Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > ETC. Forums > General Off Topic

Old 11-18-2005, 11:05 PM
Hummer Guru

DDWH is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KenP:
None of that sounds good... or safe.

Turd-ucken
de-boning
lap-frog
arti-cocks

That's some weird stuff. How about some turkey, ham and potatos? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ken you forgot to add Jack Daniels to your list

"OBAMA......Making Jimmy Carter LOOK GOOD!"
Old 11-18-2005, 11:21 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

Jager.
Attached Images

Old 11-18-2005, 11:29 PM
Hummer Guru

DDWH is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KenP:
Jager. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

HEHE...thats the after dinner mint...goes good with cheesecake

"OBAMA......Making Jimmy Carter LOOK GOOD!"
Old 11-19-2005, 12:29 AM
Hummer Guru

HummBebe is an unknown quantity at this point

Ken P...please don't trash this thread....we're talking turkey here!
Old 11-19-2005, 12:50 AM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Jager. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Did I ever tell you the story of why I can't drink that rotgut anymore?

It has to do with my recruiter and the night before I left to put my boots on the yellow footprints.
Old 11-19-2005, 01:19 AM
Hummer Guru

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alec W:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HummBebe:
Ken P...please don't trash this thread....we're talking turkey here! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
LMAO, your thread got hijacked, that's never happened before </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Old 11-19-2005, 01:22 AM
Hummer Guru

Where's the GIRL POWER when you need it??

DIZ?, CoP? HIHUMMER?
Old 11-19-2005, 04:39 PM
Hummer Expert

Orbital H2 is off the scale

and red bull
fill a glass half full of red bull and drop a shot of jager into it, soaunds nasty, taste great, and will F you up
Old 11-19-2005, 05:03 PM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HummBebe:

DIZ?, CoP? HIHUMMER? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry, I have been sick.

I am not hosting it this year but I will be bringing Pumpkin Bisque, Pecan pie, and I'm still contemplating if I should bring another pie/desert or something else.

I wish I could bring gravy, this woman, my aunt's mother- absolutely love her to death but every time she comes she ruins the gravy. She hovers around the kitchen until it's time and swoops on in with Kitchen bouquet and makes it a dark brown. It's okay, but not the golden turkey gravy that I love. It's actually pretty funny now.

I am making greenbean casserole, stuffing, a turkey breast and mashed potatoes (with my own damn gravy) just so we will have leftovers for awhile. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday.

I don't like anything weird and don't like people trying to finesse up Thanksgiving with weird recipes. I stick to the basics and make sure they are perfect and there is plenty.
Old 11-19-2005, 05:07 PM
Hummer Professional

ratesguy is off the scale

Orbital-25yo of course! Corn casserole-one can cream. corn, one can reg corn drained,1/2 onion finely chopped, 2 eggs,8oz sour cream,1/2 stick butter,1&1/2 cups grated cheddar cheese, one box corn muffin mix. Combine all ingredients reserving 1/2 cup of the cheese. 350 degree oven. I use an iron skillet greased but a casserole dish greased works as well, about 9by 9. Cook for 30 to 45 minutes, until firm in middle and lightly brown on top. Just before it is done sprinkle the remaining cheese on top. Cook for five more minutes. There are a lot of corn casserole recipes out there. This is a combo of about three. Easy, fast and a crowd favorite.
Old 11-19-2005, 05:11 PM
Hummer Deity

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Orbital H2:
and red bull
fill a glass half full of red bull and drop a shot of jager into it, soaunds nasty, taste great, and will F you up </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's called a 'cockblock' those are what brought me and Ken together.
Old 11-19-2005, 05:48 PM
Hummer Messiah

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by h2co-pilot:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Orbital H2:
and red bull
fill a glass half full of red bull and drop a shot of jager into it, soaunds nasty, taste great, and will F you up </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's called a 'cockblock' those are what brought me and Ken together. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Yep. The first night me met I was having them made as fast as they could. We've been together ever since.

Alec, GFY and eat some more mountain oysters.
Old 11-19-2005, 05:51 PM
Hummer Messiah

Ken P...please don't trash this thread....we're talking turkey here! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 11-19-2005, 06:16 PM
Hummer Deity

All this talk of fried turkey.

Rodster- since you brought him into our lives- will you do the honors?
Old 11-19-2005, 07:40 PM
Hummer Guru

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ratesguy:
Orbital-25yo of course! Corn casserole-one can cream. corn, one can reg corn drained,1/2 onion finely chopped, 2 eggs,8oz sour cream,1/2 stick butter,1&1/2 cups grated cheddar cheese, one box corn muffin mix. Combine all ingredients reserving 1/2 cup of the cheese. 350 degree oven. I use an iron skillet greased but a casserole dish greased works as well, about 9by 9. Cook for 30 to 45 minutes, until firm in middle and lightly brown on top. Just before it is done sprinkle the remaining cheese on top. Cook for five more minutes. There are a lot of corn casserole recipes out there. This is a combo of about three. Easy, fast and a crowd favorite. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank you ratesguy! That sounds super yummy, I'll try it.
Old 11-19-2005, 07:44 PM
Hummer Guru

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by h2co-pilot:

DIZ?, CoP? HIHUMMER? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry, I have been sick.

I am not hosting it this year but I will be bringing Pumpkin Bisque, Pecan pie, and I'm still contemplating if I should bring another pie/desert or something else.

I wish I could bring gravy, this woman, my aunt's mother- absolutely love her to death but every time she comes she ruins the gravy. She hovers around the kitchen until it's time and swoops on in with Kitchen bouquet and makes it a dark brown. It's okay, but not the golden turkey gravy that I love. It's actually pretty funny now.

I am making greenbean casserole, stuffing, a turkey breast and mashed potatoes (with my own damn gravy) just so we will have leftovers for awhile. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday.

I don't like anything weird and don't like people trying to finesse up Thanksgiving with weird recipes. I stick to the basics and make sure they are perfect and there is plenty. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks CP, I hope you feel better soon, I was in and out of work all last week, just trying to shake this thing. Any way get well soon!

When your beauties get older you can teach them to hunt down the "kitchen bouquet" and hide it from her. No more brown bleck gravy.
Old 11-19-2005, 08:10 PM
Hummer Messiah

I love fried turkey with beer.
Old 11-19-2005, 08:13 PM
Hummer Guru

Dan is an unknown quantity at this point

Never had turkey fried in beer. Nice sig!