Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > ETC. Forums > Other Off-Roading Vehicles

Old 09-21-2003, 01:56 AM

TacomasruleoverH2\'s is off the scale

I will probably not respond to this post, and I don't care what any of you say about me, thats OK. I just can't believe how you people think an H2 is an off-road vehicle of sorts. Yes it is good when you have trails the size of texas, and you have plenty of money to replace broken parts from going on semi-difficult trails(ex. the broken tie-rod incident), now I dont live in Cali. where I think most of you live? But I know there are some good trails out there, and I know there are plenty of Tacoma people out there that would love to go wheelin w/ some H2's. I just think it is stupid to buy a $40K-$50K? vehicle, and think it can go somewhere because it is a Hummer, if you act like you are rich, Buy an H1, there will be no crap talkin from me about the H1's, they are some bad machines. But to take a regular truck frame, and put a big box on it and call it a Hummer is just plain bull. Now I have to say its a good thing that people that are not afraid to spend their money on an expensive vehicle are not afraid to take it off-road, and I give props to the guy that messed up his H2 by tryin, I just think it is alot more sensible to buy a smaller, er, cheaper vehicle and fix it up to make an off-road vehicle. For $50k, I could build any small (Tacoma, Nissan, S10, Ranger, etc) truck to out wheel a H2 any day of the week. Take my Tacoma for example, no its not a new truck, it was $7K, its a 1995.5, 35" tires, sliders, front/rear bumpers, no locker, and soon to be solid front axle, and when the solid axle is in, or even before for that matter, I will go wheeling with any of you on the east coast(NC), and if you do better than me, thats good, but if not, then thats better for me, because then I would have a $7K(up to around $8K-9K now probably) vehicle that will outhwheel a number of Landrovers(new and old ones), and H2's.

So anybody wanna wheel at Uwharrie in NC, get in touch with me, who knows, maybe you will prove me wrong. Just hope you are not like the smart guy here in NC that rolled his brand new H2 at Uwharrie, guess thats what you get when you think your invincible in your big Hummer.
Old 09-21-2003, 01:56 AM

TacomasruleoverH2\'s is off the scale

I will probably not respond to this post, and I don't care what any of you say about me, thats OK. I just can't believe how you people think an H2 is an off-road vehicle of sorts. Yes it is good when you have trails the size of texas, and you have plenty of money to replace broken parts from going on semi-difficult trails(ex. the broken tie-rod incident), now I dont live in Cali. where I think most of you live? But I know there are some good trails out there, and I know there are plenty of Tacoma people out there that would love to go wheelin w/ some H2's. I just think it is stupid to buy a $40K-$50K? vehicle, and think it can go somewhere because it is a Hummer, if you act like you are rich, Buy an H1, there will be no crap talkin from me about the H1's, they are some bad machines. But to take a regular truck frame, and put a big box on it and call it a Hummer is just plain bull. Now I have to say its a good thing that people that are not afraid to spend their money on an expensive vehicle are not afraid to take it off-road, and I give props to the guy that messed up his H2 by tryin, I just think it is alot more sensible to buy a smaller, er, cheaper vehicle and fix it up to make an off-road vehicle. For $50k, I could build any small (Tacoma, Nissan, S10, Ranger, etc) truck to out wheel a H2 any day of the week. Take my Tacoma for example, no its not a new truck, it was $7K, its a 1995.5, 35" tires, sliders, front/rear bumpers, no locker, and soon to be solid front axle, and when the solid axle is in, or even before for that matter, I will go wheeling with any of you on the east coast(NC), and if you do better than me, thats good, but if not, then thats better for me, because then I would have a $7K(up to around $8K-9K now probably) vehicle that will outhwheel a number of Landrovers(new and old ones), and H2's.

So anybody wanna wheel at Uwharrie in NC, get in touch with me, who knows, maybe you will prove me wrong. Just hope you are not like the smart guy here in NC that rolled his brand new H2 at Uwharrie, guess thats what you get when you think your invincible in your big Hummer.
Old 09-21-2003, 02:14 AM
Hummer Veteran

cognitive is off the scale

Can we see a picture of your amazing truck? Because quite frankly, I got the H2 because I fell in love with the first picture I saw of it on hummer's web site. And oh yeah, it can go offroad too. Something tells me your truck looks like dog sh1t.
Old 09-21-2003, 02:23 AM
Hummer Expert

RasterMaster is an unknown quantity at this point

Face it, you're jealous....otherwise why would you post your bull**** on an H2 forum. Perhaps there are some that wanna spend all day pulling your piece of **** out of the easy stuff, just to keep up.

Check out the OkC Chapter Page!
Old 09-21-2003, 02:24 AM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

Tacofag,
You better ask for some extra shifts at the Dairy Queen so you can build your wonder-taco. When you take a little bitch screen name like you've done expect to get major loads of ****.
This is what I had to say to another taco sissy:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Hey Suck,
Too bad you're such a little puss that you have to make anonymous potshots on the internet. Bet part of it has to do with the fact that you own a sisy little chick rig like the taco. And who in their right mind would call their rig a "taco"? Every time you make reference to a taco I think of female genitals, which fits you perfectly. So go drive your little pussy/taco and have a nice day, bitch. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 09-21-2003, 02:46 AM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

It's OK guys! I know where this ball sack lives.

He's quite well to do. His place has a fantastic view!

He ain't heavy.....
He's ma HUMMER baby!
03 NUDE Pewter Lux H2
03 Dressed Range Rover

My Video Collectionez

Old 09-21-2003, 02:51 AM
Hummer Messiah

I've been circulating Taco's mom quite a bit.

