H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H3 Discussion Forums > Photos of YOUR H3

Old 11-25-2005, 02:06 PM
Hummer Veteran

crotch_rocket_pilot is off the scale

Old 11-25-2005, 05:51 PM
Hummer Veteran

TheArchiTexan is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HumbleAg:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TheArchiTexan:

PS- DONT WRITE BACK YOU HUMBLE TRAILER TRASH </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ok

Very interesting reply. You seem to have some anger issues. Insults, name calling, challenges.... I wonder who is really the one with issues.

I've been watching your posts since you got here (sue me, I'm a stalker), and in 40 posts you haven't seemed to have much of anything constructive to say. Just thought I'd give a bit back to you.

So, if you really want this to end, I'll allow you one more post, then we'll move on.

And I never pointed my cracks at Texas in general, just you, the TA driving, mullet headed, uneducated, white trash loser.

See ya. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>ok lets think about your comment:
1. uneducated- graduated from University of Houston
2. mullet head- hmm no thanks i dont have one
3.white trash loser- thats gotta be my favorite one because if i remember correctly Umble is a very low income area compared to Houston. Im an Architect (hence the name). So ,if you want to play the whos got more money game we can do that too.
4.My Trans am- making fun of that doesn't really hurt me considering its been in a magazine and probably gets a ****load more attention than your H3.Aslong as the ladies still enjoy I really dont give a rats ass what anybody has to say. I mean to tell you the truth ive seen alot more mullet's in hummer competitions. The same company that made your hummer made my car so get a grip on yourself.

BTW- im on this site because I want an H3 but im gunna wait till the beefier engine gets put it. Maybe you should double check all my posts. I started off trying to inform people about ****, but since there are old men who act like children on this forum im just gunna make fun of them like they do to other people.

Game Over
Old 11-25-2005, 05:57 PM
Banned

HIHUMMER is an unknown quantity at this point

OH DEAR GAWD!!!

I luv ya Humble, and ArchiTexan.. I don't know you so I'm not gonna bash you...but to both of you...

PLEASE!!!! SHUT THE FAWK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-25-2005, 07:40 PM
Hummer Guru

Ipedog is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HIHUMMER:
OH DEAR GAWD!!!

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

x2
Old 11-25-2005, 09:41 PM
Hummer Authority

H2Finally is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HIHUMMER:
OH DEAR GAWD!!!

I luv ya Humble, and ArchiTexan.. I don't know you so I'm not gonna bash you...but to both of you...

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>NOOOOO!!!!! How dare you!! This is FREE ENTERTAINMENT!!! Humble, Archi, carry on...
Old 11-25-2005, 11:39 PM
Banned

It was entertaining for the first 20post or so...but now, the crap's getting old. Humble told me he was going to be a good boy now!

Sorry H2F...we'll just have to get someone else going now.
Old 11-28-2005, 07:34 PM

GEORGIAH3 is off the scale

When I started this post last week...I never realized it would have turned out this way...

TO CLEAR UP SOME OF THE POST.........................

I am from South GA...In the largest growing county in the state...

The stickers, which have generated quite a bit of controversy are not meant to please anyone...

The Trojan sticker is for the local high school I attended (6) years ago...Who's football team just went to the state finals...

I am not 17, I am 23...

My daddy bought my hummer for me for my birthday this year, it is only one of the many cars I have...
(YEAH I'M A LIL RICH BITCH, AND I HAVE NOT AND WILL NOT HAVE TO WORK FOR A DAMN THING THE REST OF MY LIFE)

I have only just began accessorizing my car, the interior was my first project and is still in the process of being completed...

