H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 02-11-2005, 06:54 AM

4churchill is off the scale

so as one of the biggest anti-bling preponents, I have finally sold out, but not by choice. I went in for an oilchange on the '03 suv and left with an '05 sut. stealth grey, lux package, nav, headrest screens, body colored grill, brush guard (black), roof rack handles, xm, brush guard lights, floor mats, and yes the dreaded up-level chrome package. I fully plan on switching the the chrome out for std black or for the sma black chrome, but for now until the dollars can be spent, ill be driving a blinged out truck I guess i can deal with it for a short while, im super happy about the purchase $59,800 sticker, i got it for $51,150, but the chrome is a killer, i may switch out for gun-metal rims tomorrow, because the stock lux chrome ones are disgusting, so i guess i can say a good day because of the new purchase, and a bad day with the chrome

ps--anyone know the best place to get a deal on a tonneau cover?

www.HUMMERNut.net
Old 02-11-2005, 06:54 AM

so as one of the biggest anti-bling preponents, I have finally sold out, but not by choice. I went in for an oilchange on the '03 suv and left with an '05 sut. stealth grey, lux package, nav, headrest screens, body colored grill, brush guard (black), roof rack handles, xm, brush guard lights, floor mats, and yes the dreaded up-level chrome package. I fully plan on switching the the chrome out for std black or for the sma black chrome, but for now until the dollars can be spent, ill be driving a blinged out truck I guess i can deal with it for a short while, im super happy about the purchase $59,800 sticker, i got it for $51,150, but the chrome is a killer, i may switch out for gun-metal rims tomorrow, because the stock lux chrome ones are disgusting, so i guess i can say a good day because of the new purchase, and a bad day with the chrome

ps--anyone know the best place to get a deal on a tonneau cover?

www.HUMMERNut.net
Old 02-11-2005, 10:49 AM
Hummer Authority

partsguy is an unknown quantity at this point

If you want stock handles,latchs and side vents
I can send them to ya.Great colour.
Oh yeh no charge.
Old 02-11-2005, 01:22 PM

really? that would be awsome!!!! do you want me to pm you??? thanks on the color compliment, i stood there and looked at the stealth, a victory red, and a white, and i narrowed it to the victory and the stealth, as i dont care for white on the sut,then i decided the stealth was really the sharpest color. any advice on where to get a tonneau?

www.HUMMERNut.net
Old 02-11-2005, 01:40 PM

lexpro is off the scale

I was going to get the cover from my dealer but he told me that cover was **** and can be broken open easily...he said some aftermarket ones should be out soon....
Old 02-11-2005, 01:40 PM
Hummer Authority

Pm me
Old 02-11-2005, 01:44 PM
Hummer Authority

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lexpro:
I was going to get the cover from my dealer but he told me that cover was **** and can be broken open easily...he said some aftermarket ones should be out soon.... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Tech star built those covers.Fort Knox they are not but,
What is.Christ sake Don't store the Gold bars
in the back.
Old 02-11-2005, 01:49 PM
Hummer Veteran

Johnny T is off the scale

Congrats on your purchase.

I got the stock blacked out 2 tier brush guard and the the black rear tail light guards. I am looking to trade for the chrome ones if you are interested.

If you are intersted in trading your rims I am willing to drive to your place if you are in NY. I am willing to give you a little bit of cash too.

I can do a mini vacation at the same time. I just got an '03 demo with 9,000 miles on it and it looks brand new including the rims and tires.
Old 02-11-2005, 01:52 PM

sorry, i just pu ton my black bar and black lamp guards from my suv, the new truck didnt come with chrome bars

www.HUMMERNut.net
Old 02-11-2005, 02:22 PM
Hummer Veteran

PhillyPhreak is off the scale

Church...I'm leaning toward the SUT too. What do you think of the diffences between the 03 and the 05 Lux interiors? I love the 05's interior!
Old 02-11-2005, 02:27 PM

well my '03 was a base, but i have to say they ebony interior is definately the nicest interior they have done to date. I really like the look. the gauges seem much nicer as well. im also enjoying the touch screen nav, i had one in my '03 but it was aftermarket. i also really like the idea of the sut, i already had to use the bed to carry home a deak and chair (in boxes) last night, and the truck was only 3 hours old. i think once i get the tonneau, ill be set. i would however love it if they made the slant back availanle, i would get that no questions asked

www.HUMMERNut.net
Old 02-11-2005, 02:27 PM
Hummer Guru

timgco is an unknown quantity at this point

congrats, I made that same swicth a couple of weeks ago. Desert Sand though. Parts Guy helped out with de- blinging mine. Finished that up last night. I have the cover on the back and love it. Yes you could pry into that thing in two seconds, but it has proven very useful too. You can stand on this thing too. just don't put your life savings back there. It locks your tailgate shut too.

I will leave mine on there until that slant back from the H2H is available.
Old 02-11-2005, 03:10 PM
Hummer Veteran

PhillyPhreak is off the scale

I haven't seen a stealth in person yet (no joke). I'm going to the dealer tommorow. Are the dealers throwing in the headrest monitors for free now? It seems like a lot of people are buying new ones with them.
Old 02-11-2005, 03:13 PM

yeah i got the headrests for free, my dealer is actually charging people $2k who arent asking for them for free, the stealth grey imo looks good only with the ebony interior. if i didnt get the lux pkge, i probably would have gotten white, another pewter, or desert sand.....the sut it great though, and i think im really gonna like it

www.HUMMERNut.net