Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > ETC. Forums > General Off Topic

Old 12-20-2005, 12:13 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MUH_HUM:
Might go to Ferndale, but not Blaine, since it's too upscale for me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>The Ferndale Truckstop on Main street is a good place to stop and get something to eat. Highly recommended.
Old 12-20-2005, 12:24 PM
Hummer Authority

JamesT is an unknown quantity at this point

Dont forget Tyuopia. Or the ever popular Yerfuloshiatland. <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PhilD:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JamesT:
I've never even heard of the places you mentioned. I think your making names up. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Now you mention it, Lilliput is pretty cool too </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 12-20-2005, 04:23 PM

MUH_HUM is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JamesT:
Ocho Rios!!! Been there 3 times now and LOVE it! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The best reggae concert I've even been to was the white river reggae bash (kinda locals only thing) in Ocho Rios. It's more of a less commercialized version of Sunsplash.

Clearly we were not locals, but the music STARTS @ 10 pm, dance, sing, party, drink, smoke, go all night until about 6 am. We lasted until about 3am. We were 2 of about 10-12 "not of color" there.

One of the most fun vacations I ever had.
Old 12-20-2005, 04:49 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Orbital H2:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Marcmedic:
Anyone interested in a group rate for an Eastern Caribbean cruise from 11/26/06 through 12/03/2006 PM me for more info. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
lets rent a 50FT cat, I can captian it.......but youo must be able to drink rum, lots of rum </div></BLOCKQUOTE>My parent's cat is in West Palm. We can sail out from there before they hit the Keys.
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Originally posted by HummBebe:
Moab </div></BLOCKQUOTE>If you want to go with us you better remove that rainbow pic of you-know-who.
Old 12-20-2005, 04:53 PM
Hummer Guru

HummBebe is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">quote:
Originally posted by HummBebe:
Moab
If you want to go with us you better remove that rainbow pic of you-know-who. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nothin' doin'. If I back out now, I'll look weak.
Old 12-20-2005, 04:59 PM
Hummer Messiah

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HIHUMMER:
Phil..you really don't need that explained do you? If so, "L" and I need to talk. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>You know "L"? I know "L". I've talked to "L". Hell, I've talked to "L" more than Phil. "L" and I talk about pools, pumps, and how to stop them from overflowing. We talk about switches and how to get the XBOX working when one of the kids sits on the controller and causes the buttons to stick. Yep, "L" and I go waaaaay back.

Hummm, I've never talked to Phil on the phone. Just "L". That's fine. I've talked to "Alec" on the phone. Had to pretend something was happening because I couldn't understand a thing he was saying. I needed to get off the phone. It's not much better in person. Talking to Phil on the phone would be bad, too.

I've left my number with "L" for Phil, but he doesn't call. But "L" will talk if you call her. You can even understand "L". She doesn't have that funny accent.

"L" sends me stuff in boxes. Oh sure, it's from Phil, but "L" sends it. I like "L". "L" is cool.

Did I mention you can understand "L" on the phone?
Old 12-20-2005, 05:10 PM
Hummer Messiah

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PhilD:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KenP:
Did I mention you can understand "L" on the phone? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>That's why I don't use it </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Damn, you a bewy smwat man, yes you is.
Old 12-20-2005, 07:06 PM
Banned

HIHUMMER is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KenP:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HIHUMMER:
Phil..you really don't need that explained do you? If so, "L" and I need to talk. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>You know "L"? I know "L". I've talked to "L". Hell, I've talked to "L" more than Phil. "L" and I talk about pools, pumps, and how to stop them from overflowing. We talk about switches and how to get the XBOX working when one of the kids sits on the controller and causes the buttons to stick. Yep, "L" and I go waaaaay back.

Hummm, I've never talked to Phil on the phone. Just "L". That's fine. I've talked to "Alec" on the phone. Had to pretend something was happening because I couldn't understand a thing he was saying. I needed to get off the phone. It's not much better in person. Talking to Phil on the phone would be bad, too.

I've left my number with "L" for Phil, but he doesn't call. But "L" will talk if you call her. You can even understand "L". She doesn't have that funny accent.

"L" sends me stuff in boxes. Oh sure, it's from Phil, but "L" sends it. I like "L". "L" is cool.

Did I mention you can understand "L" on the phone? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Old 12-20-2005, 07:40 PM
Hummer Guru

ROX is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:
Visit family in Blaine, WA </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Call us if you want us to give you directions to the party!
Old 12-20-2005, 09:17 PM
Hummer Authority

H2Finally is an unknown quantity at this point

Hummm, I've never talked to Phil on the phone. Just "L". That's fine. I've talked to "Alec" on the phone. Had to pretend something was happening because I couldn't understand a thing he was saying. I needed to get off the phone. It's not much better in person. Talking to Phil on the phone would be bad, too. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 12-20-2005, 09:27 PM
Hummer Messiah

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H2Finally:
Hummm, I've never talked to Phil on the phone. Just "L". That's fine. I've talked to "Alec" on the phone. Had to pretend something was happening because I couldn't understand a thing he was saying. I needed to get off the phone. It's not much better in person. Talking to Phil on the phone would be bad, too. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Don't laugh, Bucky. I've tried to talk to you, too.
Old 12-21-2005, 01:14 AM
Hummer Guru

HummBebe is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alec W:
Ken's a good ‘ol boy from West Virginia where they can’t understand people with accents. Actually so rarely do they get talk to sophisticated folks that when they do meet/talk to us they just go into a deliverance type trance, open a Coors Lite and hum banjo tunes </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Old 12-21-2005, 01:32 AM
Hummer Guru

Klaus is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alec W:
Ken's a good ‘ol boy from West Virginia where they can’t understand people with accents. Actually so rarely do they get talk to sophisticated folks that when they do meet/talk to us they just go into a deliverance type trance, open a Coors Lite and hum banjo tunes </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Attached Images

Old 12-21-2005, 02:11 AM
Hummer Authority

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H2Finally:
Hummm, I've never talked to Phil on the phone. Just "L". That's fine. I've talked to "Alec" on the phone. Had to pretend something was happening because I couldn't understand a thing he was saying. I needed to get off the phone. It's not much better in person. Talking to Phil on the phone would be bad, too. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Don't laugh, Bucky. I've tried to talk to you, too. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 12-21-2005, 02:11 AM
Hummer Authority

Old 12-21-2005, 02:14 AM
Hummer Authority

Hummm, I've never talked to Phil on the phone. Just "L". That's fine. I've talked to "Alec" on the phone. Had to pretend something was happening because I couldn't understand a thing he was saying. I needed to get off the phone. It's not much better in person. Talking to Phil on the phone would be bad, too. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Don't laugh, Bucky. I've tried to talk to you, too. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Forgot: RACIST!