H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H3 Discussion Forums > Photos of YOUR H3

Old 11-23-2005, 08:30 PM
Hummer Guru

Sewie is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TheArchiTexan:
haha thanks for the complement, thats my girlfriend Sandy </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sandy, huh? Interesting.

Link

Old 11-23-2005, 08:32 PM
Hummer Guru

fourfourto is an unknown quantity at this point

How did you know I liked to be spanked .... I know your girlfriend told you All day long
Are all pic listed from magazines
H3 gray adventure,brushguard,hood handles,sunroof,steps,crossbows,smokers package,window/sunroof visor,Airbrushed spare tire cover,mudflaps,K&N filter,SS Hummer insert,Hummer rubber mats,cargo rubber mat + shade,12 volt airhorn,eclipse nav/dvd/rear camera/mini remote,autostart,12 volt fridge,high beam garage remote,underhood air compressor, taillight bezels ,clinometer ,trailer brake and hitch.
Old 11-23-2005, 11:49 PM
Hummer Veteran

TheArchiTexan is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TheArchiTexan:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by shorterbus:
damn, and i thought everyone here just hated me . . . </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Hatin is a compliment, just means people are jealous of what you have escpecially ones who hate on the internet </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Yes, Sandy! In modeling you go by different names when presented in public genious. Mctullis is my photographer. I bought the car from him. Do you happen to know Mr. Mctullis? Once i started making some runs through a competition, GM high tech asked me to do an article called "Is it the looks or the Power?"..Maybe you should go find a copy..And i asked if i could use mctullis as the photographer since it was originally his car...im done explaining myself. Just a bunch of immature kids.
Old 11-24-2005, 12:29 AM
Hummer Professional

HumbleAg is off the scale

that is why your an idiot, jiffy lube? no thats called a DYNO..perhaps you should learn more about performance vehicles next time you decide to make a brainless post. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Duh, did I say I didn't recognize the dyno?

By the way, the contraction you are is spelled you're. YOUR is a possessive pronoun.

If you need anymore grammer lessons, just let me know. And if I need anyone to tell me stuff I already know about cars, I'll let you know.
Old 11-24-2005, 12:32 AM
Hummer Professional

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mr. I - Man:
F*@k the car!! I want to know more about the model in the pic . " GOD BLESS TEXAS" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>haha thanks for the complement, thats my girlfriend Sandy shes a model for alot of car shows down here..ill see if i can get sum more pics up with her friends. Wait till you see them </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bull***t. Not that I doubt that you might have a girlfriend, but I'm sure she is a hairdresser, not a model. That way you save the money when you get your mullet cut. Isn't that how most Trans Ams are financed?
Old 11-24-2005, 12:33 AM
Hummer Professional

im done explaining myself. Just a bunch of immature kids. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know you are, but what am I?

Tag, you're it. (Note the proper spelling of the contraction you are).
Old 11-24-2005, 12:55 AM
Hummer Guru

fourfourto is an unknown quantity at this point

I Think this thread should have been named
" How TX girls do it..."
H3 gray adventure,brushguard,hood handles,sunroof,steps,crossbows,smokers package,window/sunroof visor,Airbrushed spare tire cover,mudflaps,K&N filter,SS Hummer insert,Hummer rubber mats,cargo rubber mat + shade,12 volt airhorn,eclipse nav/dvd/rear camera/mini remote,autostart,12 volt fridge,high beam garage remote,underhood air compressor, taillight bezels ,clinometer ,trailer brake and hitch.
Old 11-24-2005, 01:05 AM
Hummer Veteran

crotch_rocket_pilot is off the scale

All I have to say about this whole thread is...

Old 11-24-2005, 02:04 AM
Hummer Veteran

TexasRTR78 is off the scale

This thread makes me laugh!!!!
Old 11-24-2005, 02:36 AM
Hummer Professional

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by fourfourto:
" How TX girls do it..." </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMAO!

I doubt the mullet head is actually from Texas, nothing else he says seems to be true.
Old 11-24-2005, 03:36 PM
Hummer Expert

evldave is off the scale

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/413030

GEORGIAH3 Back on topic, what happens when Georgia plays Southern Cal? Who do you root for?
Old 11-24-2005, 08:01 PM
Hummer Veteran

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HumbleAg:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by fourfourto:
" How TX girls do it..." </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMAO!

