Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > ETC. Forums > Other Off-Roading Vehicles

Old 02-10-2003, 02:15 AM

kelleymac2000 is off the scale

I just came from discoweb Yes, I registered, so Musky if your friends won't crucify me, I'm going to join YOUR party.

Some of the remarks were taken out of context. Some weren't...but the truth is that no one needs to be so threatened by what someone else SAYS! Take it a little easier. 'Wheeling is 'wheeling, and while I just got to spend a weekend with 34 Hummers (of various persuasions) I'm no less impressed with my Jeep friends. I can't say that I've ever driven a Rover, or 'wheeled with one, but I'm sure that when I do, I'll be impressed with some of it's capabilities. Doesn't mean I'd trade my Hummer, also doesn't mean I have to trash them...

We all just need to take it a little easy.

Kelley
Old 02-10-2003, 02:17 AM

muskyman is off the scale

big Z

you seamed to mis this one
--------------------------------------------

there are some nice people...kelley mac seams like a sweet gal

she just posted this about me

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Wow, okay, you're clearly not 18 like I thought most of you Rover guys were who visited us. I figured you'd be the one we'd "adopt" here...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i think there are just a few with ego problems that dont want to here that there 50k toy isnt really the badest bad ass on the planet stock

thom

like I said before go read my posts over there there are plenty from the last couple years I have nothing to hide,search my name you'l see what kinda person I am

thom

Musky:the thinking mans fish

Dirt is for playing roads are for getting there

Old 02-10-2003, 02:42 AM
Hummer Guru

Klaus is an unknown quantity at this point

muskyman,

No, we just take exception to statements such as:

yep they suck **** like you cant believe

Now, did you or did you not make this remark?
Old 02-10-2003, 02:46 AM

yep sure did...in all kinds of ways such as hard core off-road in my opinion they do.

but unless you know what I do off road that cant be QUALIFIED

if you tried to do what I do off road with a H2 youd say the same thing...sorry its not a personal attack as it seems

Old 02-10-2003, 02:54 AM
Hummer Guru

Then you owe everyone here an apology, or Jason should trash can you with the rest of the vermin.
Old 02-10-2003, 03:03 AM
Hummer Authority

MAC is off the scale

Some people are gullible to a fault, the problem is they drag others into the mess. There are people who think OJ is innocent despite the evidences, some thought they could work with the Nazis, some women married mass murderers in the prisons. The trolls continue to be encouraged by few here. The trolls' posts here are loud and clear, Z posted the clear evidences. Yet some are still ready to invite the criminals into their home until someone is hurt or murdered. Those who enjoy the trolls can join their sites and continue the conversation there while keeping this forum free of virus.
Old 02-10-2003, 03:11 AM

kelleymac2000 is off the scale

May I point out that it was an H2 person who went to discoweb, read their posts, and then REPOSTED THEM HERE! Even if I were INCENSED by something I read somewhere else, why bring it to a forum already simmering about the group from discoweb???

I repeat what I said about Musky. He's entitled to his opinion, and free to express it wherever he wants. He said those things on discoweb, not here...now I don't always agree with him, and I don't think he's always tactful, but frankly neither am I. I try not to be a jerk on purpose, but sometimes I fail...

We all just need to ease up.

Kelley
Old 02-10-2003, 03:12 AM
Hummer Guru

MAC,

You're absolutely right. If everyone were OK, we wouldn't need locks and keys.

Jason is going to have to take the trash out more often. When the trash starts to pile up, the stench is overwhelming.
Old 02-10-2003, 03:24 AM
Hummer Veteran

JohnnyBoy is off the scale

I'm with Klaus.

