Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > ETC. Forums > General Off Topic

Old 04-21-2006, 10:59 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally posted by ratesguy:
Paragon- Here in Texas I can shoot anyone who is threatening me or my family at anytime, not just at night.
Really, not to split hairs.... well, yeah, I am going to. You, legally, cannot shoot anyone for simply threatening OR trespassing (which was the subject of my post). You can shoot them if they "pose a threat." Big difference. But I know that's what you meant any way.

My comments were directed at trespass. I am well aware of shoot, don't shoot situations under Texas law. I was simply stating you cannot legally shoot someone for a simple trespass.
Old 04-21-2006, 11:13 PM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by dei???????:
What Dennis is trying to say is, don't use that method on illegals coming from Mexico. Use it on Canadians, and don't bother waiting for them to cross the border, just go and get 'em.

We're here waiting for ya!

....With our hockey sticks.

My Video Collectionez

Old 04-22-2006, 04:54 AM
Steve - SanJose

I heard God will sort it out, when God sorts out the entire disposable human race...
Old 04-22-2006, 04:57 AM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

CAn't we just ship all the illegals to Canada?
Old 04-22-2006, 10:02 AM
Hummer Guru

f5fstop is an unknown quantity at this point

[quote]Originally posted by DennisAJC:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H3HUMVEE:
Quote:
Originally posted by f5fstop:
I can't go into detail, but my solution is simple....
<span class="ev_code_RED">Shoot 'em all, and let their God sort 'em out.</span>
QUOTE]
X2 ...

I fully understand this concept applied to terrorists or convicts. By all means.

If inacted, would you be willing to do the job?

"Shoot'em all"????

Would that include the women and children???
e-tough guys.

I'd bet given the chance, you guys would be doing an abrupt about French face and a little trickle in the pants.

To explain that you are racists is acceptable and understandable but to spout out a "Tough Guy" image doesn't impress most members here. Think of what your watchtoomuchmovies fantasies imply before your quick wannbe cool reply makes you both look completely assinine.

Let's leave the smarter more constructive people to this debate OK? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You got me, probably no children, those I would catch and throw back (they are not to blame for their parents); however, what is the difference between shooting a woman versus a man.
Not sure why everyone is so worried about shooting another human being, we all have to die. What is the problem with pushing some along the cosmic conveyor belt? Been there, done that (LEGALLY), and have had no problem.

If you want a constructive debate (mine was easy and quick; that would require addressing each of the original points, and can be done, but I have to get on my five mile walk with dogie, then come home and cut the grass.

In short, unless you shoot 'em, how will we manage picking up and shipping up to 13 million illegals back across the border. Hell, the bus fare would break the country, let alone the cost of everyone hired to round 'em up.
Putting them in the Military and arming them is one scary thought. Someone mentioned having them work on construction projects, that would be ok, but keep 'em out of our National Parks.
Have them build the wall between the US and Mexico to stop their relatives from coming here; hire more security and yes, shoot at 'em as the try to cross.
If the Mexican government doesn't like that, then we have something for the military to do that they excel in.
We have a problem in this country, and every time the US comes up with some screwed up idea, the flow across the border increases. While our stupid congressmen/senators are sitting in DC arguing about what to do, the Border Patrol has announced there are more coming across everyday due to the fact, many believe if a law is passed, they need to be here to benefit from the new law.

In answer to one of your questions, yes, I would be more than willing to perform this job.

PS To say I am a racist because I don't want the US flooded with Mexicans is ludicrous. You don't know me, probably never will, but if these were White Anglo Saxons flooding ILLEGALLY across this border, I would volunteer to do the same. If the Canadians started flooding across the northern borders illegally, I would be more than willing to shoot them too. Some could be my relatives, since my Mother LEGALLY immigrated here from Canada. So, it is not race that makes me want to stop this flow of Mexicans, it is simply they are the ones doing it...at this time.
Old 04-22-2006, 02:45 PM
Hummer Guru

bparker is an unknown quantity at this point

LOL yall crack me up. I still think we need a wall to be built to keep them out. Until its done both sides are just going to increase the tension until all out war breaks out. Then we will have nothing but shame as we could have just built the dam wall.
Old 04-22-2006, 06:22 PM
Steve - SanJose

You won't find any constructive debates here...
Old 04-22-2006, 06:50 PM
Hummer Messiah

A government that can't take adequate care of it's populus, is a government that should be removed by force. Period.

Those Mexican politicians are probably getting a chuckle watching you guys chase your tails over a problem that they created.

Kill the scource of the problem. Not the victims.

My Video Collectionez

Old 04-22-2006, 08:00 PM
Hummer Guru

frank6150 is an unknown quantity at this point

I like Jello.
Old 04-22-2006, 09:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by frank6150:
I like Jello.
cherry
Old 04-22-2006, 09:03 PM
Steve - SanJose

Cherry jello with tropical fruit cocktail is my favorite.
Old 04-22-2006, 09:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Steve - SanJose:
Cherry jello with tropical <font size=5>fruit</font> cocktail is my favorite.
Old 04-22-2006, 09:42 PM
Hummer Professional

deicustoms1 is an unknown quantity at this point

That's cocktail FRUIT !
Old 04-22-2006, 10:49 PM
Hummer Guru

Quote:
Originally posted by DennisAJC:
A government that can't take adequate care of it's populus, is a government that should be removed by force. Period.