I doubt the mullet head is actually from Texas, nothing else he says seems to be true. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>your still talking...congradulations now hop off my dick you bopper
Old 11-24-2005, 10:16 PM
Hummer Professional

your still talking...congradulations now hop off my dick you bopper </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Grammer Lesson Number 2:

YOUR = possessive pronoun
YOU'RE = you are

Write it 100 times on your big chief tablet, perhaps you'll remember.

Congratulations = a term of admiration

Congradulations = a dumb butt hick trying to spell

And could you please try to keep from using the foul language, my 10 year old is reading these posts and pointing out the grammer mistakes.

Happy Thanksgiving All!
Old 11-25-2005, 01:21 AM
Hummer Veteran

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HumbleAg:
your still talking...congradulations now hop off my dick you bopper </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Grammer Lesson Number 2:

YOUR = possessive pronoun
YOU'RE = you are

Write it 100 times on your big chief tablet, perhaps you'll remember.

Congratulations = a term of admiration

Congradulations = a dumb butt hick trying to spell

And could you please try to keep from using the foul language, my 10 year old is reading these posts and pointing out the grammer mistakes.

Happy Thanksgiving All! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>your still talking..thats hilarious, bitch cant stop arguing..do u need a dick in your mouth to get you to shut up you bopper? Mr. Spelling bee champ..i dont give a rats ass about grammar, im done with college and this isn't for a grade so ill type how i want..and if u still feel the need to write back you have no life and i feel sorry for you..bopfest 101.
Old 11-25-2005, 01:29 AM
Hummer Professional

ill type how i want..and if u still feel the need to write back you have no life and i feel sorry for you..bopfest 101. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep. No life. Isn't this fun.

You are much to easy to get riled up, perhaps you should try Ridalin.
Old 11-25-2005, 01:34 AM
Hummer Professional

...congradulations now hop off my dick you bopper.
do u need a dick in your mouth to get you to shut up </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Have you discussed these homosexual tendancies you have with a trained therapist? It seems to be a fetish, and perhaps you can explore your desires with a professional?

I'm only trying to help.
Old 11-25-2005, 01:37 AM
Hummer Professional

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> you bopper </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What the hell is a bopper? Is that a term I missed out on since I wasn't raised in a trailer park?

???
Old 11-25-2005, 01:38 AM
Hummer Professional

i feel sorry for you.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank you.
Old 11-25-2005, 03:03 AM
Hummer Veteran

i feel sorry for you.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>what? do you sit on the computer waiting for me to respond? A bopper is someone who rides dicks, kind of like what your doing by writing three post to yourself considering noone has responded. at the end of the day YOUR STILL TALKING..Do you enjoy fighting on the internet. You have issues. Lets see if you can not write back because nobody wants to read bitching.. so here it goes DONT WRITE BACK AND GET OFF MY NUTS.. if you write back we all know that you have no life and enjoy this kind of nonsense. I bet your some fat **** on the internet that eats a bag of potato chips and waits for drama to begin before he chimes in with his homosexual insults. Move around u lame faggot. DONT WRITE BACK

one more hting you stupid ass.. Houston Texas isn't in the trailer parks nor is it a redneck area..do you have your head stuck too far up your ass to notice that?? Where the **** do you live ? If any place id say humble is where the rednecks are located..oh wait, you live there huh???? LMAO, you crack on texas and ur from there..

PS- DONT WRITE BACK YOU HUMBLE TRAILER TRASH
Old 11-25-2005, 11:45 AM
Hummer Professional

PS- DONT WRITE BACK YOU HUMBLE TRAILER TRASH </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ok

Very interesting reply. You seem to have some anger issues. Insults, name calling, challenges.... I wonder who is really the one with issues.

I've been watching your posts since you got here (sue me, I'm a stalker), and in 40 posts you haven't seemed to have much of anything constructive to say. Just thought I'd give a bit back to you.

So, if you really want this to end, I'll allow you one more post, then we'll move on.

And I never pointed my cracks at Texas in general, just you, the TA driving, mullet headed, uneducated, white trash loser.

See ya.