM
Hummer Veteran

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dan:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TheArchiTexan:
... im 6'2 with 315 on me... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

fat fawk </div></BLOCKQUOTE>maybe you didn't get the joke, im making fun of him and his e-warrior....fawkin retard. I weigh 205 and im 5'11 if u want to really know my weight.
Old 12-06-2005, 12:19 AM

JOE987 is off the scale

three letters...

USC

that is all
Old 12-06-2005, 01:58 AM

NOLAhummer is off the scale

Heck yeah...not even my truck can stop Reggie Bush... naw I take that back
Old 12-06-2005, 02:23 AM
Hummer Veteran

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NOLAhummer:
Heck yeah...not even my truck can stop Reggie Bush... naw I take that back </div></BLOCKQUOTE>your cities gone..
Old 12-06-2005, 02:52 AM

NOLAhummer is off the scale

WOW, thanks *******. And it's "city's" not "cities." Good one smart guy...
Old 12-06-2005, 04:07 AM
Hummer Veteran

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NOLAhummer:
WOW, thanks *******. And it's "city's" not "cities." Good one smart guy... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>maybe N.O. should buy one big tampon to stop the flow of water since ur governor is a retard
Old 12-06-2005, 10:20 AM
Hummer Guru

Dan is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dan:
... im 6'2 with 315 on me... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

fat fawk </div></BLOCKQUOTE>maybe you didn't get the joke, im making fun of him and his e-warrior....fawkin retard. I weigh 205 and im 5'11 if u want to really know my weight. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not really, liar.
Old 12-06-2005, 11:06 AM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

No, he's right, the mullet weighs about 5 pounds.

Old 12-06-2005, 02:40 PM
Banned

HIHUMMER is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HIHUMMER:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4CHURCHILL:

6"5 300lbs

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>i bet your a fat ass pussy tho, im 6'2 with 315 on me..so it would be a pretty fair fight. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Churchie would whoop your punk A$$!! Hell...I would whoop your punk a$$. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>you wanna play that? Why do u think you didn't win your little mom award? Probably cuz your face looks like a man. I wouldn't be suprised if you have a mustache either. Your husband looks like a douche bag, your ugly..what a perfect couple..Atleast you kept your clothes on, sheesh that would be pretty scary. A-cup, get out of here. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ouch...you hurt my feelings. I'm telling my mommy on you.

You really are dumber than a box of rocks, aren't you? I was hoping that it was all just an act...guess not.
Old 12-06-2005, 02:58 PM
Hummer Professional

HumbleAg is off the scale

You really are dumber than a box of rocks, aren't you? I was hoping that it was all just an act...guess not. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Its the mullet. It pulls on the brain from the outside and keeps it from functioning. That and his blow-up doll girlfriend probably fawked his brains out last night.

By the way, mullet head, you are dead wrong about HI. She's a babe. I also think she could take you in a fight.
Old 12-06-2005, 02:58 PM

4churchill is off the scale

6"5 300lbs

Churchie would whoop your punk A$$!! Hell...I would whoop your punk a$$. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>you wanna play that? Why do u think you didn't win your little mom award? Probably cuz your face looks like a man. I wouldn't be suprised if you have a mustache either. Your husband looks like a douche bag, your ugly..what a perfect couple..Atleast you kept your clothes on, sheesh that would be pretty scary. A-cup, get out of here. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ouch...you hurt my feelings. I'm telling my mommy on you.

You really are dumber than a box of rocks, aren't you? I was hoping that it was all just an act...guess not. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

HI don't listen to this moron........he's just jealous that his wife doesn't have all her teeth!!!

www.HUMMERNut.net
Old 12-06-2005, 03:00 PM

4churchill is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HumbleAg:
you are dead wrong about HI. She's a babe. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Understatement of the year!!!!

www.HUMMERNut.net
Old 12-06-2005, 03:08 PM
Banned

Thanks fellas!

At least I'm confident enough to post my pics. I'm not the one hiding behind a screen.You wanna talk **** about how someone looks, then POST UP BITCH!
Old 12-06-2005, 03:15 PM
Hummer Veteran

i would but then when i get back on the computer there will be douches drawing mullets on me and putting penis everywhere, im not stupid. Actually i was a bit harsh and i would like to apologize. you really are a beautiful lady, i was just drunk and saying stupid **** last night
Old 12-06-2005, 03:17 PM
Banned

Well, then Thank You for the apology.
Old 12-06-2005, 03:21 PM
Hummer Veteran

paragon, thats not even legit at all. Thats goin by horespower and weight numbers. Its much different in real life. Look up the records i beleive its a 13.2..Those were never legit, if u notice a cobra R and a cobra are different under the hood, yet they still run the same time..thats so far from the truth it makes me laugh. Also what makes a car run is traction. Ever compared the different in suspension between the two? mustangs have horrible traction issues stock. There is no way in hell a cobra can run that stock.ive seen modded up that cant even get there.
Old 12-06-2005, 03:28 PM

H3mainer is off the scale

hihummer r u married? i think a chick who knows more about my truck thatn me is sexy lol hahaha
Old 12-06-2005, 03:50 PM
Hummer Messiah

CO Hummer is an unknown quantity at this point

i was just drunk and saying stupid **** last night </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Mullethead! Nice you see ur back for another beating.

LMAO. Does your mommy know that you're a 16 yr old "drunk" boy. You must make her real proud.
Old 12-06-2005, 04:11 PM
Hummer Veteran

ok its done..i dont have time to keep ****ing around and playing the whos gunna argue better game. Maybe yall have that sorta time on your hands but i dont goodbye