H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H3 Discussion Forums > Photos of YOUR H3

Old 05-15-2006, 05:21 PM
Hummer Veteran

GregDiesel is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ok finally some real pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by PARAGON
You moron!

WTF is up with the pea brain? If you didn't advertise your obvious juicing by plastering your picture and all the rest of the crap, you wouldn't get the honesty that pervades this site. You wanted the attention, now deal with it.

Well I had no idea you were a moderator, that is sad that you can't remain more neutral or delete the flaming posts, furthermore I only plastered pictures of my truck - only a tiny avatar picture of myself. I didn't "advertise" anything just playing with the girls - sorry that you jealous bastards can't handle that.

Thanks to the handful of people here who know I'm a nice guy and let me know that and have been helpful since I joined this place...

06 H3 lux black/black sunroof, auto, monsoon, trailer hitch, 18x9 MBM chrome wheels w/ Nitto Terra Grappler 325-60-18's, Steelcraft black taillight guards, MarkM's vinyl grille letters.

03 Nissan 350z touring, 6spd, 19" chrome wheels, many mods...
Old 05-15-2006, 05:39 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregDiesel
Well I had no idea you were a moderator, that is sad that you can't remain more neutral or delete the flaming posts, furthermore I only plastered pictures of my truck - only a tiny avatar picture of myself. I didn't "advertise" anything just playing with the girls - sorry that you jealous bastards can't handle that.

Thanks to the handful of people here who know I'm a nice guy and let me know that and have been helpful since I joined this place...
Someone threw you through the dumbell rack and you hit every one, huh?

I'm not a moderator, rocket scientist, and the other poster wasn't referring to me as being one.
Old 05-15-2006, 05:50 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
BTW dumb ass "roids" don't get people big. Training, diet, and discipline do. For those who do use them (and I know several) it's not a magic way to get big just help as were prohormones that you could buy at GNC just a couple of years ago. I've seen 140lb guys take steroids and not gain more than 5lbs b/c you still have to bust your ass and watch your diet.

It's a shame this is the only way you can be a big man b/c in real life these guys would kick your ass and you know it. So say whatever, it means nothing. I'm done with you.

If 'roids don't "get people big" then why do you use them?
Old 05-15-2006, 06:04 PM
Hummer Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRTYFN
If 'roids don't "get people big" then why do you use them?

they are an aid to muscle development. an increase of what is already in your body or some are drugs developed to help sick people increase lean muscle to prevent muscle wasting. Sure the huge bodybuilders you see in magazines and most of the big WWE guys use or have used it to get where they are. BUT they had to work for it, anabolic steroids didn't do the work for them just speed the process and when I say speed you are talking years to look that way not a few weeks or months.

And just b/c some one is bigger than average doesn't mean that they used AAS to get there, your genetics determine how far you can go naturally and I have a friend bigger than me approx 235lbs that has never used anything and he gets the same crap online that I do.

Some athletes (lol many athletes) have used AAS to improve performance or overcome injuries faster, eg Barry Bonds.

06 H3 lux black/black sunroof, auto, monsoon, trailer hitch, 18x9 MBM chrome wheels w/ Nitto Terra Grappler 325-60-18's, Steelcraft black taillight guards, MarkM's vinyl grille letters.

Old 05-15-2006, 06:06 PM
Hummer Veteran

Quote:
Someone threw you through the dumbell rack and you hit every one, huh?

I'm not a moderator, rocket scientist, and the other poster wasn't referring to me as being one.

you can insult my intelligence all you want, but just b/c I lift weights doesn't mean that I have a low IQ so stop playing that card.

Old 05-15-2006, 06:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
you can insult my intelligence all you want, but just b/c I lift weights doesn't mean that I have a low IQ so stop playing that card.
look moron, I'm insulting your intelligence because you are either not using it or you don't have any. Whether or not you lift weights has no bearing on the subject. I think I probably have much more experience in the subject than you.
Old 05-15-2006, 06:19 PM
Hummer Messiah

Quote:
Your level of intelligence isn't being based on your lifting of weights.

So, all that stuff you inject is 100% legal?
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregdiesel
I've shot it in my quads and well as my glutes. Always burns like a bitch. I've read some people shoot it in the fat of the stomach??
Old 05-15-2006, 06:40 PM
Hummer Messiah

I think I can almost hear someone frantically deleting posts on that forum.
Attached Images

Old 05-15-2006, 06:41 PM
Hummer Veteran

Is the crack you are smoking legal?

Old 05-15-2006, 06:50 PM
Hummer Veteran

Quote:
Your level of intelligence isn't being based on your lifting of weights.

So, all that stuff you inject is 100% legal?

BTW there is more than 1 "GregDiesel" out there and obviously anyone using the name Diesel is big or thinks they are, the yahoo email address was taken long ago before I used that screenname so Google all you want. If I were the moderator of the forum I wouldn't put up with some wise ass like you who harasses all the new members, after all they do want new people to join here right???

Old 05-15-2006, 06:54 PM
Hummer Guru

RIC-H0 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
look moron, I'm insulting your intelligence because you are either not using it or you don't have any. Whether or not you lift weights has no bearing on the subject. I think I probably have much more experience in the subject than you.
Greg,
I don't doubt that you are a nice guy. In order for you be in the industry that you are, you've got to be, or atleast come across that way.
It appears that a nerve has been struck, which has caused some tension between you and anyone accusing you of juicin'.
We are all (Well most of us...OK some) are really nice folks, and when an opportunity arises to get someones goat(Baaahh), a bandwagon is sent out, and alot of people will jump on it. Doesn't mean that you or they are bad, just an opportunity for the bully in everyone to come out.
At this point, I am babbling and not making a whole lotte sense, but had to voice my feelings towards this post.
To sum it up...it's all in fun, don't be so defensive.