Those Mexican politicians are probably getting a chuckle watching you guys chase your tails over a problem that they created.

Won't have any disagreement with me on that statement about killing the source. However, the so-called victims are all running over here, rather than standing and fighting. Give them no safe haven, and possibly they will go after the source of their problem.
Old 04-22-2006, 11:32 PM
Hummer Messiah

Quote:
Originally posted by f5fstop:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DennisAJC:

Won't have any disagreement with me on that statement about killing the source. However, the so-called victims are all running over here, rather than standing and fighting. Give them no safe haven, and possibly they will go after the source of their problem. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That there is where another problem lies. No resources to organize. Hard to fight on an empty stomach.

To some small degree, Mexico is ruled under oppression. What is the US policy in aiding oppressed countries?

How did the Taliban overthrow their government?

How did Saddam overthrow the ruling regime at the time?

Simple.......FUNDING FROM THE CIA via USA.

And those problems were at the time had NO DIRECT or INDIRECT thread to US security.

I see Mexico as being a "Clear and Present danger to the United States."

-Drugs infect your kids, you go after the scource.

-Terrorists kill your people, you go after the scource.

-Immigrants slowly killing your economy. why not go directly to the scource? Killing off the littles guys won't solve the problem. they'll just keep coming and coming. They multiply like rabbits.

Eventually Mexico's economy will become powerful thanks to your open border. China will become a huge superpower because they openly play dirty.

And the USA will get weaker because instead of fixing the hole in the boat, they choose to bail water with a teacup.

My Video Collectionez

Old 04-23-2006, 06:19 AM
Hummer Guru

bparker is an unknown quantity at this point

DenisAJC!!!

So well said!! This is so true, every word.

Quote:

That there is where another problem lies. No resources to organize. Hard to fight on an empty stomach.

To some small degree, Mexico is ruled under oppression. What is the US policy in aiding oppressed countries?

And those problems were at the time had NO DIRECT or INDIRECT thread to US security.

-Immigrants slowly killing your economy. why not go directly to the scource? Killing off the littles guys won't solve the problem. they'll just keep coming and coming. They multiply like rabbits.

Eventually Mexico's economy will become powerful thanks to your open border. China will become a huge superpower because they openly play dirty.

And the USA will get weaker because instead of fixing the hole in the boat, they choose to bail water with a teacup.
Old 04-23-2006, 11:17 AM
Hummer Guru

Quote:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by f5fstop:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DennisAJC:

Won't have any disagreement with me on that statement about killing the source. However, the so-called victims are all running over here, rather than standing and fighting. Give them no safe haven, and possibly they will go after the source of their problem. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And the USA will get weaker because instead of fixing the hole in the boat, they choose to bail water with a teacup. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree with most that is said.

It will be a long time before Mexico's economy to overpower the US economy due to their government. They prefer to allow the illegals in the US to support it via cash sent home to the relatives.

China, in my opinion is a larger threat in the short run.

But the problem here is that NO politician, of any pary (other than maybe Libertarian) will go after Mexico or China.

I just hope that someday, before I move on, I have the opportunity to vote for someone; versus voting against someone, and this is just not me, everyone I know who voted for Bush, was actually voting against JFK.
Maybe (but I'm not holding my breath), in the next election we will have a moderate who is NOT afraid of telling Fuentes to take a hike, clear out the illegals, or at least stop their flow across the border, and tell China we won't take anymore of their ****.
Old 04-25-2006, 07:52 PM
Hummer Professional

ratesguy is off the scale

You are correct sir! I assumed we were talking about a threatening situation. Never assume, you will make an---well you know the rest.
Old 04-25-2006, 07:58 PM
Hummer Professional

ratesguy is off the scale

I forget which comedian said it but one solution is to get them stoned just before they cross the border(or drunk), wait for them to fall asleep, truck them to the Canadian border, and watch as they cross, thinking they are crossing to the USA. I know, I know. I like mine with mandarin oranges.
Old 04-30-2006, 02:01 AM
Hummer Veteran

EXH1X5 is off the scale

[quote]Originally posted by bparker:
Give me your thoughts on this approach, but please read all of it first.

The “BIG Picture”:

Illegal Immigrants from Central and South America are only here to find a better way of life. Some Americans welcome them and some us want them deported because they are “breaking the law”.

Lets ask ourselves, really, why are they here?
[snip]

===============================================
The "BIGGER Picture":

Mexico President Fox solves illegal immigration problem for US President Bush!
==============================================

HOT OFF THE ASSOCIATED PRESS WIRE:

Updated: 07:06 PM EDT
Mexico Prepares to Decriminalize Some Drug Use
By MARK STEVENSON, AP

MEXICO CITY (April 29) - Mexicans would be allowed to possess small amounts of cocaine, heroin, even ecstasy for their personal use under a bill approved by lawmakers that some worry could prove to be a lure to young Americans. [snip]

WOW...we may even see 11 million US citizens Illegally Immigrating to Mexico...the Land of High Opportunity!