He ain't heavy.....
He's ma HUMMER baby!
03 NUDE Pewter Lux H2
03 Dressed Range Rover

My Video Collectionez

Old 09-21-2003, 02:54 AM
Hummer Messiah

Why do you Trolls bother.

Go bug the Hyundai Forum. It's closer to your Tacoma's league.

He ain't heavy.....
He's ma HUMMER baby!
03 NUDE Pewter Lux H2
03 Dressed Range Rover

My Video Collectionez

Old 09-21-2003, 03:01 AM
Hummer Authority

NJ H2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

[quote]Originally posted by TacomasruleoverH2's:
I will probably not respond to this post, and I don't care what any of you say about me, thats OK. [\QUOTE]

I guess you are to much of a wimp to respond to your own thread Just like your Taco with cheese is to wimpy to hang with any H2!
In case you or anyone out there wants to see what other TACO owners think of there own TACO'S you might want to CLICK HERE
OR HERE
How you can even think that your rice TACO could rule over an H2 shows everyone how jealous you are! I can tell you that you would never find any H2 owners posting in a Toyota Tacoma forum!
Good luck with your piece of crap Del TACO!
LOSER!

Old 09-21-2003, 03:04 AM
Hummer Messiah

Alec,

Atleast the Trolls bring the Forum members a load of laughs. Eventually they will go.

He ain't heavy.....
He's ma HUMMER baby!
03 NUDE Pewter Lux H2
03 Dressed Range Rover

My Video Collectionez

Old 09-21-2003, 09:51 AM
Hummer Veteran

Spiffy is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DRTYFN:
Tacofag,
You better ask for some extra shifts at the Dairy Queen so you can build your wonder-taco. When you take a little bitch screen name like you've done expect to get major loads of ****.
This is what I had to say to another taco sissy:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Hey Suck,
Too bad you're such a little puss that you have to make anonymous potshots on the internet. Bet part of it has to do with the fact that you own a sisy little chick rig like the taco. And who in their right mind would call their rig a "taco"? Every time you make reference to a taco I think of female genitals, which fits you perfectly. So go drive your little pussy/taco and have a nice day, bitch. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are my hero, you really showed off your great debating skills.
Old 09-21-2003, 09:53 AM
Hummer Veteran

Spiffy is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NJ H2:
[quote]Originally posted by TacomasruleoverH2's:
I will probably not respond to this post, and I don't care what any of you say about me, thats OK. [\QUOTE]

I guess you are to much of a wimp to respond to your own thread Just like your Taco with cheese is to wimpy to hang with any H2!
In case you or anyone out there wants to see what other TACO owners think of there own TACO'S you might want to http://www.mycarsucks.com/rants/toyo...yotatacoma.htm
http://www.mycarsucks.com/rants/toyo...yotatacoma.htm
How you can even think that your rice TACO could rule over an H2 shows everyone how jealous you are! I can tell you that you would never find any H2 owners posting in a Toyota Tacoma forum!
Good luck with your piece of crap Del TACO!
LOSER!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can you wheel on the beach at the Jersey Shore?
Old 09-21-2003, 09:54 AM
Hummer Veteran

Spiffy is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Alec W:
Dennis, we might not agree on some things, but man you rule! Clasic stuff again!

That's funny ****!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is funny ****. How many nights did he stay up working on that stuff? I only wish I could be that funny.
Old 09-21-2003, 09:58 AM
Hummer Veteran

Spiffy is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TacomasruleoverH2's:

So anybody wanna wheel at Uwharrie in NC, get in touch with me, who knows, maybe you will prove me wrong. Just hope you are not like the smart guy here in NC that rolled his brand new H2 at Uwharrie, guess thats what you get when you think your invincible in your big Hummer.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What do you care what anyone drives. It's no skin off your ass if they spend 50K plus on a H2.
Old 09-21-2003, 11:47 AM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

Sweet Spiffy!!!! You figured out how to quote!! YEAH for Spiffy!!!
Old 09-21-2003, 01:34 PM
Hummer Messiah

HOORAY for Spiffy!

Oh and it took me 5 minutes on GOOOOOGLE.

Just type in "White Trash Photos" or Spiffy

He ain't heavy.....
He's ma HUMMER baby!
03 NUDE Pewter Lux H2
03 Dressed Range Rover

[This message was edited by DennisAJC on 09-21-03 at 08:49 AM.]

My Video Collectionez

Old 09-21-2003, 07:49 PM

Kevin B is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Sweet Spiffy!!!! You figured out how to quote!! YEAH for Spiffy!!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can do that too??
Old 09-22-2003, 03:25 AM
Hummer Messiah

I can understand a MASSIVE rival between

KIA vs TOYOTA

or

HYUNDAI vs TOYOTA

But come on guys!!! you must be dreamin!
It`s tough to swallow since it`s not within your reach but be fair!

Regardless of WHAT YOU TYPE.....You know in you heart, the H2 rules. Sorry.

He ain't heavy.....
He's ma HUMMER baby!
03 NUDE Pewter Lux H2
03 Dressed Range Rover

My Video Collectionez

Old 09-22-2003, 11:21 AM

taco is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DennisAJC:
It`s tough to swallow since it`s not within your reach but be fair!

Regardless of WHAT YOU TYPE.....You know in you heart, the H2 rules. Sorry.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You guys are just amazing. You guys honestly think that everyone that drives a jeep or toyota really really wants a hummer and can't afford one. The truth is that they don't want a hummer because they are overpriced poser vehicles.

I have no problem with you guys liking you H2s I have a problem with how arrogant you guys are, and how wrong you are about what everyone else thinks about H2s.