<span class="ev_code_PINK">Oh and Architexan</span>...The ghost flames suck...Maybe they are just making it around that way, but I had them on my 3000GT when I was 16, they were over a chameleon paint job- Maybe your paint schemes in TX are a little behind the times...
2006 H3 Adventure, Boulder Grey Metallic, Dark Graphite/ Tuscany Granite Katzkin Interior, Blk Nerf Bars, Brush Guard, Crossbows, Vent Visors, Mud Guards , Off-Road-Trailering Pkg, Hummer Rubber mats for Cargo and Floor and UGA stickers that I keep c
Old 11-28-2005, 07:40 PM
Hummer Authority

Location: In da Chi! I am not only the originator of the H.O.A.B. club. I am also a member
Mr. I - Man is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
(YEAH I'M A LIL RICH BITCH, AND I HAVE NOT AND WILL NOT HAVE TO WORK FOR A DAMN THING THE REST OF MY LIFE)

Are you single???

Because, I don't want to work anymore either
Old 11-28-2005, 11:30 PM
Hummer Veteran

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GEORGIAH3:
When I started this post last week...I never realized it would have turned out this way...

TO CLEAR UP SOME OF THE POST.........................

I am from South GA...In the largest growing county in the state...

The stickers, which have generated quite a bit of controversy are not meant to please anyone...

The Trojan sticker is for the local high school I attended (6) years ago...Who's football team just went to the state finals...

I am not 17, I am 23...

My daddy bought my hummer for me for my birthday this year, it is only one of the many cars I have...

I have only just began accessorizing my car, the interior was my first project and is still in the process of being completed...

<span class="ev_code_PINK">Oh and Architexan</span>...The ghost flames suck...Maybe they are just making it around that way, but I had them on my 3000GT when I was 16, they were over a chameleon paint job- Maybe your paint schemes in TX are a little behind the times... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>im not going to start another arguement, but umm chameleon? Are you black or something? And im happy for you that you dont do ****, you can really tell the difference between people who work hard in life to get what they want and the people that sit on their ass and live off other's money.BTW-your v6 gt is still slow therefore it doesn't intrest me. I didn't decide the paint scheme either, the guy i bought it from had them and i think they look beautiful with pearl blue on silver. People here in TExas dont really give a rats ass about flashy bull**** that an asian would drive. We like to keep it simple and clean. Oh and fast...

One more thing- you drive a 30,000 dollar 5-cylinder truck. Your not a celebrity, for being 23 years old you would think youd be a bit more mature. I mean all i said was that i didn't think stickers looked good all over your vehicle and your still trying to clash back at me like youve been insulted. Move around
Old 11-29-2005, 04:27 PM

GEORGIAH3 is off the scale

Original Message from GeorgiaH3: <span class="ev_code_PINK">Oh and Architexan</span>...The ghost flames suck...Maybe they are just making it around that way, but I had them on my 3000GT when I was 16, they were over a chameleon paint job- Maybe your paint schemes in TX are a little behind the times...

Reply from Architexan with my comments in Bold letters: im not going to start another arguement, but umm chameleon? Are you black or something? hmm, now we are getting racial! HOW MATURE And im happy for you that you dont do ****, you can really tell the difference between people who work hard in life to get what they want and the people that sit on their ass and live off other's money.(I said I didn't have to, didn't say I don't work...I actually do work, and have since graduating college...Something else I did because I wanted to...) BTW-your v6 gt is still slow therefore it doesn't intrest me. I was 16 for God's sake, I could have drove my dad's Viper and killed myself if I wanted to but the V6 was fine for an inexperienced driver) I didn't decide the paint scheme either, the guy i bought it from had them and i think they look beautiful with pearl blue on silver. People here in TExas dont really give a rats ass about flashy bull**** that an asian would drive.Sorry, you feel that way-and again whats with the racial tension you have We like to keep it simple and clean. Oh and fast...

