Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > ETC. Forums > General Off Topic

Old 10-21-2005, 12:31 AM
Hummer Professional

alldunn is off the scale

We now have Jim Cantore, Walter Cronkite, and Dan Rather. Who's next?
Old 10-21-2005, 12:31 AM
Hummer Professional

alldunn is off the scale

We now have Jim Cantore, Walter Cronkite, and Dan Rather. Who's next?
Old 10-21-2005, 12:34 AM
Hummer Veteran

Jim_Cantore is an unknown quantity at this point

Don't lump me with those two Fromunda Beans.

I Jim Cantore am a god.
Old 10-21-2005, 12:38 AM
Hummer Professional

alldunn is off the scale

Hi poser can I have your autograph?
Old 10-21-2005, 12:39 AM
Hummer Veteran

If you lick my sac slowly....maybe.
Old 10-21-2005, 12:59 AM
Banned

R2 is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by alldunn:
We now have Jim Cantore, Walter Cronkite, and Dan Rather. Who's next? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Fawk the celebs
Old 10-21-2005, 01:09 AM
Hummer Expert

Aubs is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jim_Cantore:
If you lick my sac slowly....maybe. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll take you up on that offer if I can, like, stand next to you while you welcome hurricane Wilma with your portable aneometer and microphone and your little cronies stand off picture throwing various hurricane debris at you to add to the 'effect'.
Old 10-21-2005, 03:22 AM

TootsSUT is off the scale

I feel like I'm watching the movie Point Break where all of the robbers wear President's masks!!

All noobs. All famous names. All babbling like they've been here forever. All trolls???

\'05 Black SUT LUX/ADV package
Old 10-21-2005, 03:55 AM
Banned

Dan Rather is an unknown quantity at this point

We now have Jim Cantore, Walter Cronkite, and Dan Rather. Who's next? [/quote]

Well, your wife would come to the keyboard but she's got her mouth full right now and I'm about done(if ya know what I mean).
I'm thinking about inviting Bill O'reilly in here, but he's such a pompous f<span class="ev_code_BLACK">u</span>ck.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jennifer:
I feel like I'm watching the movie Point Break where all of the robbers wear President's masks!!

All noobs. All famous names. All babbling like they've been here forever. All trolls??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Why are you so concerned with us media gods? Shouldn't you be worrying about tucking your dick between your legs for your date with the tranny hunter?
Old 10-21-2005, 03:57 AM
Hummer Guru

HummBebe is an unknown quantity at this point

We LOVE Bill O'Reilly......troll!
Old 10-21-2005, 03:58 AM
Banned

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HummBebe:
We LOVE Bill O'Reilly......troll! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, I don't. He's always trying to cock block me when I cruise the Square looking for young shaved chippies.
Old 10-21-2005, 04:12 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dan Rather:
We now have Jim Cantore, Walter Cronkite, and Dan Rather. Who's next? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, your wife would come to the keyboard but she's got her mouth full right now and I'm about done(if ya know what I mean).
I'm thinking about inviting Bill O'reilly in here, but he's such a pompous f<span class="ev_code_BLACK">u</span>ck.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jennifer:

All noobs. All famous names. All babbling like they've been here forever. All trolls??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Why are you so concerned with us media gods? Shouldn't you be worrying about tucking your dick between your legs for your date with the tranny hunter?[/quote]

You just pop in today and now you've memorized all of the threads??? Makes me wonder!

Old 10-21-2005, 04:16 AM
Banned

You just pop in today and now you've memorized all of the threads??? Makes me wonder! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are a woman. Not surprising you have to wonder. And who said I just popped in. I've got assistants that research for me so I look like I know WTF I'm talking about. Now go trim your dick hair so the tranny hunter doesn't choke on your pubes.
Old 10-21-2005, 04:20 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dan Rather:
You just pop in today and now you've memorized all of the threads??? Makes me wonder! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are a woman. Not surprising you have to wonder. And who said I just popped in. I've got assistants that research for me so I look like I know WTF I'm talking about. Now go trim your dick hair so the tranny hunter doesn't choke on your pubes. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You so funny!!

Go take a shower.

Old 10-21-2005, 04:28 AM
Banned

You are a woman. Not surprising you have to wonder. And who said I just popped in. I've got assistants that research for me so I look like I know WTF I'm talking about. Now go trim your dick hair so the tranny hunter doesn't choke on your pubes. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You so funny!!

Go take a shower. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Might I suggest you use sheep shears and then wash your skunk hole with white vinegar. Should help you ditch the stench.
Old 10-21-2005, 04:43 AM

You so funny!!

Go take a shower. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Might I suggest you use sheep shears and then wash your skunk hole with white vinegar. Should help you ditch the stench. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Rude, crude and totally unacceptable. Now that that's been said,,,,, Most women don't smell bad. It's when people like you don't clean the scum out the hole in their inflatable doll that odors start to build up. Hint: You need to clean the doll out every once in awhile, Dan!!!

I can see how warped of a view you must have of real women however being that every girlfriend you've had, you have always had to give a blow job to first before you could have any fun

Old 10-23-2005, 04:40 PM
Hummer Expert

Orbital H2 is off the scale

oh you are just encouraging them
Old 10-23-2005, 09:26 PM
Hummer Veteran

Whew, what a report!! I just hate it "Stand over there near the falling tree Jim." "Can your jacket look any puffier- show the logo- the logo Jim." Sworthy bishes!

I didn't see you out Geraldo. Looking for mutilated floating cats? Loser. Oh yeah, at the breakfast buffet- you had some egg in your 'stache bitch! You like that?

TWC< your azz
Old 10-24-2005, 12:07 AM
Hummer Guru

OrangeCrush is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by alldunn:

So far, Geraldo, Diane Sawyer and Connie Chung... LMAO

Mark
Old 10-24-2005, 01:35 AM
Banned

R2 is off the scale

Stupid trolls