==================================
'03 Hummer H2 Adv./Lux. Pkgs. Sunset Orange W/Sunroof
Air Spring Susp. Pkg. + 3rd. row seat & DVD System.
http://www.haugens.com
CompuStar Auto Security/Remote Starter.
Old 02-10-2003, 03:36 AM
Hummer Authority

Big Z has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Well Musky, I took offence to what you, and a few of your group did the other day. But just an example of ignorance, is this statement "its really to bad that AM general sold the name rights to GM. the fact it shares the same name sake as a truley awsome off-road truck like the H1 is just sad." So what are you saying, since gm bought the name rights to Hummer, that it isn't A Hummer anymore?
And as far as the type of person you are, no idea, except what you brought here, and the H2 posts I read over there. What do you expect? A hand shake and welcome aboard? and while your at it, bring some friends, and attack & insult people because of what they choose to drive! Thats Just as shallow as the rest of the un-informed know-it-alls.
Old 02-10-2003, 03:57 AM

see guys thats the thing your missing

I am not calling any of you names, but all of you have just called me a all kinds.

its to bad you guys are so worried about what people think? I dont care what people think of my rigs. they are what they are. people can call them junk till the cows come home they will still have a place in my garage.

jason read all my posts we chatted back and fourth and i told him I would treat all the people here with respect, and I have not uttered one word of personal attack on anybody here on this board.

but yet you guys keep attacking me because I think the H2 in its stock form lacks what I desire and need in a OFF-ROAD truck.

Old 02-10-2003, 04:18 AM
Hummer Authority

Steve R is off the scale

Somehow I missed this thread. Can you imagine that?

I'd like to think that we can sum it up as this: We'd welcome anyone who can contribue to this forum in a positive manner. Simple as that. Nobody has a problem with Mike, and he's contributed substantially. Many people here have not yet bought their H2's and some are only contemplating it....not all of us are owners.

While I did not see the Rover-Rage when they invaded, I did expereince the Jeeper-Assualt and can imagine what happened. It's not fun to log-on and find your clubhouse trashed. I enjoy this forum tremendously...when I bought my H2 I did more then just replace a vehicle; I gained a new hobby...and more friends. This is a place where we share our interest and pleasure in owning our H2's...this should not be a place where we feel insulted, attacked or amongst hostile 'invaders'.

Anyone who fails to conduct themselves in a manner consistent with the efforts and theme of this forum should not be allowed to stay.

I have not seen the ugly side of Thom, I strolled along after Jason cleaned up the smut. My experience has been positive: I agrued with him on some issues and found myself better educated about offroading. I don't agree with all he has to say....but MAC teaches us that it's a good thing to disagree (I'm not sure I agree with that?).

I was not happy to read the post Thom put to his list...but I can understand to some degree the desire to show-off to his own kind. I'm going to judge him by what he shows/tells us...and while the start was a bit harsh, he seems okay to me. He gave me some darn good info on tires...and I'll bet he's got some significant insight into other modifications down the line. Any resource is a good thing...just as long as he isn't offending anyone (too much).

Just calling it as I read it. Seems to me he one day will be an H2 owner, much as Mike will too. They're just in a bit of Hummer-denial.
Old 02-10-2003, 04:32 AM

muddyrover is off the scale

nicely said Kelley
Old 02-10-2003, 04:42 AM
Hummer Authority

Steve R is off the scale

My name is Steve...but you can call me Kelley
Old 02-10-2003, 04:51 AM

steve,

you have to read my posts...no denial here I will own a H2 at some point . I will buy one and attack it with serious off-road Mods then pound the crap out of it. just like every 4x4 I own.

thats what I buy 4x4's for...i'm just on a different end of the spectrum as most guys. so my opinions seam extreem.

when the 94 disco's came out I told my wheeling buddies I'm gonna buy one when they are dirt cheap...now they are and I do.

i have enjoyed chatting with you steve and I know as this bug bites you more and more you will understand me and this end of the spectrum more and more. thats just how it works.

thom

Old 02-10-2003, 05:08 AM

HeeHaw is off the scale

I read this thread TWICE! Musky I don't care what you say or what you drive. Your attacks and dribble are not even interesting enough to me to make me sick (read the other posts as well). I am writing to let you know that there is ONE person out here that does NOT take offense to your comments. I think its funny that you talk trash about the H2, yet you are planning on owning one. Interesting? You still in therapy?

Just kidding dude.... people like you like to talk (type in this case) and I believe you probably don't have anything better to do, neither do I.

I own a WHITE H2 and I am very happy. I have been 4X4 twice and I DIDN'T get stuck nor did I have any problems.

Your comments about the H1 and H2 are.....how should I say this.......are pure jea.......forget it!

Ever FLY FISH for them MUSKY? Now that's worth talking about!

