H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > Technical Discussion and Customizing your H2

Old 02-25-2003, 11:49 AM
Supporting Vendor

BreathlessPerformance.com is off the scale

I didnt know venders were supposed to be bashed this way on the forum. I guess you have nothing better to do than have an attitude on the forum. You need to relax and take it easy. By the way where are all the moderators.

One more thing we have a customers H2 that we did a Maga charger setup, he can have it here for a 0-60 test if you like. We can try to call all the media to have them watch a 0-60 second run just for you.

Thank you, Ernie
BreathlessPerformance.com

[This message was edited by BreathlessPerformance.com on February 25, 2003 at 06:09 AM.]
Old 02-26-2003, 11:40 AM

AUBURN H2 is off the scale

After doing a bit of research on the different brands of Superchargers, their performance claims and reputations of performance and dependability I just ordered a Whipple yesterday. I bought it from John at SUPERCHARGERSONLINE.com, they have a special right now for $300.00 off which makes it $3999.00. This seems to be the way to go, not only for price but most importantly a dependable performance increase without going into the motor.
Old 02-27-2003, 10:03 PM

hinten is off the scale

The special is already not advertised anymore (day later). Does it show up later during the purchasing process?
Please keep us up-to-date about your installation experience.
Thanks!
Old 02-27-2003, 11:26 PM

AUBURN H2 is off the scale

Call John direct at 818-729-0380 and see if he can help you with it.
Old 02-28-2003, 10:18 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

Breathless,
Just because you're a vendor doesn't exclude you from bashing. Especially when you make such outrageously outlandish claims.

"I smell varmint poontang."
Old 03-01-2003, 01:41 AM

HMSH2 is off the scale

DRTYFN - Please stop your uncalled for posts on this board. We as Hummer owners would like vendors to continue to post and provide us info as well as great deals when they can and if you are badgering them, they will not visit the board anymore. Additionally, new vendors will see how you are treat them here and decided to take their business elsewhere. Being skeptical and asking questions is good, but just being a plain as*hole is ridiculous. C'mon, give Ernie and Breathless a chance. I want to see what his beast can do as well as an LPE H2 and any other tuner out there who is modifying them. Competition leads to better products and friendly fun.

Thanks.

Hood Motorsports

- 1967 427 L71 Corvette (99%+ Bloomington Gold Certified, restored to original)
- 1998 Lingenfelter 383 C5 (over 500hp and 11's in the 1/4 mile)
- 2001 GMC Yukon Denali (22" wheels and tires, extensive multimedia system, and performance mods)
- 2002 Cadillac Escalade (Wife's/Mom's ride)
- 2003 H2 (waiting to mod)

- 1967 427 L71 Corvette (99%+ Bloomington Gold Certified, restored to original)
- 1998 Lingenfelter 383 C5 (over 500hp and 11\'s in the 1/4 mile)
- 2001 GMC Yukon Denali (22\" wheels and tires, extensive multimedia system, and per
Old 03-01-2003, 04:48 AM
Hummer Authority

Steve R is off the scale

I myself only intend on keeping my H2 for about 4-5 years and then upgrading to what will likely be an H4 or whatever hot & new it out there. I'm also quite soft on the gas pedal and have no interest in go-fast upgrades....

....but I like and want to hear what these guys have to say. I'm skeptical too....but I agree that we should give to them the same degree of respect and conversation they give us.
Old 03-02-2003, 06:11 PM
Hummer Messiah

I didn't just wake up one day and decide to bash on breathless. After speaking with them on the phone a couple of times regarding HID lights and a couple of other items(air intake & exhaust) and not getting accurate answers to my questions I decided to put a shovel full of salt on everything they say. I don't know about you, but I like the answers to my questions to be based on fact. Like I said before, if what BP claims were true, EVERY possible type of automotive media would be lined up at their door begging to see this fabled(heavy emphasis on the fabled part) beast. Sorry that you take their unsubstantiated claims as fact. If one of the major automotive publications were to run an independent perfomance test and the figures came back confiming BP's claims I'd be the first to apologize and eat crow. But I don't see that happening. I mean c'mon!!! 3 tons in the low 6's with that much HP and those claims for MPG!!! It's pure snake oil.

"I smell varmint poontang."
Old 03-03-2003, 01:38 PM
Supporting Vendor

Here we go again....

We have always been staight up on our products. We have even opened our doors to those who would want to come over and take her for a test drive. 750 Hp from a stroker 410ci supercharged is no problem, actually most of our customers cars with that same package are in the 850 to 900HP range. Lets make a deal, we will pay for your ticket down here to see it in person and if we are right and she is that powerfull you will refund our money. If it is not then you got a free trip. You have nothing to worry about unless you are wrong...

By the way we will be in Sebring next weekend racing our pro SPO Corvette twin turbo 410ci 1000 Hp car if anyone would like to come and watch.