One more thing- you drive a 30,000 dollar 5-cylinder truck. Your not a celebrity, for being 23 years old you would think youd be a bit more mature. I mean all i said was that i didn't think stickers looked good all over your vehicle and your still trying to clash back at me like youve been insulted. Move around

I believe your quote went more like, "TheArchiTexan
Hummer Veteran
Posted 11-21-05 05:21 PM
i dont agree with the stickers..sophisticated ride with trailer park appearance

And whats even greater is that the GA stickers on the back are Magnets and the Go Trojans sticker on the window is Vinyl and can be removed with any adhesive remover, if I was that insulted

I am a mature adult and I am going to stop it here...Everyone has their own opinion and they are allowed to express that opinion and if you don't like my truck that is fine, but don't knock it, just appreciate my individuality...which is more than I can say from someone who buys a car that is already customized..
2006 H3 Adventure, Boulder Grey Metallic, Dark Graphite/ Tuscany Granite Katzkin Interior, Blk Nerf Bars, Brush Guard, Crossbows, Vent Visors, Mud Guards , Off-Road-Trailering Pkg, Hummer Rubber mats for Cargo and Floor and UGA stickers that I keep c
Old 11-29-2005, 05:01 PM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GEORGIAH3:

.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And that makes the stickers okay?

What other cars do you have?

Are you black?
Old 11-29-2005, 05:13 PM
Banned

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Sorry H2F...we'll just have to get someone else going now. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

See...mission accomplished!
Old 11-29-2005, 05:51 PM
Hummer Veteran

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">which is more than I can say from someone who buys a car that is already customized..[/b] </div></BLOCKQUOTE>a bought a car with a paint job? lol..I did everything mechanical to the car. I call that customization. And yea those stickers really indicate how custom that vehicle is right Id like to see a pic of your hummer next to all these "rides" you have. you graduated college and you still live off your parents money. That is pathetic.

game over
Old 11-29-2005, 07:37 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TheArchiTexan:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">which is more than I can say from someone who buys a car that is already customized..[/b] </div></BLOCKQUOTE>a bought a car with a paint job? lol..I did everything mechanical to the car. I call that customization. And yea those stickers really indicate how custom that vehicle is right Id like to see a pic of your hummer next to all these "rides" you have. you graduated college and you still live off your parents money. That is pathetic.

game over </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Move on TROLL. Your a pathetic ZT/BR lying POS. Chick's name, that is your so-called model girlfriend, is Kim Torrey. And your such a stupid and lazy troll you couldn't even lie very well. The guy that used to own the car's name was John Tullis, not McTullis, moron.

BTW, you're not going to be able to afford an H3 by selling Pet Shop Boys CDs on Ebay.
Old 11-29-2005, 07:38 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

And oh, GAME OVER!!!!!!
Old 11-29-2005, 07:46 PM
Hummer Professional

HumbleAg is off the scale

hehehehe.

Sorry, HI, I couldn't resist.

Old 11-29-2005, 08:11 PM
Hummer Veteran

Kellen is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey ArchiRedneck,
I'm asian and my H2 isn't nearly as "flashy" as your mullet mobile.
Attached Images

Old 11-29-2005, 08:12 PM
Banned

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HumbleAg:
hehehehe.

Sorry, HI, I couldn't resist.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You disappoint me.
Old 11-29-2005, 10:03 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

That would be complete pownage
Old 11-29-2005, 10:19 PM

myh2isbigger is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:

game over </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Move on TROLL. Your a pathetic ZT/BR lying POS. Chick's name, that is your so-called model girlfriend, is Kim Torrey. And your such a stupid and lazy troll you couldn't even lie very well. The guy that used to own the car's name was John Tullis, not McTullis, moron.

BTW, you're not going to be able to afford an H3 by selling Pet Shop Boys CDs on Ebay. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>HAHAHAHAHA

man I know im new and everything but this is too hilarious to not comment. I actually knew a John Mctullis in my neighborhood and he had a silver Trans am. Yes his last name is Mctullis. I remember him selling it because he wanted to buy a yellow one And Ive seen a Kim torrey on a skateboard competition in California on tv lol. I think she is a lingerie model and thats definitely not what she looks like. Anyways, whats up guys im new here and how do yall like yalls h3s? Ive never driven one yet but im hearing good things.