H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H3 Discussion Forums > Photos of YOUR H3

Old 12-13-2005, 07:16 PM
Steve - SanJose

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Megah3:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sewie:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Megah3:
I recently took it off roading and quickly realized it needed more power. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Needed more power for doing what exactly? I've taken mine offroad several times and I haven't been disappointed with the power yet. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Needing more power to make those Big 22"s Spin.
Before the wheels and tires the Truck drove fine but now you have to floor it to get it going. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are those 35" or 37" tires? On the street that's surely a recipe for very sluggish acceleration.
Old 12-14-2005, 03:36 AM

bjklein21 is off the scale

What size are the tires and wheels?
Old 12-14-2005, 06:02 AM
Hummer Professional

nmikes is off the scale

Hey I didn't know SMA had released their winch system? Have they released it to the public, or did you just get lucky?
Old 12-14-2005, 10:22 PM

bjklein21 is off the scale

They have released the winch system. Go to the sma website
Old 12-14-2005, 10:35 PM

Megah3 is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bjklein21:
What size are the tires and wheels? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
The Wheels are 22" The tire size is 335/55/22. The Car was used by SMA For The sema show so what ever is on the car may or maynot be for sale yet Check with SMA.
Old 12-14-2005, 11:05 PM
Hummer Guru

timgco is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bjklein21:
They have released the winch system. Go to the sma website </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

uuummmm, no they haven't!

They do have MagnaCharger's new Super Charger listed though. ...Spring 06.
Old 12-14-2005, 11:43 PM
Steve - SanJose

What size are the tires and wheels? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
The Wheels are 22" The tire size is 335/55/22. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

335/55/22 is rolling diameter of 36.5 inches, over 3.5 inches more than the Adventure pkg tire. No wonder you can feel the difference in power/acceleration.
Old 12-15-2005, 12:23 AM
Hummer Veteran

hmer is off the scale

Hey tim how do u like that SMA Exhaust ? i been thinking on getting it .
Old 12-15-2005, 12:53 AM
Hummer Guru

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by hmer:
Hey tim how do u like that SMA Exhaust ? i been thinking on getting it . </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's OK. After I added the lift and drove it for a day, I added the exhaust and I think it got me back to stock acceleration.

I am getting the tips done this week if I find some time. They hang down below the bumper and will get pinched it you ever come close to bottoming out your rear bumper. I am having them make two stainless sleeves with clamps so they can be taken on and off when I go on those off road weekends to Moab. Pinched tips = bad.
Old 12-15-2005, 02:46 AM

x-humm is off the scale

Hey Megah3,

I did remmenber seeing that truck at the SEMA shows. This is a pretty cool ride!!!

With all the money invested, why don't invest in Supercharge...you'll get the extra Hp needed
Old 12-15-2005, 02:55 AM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HUMMER NUT:
Hey Megah3,

I did remmenber seeing that truck at the SEMA shows. This is a pretty cool ride!!!

With all the money invested, why don't invest in Supercharge...you'll get the extra Hp needed </div></BLOCKQUOTE>You saw it there because that is SMA's truck. It's even in pictures on their website in some of their product photos.
Old 12-15-2005, 11:28 PM

Megah3 is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HUMMER NUT:
Hey Megah3,

With all the money invested, why don't invest in Supercharge...you'll get the extra Hp needed </div></BLOCKQUOTE>You saw it there because that is SMA's truck. It's even in pictures on their website in some of their product photos. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Not my truck huh?.
Old 12-15-2005, 11:55 PM
Hummer Guru

So what winches are in the bumpers? Alos, how about a pic of the inside close up of how the license plate holder is mounted.
Thanks.
Old 12-16-2005, 12:17 AM

Megah3 is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by timgco:
So what winches are in the bumpers? Alos, how about a pic of the inside close up of how the license plate holder is mounted.
Thanks. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I Will take more pics Tomorrow. The Winch is made by Ramsey. And the supercharger will be on the truck as soon As SMA gets them in stock Early 2006.
Old 12-18-2005, 06:16 PM

Adam^_^ is off the scale

where do i get 2 tow hooks in the backk?
Old 12-18-2005, 06:36 PM
Hummer Guru

I Will take more pics Tomorrow. The Winch is made by Ramsey. And the supercharger will be on the truck as soon As SMA gets them in stock Early 2006. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

...three days later?
Old 12-18-2005, 06:49 PM

BbyHmmr is off the scale

That truck is pure sex!
35\" ProComp Xterrain
Old 12-18-2005, 07:31 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Sport, you are about as ghey as it gets. You implied that you had the truck and then customized it through SMA. You sir, are a liar. You bought the truck from SMA after SEMA just as other schmucks do.

"Your" truck is used in all of SMA's literature and catalogs because it was one of the SMA Hummer H3s that was a partnership build between Hummer, SMA, BF Goodrich, Rancho, etc.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">quote from BF Goodrich press release:

SMA Hummer: H3 Mud Terrain T/AŽKM Exclusive Last year's limited edition Fox Racing/SMAŽ HUMMER H2 was such a hit that it was only natural for SMA to partner with BFGoodrich Tires again on a limited edition H3. The SMA HUMMER H3 features the first 22-inch off-road radial tires to fit the popular new 22-inch wheel sizes-the new LT335/55R22 Mud-Terrain T/A mounted on massive 22x9 Weld Wheels. [list]<LI>220 HP aluminum Vortec 3500
<LI>SMA polished T-304 stainless steel dual exhaust
<LI>Rancho 4" Lift Kit
<LI>Rancho 6-way adjustable remote-reservoir shocks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Attached Images

Old 12-21-2005, 05:23 PM

Megah3 is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:
Sport, you are about as ghey as it gets. You implied that you had the truck and then customized it through SMA. You sir, are a liar. You bought the truck from SMA after SEMA just as other schmucks do.

"Your" truck is used in all of SMA's literature and catalogs because it was one of the SMA Hummer H3s that was a partnership build between Hummer, SMA, BF Goodrich, Rancho, etc.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">quote from BF Goodrich press release:

SMA Hummer: H3 Mud Terrain T/AŽKM Exclusive Last year's limited edition Fox Racing/SMAŽ HUMMER H2 was such a hit that it was only natural for SMA to partner with BFGoodrich Tires again on a limited edition H3. The SMA HUMMER H3 features the first 22-inch off-road radial tires to fit the popular new 22-inch wheel sizes-the new LT335/55R22 Mud-Terrain T/A mounted on massive 22x9 Weld Wheels. [list]<LI>220 HP aluminum Vortec 3500
<LI>Rancho 4" Lift Kit
<LI>Rancho 6-way adjustable remote-reservoir shocks </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Here are pics of the truck before SMA did the work.
Old 12-21-2005, 05:28 PM

Megah3 is off the scale

<LI>Rancho 4" Lift Kit
<LI>Rancho 6-way adjustable remote-reservoir shocks </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Here are pics of the truck before SMA did the work. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>