Quote ( After being around the specialty engine market for awhile I think I know when I hear someone making outlandish claims. )
I take this personal, you need to catch up with the times.
You must be from the old school. There are several companies like Lingenfelter and us who have built big ci fuel injected turbo or supercharged engines with over 800 for street cars. As I said before we support several teams of both SCCA road racing and NHRA drag racing. That is our background.

We do not sit back and just design products, we actually test them on the track and push them till they break, that is how we find the limit.

One more thing we have a customers H2 that we did a Maga charger setup, he can have it here for a 0-60 test if you like. We can try to call all the media to have them watch a 0-60 second run just for you.

Again:
Our doors are always open for those who would like to come by and see our specialty cars and products.

Thank you, Ernie
Posts: 48 | From: Fort lauderdale, Fl USA | Registered: November 26, 2002

H2 Bill
H2 Veteran
posted February 17, 2003 10:52 AM
I have purchased products from Breathless for both my Corvette and my H2 and they have always been of the finest quality with great service. If you don't believe Ernie you should take him up on his offer! You couldn't ask for anything more than that!! Sounds liked someone has a persona vendetta.....

2003 H2 Hummer, Yellow,Whipple Supercharged, Edelbrock ceramics, catback,18" Ambush w/mudders,lots of goodies!
Y2K Corvette Millennium Yellow Convert/Blk/Blk, B&B headers, B&B Tri-Flo's, H-Tech MAG,GMS MAF, RM Racing TwinFlow, CLB, Window Commander, Euro Tail lights.
1994 Chev 454 Suburban, Blown, Doug Thorley
1970 Trans Am, balanced, blue printed, Hooker ceramics
Posts: 19 | From: Palm Desert, CA | Registered: February 12, 2003
Old 03-04-2003, 01:30 AM
Hummer Professional

HUMMERDOGG is an unknown quantity at this point

I sure wish you two guys would resolve this issue so we could squash it once and for all...

*member of the "No Hummer Krew"*
Old 03-04-2003, 02:13 AM

mpetrich is off the scale

This stuff blows my mind. Breathless has offered a FREE ticket to DRTYFN to prove what they are saying <<Lets make a deal, we will pay for your ticket down here to see it in person and if we are right and she is that powerful you will refund our money. If it is not then you got a free trip. You have nothing to worry about unless you are wrong...>>
If DRTYFN does not take him up on the offer, then I think it is DRTYFN's problem, not Breathless. What else do you want Ernie to do?
Instead of just moaning and making tastelss posts, DRTYFN should put his money where his mouth is and take the FREE ticket. Then he could report back to the forum with real information. If DRTYFN is wrong, he pays for the ticket and let's us know that this is for real. What's so hard about that?!
Matt
Old 03-04-2003, 11:24 PM

Drew is off the scale

it doesn't seem so unbeleivable to me. run some calc's before you shoot your wad there drtyfn. just because you and ernie don't see eye to eye on what, a headlight? doesn't mean that he can't get 750 ponys in an H2. i will admit that the computer program must be one hell of a job to push that 3 ton brick at 19mpg but again i have no reason to beleive otherwise-- just because it's impressive doesn't mean that it's false. sounds like we could probably learn from ernie if people like drtyfn (or in this case, drtyfn) stop being turds.
Old 03-21-2003, 12:46 PM
Supporting Vendor

We have two magna supercharged H2s coming in next week for a torque converter and Bassani exhaust and will keep you all up to date on the results.

Thank you, Ernie
Old 11-27-2004, 08:45 AM

H2 Passion is off the scale

Hi,

Where are the updates? the last update was 21 Mar.
any survival?

Elie
Old 11-28-2004, 02:51 AM
Hummer Messiah

There were none. Ernie was very full of ****. He liked to make outrageous claims of HUGE horsepower and INCREASES in MPG. He was soooo full of **** that he squeaked.

Elie, the last update was 21 MAR... of '03. Pay attention, sweetie.
Old 11-28-2004, 03:37 PM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

Elie,

I swear no offense, but your avatar looks like a guy in a red shirt embracing another guy with no shirt and beerbelly holding a baby. Seriously, if I'm wrong I sincerly apologize. Avatars that small really get misleading.

My Video Collectionez

Old 11-28-2004, 05:00 PM

Hi,

yap, you're right Avatars that small really get misleading.
But this is the real size picture.
I found a man lool like Ben Laden.
Attached Images

Old 11-28-2004, 07:33 PM
Hummer Messiah

Ok, I nominate you for the gayest of the gay award. If you win you'll have to go to France to accept your gold-plated curved phallus trophy. And you'll have to assume the preferred position of the frenchies to "accept" your award. Lubed or non-lubed?
Old 11-28-2004, 07:57 PM

DRTYFN: Take it easy.....

i will not be better than you, i am sure you are the most gayest person ! So, better to stop.

This photo show better the person looks like Ben laden....
Attached Images

Old 11-28-2004, 08:03 PM

And this is me:
Attached Images