HeeeeeeeeHawwwwwwwwwww
Old 02-10-2003, 05:14 AM
Hummer Authority

Steve R is off the scale

Thom,

It's all good and I do understand. The thing is, many (if not most) of these people have not been into hardcore offroading and for that matter are not used to being on forums with hardcore kinda dudes like yourself.

It has been my observation, having seen other forums, that most people beat their drums extra hard to get their points across. Much like road-rage, people often find themselves feeling rather protected and anonymous behind the comfort of the keyboard...and so many people have adopted a very aggressive and sometimes abrasive nature when chatting.

This place is different. Everyone here tends to speak as if they knew and will know eachother personally. And that's a good thing...a very good thing. Speak and you'll be heard, offend and you'll be flamed.

Your LR friends sorta paved an ugly path from which you apparently walked in from. I think it's all in the past and would urge you to just keep up the same tone & manner as your last several post have been. I've learned and enjoyed much of what you've written about!

Eventually people will come to know and regard you for your words and input...and they'll overlook the fact that your in denial about how incredibly cool the H2 is...especially in comparison to a poorly engineered unreliable over-rated piece of non-American heap of top-heavy narrow no-departure angle uncomfortable piece of &#@% the LR's are. Just kidding!

Just promise to take me fishing when I'm in your neck of the woods. Did we happen to mention that Kelley was a swimsuit model?

- Steve
Old 02-10-2003, 05:15 AM
Hummer Authority

Steve R is off the scale

oh yeah...and tell your buddies over there to stop messin' with my H2 pic of me standing point on the hood!

I almost wish I never had posted that! If you must post something....use my "Ho-boots" pic!
Old 02-10-2003, 05:15 AM
Hummer Authority

Steve R is off the scale

because....DAMN!!
Old 02-10-2003, 05:28 AM
Hummer Authority

MAC is off the scale

Steve,

Did you read what Big Z posted what the troll is saying about us? Words have meaning, the intention is CLEAR, this is a liar. While few may enjoy these back and forth children's play, but clearly they are making many of your friends here very uncomfortable. I for one do NOT read his posts, but every single time I log on I find his posts everywhere, simply not pleasant for many members here. I myself have no more right than anyone else's to be here, but please kindly consider the discomfort of other people. Thank you.

Big Z's post:

bklynh2srock--after visiting the discoweb, and reading the H2 posts by these people, I was pissed off also. The Ignorance built up at there forum forced a few to find and flame this site and it's members. Muskyman was one of the primary instigators if you check the posts at discoweb.org. Here are a couple of Musky posts;
yep they suck **** like you cant believe

I laugh at all the guiys that panned me for saying that inthe first H2 thread that came up here.

the truth is I layed under one of these pieces of **** for about an hour right before that first thread and the have so much stamped steel crap and pretend off road in these its pathetic!

just look at that steering rod? thats thinner then the one on my Garden tractor...really it is

Good call Will

muskyman

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)
Posted on Saturday, February 01, 2003 - 11:14 pm:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
the funny thing is these things suck in serious off roaders...tom pearson jumped into that thread saying he would love one??? his disco would drive circles around one of these things then pull it out of the puddle that stopped it.

its really to bad that AM general sold the name rights to GM. the fact it shares the same name sake as a truley awsome off-road truck like the H1 is just sad.

just wait they will be a dime a dozen in a few years and all those fancy dealerships they built will be selling Camero's and vetts.
Just a little samples. Posted on Friday, February 07, 2003 - 04:15 pm:
i'm still trusted w/ the h2 crowd
is their any pics or comments need to be posted. Blake, just don't show them any of your ebay auctions, you hear?

Musky, I don't have a substantive thing to add to THIS bb, and you want me to invade the H2'rs???? I'll leave that to Kim, she knows something! LOL!

Karen

Kim S (Roverine)

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)
Posted on Friday, February 07, 2003 - 06:56 pm:
LOLLOLLOLLOLOL!!!!! Nah, I think I'll pass ... Gave them a brief read thru - LOL, tell "Kelley Mac" I'll be lookin' for her and her badazz H2 on the trail, and I do the martial arts, so I can play the fencing game too LOL, ought to be interesting, LOL

Kim