Lifes too short to sweat the little things!

Ric
Old 05-15-2006, 07:02 PM
Hummer Messiah

Quote:
BTW there is more than 1 "GregDiesel" out there and obviously anyone using the name Diesel is big or thinks they are, the yahoo email address was taken long ago before I used that screenname so Google all you want. If I were the moderator of the forum I wouldn't put up with some wise ass like you who harasses all the new members, after all they do want new people to join here right???

Oh... so this isn't you on the right? Looks like 'roid bloat & acne to me. Bet you've got some hellacious backne.

**You've gotta admit that subtly chopped pic was realistic**

Last edited by DRTYFN : 05-16-2006 at 12:07 AM.
Old 05-15-2006, 07:05 PM
Hummer Messiah

Quote:
If I were the moderator of the forum I wouldn't put up with some wise ass like you who harasses all the new members, after all they do want new people to join here right???

But you're not. So sit there and eat your lima beans or no dessert.
Old 05-15-2006, 07:31 PM
Hummer Messiah

CO Hummer is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
You moron!
You wanted the attention, now deal with it.

X2. Well said.
Old 05-15-2006, 07:34 PM
Hummer Messiah

I got e-threatened in a PM and I'm all askeerd. I'm going into e-hiding.
Old 05-15-2006, 07:36 PM
Hummer Guru

RIC-H0 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Quick...Climb in Here!!!
Old 05-15-2006, 07:42 PM
Hummer Messiah

CO Hummer is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

Post it!

Old 05-15-2006, 07:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2itis
Greg,
I have no problem whatsoever with steroid use/abuse or whatever. I deal with numerous people that do use them and I neither encourage it nor advise against it - it is a personal decision and is none of my business. You're right, they aren't a magical pill and there are many people that don't obtain Ronnie Coleman-like results just by taking them.

However, be realistic bro, do you think he would've kept on had you just said "You're damn right, and I'm about to plug in to an IV right now and get a constant flow of test prop and GH..." Instead, you got fairly defensive about it and you knew damn good and well he'd come back with the rage thing. Sad thing is (and I'm aware that roid rage is 99.9% myth) you lived up to his expectation.

Would he say that on the street? I don't know him, so I have no idea. You're a pretty big dude, chemically induced or not, so I doubt it (but he is pretty crazy).

Sadly, the only thing I can think of more retarded than starting a fight with someone that can eat you whole is getting pissed off and getting defensive on an internet forum...

Hey HiHummer, be nice to me - I'd hate to make you hate me as well.
We'll talk about it in person in a month or so, but roid rage isn't a myth. I was in the gym when roidboy got injected into his mother's egg. Hell, I use to sell weight equipment back once upon a time. That was before the crackdown and guys was experimenting and didn't know an injection from an infection.

You have to admit, not publicly of course, there is a huge difference between strength trainers and body builders and most of it has to do with their attitudes.
Old 05-15-2006, 08:07 PM
Banned

Quote:

Old 05-15-2006, 08:22 PM
Hummer Veteran

h2itis is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
We'll talk about it in person in a month or so, but roid rage isn't a myth. I was in the gym when roidboy got injected into his mother's egg. Hell, I use to sell weight equipment back once upon a time. That was before the crackdown and guys was experimenting and didn't know an injection from an infection.

You have to admit, not publicly of course, there is a huge difference between strength trainers and body builders and most of it has to do with their attitudes.

Hey Paragon,

I used 99.9% because the press says everything is roid rage (they blame Barry Bonds being a prick on gear, and as far as I can remember, Barry was a prick when he weighed a bill 40).

I've known some guys that have absolutely lost their minds and went nuts. Yes, there are plenty of cases where people have blown up on gear (and I mean mentally). Of course excess testosterone can aggravate an underlying condition if someone may already be dicked up. And obviously, there's always the guy that jumped on juice because he had a complex anyway, and that's just fixing one problem with another. If someone is mentally unstable, they're going to become more f*cked up on AAS.

But on the same token, I know plenty of guys that do use and have for years (and I'll publicly say that I do NOT use) that have never had any problems, neither mentally or physically. I think that most of the negative issues with steroids have been overplayed by the media. Anything can be dangerous when used in excess, but morally, I don't group AAS with ecstasy, heroin, etc. No, I don't think any dick in the gym should be cramming a needle in his arm. I think ideally, they should be used under close supervision of a medical professional and that people should wait until they're as close to their genetic potential as possible before they start. Is that practical? Not in most cases. But I do believe that given those guidelines, the risk is extremely low.

I've known plenty of natty guys (bb'ers) that were dickheads as well. I'm not knocking the sport, because I've been on stage, but realistically, it is the ultimate exhibition of vanity, so those attitudes usually go hand in hand with that. To any other bb'ers that I offend with that statement, settle the f*(k down, I know how much discipline and hard work it takes - that can't be debated.

But don't be fooled into thinking that powerlifting is devout of gear. If someone's pulling 850lbs from the floor or benching that kind of weight, they're more than likely not natural...

b